Replacing Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you got Daddy rock hard," he groaned.

"Mmmmmmm," I purred, "so big, Daddy."

"Stop teasing me, you little slut," he ordered, his tone shifting in a heartbeat... or a dick throb.

"Yes, Daddy," I replied, pulling his underwear down and his massive cock, completely erect, was poised before me in all its rampant glory. "God, It's even bigger up close and personal."

"Get closer and more personal, my little slut," he ordered, as I took it in my hand.

"So fucking big, Daddy," I moaned, loving the name calling, loving having my Daddy's huge cock in my hand.

"Get sucking," he ordered, as he slid his cock into my open mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moaned, as his cock filled my mouth. I had never had anything this long or thick in my mouth before.

"That's it, get used to it stretching your little cock sucking mouth," he ordered, as I slowly bobbed on just the first three inches... not even half, as it was definitely over eight inches.

I moaned again, wanting him to know I was listening as I kept sucking his cock.

I was sucking my Dad's cock.

I was now my Dad's little cock sucker.

It was a massive rush to my entire body.

"You've been teasing me all day, you little cock tease," he groaned, as I thought, That's exactly what I was trying to do!

I pulled back and said, "I just wanted to tempt you enough so you couldn't resist turning your daughter into your fuck slut. It wasn't really teasing because I was planning on giving you everything I have; and I still am."

"Well, now that you're tasting the forbidden fruit, you sure you're ready for what comes next?"

"I hope what comes next is some Christmas cream," I caroled, sliding my tongue down his shaft and to his balls.

"Oh, you're going to get a number of Christmas treats tonight, kind of like egg nog," he groaned as I took a ball into my mouth.

"Christmas is coming early," I exulted a moment later as I took his other ball in my mouth.

"And very soon," he said, as I slid my wet, open lips back up his throbbing rod.

"Mmmmmmm, I'm looking forward to my first gift, Daddy," I purred demurely before taking his cock back in my mouth.

He didn't say anything as I bobbed on his cock... now taking over four inches of it into my mouth. I knew I wasn't ready to take it all in my mouth, but it was now a future goal to be able to deep throat this majestic dick. But for now I didn't want to ruin the intimate moment by gagging.

"Faster, slut," he ordered.

I obeyed.

"Oh yes, Lesley, you're going to be a better little whore than even your mother," he groaned, which turned me on even more.

I desperately wanted his first load.

On my face.

In my mouth.

I didn't care.

I just wanted to get Daddy off and reap the benefits.

I could hear his breathing changing.

I knew his load was coming.

I bobbed as fast as I could, even getting another inch in my mouth before he grunted and deposited the first of what I hoped would be many loads in me and on me.

"Swallow it all, my sexy slut daughter," he ordered, as his cum spewed in my mouth like splatters of hot chocolate.

I eagerly obeyed, feeling his thick, sweet cum splash against my tonsils and glide down my throat, warming my tummy and burning my loins.

I kept sucking until every drop of cum had been transferred from his balls to my stomach, and then slowed down and nursed his cock, not allowing it to leave my mouth until he decided to pull it out.

"Fuck, I can't believe we just did that," Dad finally said as he pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"Was it good, Daddy?" I asked, looking up from my submissive position at his feet.

"You were amazing," he said, but suddenly had a look of guilt on his face. "But this was wrong."

"Which part felt wrong, when I was sucking your cock or while you were coming in my mouth?" I asked, wanting to sound slutty.

"You really are just like your mother," he said, shaking his head.

"She loved you with all her heart and so do I," I said, stroking this cock that was beginning to consider going flaccid.

"This is illegal," he pointed out, although it was obvious he was running out of arguments to convince himself with.

"Then I wouldn't advertise it around that your daughter is your submissive cum bucket," I suggested, licking his cock head.

"Fuck it," he said, pulling me up and tossing me onto my bed.

"I hope you mean fuck me," I said, as I bounced up and down on the bed like a little girl.

"You want to be my slut?" he questioned, taking off his shirt.

"I want to be your everything so long as it's nasty," I answered, as his cock swayed back and forth as if he were the king of the jungle.

He got onto the bed, spread my legs apart roughly and said, "Let's see if you taste like your mother."

"Mmmmmmm, yes Daddy, eat your baby girl's cunt," I moaned, as he dove in head first and attacked my cunt with his tongue.

"You're so fucking wet, you little slut," he said a moment later, as he tugged at my swollen clit with a thumb and forefinger.

"You got my cunt all wet, Daddy," I moaned, "it's not your little girl's fault you're so hot," my orgasm building in a heartbeat.

