Repopulated Ch. 02

Story Info
Kate and Jackie are transformed into aliens.
13.9k words
4.7
7.7k
7

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 11/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers

Chapter Two

The armored aliens ushered them out onto the street, which looked like a charnel house. Bodies lay collapsed on the pavement, interspersed with dead slugs.

Some of the officers were moaning, pulling themselves upright with bulbous amoebas pulsing on their heads. Aliens appeared to be examining some of the other fallen men, turning them over and placing their hands over their bodies.

"What are they doing to them?" she whispered to Jackie, craning her neck to get a better view.

"They are being evaluated," interrupted Ben, his jerky movements causing her to shudder. His eyes glowed as a wide smile spread over his face. "Many will be suitable for integration. Their material is too valuable to be wasted."

Kate swallowed, not entirely sure what that meant. Were they using their bodies like puppets, long after the former intelligence had expired? Or did they possess some way of restoring a body's functions after death?

She knew better than to be hopeful about such things. The former proud police force was likely being turned into zombies, turned into shock troops for the aliens.

Bile roiled in her belly as she formulated more questions. She had to know.

A loud cry disrupted her concentration, the sound of tramping feet echoing off the buildings. A squad of armored aliens marched their way down the center of the street, followed by a cage that floated along the ground. She could see no means of levitation, but it appeared to be guided in some fashion.

It slowed to a stop in front of them, an attached stairway leading up to a metal door, which hinged open automatically. The metal bars shimmered, swirling red lines spiraling up and down in a slow, malevolent pattern.

She blinked, looking down as bright afterimages caused lines of blurry blue to play over the ground. A warm breeze caressed her shoulders, feeling surprisingly good, given their situation.

Something as banal as this was sufficient to calm her fears, for the moment, her mind setting into motion. There just... weren't any conclusions to arrive at, however. She needed to know more.

An alien prodded her back, and she moved forward, mounting the stairs to the cage. It was obvious that they intended on taking them back to their ship, at which point she should have more information to go on. It was the duty of every captor to attempt an escape from their jailor, which meant that she needed to be as observant as possible.

Stepping into the cage, she sat down on one of the benches mounted around the interior. It was made out of an organic material, purple and spongy. At least it was soft. She'd take any comfort she could get in a world that was becoming increasingly hostile.

Peering out between the bars, she gulped as she noted the number of aliens marching. They appeared endless, their ranks growing as their feet thumped over the pavement.

This was probably just a trick, or an illusion. There couldn't possibly be that many of them. Surely, what she was seeing must be the main thrust of their invasion force. It couldn't be like this everywhere.

Otherwise, the planet was screwed, and she couldn't allow herself to think that way. There must be some way they could eke out a victory. Giving up wasn't an option.

She couldn't very well see any other options at the moment, though. The aliens seemed to be gathering up everyone they could get their hands on, turning them into zombies or bringing them back to their ship. For what purpose?

The cage wobbled as more people climbed aboard. It was being filled with the infested officers, their faces slack as the alien organisms sat on their skulls like jaunty little hats. It would have been amusing if the reality of the situation wasn't so cold.

She folded her arms, squeezing into a corner as far away from them as she could. She noticed that Ben had joined them, sitting on a bench. His glowing eyes stared straight ahead, devoid of life.

Jackie crossed her legs and leaned back, looking casual as she sat across from him, wrapping her fingers over the laces of her boots. "Why are you coming with us?" she asked. "Aren't you already one of their slaves?"

The dullness in his eyes faded as the blue glow returned, the creature pulsing on his skull. "This material is under temporary control," the Ben thing announced. "We are being sent for further processing."

"What kind of processing?" asked Jackie, her fingers trembling near her waist, clearly feeling the lack of her pistol.

"We are raw. We will be refined," replied Ben, blinking his eyes as the amoeba shifted. "We will be made complete."

Kate didn't like the sound of that. She squeezed her thighs with her hands, a shiver tingling up her spine as the cage jolted, the door hinging shut as they moved towards the south. Marching aliens were passing them in the other direction, armored feet tromping along the ground.

