Repeated Imagery [F4M]

Info
She touches herself to her own x-rated movie in her head...
330 words
4.5
6.9k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SUMMARY:
After a long and hard day a woman returns home from work in dire need of a few minutes of calm... and alleviation. In the quiet of her own four walls she starts reminiscing about a certain connection and their encounters as she begins to touch herself. Various short scenarios flicker through her mind like a dirty movie as she recalls the things he did to her and she did to him, all the while her cell phone with his number is just an arm's reach away… Maybe she should just call?
------------------------------------------
This is an ORIGINAL CONTENT narrative creation. I finished the writing for this one a couple of weeks ago and at first wasn't sure if I should put it up as a script offer or record it myself. But, since this was a bit of a cathartic piece to create, I decided to make this fully my own. Got around to record and edit it the over the weekend, so here it is. I'm particularly happy and proud of how this came out, so hopefully some of you might enjoy it as well.
------------------------------------------
Written, edited and sound designed by myself.

All sfx either found on freesound.org or from my own library / provided by performers.

Background tracks, all licensed CC, either found on Pixabay and Chosic:

Moment by Serge Quadrado (Pixabay)
When you are not with me by Grand_Project (Pixabay)
After Hours by Purrple Cat (Chosic)
Forgotten Placesby Purrple Cat (Chosic)
Crescent Moon by Purrple Cat (Chosic)
Anomaly by Purrple Cat (Chosic)
Where the waves thake us by Purrple Cat (Chosic)
Journey's End by Purrple Cat (Chosic)
Ethereal by Ghostrifter Official (Chosic)

⚠️ Disclaimer: All characters depicted in this fantasy audio are fictional and consenting adults. Written by an adult, performed by adults, and only to be listened to by adults. It is expressly forbidden to repost, download, upload, clip or share anywhere without prior permission.

🎧 THIS AUDIO IS BEST ENJOYED WITH HEAPHONES! 🎧

--:--
--:--
1.0
She_wears_Shadows
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
Top_FloorTop_Floor3 months ago

Masterly done. You have more than just a passing acquaintance with the English language; a very sexy voice, with excellent tone, and the cadence of intelligence, passion and arousal. INTELLIGENCE. Marry me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very professional. And evocative. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow! What a sweet sensual story. beautiful use of language!

Share this

Similar Stories

Imagine Being Loved By Me? Giving you that sweet feeling of release mankind dreams of.in Audio
Dominated by Your Bombshell Teacher Getting your grades up one orgasm at a time...in Audio
Imperative - Out Loud Love spoken in commands and sentence fragments.in Audio
Brittni's First Huge Cock! I cheat on my boyfriend with an older man's huge dick.in Loving Wives
Touching You Makes Me Feel Alive A dark and sensual, immersive vampire narrative.in Audio
More Stories