Repercussions from Maastricht

Story Info
Monica and her daughter join me in exhibitionism/voyeurism.
4.7k words
4.69
10.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

(This is a work of fiction. All rights reserved by the author ©2020. Please vote if you like it.)

This is a follow on to my story "A Glorious Finish to a Conference". This story is much better read as a sequel to that one.

Monica, my new friend/lover from Maastricht, started emailing me within days of her return home. She was loquacious in her repeated thanks for our evening in Maastricht. I had no problem returning the appreciation, as it stands out as likely to be one of my favorite sexual trysts. It wasn't long before we were exchanging regular lusty emails with each other. Through email, I learned just how disabled her husband was; essentially, he was limited to living in a full-time care center, having lost both legs and paralyzed below the waist. She shared that our sexcapade in Maastricht had been a cumming out party of sorts for her. She had now taken up watching and reading porn and admitted to masturbation on a nearly daily basis. This, in contrast to her life before Maastricht; she couldn't remember her last orgasm before she was with me.

It wasn't long before our conversation had progressed to regular phone sex calls at night. This was challenging from a schedule point of view, since we lived on opposite coasts from each other. We made the most of every chance we had. She especially enjoyed watching lesbian porn and getting off telling me about what she was watching. She quickly learned how to keep me on edge for many minutes before taking me over the top. We accompanied these phone sex talks with sexy photos emailed back and forth.

About seven months after Maastricht, I received a strange email from Monica:

Hi Pete, This is from Michelle, Monica's daughter. She does not know I am sending this. You see, I take care of her computer and systems, since I am an IT professional. So, I have access to all of her computer stuff...I'm sure you know what I mean when I say "all".

Just so you don't go off half-cocked, let me say a big THANK YOU for what you have helped my Mom realize. My brother and I both noticed an improvement in her outlook on life after her trip to Holland. We are amazed and happy. I had no clue why she was so positive in her new view on life; that is until I stumbled upon her email exchanges with you. I'm sorry, but I stuck my nose into her personal life, and yours. But she's my Mom and I want to keep her safe. I used her email address to make sure you read this.

Why you ask?

First, again thank you. She needed a kick in the ass to get out and enjoy her life. Dad is a total invalid, and while it is very painful for us to visit with him, he is in good spirits and wants us to live our lives fully. There will never be a sex life between the two of them again, so the fact that she discovered you is a beautiful thing for her. So, I hope you will continue to bring joy to her life.

But that is not the only reason I am writing this. I have a selfish reason; very selfish. Once I discovered your sexy email exchanges, I set out to learn all about you. From what I learned you are divorced, two kids, comfortably well-off financially, highly respected in your field, with no criminal record. I also discovered that you are quite handsome and have published multiple porn stories online. I have read several of them and find them quite enjoyable. (Why haven't you told Mom about them yet?) The reason I am writing this is I WANT TO CUM VISIT YOU FOR A FEW DAYS. And I want you to cum off fully-cocked.

And if you want, I will bring Mom with me. Would you like to play with both of us at the same time? According to your stories you would. BTW, my pussy is soaking wet hoping that you will respond affirmatively.

Your wannabe' slut

Michelle

She included her personal email for me to respond to. I was certainly glad that I was sitting down as I read her email. As I read the email, I didn't have time to get angry, although to say I was flustered would probably be accurate. It was clear that Michelle had done her research; not many people knew about my erotica. The picture that she included pretty much sealed the deal. Michelle was a nicely tanned SoCal beach babe. She was wearing the skimpiest of bikinis in the shot she sent me.

I started to write out a response to her email, but then decided that maybe I should do a little research of my own just to make sure she was on the up and up. Despite my debauchery with Monica I don't always have beautiful women throwing themselves at me with obvious sexual intent. Monica's email account could have been hacked for all I know, so...

I spent several hours doing online research finding nothing to suggest that Michelle's email was anything but sincere. So, I responded to her email:

Dear Michelle,

Thanks for your email. I'm pleased to hear that your Mom returned from Maastricht with a positive attitude. To be honest, I was a bit concerned when I got your email. So, like you I did my research. I understand that you just turned 19, studying IT at university, and work for a small IT company. And I found your pictures on your social media that match the sexy pic you sent me. So, I'm responding.

