Repopulated Ch. 03

Story Info
Kate and Jackie meet their new alien overlord.
5.1k words
4.95
4.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 11/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers

Chapter Three

The two of them nuzzled together, speaking little as their soft bodies nestled in the corner of the sofa-like bed. There didn't seem to be all that much to say, their words and thoughts communicated via the way they pleasured each other's bodies.

As time wore on, they started to become more used to the way the alien sex organs operated, but neither of them had worked up enough confidence to go for full penetration. There was something about the act that seemed permanent, as if there was no going back.

Not that it seemed like they had a choice. Their skin was already changing colors, taking on a darker hue. Neither of them could really define the color properly, as they couldn't trust the shade of blue they could see with their human eyes.

Their alien eyes were another thing entirely. Kate had spent a long time examining every curve of her lover with this new sight, studying the teardrop shape of her face and the way the upper edge of her skull was forming into a rounded armor plate. The definition of the subtle details was immaculate, and the way the new eyes provided parallax was superior.

They were just flat out better than using her old set of eyes, and she was starting to worry that she was embracing these alien features a little too well.

Nonsense. If her Masters desired this of her, she would obey them. Both of them would.

She just needed to get used to this. Sighing, she idly stroked a hand over the alien wrapped around Jackie's neck, her lips wobbling as she noticed the way it squirmed with contentment. If one could ignore the fact that it looked like a gigantic slug, it was actually rather cute, in its own way.

Jackie frowned, eyelids closing across her alien eyes. "There's a calming aura about you," she said softly, her words slurring as she did her best to communicate with her enlarged tongue. "A beautiful shimmer that I can't quite put into words."

"Thanks," smiled Kate, stopping her stroking, enjoying the warmth of Jackie's body.

She could see something similar with her alien sight, but she didn't want to tell Jackie about how broken her aura looked. There were jagged edges, where it appeared to have been torn, shards of her personality sparkling like unpolished gems.

She didn't know what it meant, but as they relaxed, Jackie did appear to be getting better in some fashion. The edges were starting to fit, gluing themselves back into a consolidated whole. It couldn't be that bad, then. In time, she'd be a new person. An obedient person.

Ugh. These intrusive thoughts were starting to become a little more obvious. She knew that they were being inserted by the slug attached to her neck, yet she couldn't do anything about them. They had taken over her mind. She was an obedient slave to her Masters.

She conceded this. That was entirely true. She had been taken by her Masters. Her body was controlled.

That didn't mean she had to be slavish all the time, though. There were still things her base Kate personality desired, and she was going to seize them. If her Masters let her.

They seemed pleased enough with allowing her to relax and spend time with her lover in this way, though that probably fit into their plans. They were using her to ensure that Jackie wouldn't resist her conversion.

She had to admit that this thought was arousing, which was probably one of the reasons they had managed to take her over so easily in the first place. She liked the idea of being controlled.

Before, it had been Jackie in charge, treating her like the slave she was. She had loved performing little tasks of service for her lover, like doing the dishes and cleaning house. Being tied up, bound, and fucked by her dildos.

In retrospect, it was only a natural progression to whatever this was. She had simply traded one master for another.

She felt bad that some of Jackie's dominant personality had been subverted, but everything should be fine in the end, as long as she accepted this new hierarchy of dominance. Jackie could still be her master, just not the master.

If the aliens wanted something of her, she would do it. This response had already become natural to her, baked into her mind. They had only to ask.

The lights above them sparkled, changing colors as the ends of tentacle stalks rotated to point at them. The tentacle arms keeping them locked in the room began to squirm, squishing against each other as they rolled and flexed.

When they finished reconfiguring into new positions, a wide opening remained, giving them a view of the corridor beyond. They had finally been released from their jail cell.

Scooting over on the fleshy couch, Kate sat up, not feeling horny for the first time in a long time. A pressure in the back of her brain was suddenly missing, and she frowned, realizing that she hadn't even thought about trying to escape. The aliens must have been suppressing that urge, and now that the way had opened, they had stopped. Interesting.

