Replacement Maya Ch. 02

Story Info
Julie, Michael and Maya start their cuckquean adventure.
3.7k words
4.67
20.8k
33

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,076 Followers

When I offered to take Maya out for her 21st birthday she let out a squeal and gave me a hug, pressing her breasts into my lower chest. Given our differences in height, her head fit comfortably under my chin and I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, keeping her in place. The excitement of not missing this rite of passage and doing it in such a grand fashion overwhelmed her normal shy and reserved demeanor.

"Thank you, Mr. McHones," chirped Maya as she tried to regain control of her emotions. "I've never been to a bar."

"Easy Maya," I smiled as I placed my hands on her shoulders, "and you can call me Michael. At least when we are in private. You are a wonderful young woman, and we will have a wonderful time."

"Thank you, Mr....., sorry Michael," smiled Maya. "Do I need to do anything?"

"No," I replied. "Just wear something that works in the office and for a night on the town. Also plan on going to the hair salon at lunch for your hair and makeup. I want you looking your best on your big day."

"I definitely will," clapped Maya before giving me another hug. "Thank you, Michael. This is the best birthday gift anyone has ever given me."

As Maya scurried out of my office I couldn't help looking at her ass, something a boss should never do to his employee. But if all went to plan Maya would soon be my lover and I would be doing more than just looking.

----

"How did it go," asked my Julie as soon as I entered our house.

"She's thrilled," I responded as I wrapped my hands around my wife. "Are you sure you want me to do this? We still have time to back out."

"Yes, I want to do this," shot Julie before giving me a passionate kiss. "Now let's celebrate." Julie pulled me into the bedroom like a woman possessed. She quickly removed her clothes and looked me right in the eye. "Now fuck me hard."

After witnessing my wife's reaction, I knew there was no doubt Julie wanted me to have sex with Maya. And realizing I could have both the love of my life and the representation of the woman I lusted for, I removed my pants.

----

When I told Maya she didn't have to do anything, I did not realize that meant Julie would do everything. She made the reservation at a restaurant down the street from a high-end nightclub, telling the hostess it was for the 21st birthday of my special friend. She also reserved a room at one of the nicer hotels, saying I needed a place to consummate our relationship. Julie even took it upon herself to get Maya a gift, which she wrapped and told me to give to Maya just before we started our night out.

On the morning of the big day, Julie moved about the house like a socialite prepping for a grand party. Dressed in a pink satin négligée with black lace edging, she almost made me forget I was prepping for a date with another woman. As I buttoned my dress shirt, she bent over to remove what she called my sexy suit from its dry-cleaning bag, the fabric of her satin shorts stretching tight over her ass. She brought me each item like a servant for her master.

"Isn't this exciting," whispered Julie as she assisted me with my suit coat.

"Are you sure you want me to do this," I replied, looking at the image of us in the mirror. Me projecting an image of power and my wife one of beauty.

"Yes," smiled my wife. "Now go to work. I will handle the check-in and get the room ready for your big night with a bottle of champagne in the mini fridge and two flutes on the tray. I will also loosen the bed covers. You know how hard it is to pull those things out. However, I may have to masturbate before I leave. While Maya is at the salon, I will drop off the key."

"It sounds like you have the whole night planned out," I replied, turning to face my wife.

"You have no idea," purred Julie before giving me a kiss.

Walking into my office, I took a deep breath. I may be the one having sex with Maya, but Julie was defiantly directing the action. Opening my briefcase, I pulled out the expertly wrapped gift and the nanny cam picture frame. I placed the gift in my desk and the picture of me and my wife into the new frame. Julie purchased it so she could see my office interactions with Maya. However, the biggest surprise was when my phone dinged, and I saw the communication string Julie had with Maya.

My wife's real estate office used a communication app that allowed texting and photo sharing. The app had the unique feature that allowed access with a third party and for them to communicate as if they were the person listed. Agents used this feature to allow other agents to cover for them without the client realizing they were communicating with a different agent. Julie set up an account posing as me and had me get Maya to download the app and accept her invitation. My account was linked to Julies, aka Michael, so Julie and Maya were the primary parties. I was granted access when Julie allowed it.

It seemed Maya put on a little fashion show last night, trying different outfits and sending pictures for 'my' approval. Julie settled on a black mid-thigh flared skirt, with a white figure hugging blouse and a burgundy satin tank top underneath. With the shirt buttoned, it was sexy but still office appropriate. But with several of the buttons open, it was perfect for a night out.