"You taste great, my little slut," he said, making me feel even better about myself, having always been self-conscious about my own scent and taste.

"Yes, eat my cunt, Daddy," I said, loving to call him 'Daddy'.

He then stopped and moved his head away.

"No!" I pleaded desperately.

He sat up, grabbed my ankles, spread me wide and moved his cock toward my pussy.

"Yes!" I corrected. "Please fuck me!" I had never come from sex and was so close at the moment.

He slammed into me and I screamed, my orgasm instantly hitting me with his first deep thrust. "Yes, Daddy!"

"A nice twat trigger," he said, looking down at me as he began fucking me.

"I've never come from actual sex before," I admitted, even as my orgasm ripped through me.

"You've never had a real man," he said, pumping in and out of me.

"Nor such a big cock," I added, as the pleasure was far beyond anything I had ever experienced.

"Have you ever had multiple orgasms?" he asked, without slowing down at all.

"No, Daddy," I answered, "not even by myself," my eyes closed as the pleasure consumed my very core.

"I'm going to fuck you all night," he said.

"Oh yes, Daddy," I moaned, "Please use your baby girl all night."

And for a dozen minutes... he fucked me hard. He pulled my legs together and leaned forward, the new angle stimulating me differently. He spread my legs as wide as he could, which created a new pleasure. He lifted me up by the hips, turned me to my side and fucked me from behind.

He pulled out and ordered, "Suck my cock, slut."

I spun around like a bimbo bitch in heat and devoured his cock, tasting my cunt juice on his cock.

"Oh yeah," he groaned. "You're such a nasty fucking slut."

"I'm your nasty fucking slut," I added.

"Oh yes," he agreed, as I bobbed.

After a couple minutes of sucking, he said, pulling out and leaning back against the headboard, "Show me how badly you want to ride my cock."

As quickly as possible I straddled his cock and asked, as I lowered myself on his massive flagpole, "Do you want to watch your nasty daughter ride you, Daddy?" I gasped as I suddenly had over eight inches deep inside me.

"Yes, slut," he said, as he reached out and lifted off my nightie, which had never been hiding anything anyway. All I had on now was my red thigh highs and Mom's necklace, which were staying.

"Mmmmmm, do you like my tits, Daddy?" I asked, as I began riding his cock while he leaned forward and sucked on my nipples.

"Oh yes, Daddy, suck on your baby girl's titties," I moaned, as my second orgasm, that had been slowly building this entire time, began to escalate.

"Ride Daddy's cock, my slutty daughter," he said, as he cupped and sucked on my baseball-sized tits.

"Oh yes, Daddy, this is the best riding stick ever," I said, having been taught to drive a stick by him back when I was sixteen.

"You're a lot better at this one," he laughed.

"I think I've finally found the perfect ride," I moaned.

"And I the perfect fuck slut," he said, as he leaned back again and watched as I bounced joyfully on his cock.

I cupped my tits, wanting to put on a show for him. I pinched my nipples. "Am I a good bad girl, Daddy?"

"You're a perfect bad girl," he said, his hot gaze scorching my body.

"I want to do anything and everything Mommy ever did for you," I added.

"Oh you will," he promised, as he began to buck his hips up as I bounced down. Wow! Like riding a jackhammer!

"Mother fucker!" I screamed.

"Daughter fucker," he corrected, as we really fucked into each other.

"Daddy fucker," I screamed a few seconds later as my second orgasm erupted out of me.

"Good girl," he moaned, as I collapsed forward against him, all the energy usurped from my body.

He scooted us down the bed, rolled me onto my back, moved his cock to my face and began jerking off. I smiled, looking up at him, "Yes, Daddy, cum all over your daughter's face."

"My slut daughter's face," he corrected.

"Yes your submissive, cum craving, cock riding, nasty slut daughter's face," I added, dying to feel his load splatter against my overheated skin.

"Close your eyes and mouth," he grunted.

I did just in time as I felt his warm cum spray all over my face: my forehead, my eyes, my nose, my lips, my cheeks and my chin.

Once he was done, he said, "Yep, you look just like your mother."

I replied, keeping my eyes closed, "Like Mommy, like daughter."

"Indeed," he said.

"So, can I replace Mommy?" I asked, wiping cum off my eyelids so I could gaze fondly at all of my naked father.

"You will replace Mommy," he corrected.

"Yes, Daddy," I said, sitting up and taking his cock once more in my mouth.

After a minute I asked, "Will you fuck my ass with your big cock, Daddy?"

"That is for Christmas morning," he smiled.

"Mmmmm, best Christmas ever," I giggled.

THE END