Jackie had sat up too, leaning towards the open portal. "I don't quite understand it, but... I'm feeling like... we should go. Are you feeling that, too?"

She was. It was rather curious to understand that the Masters had control over her without her even noticing. While some of the interventions they had taken recently were overt, it was becoming clear that their indirect methods were even more potent.

"Then... why not? If they're okay with us exploring, we might as well." Kate frowned. "I guess they're not going to give us any clothing to wear, though."

"Probably not," groaned Jackie. "None of the aliens we've seen on the ship so far have been wearing anything, though our sample size has been pretty low. For that matter, we haven't seen them wear anything but armor outside the ship. Do these aliens even have a concept of what fashion is about?"

"Are you claiming we do?" chuckled Kate. "Maybe we could introduce them to something interesting. Subvert their expectations from within."

"Human eye for the alien guy?" smirked Jackie. "There might not be any males, though. If we're anything to go by, all of them are hermaphrodites, with huge dongs and enormous breasts."

Kate felt a jolt in her penis, an embarrassed blush coloring her neck in response. "You could be right. We might all be in the same boat, but let's not worry about that, for the moment. We should find out what's going on."

Getting to her feet, Kate took Jackie's hand. Her lover squeezed it in return, the two of them proceeding out into the open passageway. The dim lighting prevailed here as well, but if she used her alien eyes, it wasn't that much trouble to pick her way over the ripples in the floor where fleshy tubules ran.

"I wonder," said Jackie speculatively. "Are these ships built? Or grown?"

It was a good question, one that had crossed her mind earlier. All of the lighting appeared to be coming from the tips of tentacles, and the walls and floor were fleshy masses. She could easily imagine that they were walking around the interior of the belly of a gigantic whale.

She giggled. "Maybe we've been swallowed whole? Like Jonah?"

"I don't think anything we're going to see here is biblical," sighed Jackie, stepping up a ridge to another level, letting go of Kate's hand. "It keeps curving, and there are openings ahead. Maybe there'll be something interesting there."

She could sense the excitement in her friend's voice. Curiosity was taking over, replacing the confusion they had both been experiencing. Good.

A faint noise echoed down the passageway. It was a dark moan. Someone was having fun. Kate looked down in dismay, noting her bare breasts. What were they about to walk into?

It would do no good to hide, as Jackie seemed to have regained some of her former resolve, moving forward without hesitation. She was forced to hurry to catch up, worried that they were about to interrupt a couple in the middle of coitus.

Jackie turned on her heel, marching into an open room, but she quickly came to a halt. "It's Ben," she said flatly.

Unable to restrain herself, Kate moved up behind her, standing on her tippy toes to catch a glimpse. She immediately blanched, tucking herself in behind Jackie as she processed what she had just seen.

Ben's wife, Janice, was splayed out over one of the alien couches, with her left leg lifted high into the air to provide access for her husband, who was currently in the process of fucking her into oblivion. Their blue skinned bodies were sheened with sweat, large breasts swaying pendulously as Ben rammed his engorged length into her.

Intellectually, she knew this was a natural thing to see, but so much of it felt wrong, she was having a hard time accepting it. First off, this couple had become surrogate parents to her while she was growing up, and while she knew that they had a voracious sexual appetite and a deep abiding love for each other, she had never walked in on them in the act before.

Worse was the fact that they didn't look like themselves. The aliens were working on them, too. Alien amoebas had been attached to their chests, causing their breasts to swell into enormous spheres that looked rather ridiculous.

It was strange seeing her own enhanced breasts, but Ben having them? That was just odd.

They also sported the teardrop shaped heads and blue eyes, with big dicks down below. She wasn't sure that she was okay getting a better look at that.

Jackie didn't seem to be ruffled by the display, however, taking her by the shoulder and shifting her to one side to bring her forward. Kate carefully looked upwards, her face burning as the two of them slid together a final time, the sound of their pleasure filling the room.