I would love for you (and your Mom) to visit, but I would want to make sure that Monica is okay with everything. I do not wish to create any problems in your family; no matter what. So, I have to ask, how do you intend to broach this subject with your Mom? And what makes you think she would be willing to share her sexuality in her presence; more specifically with you?

When we were in Maastricht, she was open to whatever I suggested, but there was little risk of being embarrassed that evening. She certainly enjoyed sharing her sexuality with me and with our other players, male and female. But, they weren't her daughter...

I would be happy to host you two, but no agreements until I hear from Monica that she is cool with the idea. Let me know.

Your wanna' be Master,

Pete

Monica called me that night. I hadn't seen any email response, so I had to play it smooth. Not for very long.

After our hellos and usual flirty start to a conversation, Monica asked, "So, when can Michelle and I come visit?"

Which started my head spinning, unsure of just how much Michelle shared, or was this wild request coming out of nowhere. With Monica that wouldn't have totally surprising, as she had continuously surprised me with her questions ever since we first met. My hesitant response caused her to continue.

She was laughing as she continued, "Michelle told me all about her email exchange with you. She shared them with me to read. I'm all in on this. As to the incest issue, Michelle is hot, Hot, HOT. And I know she is sexually active and very bi. And, she knows everything about me. Needless to say, I was a bit embarrassed when she enlightened me with the fact that she had been through my entire internet history and knew about my porn watching."

"Okay then," I answered.

Before I continued, she added, "I am pissed at you for not telling me about your erotica writing. But I will forgive you, as long as you write a story about us."

"Okay, then! I'm sorry, and I will make it up to you by writing a story about you and us."

Monica fetched Michelle to join in the conversation about logistics for the visit. We eventually agreed that they would visit for a weekend. But it wouldn't happen for a few weeks, as airline tickets had to be purchased, and schedules adjusted.

As we finished with the logistics, Monica started our raunchy conversation. "Are you going to get me off now, or do I have to do it myself?" The segue was nearly instant, and I wondered if Michelle was still close by.

"Mmmmm. Good question? Would it be just you, or is Michelle still there with you?"

Michelle responded, "I'm still here. I will go to my room if that's want you want?"

"Up to your Mom," I responded.

"No, up to you, Master Pete. We both want to be your submissive slut. So, we will do whatever you say?"

I quickly took charge. "Okay sluts. Here is how it's going to be. Whenever we have phone sex, if both of you are on the call, there is to be no touching of each other. You may watch each other masturbate or play with toys, or whatever. But no sexual contact. That is not to happen until I give permission. Is that understood?"

I heard two "yessirs" in response. I wondered how I was going to enforce this, when it hit me. I had asked Monica to do a webcam call with me, but she had declined. Here was my chance. "How can I be sure that you will do as you are told?"

I expected them to not have a clue, allowing me to suggest using a video-cam. I about fell off my chair when Michelle responded, "I could give you access to our security cameras and you can see whatever we are doing here in the house. Anytime you want."

Dumbstruck, I was. I heard Monica gasp as well. "Is that what you want, Monica?" I asked.

"Yessir, Master Pete. That will ensure that we will behave and follow your orders."

Michelle added, "Or you can punish us if we misbehave." The way she said it convinced me that she wanted to be punished at some point. 'Was this girl only 19?' I asked myself.

"Works for me, then." I decided not to mention that we could just have them turn the cameras on in their laptops and have sound as well as video. I left it alone figuring the benefit of sound was overwhelmed by my ability to look in on them whenever I wanted without having to have them turn on their laptops. I could always do the laptop webcam and mic when the appropriate time came.

Over the next fifteen minutes we managed to get each other off several times as we described our evening in Maastricht for Michelle.

The next morning, I received an email from Michelle with the internet address for their security system. She texted me the password separately. By noon, I had learned how to use their system, which was quite sophisticated. I could pan the cameras and zoom in for closer viewing. I even figured out how to set a camera to alarm for me if it detected movement in the room. There was a camera in all the living spaces, but not the bedrooms. Michelle had advised me of this in her email, but she promised to have extra cameras in the three bedrooms for the next several weeks. She would be installing them that evening. Since her older brother was living in another town, the only ones I could spy on would be Michelle and Monica.