They ignored the fiery wreck on the street ahead, unconcerned by the heat as they continued in a straight line. Not even the sporadic potshots being sent their way from somewhere off in the distance appeared to affect them.

Either they trusted their armored suits to protect them, or they were being mind controlled. Perhaps both. The perfect soldiers.

As they moved through the intersection, circling around the island in the middle, she caught sight of a larger force approaching. Two large columns of the aliens were marching in good order, escorted by large quadrupeds on either side.

They had stout legs, and long, rounded trunks, like elephants, with flat, wrinkled faces containing large, watery black eyes. Their bellies were rotund, somewhat transparent, filled with bulging round ovoids.

"What are those?" she exclaimed, marveling at the way their bodies wobbled in a strange two step motion, their legs synchronized together as large udders dragged along the ground.

"Those are Tonkains," replied Ben, rolling his neck into an oblique angle so that he could look at what she was pointing at. "They act as surrogate mothers and storage tanks to help spread the Sturge."

Kate was going to ask what the Sturge was, but the answer soon became evident as the monstrous quadrupeds began to barf up a purplish material onto the street, spreading their trunks back and forth to form an organic matting, similar to ground bark.

She held her nose as the cage floated over the pile, gulping at how sickly sweet it smelled. Like honey mixed with lavender, but ten times as potent. Ugh.

It wasn't going to get any better, however. As they moved out of the city environs, she spotted a wave of the material in the distance, a carpet of purple that overlaid the land. More Tonkains were hard at work, disgorging their cargo over any objects in their way.

Trees, bushes, stop signs, buildings. They were all being coated with the substance. It was being applied like some sort of glue, turning the environment around them into a purplish soup.

As they passed by a tree that had been completely engulfed, she frowned. The tips of the branches were covered by swollen pods that had grown around them. The tips flowered open, revealing pinkish, fleshy interiors that contained reverse faced teeth, like a carnivorous plant.

They convulsed, a stream of purple liquid spurting out of their tips, showering the pathway next to them with a spattering pile of new material. She could already see a buildup forming, a mound that several interested Tonkains were investigating. They were probably planning on sucking it up via their trunks for later distribution.

The implications of this were not lost on her. The aliens were terraforming the local environment, making it more hospitable for them, and at the same time, making it impossible for humans to survive. How quickly could they spread this Sturge, and what would be the tipping point beyond which there was a catastrophic collapse of the local ecosystem?

"You'd best get used to it," chuckled Ben, a terrifying grin on his face as he sighed with satisfaction, the cloying scent laying thick in the air. "Soon, it's going to be everywhere. Breathe it in. It's the aroma of your defeat. The stench of submission."

Jackie gagged, a funny expression on her face as she held a hand over her nose. "It's nasty, but..." she frowned, her forehead creasing. "...I'm actually starting to like it."

She was right. Kate was already finding the texture to be a little less sweet, a little more subtle, the scent tickling at the back of her throat. It was pleasant.

Her face relaxed, and she giggled, hiccuping as she stared at Jackie, desire gripping her loins. "It's... not sho bad," she slurred, squeezing her thighs together as she tried to suppress her sudden arousal.

Ben swapped positions, moving next to her. She squeezed further into the corner, but the scent was overpowering. She could do little but blink, trying to clear the haze that had settled over her mind.

"Your friend is having the same difficulty you are," he said conversationally. "You don't yet have an implant, so your body isn't able to filter out the aphrodisiac effect of the Sturge. It's overloading your mind, making you deliciously pliable."

He ran a hand up her side, which made her shudder. She tried to pull back from him, but there was nowhere to go. He gave her a soft look. "Don't worry, I'm not planning on usurping her position. I've already received news that my wife has been picked up, and I'm very much looking forward to being reunited with her."

He arching his back like a cat. "The parasite is stroking my mind," he sighed. "It wants me to breed, but my mission takes precedence. Come on, let's get you prepared for processing. You'll feel so much better once a parasite flutters through your thoughts. You'll understand that this is the only way."