Janice's blue eyes blinked as she relaxed back into the seam of the organic couch, noting their presence for the first time. "Why, Ben, it looks like we have company," she sighed, the familiar drawl of her accent clouded by the thick tongue that dangled from her mouth. "You might as well come in, it looks like there's little provision made for privacy on this ship."

Ben grunted, pulling out of his wife. Kate caught a quick glimpse of his dick, and it was enormous.

It was pretty obvious that this was no human appendage, with the red stripe running over the top. An alien amoeba must have swallowed him whole, coating his human flesh with its own body to produce this significantly enlarged member.

He looked away from her, his face drawn as he realized what had just happened. "Sorry," he mumbled. "I didn't mean to put on an obscene display."

Janice turned over, sitting up to reveal that she had an engorged dick between her legs as well. "We might as well get used to it, dear," she drawled. "It looks like we're all being given similar bodies. If we spend all of our time being bashful, we'll never accomplish everything."

She wrapped an arm around Ben's shoulder and crossed her legs, letting the alien dick flop onto her calf muscles. "You should join us for a while. Tell us what you've been getting up to. Are you still a couple? Have you... fucked each other?"

Kate wanted to leave the room and crawl into a hole, but she was made of firmer stuff than that. This wasn't really unexpected, though. Janice never did have a filter on what she was thinking. That made for some extremely revealing and outrageous conversations, which was why everyone loved her.

"No," said Jackie hesitantly, looking between them. "We've played around, but overall we've resisted that urge."

Janice rolled her shoulders. "Well, I'm rather surprised, then. We've been doing nothing but breeding like rabbits since we got here. They've really done a number on our bodies, making us sexual machines. I can only imagine what Ben's going to feel like tomorrow."

Her smile grew as Ben's expression grew more spare, a scowl spreading across his face.

The innuendo was obvious, and Kate's mind darted around what the woman meant. Her dick was massive, and if Ben... no, they couldn't have been doing that, right? She must be imagining things! Ben's asshole would be too tight to take something that large, unless...?

She had to admit that she didn't know how the alien masters would operate on a man's body, but given how close his body shape was to his wife's, it wouldn't be too surprising to find out that he now had all of the appropriate equipment.

Well, if Janice was going to be like that, there was no reason to hold back from the embarrassing topics.

"Besides the obvious sexual organ changes, have either of you noticed anything different?" asked Kate. "Obviously, we have extra eyes and our skin color has changed, but I'm talking about more subtle alterations."

Janice patted her rotund belly, her fingernails scrabbling against a rounded block of dark chitin that was forming on her skin. "I seem to be swelling up like a blueberry, if that's what you mean? It only happened after my husband fucked me, so I'm assuming it has something to do with reproduction."

She bit her lower lip as a wave of pleasure flitted over her face. "It doesn't really matter to me, though. I just love being spit roasted by him." She lifted an arm, touching his face. "I haven't been able to convince him to try it himself, but we'll get there eventually, I'm sure." Her enormous dick jolted in her lap, the tip glimmering with a white liquid.

Ben looked disconcerted, his face blushing. His beard had fallen out, leaving behind the familiar rounded ridge bulging from his chin that appeared to be growing on all of their faces. He crossed his arms, squeezing the perfectly round orbs of his new breasts against his chest. "I don't like this," he muttered. "They're keeping us anesthetized with pleasure, and there's clearly a purpose behind all this breeding. What are we even creating with these alien organs?"

Janice shifted, laying her head against her husband's. "I don't know, but it feels far too good to stop. Are you going to deny yourself the pleasure of penetration with me?"

Ben frowned, but said nothing, the slug around his neck flexing as it expanded and contracted. Kate shook her head. "This is getting us nowhere. It's obvious that we're being controlled to want this, for unknown reasons, but I find it interesting that I'm not feeling all that horny when I look at you two."

She turned to Jackie, gulping when her dick made a little leap. "It wants you," she groaned, pressing her hands against her hips. "I doubt the aliens care much about human mating habits, but it seems they've recognized our coupling, and they're pushing us to... do it with each other."