Several minutes later, Maya was walking into my office with a playful smile on her face. "So what do you think Mr. McHones," asked Maya as she did a quick spin causing her skirt to flare out giving me a view of her legs and ass.

"I think you look amazing," I complimented.

"Thank you, Michael," smiled Maya. "I'm so excited about tonight!"

"So am I," I replied.

"Really?" questioned Maya

"Of course," I stated. "What man would not be excited about taking a beautiful woman out to dinner."

"Thank you, Michael," replied Maya in a shy voice. "This really means a lot to me."

"Well you deserve it Maya, now get your ass to your desk. We have work to do."

"Yes, Mr. McHones," giggled Maya as she turned to leave. Her skirt flaring up as she turned.

____

"So, how is it going," asked my wife as she walked into my office wearing one of her regular realtor outfits. A fitted blouse and a knee-length fitted skirt. Cute and a little sexy, but not threatening to the wives.

"So far so good," I replied. "Maya is at the salon and is very excited about tonight."

"Wonderful," responded Julie as she sat on the corner of my desk and placed her foot on my chair between my legs. "I see you're excited as well?"

"I'd guess not as excited as you are," I replied.

"I had to masturbate on the bed," offered Julie with a naughty smile. "The reservation is all set, and I requested they bring a half bottle of champagne to your table once you're seated to toast the birthday girl." I also booked you in one of the bridal suites for the big event."

"Bridal suite," I teased.

"First impressions are important," responded Julie.

"I've known Maya for over a year," I countered. "We're well past first impressions."

"Well tonight Maya will be getting a new impression of you," purred Julie. "I'll be sitting in the lobby. After you take Maya home, come back to the room, and you can tell me all about it." With that, Julie pulled the hotel key card out of her blouse and dropped it on my desk before walking out. And for a second time that day I watched a woman's ass as she left my office.

Maya was acting like a young girl waiting to see her idol as the afternoon drew to a close. To help keep our 'date' a secret, I told her to sit at her desk and look busy until 5:30, when the office cleared out. At 5:23 Maya burst into my office.

"The last people just left," announced Maya in an excited voice.

"Someone is sure excited to get drunk," I laughed.

"It's my first time," stated Maya in defense. The image that statement brought up was not lost on me.

"Well, I'll do my best to make it special," I replied. "I also got you a little something." Opening my drawer, I pulled out the gift my wife purchased.

"Oh Michael, you didn't have to," stated Maya as she walked around my desk and took the gift. "Not after everything you planned for me."

"I wanted to," I responded.

Tearing off the paper, Maya opened the box. "It's beautiful," gasped Maya as she removed the silver necklace with a heart shaped ruby pendant. "Is it real?"

"Yes," I guessed as I saw what my wife bought my secretary for the first time.

"I cannot accept this," stated Maya.

"It's your birthday," I countered, taking the necklace and moving behind her, and you deserve it." With a motion practice on my wife, I clasped the necklace

"How does it look," smiled Maya as she caressed the ruby resting above her breasts.

"Like it belongs on you," I replied.

"I have to see," squealed Maya as she hurried to the bathroom.

Taking out my phone, I texted my wife. 'You got her a ruby necklace!'

' ;) ' texted my wife. 'If I remember correctly, red was the old Maya's favorite color.'

'It was'

'But we're talking about Maya, my secretary. A ruby necklace seems over the top.'

'We're talking about Maya, your new lover, so it's very appropriate.'

'Besides, women like jewelry.'

'Bonus points'

'Did she like it?'

'She loved it'

':)'

Looking up I saw Maya returning from the bathroom and while she tried to contain her excitement her whole demeanor had changed as if the necklace was the last part of her transformation. Maya had started the day in what could be best described as 'sexy office attire', enough to draw attention but not enough to be called out. Her trip to the salon transformed her normal cute office look into a femine beauty. Her dark hair spilling in waves over her shoulders. Her eyes enhanced by dark eyeliner and false eyelashes gave them a sultry look. The foundation and blush made her skin glow and the deep red of her lips glistened in the light, inviting a kiss. Her blouse was now unbuttoned, displaying the ruby just above her red satin tank top. She no longer looked office appropriate but ready for a night on the town and walked with a swagger that caused her skirt to swish playfully exposing her thighs.