Kate wanted to say no, but her eyes were watering, nose streaming. The smell had gotten to her, tugging at her nostrils as it overwhelmed her. She couldn't turn her head, couldn't do anything as she watched the man she loved as a father knelt next to the side of the cage, reaching out as a Tonkain laid its trunk into his hands.

The creature trotted along next to the cage, matching its slow but steady pace. Its eyes crossed as a fat bulge appeared near the top of its trunk, rolling down its furry length.

Kate gulped as she spotted the green pocket of pus that was expelled from the end, gathered reverently in Ben's hands. He moved it aside, waiting patiently for another to be spat from the end, giving him two.

He shot Kate a knowing glance, moving over to where Jackie was trying to keep herself upright. It was a losing battle, her body slumping against the cage bars, her eyes rolling as Ben shuffled in close, the glowing green globs pulsing in his hands.

He slipped into the seat next to her, hefting them in front of her eyes. "You don't have a choice," he declared. "It doesn't matter how much you fight it. The aroma will drag you down, submerge you within its essence, drown you in a sea of pleasure. You cannot stop the rising tide. We are the future. We are your future."

Jackie moaned, shaking her head, but her eyes were rolling up into her skull. Her ability to resist had been removed, leaving her open to control by a parasite. It was inevitable.

She took in a harsh breath as Ben sat one of the slimy, green packages on Jackie's forehead. The glow increased in intensity, the ball moving a little higher to the top of her skull. Rolling into position, a red stripe appeared on top, its lidded eye firmly shut as it came into view on the front, a sparkle of blue filling an internal pocket in its body.

The amoeba hissed, steam appearing around the edges, then the eye popped open, spearing Kate with its lurid, yellow glare.

Her pulse throbbed in her chest as Ben turned towards her. "It likes you," he murmured. "Probably because she likes you."

Jackie breathed in deeply, but her eyes remained closed. She moaned, her hands clenching reflexively.

She wanted to ask what the creature was doing to her lover, but it was patently obvious that she was about to find out. She couldn't even scrounge up enough fear to care, the cloying scent suppressing her terror at the situation.

He lifted the remaining blob in his hands, the amorphous lump pulsing gently as he shuffled towards her. She groaned, but didn't move, resigned at the outcome. She could try to punch it out of his hands, but she was feeling desperately lethargic, her limbs dangling like lead weights.

Stopping in front of her, he lifted the organism out of her field of view. "Don't worry, you'll understand your new position soon. As a subservient being, chained to our will and purpose."

Kate rolled her eyes, hoping for a miracle, but there would be nobody arriving to help her out of this predicament. The other men being carried in the cage had already been infested. She had to accept that the only way out was through. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad?

A wet pressure appeared on her forehead as the creature plopped into place. She frowned as the spot pulsed, a strange fluttering sensation smoothing out her hair as it rotated itself into position.

A rounded ball of pain hit her forehead like a solid hammer blow, followed by a wet crunch. She groaned as a tickling sensation appeared inside her brain, gritting her teeth as it licked around the edges of her thoughts, delineating the expanse of her consciousness.

Suddenly, her vision flooded with a fluorescent blue, washing out the scenery with the throbbing color. She gasped, an unconscious smile lighting up her lips. It was strange, but beautiful.

A flush of pleasure roared through her head, and she rubbed her hands over her sides, restraining herself with difficulty. She wanted to feel. She wanted to touch. She wanted to... ooooh!

She straightened up as her consciousness was pushed aside. Her thoughts hadn't stopped, but she was thoroughly occupied with the pleasure that trickled through her brain. Intuitively, she knew this was on purpose, keeping her docile while the alien creature seized control.

An eye flipped open on her forehead, and suddenly she was seeing the world from two perspectives. This would have been disorienting, but as she was not in control of her body, it didn't matter.

She was free to take in this new, unusual view, studying the beautiful patterns of ultraviolet light that the creature was feeding into her head.

A pulsing glow was in front of her, resolving into the shape of her lover. There was something special about her that she found attractive, especially now that she had an alien amoeba on her head. It looked like it belonged.