"Yes, but if we do, I'm liable to end up pregnant, like Janice," scowled Jackie. "Far be it from me to throw cold water on the mood, but maybe we should keep exercising self restraint until we have a better idea of what's going on here."

That sounded more like the old Jackie. Kate tingled with excitement to see her old personality assert itself, but it was short lived.

The slug wrapped around Jackie's neck tightened up, and she wheezed, her alien eyes opening wide as her body relaxed into a ready stance. "We're being called," she announced in a monotone, thrusting her voluminous chest forwards as she arched her back.

Kate's slug squeezed her throat in a similar fashion, a rush of adrenaline trickling up her neck. A thrumming word appeared in her mind, and all thoughts ceased.

OBEY.

The word reverberated through her body, forcing her new dick to stiff attention. She was being controlled. She must follow the directives being written directly to her brain through her alien Master.

Compared to the usual pressure provided by the alien organisms, this was overwhelming. She didn't have any room to squeeze in any extra thoughts edgewise. She was controlled. That was who she was.

Spinning around, she followed her lover as her ass winked at her, the two of them in lockstep as they exited the small chamber and turned left, following the curve of the passageway.

They were soon joined by more nude humanoid bodies, of varied shapes and sizes, though they were all implanted with the same alien masters around their necks. From the vague glimpses she caught, they too had received enormous breasts and swaying dicks, making them an eclectic collection of highly erogenous life forms.

The pressure in her skull eased as she obeyed the underlying commands implicitly, allowing her thoughts to catch up with what she was seeing.

She didn't recognize any of them, but the distribution seemed to match up with the local population. The aliens were capturing them, implanting them, and changing them into alien breeders. But... breeding what?

Human babies obviously wouldn't bloat the chest area in a matter of hours, so the alien dicks must be implanting something else. She swallowed, pushing back the sudden desire to open her legs and allow Jackie to plumb her depths with the alien creature.

If she really wanted to find out, that would surely give her first hand experience. She gritted her teeth as her thighs rubbed together, lubrication from her sopping cunt making her loins an agonizing mess of desire. Holding herself back was starting to become a full time job, and she just knew she'd crumble if the command came down for her to breed.

She was rather starting to look forward to the idea.

Taking deep, slow breaths, she worked to calm herself down, trying to concentrate more on her surroundings. She was passing out of the passageway into a circular room, her body spinning to follow a sloping ramp up and around towards a centralized platform.

Lights were sunken into the floor around the periphery, scattered by reflective panels that hung from the ceiling. They had been placed carefully to spotlight the aliens standing in the middle, the leader staring at them intensely with golden yellow eyes.

Kate hadn't seen this type of alien before. She provisionally labeled her as female, given the double sets of large, reddish breasts that were cupped by an elaborate metal corset which clung to her scaly body.

Her legs branched out into several rootlike appendages, but the rest of her appeared humanoid, for the most part, shimmering golden metallic shorts covering her privates. Her arms were double hinged, fingers clacking together with razor sharp triangles of bone that looked like daggers.

Her head was bald and red like the rest of her, tubular tentacles flowing out of the back of her skull and around the sides towards her forehead. There, they curled over her cheeks, following the curve of her jaw as they descended down to where they plugged into her lower neck.

A diadem was perched on her forehead, attached to the tentacles on either side. It sported a large, amethyst colored gem that glimmered an intense purple. She tried to look away, but her gaze was immediately caught by an elaborate gorget secured around the alien's throat that contained another gem with a similar pulsing glow.

Overall, she looked fierce, proud, and powerful. Kate quailed internally, but her body was still outside her control. She marched into place, standing at the edge of the curved platform, her arms settling at her sides.

She forced her alien eyes closed to regain some of her sense of self, resorting to using the lower fidelity of her human eyes to avoid being mesmerized by the alien's jewels. Yes, that was slightly better - now she could see that there were additional jewels affixed to metal armlets that wrapped around the alien's upper arms. How elaborate.

HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers
12