"It's incredible," smiled Maya as she stopped before me, pushing out her chest. "Thank you so much, Michael. I've never owned a piece of real jewelry."

"I agree, it's incredible," I responded, as I drank in the sight of her cleavage.

Pulling my eyes from her chest, I was met by the captivating smile of the old Maya and I could not help but associate her with my old lover.

"Shall we go," I asked as I removed my tie and loosened my shirt for our night out.

"Yes please," chirped Maya.

The night continued much the same. Maya was impressed with the restaurant, it being her first time at such a facey place. She was excited when the waiter brought out a bottle of champagne, and after I ordered for us, we toasted her becoming an adult. At the end of dinner the wait staff brought out a small chocolate cake with two spoons singing happy birthday, the Maya smile from earlier on her face.

At the bar she continued to let me order for her and I supplied a selection of cocktails. I kept my hand on her lower back, occasionally sliding over her ass, and making sure I rubbed against her when we danced. Sitting at our table, I ordered two mia tias, continuing her alcoholic exploration.

"What," I asked, catching her looking at me.

"Just thinking about how wonderful you are," responded Maya. The alcohol loosening her inhibitions.

Reaching out, I caressed the side of her face. "Well, I'm just trying to match my company," I stated.

"I'm serious," laughed Maya. "This night is perfect. I don't know how I can ever repay you."

With my hand still caressing her neck, I knew this was my opening and leaned in for a kiss. Not a passionate kiss but a long slow tender kiss, the kind lovers did. A kiss that Maya accepted.

"Wow," breathed Maya. "Are you sure you're okay with this? I mean, you're my boss and married."

"Absoulity," I responded, caressing her face once again. "Are you?"

"Abaoulity," smiled Maya.

----

Julie's planning paid off as the trip to the hotel was short and did not impact the mood. Sending Maya to the bathroom to cover for me not having to check in we made our way to the room my wife reserved. After entering, I wrapped Maya in my arms and pulled her into my body. Our lips pressed together as our bodies merged. Maya let out a short moan as I pushed her against the wall, pinning her body with my own as the passion of our kiss increased, and I dove my tongue into her mouth. Finally, breaking apart, I turned on the light.

"It's huge," gasped Maya as she walked into the room and did a spin, causing her skirt to flare out. "I've never seen a hotel room that was more than a bedroom."

The room was impressive. Instead of the standard little hallway, bathroom and bedroom, Julie booked a suite which included a sitting room with a sofa, chairs, a desk and a little dining area. A set of french doors led to a bedroom area. "I wanted to make sure it was special," I responded as I walked to the mini bar. Seeing the two champagne flutes left by my wife, I opened the fridge and removed the bottle of champagne. The loud pop caused Maya to squeal and return her attention to me.

"More champagne," purred Maya as I filled the flutes.

"A special drink for a special occasion," I replied.

"Yes, very special," replied Maya as she caressed my arm with her free hand.

"Happy birthday Maya," I stated, holding up my glass.

"Thank you," responded Maya before taking a sip. "I seem to be saying that a lot today."

"Well, I hope to hear you say it one more time," I smiled as I pulled her close for a kiss.

"I hope so too," whispered Maya. "So what do we do now?"

Without saying a word, I removed my jacket and started to unbutton my shirt. With a nervous smile, Maya started to do the same. Our eyes remained locked as we worked the buttons of our shirts then sliding them off, leaving us in our undershirts, me a white tee and Maya in her satin shirt.

Taking the initiative for the first time, Maya grasped the bottom of my tee and pulled it over my head. "Oh my god," gasped Maya as she ran her hands over my hardened stomach. "You have a six-pack. I never felt abs like these before. They feel amazing."

Smiling, I grasped the bottom of Maya's shirt, lifting it over her stomach before revealing her breasts contained within her bra. "Amazing," I replied as I gazed at her body.

"So we both have something to play with," smiled Maya. Her red lips framing her brilliant white teeth.

"Definitely," I replied as I reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. Larger than I expected, her breasts were firm and perfectly shaped, capped by her hardened nipples. Reaching out, I gently caressed the soft skin of her breasts. My fingers sliding over the tender undersides and then her areolae. I teased her erect nipple before giving them a pinch. Maya let out a soft moan.

With her hands on my shoulders, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. Maya's breasts pressed against me as her hard nipples poked my chest, and my cock strained to break free of my pants.

