Replacing Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly she turned and embraced him, planting the first kiss of the day on him. "C'mere, you motherfucker! I want some more of that wonderful cock, but you have to shower first! You reek of pussy and cum. I've already showered, so I won't join you, but I'll be waiting and ready when you finish!"

Edward took the hint and went to the bathroom immediately. It still held the moisture and fragrance from Teresa's earlier shower. He couldn't help but remember the events of last night and felt himself getting hard. Before he could handle the pressing matter, his Mother opened the shower curtain. She giggled like a schoolgirl and said, "I suspected this was going to happen. Don't you dare touch that magnificent cock. From now on, I want to be the handler of that monster! Now, get finished and let's start our new life!"

Drying himself quickly, Edward decided not to put on clothes. He joined his Mother at the table, where she had breakfast waiting. They eyed each other's charms and enjoyed their intimate time, again as lovers. Edward continued to admire his Mother's beauty and sexiness, and, inevitably, he began to get an erection.

"Mother, I can't control myself. It's like my cock has a mind of its own," he said with exasperation.

Teresa got up and sat on his lap, adjusting herself so that his cock was resting comfortably between her lips. "Darling, that is the best compliment you could give me. It does wonders for me to know that I still have a modicum of sex appeal, especially to a good-looking young stud as yourself. I too am getting aroused, but we have a few things to do before we get back to the fun stuff!" she said, leaning down to kiss him passionately, making sure that her breasts brushed his chest.

His passion subsided for the moment, Edward controlled himself and looked at his Mother with a question on his face. Teresa smiled and said, "Darling, since your Father died, I have done a good bit of thinking about life and my place in it. I loved your father with absolute devotion and no regrets, but his wishes were for me to enjoy the rest of my time. Since I have chosen you as my mate, I need to share these plans with you. I have compiled my ultimate bucket list, and I need to share it with you now, so we can see if there may be a problem that needs working out."

Getting up, she strode to the bedroom and came back with a folded notecard. Resuming her seat on his lap, she smiled as she kissed him and held the note to his nose. It bore a hint of her perfume and Edward felt himself getting excited again.

"I fucking love it when my man appreciates my efforts to arouse him," she whispered in his ear, tonguing it gently. "Let's see what mommy has in store for her man!" She then resumed her seat on his cock.

Opening the folded notecard, Edward read it silently, his eyes growing, his cock getting harder and harder. Entitled "Teri's Bucket List," the note read "In no order or priority." There were no numbers or any notations, just lurid, wanton musings. The following were written in Teresa's flowing hand.

"Take an adults only cruise;

Try sex with a woman;

Try anal sex;

Try sex outdoors;

Try a threeway-maybe even a fourway;

Go to a strip club and enjoy the atmosphere, read lapdance;

Study the Kama Sutra and try new positions;

Start wearing sexier clothes, outerwear and underwear;

Keep my handsome son happy!"

She told Edward that she really liked being called Teri and suggested calling him Ed. No problem there and they officially began their new lives.

Ed perused the bucket list and foresaw several enchanting and arousing possibilities. Most would take moderate planning and arrangements, but he felt up to the task and told Teri, "I don't see any problem." In fact, we can work on one of these on the way home."

Teri, giggling and rubbing her lips on his dick felt herself getting moist. "I have an idea," she said, leaning in and putting her breasts in his face. "Why don't you surprise me when you want to make one of these things happen? I feel confident enough in you and your decisions that you will have my happiness at heart. No need to warn me, just do it."

"With much pleasure, my dear. I look forward to enhancing your love life beyond expectations," he replied, standing up with her in his muscular arms. He quickly slid his cock in her pussy and bounced her up and down for a few seconds. Moving towards the table, he gently laid her on it and continued to thrust in and out of her clutching, throbbing pussy. He was mesmerized by her bouncing tits and watched with lust-crazed eyes as she captured one and sucked her nipple. He could feel her cunt vibrating around his cock, and increased both the speed and depth of his strokes. Teri's breathing became ragged and she closed her fists on his back, her nails leaving traces of her passion. He erupted without warning and felt her clench his cock with her talented cunt muscles. He continued to thrust until she had ridden out her climax.

"Fuck, that was fantastic!" Teri mumbled as she nuzzled his ear. Finally getting a hand on one of her breasts, he captured the nipple between his thumb and forefinger, rolling it with slight pressure. He could feel her sodden cunt pulling at his cock as he slid out of her honey pot. He looked at his spent cock and the creamy moisture enveloping it gave him an ideas. Quickly extricating himself from Teri's arms he pulled a chair under his butt and sat down quickly. Draping her thighs over his shoulders, he leaned in and inhaled deeply, drinking in her just-fucked fragrance.

"Teri, you have the most beautiful pussy in the world. There's a river of cum sliding out of it and running down to your asshole. I know I don't need it, but with your permission, I would really appreciate the opportunity to bring you to another orgasm," he said, nuzzling her limp outer lips and touching her with his tongue.

"My dear motherfucking son, lover, love of my life, you don't need my permission to love me. Go for it!" she squealed, wiggling her bottom in anticipation.

Ed dove in to eat the most delectable pussy he had ever seen. Knowing that he had just pounded it into submission made the scene even hotter. His tongue slid into her depths, working its way in and out, up and down, and finally flattening to lick her from bottom to top. He made sure to leave her clit unmolested and moved down to her asshole. The instant he touched her rosebud, she came again, her thighs closing around his head and jerking mercilessly. Ed finally stopped her movements and began licking back up her slit. This time when he arrived at her clit, he seduced it with his agile tongue. Flicking it with his tongue, he realized she was on the brink of another climax. Finally capturing it with his lips, his pressure ignited the explosion again, and Teri came with another mind-blowing orgasm.

Ed moved up her body until they were face-to-face and leaned close, saying, "Welcome to your sexy new world, Teri. I love you."

"Oh, Darling, I love you and will until the last breath has left this old body," she said, kissing him with the passion of a teenager and the practice of a seasoned lover. "Let's get cleaned up and go home. I want to fuck you in my bed!"

12