I checked back in after supper and found that she had, in fact, installed cameras in three bedrooms. In all three, the camera was aimed at the center of the bed. I wondered about the third bedroom but chalked it up to her being totally transparent with me; no pun intended. I clicked through the various cameras, finding Monica and Michelle in their living room watching TV. We had not planned for a phone call and I was curious as to what they would do alone. I worked on a few items that needed doing for about an hour or so, when one of the bedroom cams dinged. I opened the screen to find it was Michelle who had entered her bedroom. Moments later, the camera in Monica's bedroom dinged as well.

I fiddled with the controls, finally getting both views on my monitor. Michelle dropped her robe, draping it across the back of a chair as she headed towards her bathroom. I smiled, enjoying the view of her lacy red bra and panty outfit. Monica, meanwhile, had walked through her bedroom and into the bath without any disrobing.

Monica was the first to return to her bedroom, now totally nude. I watched as she climbed onto her bed and picked up the remote control. The video cam was obviously right next to her TV as he seemed to aim it at me and pressed some buttons. She then put the remote on her side table and relaxed back into her pillows. As she did so, she positioned herself so that the camera had a fantastic view of her pubic area and tits. Monica obviously knew that I might be watching. For the next couple of minutes, Monica just watched the TV while Michelle was absent from her bedroom.

Then I received a text from Michelle: "I hope ur watching 2nite. Mom promised me a wild show to test the system. I'm going to watch." I'm not an emoji guy but I understood the large number of leering emojis sporting hard-ons. Wherever did one find these, and how does someone look for them, I wondered to myself.

Before I could text back, Michelle returned to her bedroom and moved over to her bed, taking her phone with her. I watched as she also turned on her TV. My next text from her told me what she was watching, "Mom's getting ready to masturbate." Obviously, Michelle was watching the same security feed as I.

Finally, I texted back. "Mmmmm! Looks like it." Taking some control, I sent a follow-up. "Do not disturb her or me for the rest of the night."

I watched as she read my text and then looked up at the camera. She typed in a response and then set her phone down, then positioning herself so that her bare pubes were easily viewed by the camera. Her response when I got it: "Yessir, Master."

I returned my attention to Monica's screen. Her hands were all over her body now, sliding up and down over her boobs and abdomen, casually sliding between her thighs. As I watched, she looked at the cam and smiled. She knew that Michelle was testing the system, so I assumed her smile was for Michelle. Her eyes returned to the screen. Slowly, her tempo increased a bit; her nipples had hardened. Occasionally, she would pinch them causing her body to spasm visibly. My cock was responding to the on-scene action to the point I had to adjust my slacks.

Michelle, paying rapt attention to her video screen was also teasing her nipples. I took the time to admire Michelle's body. Her C-cup boobs stood proudly from her chest, and her turgid nipples begged to be caressed, licked, sucked, and bitten. She had a very nice all over tan, indicating either a paint on tan, a tanning bed tan, or she had a place to sunbathe in the nude. My imagination concluded the last option had to be true. Her pubic area appeared shaved, although with her light blonde hair, it was difficult to tell for sure. I zoomed in to peer at her pussy. It was wide open and glistened from the juices oozing from her cunt.

Monica had pulled out a vibrating wand and was massaging her clit with it as she fondled and pinched her nipples. It was evident the movie was getting to her as she started writhing on the bed. Michelle wasn't far behind. Knowing that I was watching what she was watching, Michelle mimicked every move that Monica did. She had a matching toy, although hers was a bright red, compared to Monica's pink one. Monica spread her legs wider apart and brought her feet up under her thighs enhancing the view of her pussy. I was surprised when she pulled out another smaller vibrator and pushed it up into her pussy while the wand continued to massage her clit.

By now I had pulled my cock out of my pants and was stroking it to match the stereo porn I was watching. I pulled out my lube and lubed my cock well, wanting to last awhile while the women played. As I stroked, Michelle matched Monica's move, inserting a vibrator into her pussy. It looked to me like Michelle was getting hotter and faster. I could observe her clenching her thighs and stretching her calves as her arousal took control of her body. Monica was enjoying her video as well as I watched her pump the vibrator in and out of her cunt. She was also pumping her ass up and down on the bed, driving her clit hard against the wand.

Just then I saw Michelle start shaking. She pumped her vibrator in and out of her pussy while she pressed the ball of the wand against her clit, clearly riding one hell of an orgasm. My cock was oozing precum as the stereo action on my screen was having a hell of an impact. I increased my tempo as my heart rate advanced. The reality of two women masturbating on camera for my pleasure, as well as theirs, was having a significant impact on my libido. I thanked my luck stars as the lewd show continued on my monitor.

As I felt the jism building in my balls, Monica dramatically increased her writhing on the bad as her orgasm consumed her body. Michelle, still watching as I was, launched into another gut-wrenching orgasm of her own. With both of them cumming on my monitor, I exploded as well, covering my belly with my sperm.

After I recovered, I texted them, thanking them for a delightful show and complimenting them on following my rules. I watched as they read their texts. Each of them looked at the camera and waved.

I poured myself a Scotch as I reflected on my current state of luck. I also wondered how this all might proceed, given the intensity of the evening. I asked myself what might happen over the next couple of weeks.

For the next week and a half, we pretty much repeated that night every night. Monica had demanded that she get to watch Michelle if Michelle got to watch her. Michelle logged her in instantly. They had begged to watch me as well, but I kept that back, maintaining my position of power and control. We missed a night during the second week because of weather knocking out power.

One afternoon, I got a text from Monica. "We went shopping. Tune in at 9 tonight. Prepare for a long evening." I was intrigued and stayed semi-hard throughout the afternoon. Towards dusk, I got a text from an occasional lover of mine, asking me if I was doing anything that night. I had met Jasmine at a swinger's club when we were both married to other people. After our divorces, we dated for a while. Sex was awesome but living together didn't work. After separating we would occasionally text the other one looking for some kinky sex for the night. We were free to say 'Yea' or 'Nay. I invited her over, suggesting she arrive about 8:45, giving me just enough time to let her prepare for our evening. I hoped she was in her usual submissive mindset. I intended to use her a sex toy.

Monica arrived a few minutes late. I opened the door and let her in. She was wearing her black stud collar and handed me the attached leash as she walked by. She dropper her light wrap in my entryway and pirouetted for me. Her boobs were projected up and out by a bustier with half cups displaying her large nipples. A leather garter belt held up black fishnet stockings and a pair of crotchless black lace panties that highlighted her shaved pubes. She spread her legs for me and bent over showing me how wet her pussy was between her swollen labia.

She stood back up and stared at me. "I hope you wanted a sex toy tonight?"

"Oh, yeah!" I proceeded to brief her on the scenario. She oohed and aahed over the scenario and asked if they women would be watching us. Her disappointment when I said 'no' convinced me to relent and I set about to quickly enable my camera so that Monica and Michelle could see us if they wanted. I selected my laptop image on my big screen tv as I texted them the address of my camera. We watched as Michelle read the text and then proceed to play with her laptop. She waved at the camera and I waved back. Jasmine was still out of view of the camera. I wanted the girls well into their play before Jasmine would appear.

A minute later Monica walked into Michelle's room with a couple of shopping bags. Monica gasped when she saw me on the screen and then waved. She quickly dumped the contents of the shopping bags onto the bed. There were several sexy outfits and a number of sex toys in the panoply of purchases. Wanting to increase the arousal level, I texted the girls and gave them permission to do anything they wanted with each other.

I watched as Michelle read her text. Her response came back quickly. "Thank you. Enjoy!"

She and Monica said a few words to each other before they both started stripping. Within seconds both were nude. I wasn't surprised when Michelle started running her hands over her mother's body. She wasted little time before her fingers were pinching her mother's nipples. My cock was already growing as I watched the scene play out on the video. As I watched, I told Jasmine to get her pussy wet while we watched the TV. Positioning herself in a chair, she dangled her legs over the two arms, and slid forward, opening her pussy wide for me to see.

12