"I see someone else is excited about tonight," laughed Maya as she rubbed against my dick.

"You have no Idea," I growled, pulling her in for another kiss.

Panting for breath I dropped to my knees and placed my hands on her legs, sliding them up her thighs. I could feel her lust as I grasped the waistband of her pantyhose and panties and pulled them down. Standing before me now topless and wearing only a skirt, my arousal increased at the thought of asking my wife to have Maya come to work without underwear.

Taking the final step, Maya placed her hand on the waist of her skirt and slid it over her hips, causing her last piece of clothing to drop to the floor. Standing before me wearing only the necklace I gifted to her earlier today. A little heavier than my old Maya, but they shared the same light brown skin. My new Mayas breasts and hips are a little rounder as well.

Unable to hold back, I grasp Maya and pull her up. Instinctively, Maya wrapped her legs around my hips and pulled her pelvis tight to my groin. With my hands now holding her ass, I walk to the bedroom and dropped her on the bed.

Maya watched as I removed my pants and climbed onto the bed and kissed every inch of her body, beginning at her navel and slowly working my way to her breasts. Their firm flesh filled my mouth as I nibbled and suckled. Maya's moans filling the room, interspersed with my name. Moving higher, I kissed her collarbone and then her neck. Reaching her face, she looked up at me and I could see the want in her eyes. Positioned as we were, the tip of my penis pressed against her vagina.

"Take me,'' whispered Maya.

As I moved up for another kiss, my hardened cock, which was promised to my wife, slipped easily into her warm wetness.

Maya's cry was smothered by our kiss, and she moaned into my mouth. Pinning her arms to the bed, I slowly started to piston in and out as she gripped my cock with her pelvic muscles.

"It feels so good," moaned Maya.

"You feel so good," I responded, pushing into her. "It feels like you were made for my dick. Like it belongs to it."

"It does know," replied Maya.

"So you're mine," I continued driving in and out.

"Yes, I'm yours," gasped Maya. "I'm yours! Just please fuck me."

"I will," I growled. "Many, many times."

"Oh Michael! Oh, Michael, I'm cumming! I'm comming," screamed Maya. Her first orgasm was powerful, and her whole body went rigid as she arched her back. Wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her as she cried out, her vagina gripping my penis as a flood of cum spilled onto the sheets.

Without giving her time to catch her breath I rotate her onto her hands and knees. Looking down at Maya's shapely ass, I caressed it before giving her a playful little slap. She groaned as I pushed my cock into her for a second time and grabbed the headboard as she screamed my name. Our bodies slapped together loudly and the bed rocked as I pounded her as hard as I could.

"Don't stop," screamed Maya. "Don't ever stop. You own my pussy! Use it! Use my pussy!"

With that, my cock exploded inside of her as we climaxed together. Maya collapsed before me.

Both of us were spent as we laid next to each other.

"Happy birthday, Maya," I breathed.

"Thank you," stated Maya in a dreamy voice. "Best birthday ever."

Rolling to our side, we kissed tenderly, like two lovers. "I love it when we kiss," I state.

"I love it when we fuck," giggle Maya.

"Well, then we will need to do both more often," I replied.

"Yes please," smiled Maya just before we kissed.

----

Sitting in the lobby, I spotted my husband and his new inamorata just after midnight. I smiled as I saw Maya holding Michael's hand implying the night was a success and made my way to the elevator. As I pulled out my key card the door down the hall opened and a woman in her 50s walked out holding an ice bucket.

"You must be Maya," she smiled. "Say hello to Michael for me." With that, she gave me a wink and walked down the hall.

I smiled back and slipped into the room, which smelled of sex. The main room looked hardly touched, with an open bottle of champagne and two champagne flutes, the only evidence they were there. Picking up the bottle, I refilled the glass with the lipstick mark and took a drink.

The bedroom was a very different scene, showing obvious signs of physical activity. As I laid across the bed, I felt the wet spot where Maya had cum. Placing my nose to the sheet, I took a deep draw studying her smell before licking her secretions from the sheet.

---

Returning to the hotel after dropping Maya off at her home, I nervously entered the room, dark with a little light coming from the bedroom door. As I reached the bedroom, I spotted my wife in the pink nightie she wore yesterday lying across the bed, a glass of champagne in her hand.

maxout09
maxout09
1,076 Followers
12