She dropped the radio that had been tucked under her arm, watching it nonplussed as it rolled through the bars and tumbled out onto the Sturge, sinking from view.

Her head turned towards Ben. "This material has been subdued," she said in liquidy tones, folding her arms as she assumed a respectful pose. "She is ready for conversion."

"Good," he nodded, clicking his tongue in a strange pattern. "I will leave you alone to consolidate your control."

Kate made a wet noise with her lips, ignoring his presence. The alien was far more interested in her lover, moving Kate's body next to her.

Jackie was still in a daze, the creature on her head dipping as she grimaced. "There is no reason to resist," the alien controlling Kate said in a matter of fact voice. "It is already in your mind. You will cede control eventually. You are only causing yourself unnecessary pain."

She took hold of Jackie's hand, giving it a squeeze. This action was a mix of what the alien would allow, mingled with her own thoughts in a strange form of gestalt.

Deep down, she suspected that the alien was quite happy with allowing her this independence, as it allowed the creature to apply control in more important areas. Like... suppressing any thought of escape.

Oh. Yeah, when she tried to think about that, the thought became as slippery as a greasy sponge. It was most definitely in control.

A sigh escaped her lips, and she settled down, enjoying the feel of Jackie's hand on hers. Her lover twitched as the alien organism worked on her, forcing her to obey.

She relaxed against the side of the cage, watching the scenery go by. Armored aliens were moving grav carts around on top of the Sturge, shifting heavy machinery into position. Great, metal shafts were being erected, sparking energy surrounding the glowing crystals being hoisted on top.

Her mind idly wondered what this was all about, and she was surprised to find that the information was supplied to her with a minimum of fuss. These were Interruption beacons, meant to distort and swallow radio waves, disrupting human communication. The less they could talk with each other, the less they could coordinate their resistance.

As the Sturge increased in volume and spread further, they would expand this network, adding antennas that would help them to track down anyone who had escaped their net. All material would be retrieved and installed, bringing them home as alien slaves.

Then, they would be converted, like she would. Made into something greater. Her body was excited, thighs tingling. She could barely wait to see what was in store for her!

Confused, she was unable to tell whether this desire was being imposed by the alien, but in practice, it hardly mattered. It had control. Any thoughts it had would become hers soon enough. She would embrace the aliens. They were her future.

Her face relaxed into a dopey grin. It wasn't so bad, being the alien's slave. She didn't have to worry about her future - where she would eat, where she would live. The alien would take care of her. It was much better to be on the winning side. To be on the obedient side.

Jackie groaned, her body shifting as she squeezed Kate's hand. Kate turned, noting the way the baleful eye on her alien Master blinked calmly. Her resistance had crumbled. It was over. She had been installed.

The pleasure that suffused her body at this knowledge was unbearable. She wanted to touch her lover, to lick, to taste her lips. And why should she hold back? There was nothing stopping her!

Getting onto her knees, she lifted a leg over the top of Jackie's hip, straddling her on both sides. The parasite on top of her head pulsed more intensely, her eyes a sparkling blue as she sighed. Her jaw dropped open, eyes creasing with invitation. Yes. They both wanted this!

Cupping the sides of her chin, she leaned in, pressing their lips together. Her vision wavered as she closed her eyes, transferring to the sight of the parasite sitting happily on top of her head. She could watch her lover's parasite melt into a pleased pile of goo while their tongues played together, the warmth of their breath commingling as they leaned into the pleasure. This was truly a transcendent experience!

She was interested in proceeding further, spurred on by her parasite, when a streaking contrail lit up the sky behind Jackie's head. The creature sat back, easing its control over her body as adrenaline spiked her bloodstream.

She frowned, sitting back on Jackie's legs as she traced the path the object was making through the atmosphere. "Is that a missile?"

Jackie twisted her shoulders, all three of her eyes blinking as she strained to get a view. "It's splitting up," she observed, lifting a hand to shade the sun out of her parasite's eye.

She was right. The single contact had split into a swarm of bright, shiny objects, dropping from the sky at a rapid velocity. Her belly flipped over. "They're trying to nuke us," she squeaked out, feeling small.

HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers