Repopulated Ch. 07

Story Info
Kate and Jackie have a sexy interlude.
4.5k words
4.92
5.8k
00

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 11/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers

Chapter Seven

The last week had gone more smoothly than she had thought it would. Getting used to the quirks of her alien body had been frustrating at first, but now that her symbiotes were cooperating with her instead of telling her what to do, she was better able to understand what they wanted.

Fulfilling their needs before they became critical helped to stabilize both the human and alien elements in her body. A large part of that was making sure that her balls and breasts were drained as often as possible. That means she spent a lot of time having sex with Jackie, who was perfectly willing to reciprocate, as long as both of them could satisfy their desires at the same time.

She groaned as she pressed into the alien chair that was mounted at the side of the deck. Staring out through a small porthole, she sank her alien dick into the waiting hole in the back.

The world outside was a dreadful purple, spotted with metallic antennas implanted by the aliens. All native flora and fauna had been enveloped by the Sturge, converting the atmosphere into air that tasted like sweet cotton candy.

It wouldn't be pleasant for humans who weren't infested, but she didn't know any to ask. She had no idea how far the Sturge had spread, but any humans that had made it this far were already infested and had fallen under the sway of the symbiotes.

Her breasts sank into open pockets, tiny alien cilia swirling around her nipples as gushes of liquid spurted into the bottom of the cups, draining through small holes. When she pressed all the way in, the spongy material cushioned her body, sucking and licking as she ground into the chair.

At the same time, her pussy gaped open, accepting Jackie's dick as her lover slid it all the way into her snatch, the two of them rocking together like a carnal accordion.

The wet slapping sound of the two of them coming together in an unsynchronized rhythm filled the small space, exhorting them both to increase the pace. Kate screwed up her face, feeling more alive than she ever had before. It was so much better to be fucked freely by her lover without having to worry about toys!

She moaned shamelessly, squishing her rounded belly into the warm alcove provided for her in the breeding chair. Her body was on fire as the receptacle squeezed around her dick, tugging at her every time she pulled back.

It had all been setup to be as erogenous as possible, and she would already have orgasmed her brains out if she hadn't just finished reaming out Jackie.

Her transformed body had a fairly short refractory period, but this was asking a little too much of her alien organ. As a result, it might feel awesome, but she was going to have to work much harder to get herself off again. Just as Jackie had intended!

Her lover slapped her ass. "Look at you! You've been begging for this all day, and now you're going to get it. You're a slutty alien bitch, and I'm going to fill your hole until you squeal."

They had been worried for a while that their alien tongues would make them unable to communicate in human speech, but after a period of acclimatization, that didn't turn out to be the case. Sure, they still slurred a random word or two, but they had both gotten used to the changes, though it was still difficult for them to speak any of the alien languages. She definitely needed more practice with the double glottal stop.

Kate wiggled her ass as she thrust forward into the warm pocket, lubrication dripping from her crotch. The dirty talk was really getting her motor running. She just needed a little more edge to it. Perhaps she could provoke her lover into doing something she wouldn't otherwise consider?

She slowed her thrusting down, enjoying the hard length of Jackie's dick filling her up. She shook her head. "Who's the real slut? If I recall, it was you who was screaming her head off while I filled your belly with my eggs."

A hand smacked against her ass with a loud crack. It sounded worse than it felt, and she smiled to herself. Got her.

A slimy tongue prodded at her neck, and she arched her back as the slug squeezed itself tight against her throat. "No fair!" she croaked out, her inner tunnel clenching tight around the fat dick. "We don't usually link up until later!"

"Disobedient sluts need to be taught a lesson," retorted Jackie. "If you won't do what I tell you, you'll do what I command."

Kate howled as Jackie's elongated tongue slipped into the attachment point at the back of her neck. Her consciousness snapped like a rubber band as their minds instantly connected.

She could taste a cool mint flavor in her mouth as Jackie took control of her body, shoving her aside with the strength of her dominance.

If they hadn't experimented and agreed to this beforehand, she would have panicked, but as it was, she juiced up even more. To be used in this way was so degrading, she could barely contain herself!

Her rocking body started working in time with Jackie's thrusts, moving with the precise motions that Jackie commanded. She was no longer working for her own pleasure. She was a controlled slut slave, being used by her Mistress.

Her mouth opened in a squeal as the full measure of her situation settled on her mind. She understood that she was being made to do this, and it was so fucking hot!

Ass popping, she could feel everything as the fat length of Jackie's alien dick pulsed inside her, the throbbing rod working her, controlling her. The only thing left to her was her mouth, which she knew was on purpose. Her lover wanted her to beg for more!

Well, if that was what she wanted, she might as well oblige her. Throwing her head back, she cried out her pleasure, a thrill running down her spine as Jackie grabbed at her breasts.

Her tingling, enlarged nipples began to drip, but she couldn't touch them. She couldn't stop her lover. She couldn't do anything. And it was driving her over the edge!

She could feel it. She was on the precipice. Her alien dick was oh so tight, and the pussy pocket was oh so wet. If only Jackie would allow her that final, fluttering push, she could explode!

It was not to be. Jackie stopped all movement, holding her right near the edge, her body straining under her lover's control.

Jackie moved her hands around the sides of Kate's breasts, squeezing her arms between them. Pushing them aside, she moved upwards, gripping at Kate's neck slug and giving it a firm tug.

She leaned in, hot breath tickling at her ear. "You feel this solid ring around your neck, slave?" she hissed. "You're a collared slut, and you know it. You can feel me in your head, holding you back. You want it so much, but you can't have it. Not until I say so."

Kate whimpered, her body straining for completion it couldn't achieve. Shooting stars flickered in her vision as the ground below turned gray. "I can't!" she yelped, practically incoherent. "No more!"

"Yes, more," insisted Jackie. "You've been begging me for this for days. Where is all that begging now?"

She really meant it. Jackie wasn't going to let her cum without begging. She had to concentrate, pull herself together. But it was so hard.

Her nipples were on fire, sweat building up under her neck slug as another jolt of pleasure speared her loins. Her dick was so thick, she was worried that something was going to rupture. Had anyone ever died from a blue balled alien cock?

She wanted to laugh at that thought. Wanted to cry. Could do neither. She needed to focus!

Her vision blurred as she fought through tears of desperation. She couldn't handle this any longer!

"Please!" she shouted out. "Please, let me cum for you, Mistress!"

Jackie tugged at her neck slug. "Very good, slut. You are released. Let the pleasure flow through you as you ejaculate, knowing that you are owned."

She pulled Kate's body back against hers as she pushed her length inside, holding it there as Kate exploded.

Despite her earlier fun with Jackie, she was now feeling as hard as ever, ready to pump out her seed. The alien dick jumped, the head pulsing as thick cum burst from the tip. Stunned, she watched as globs of the cum mixed with tiny eggs splattered all over the receptacle she had been using earlier.

"It'll be wasted!" she protested, aghast at the mess that was being made.

Jackie shifted her grip, moving to grope her chest, thick nipples clamped between her fingers. "Forget about that, slave. I commanded you to do this, and you obeyed. That is all that matters. Lean against me and forget."

Her eyes rolled as Jackie squeezed, her vision blurring as she stopped worrying and embraced the pleasure. Her body was held, under her lover's control, and she was having an orgasm.

Cooing, she happily let go of all responsibility and spurted out the rest of her eggs, sighing as her breasts began to leak.

Leaning her head back, she rested it against Jackie's shoulder as her lover played with her, a warm languor settling over her body.

"Enjoy," whispered Jackie, extending her tongue to lick down the curve of Jackie's jaw. "But don't get too comfortable. I still have to finish."

She pressed against Kate's back, forcing her forward. The connection between them slipped free, and suddenly she found herself back in control. She wrapped her hands around the rear of the sex chair, her breasts squeezing into the inner curves.

Slight pressure was applied to her nipples and they popped inwards, the tips engulfed by the alien organisms living at the bottom of each cup.

Excess fluid was lapped up as quickly as she could produce it, relieving the interior pressure.

She sighed as her erect dick slid inside the warm pocket, the fleshy lips squeezing around her girth as the muscled interior pulsed against her skin. This action was more soothing than exciting, her length resting comfortably within the warm cave.

More importantly, the position this put her in forced her hips back, tilting her pelvis to give her lover better access. She was in for a ride, and she was looking forward to it.

"I've given you back your freedom, temporarily," stated Jackie in a haughty voice. "I'm going to use you for my pleasure. If you have any objections, keep them to yourself. I can always re-establish control."

She wrapped her hands around Kate's spongy ass cheeks, spreading them apart to reveal her swollen clitoris. Jackie didn't seem interested in teasing her any more, however, pressing her erect length in without any formality.

Kate splayed her legs, pressing her chin into the neck rest as Jackie went to town, slamming her body into the spongy chair. At first, she wasn't getting too much out of it, but as Jackie continued her thrusts, her body began to respond, pleasure threading its way through her loins.

Her own dick began to harden again, but she ignored it. There was no way there was anything left after the smashing orgasm she had just experienced, and this time it wasn't for her. She would relax and allow Jackie to breed her, to pump her full of her lover's eggs so that they could grow more of the symbiotes.

She cooed, lifting a hand to stroke at her neck slug. It wiggled under her touch, a burst of air being expelled from its body.

A feeling of joy trickled through her brain, and she enjoyed the secondary effects of the creature's pleasure. She had gotten better at recognizing the desires of her symbiotes, and with that familiarity, they were slowly becoming less alien to her.

Everything was much better since the alien overlord's heavy handed control over them had been broken. She no longer thought of them as Masters, because they now presented their desires as suggestions, rather than commands.

She was always happy to satisfy their desires, because in turn, that made her happy too. Some of that was probably due to the endorphins they pumped into her body after obeying them, but if that was the case, she didn't mind.

Her grip relaxed as she felt Jackie's body tensing up, her pumping slowing to a halt. Her insides felt warm as the alien dick began to spasm, filling her up with more of its eggs.

She didn't achieve another orgasm from this, but it was more than a little pleasurable. Bearing down, she worked her pussy to extract as much of the fertilized sperm and eggs as possible.

Her belly would soon swell with the alien eggs, though at this point, she thought of them as being Jackie's babies. Each of their offspring had special characteristics that they inherited from their parents. Jackie's could be identified by the small, purple dot that appeared between the red stripes on their bodies, right above their tiny eyes. Cute!

It was fortunate that the alien symbiotes didn't bother sharing their vision with her often. It was disorienting enough that she had five eyes to deal with on a regular basis!

She sighed as Jackie grunted, taking a step back. "Was that as satisfying for you as it was for me?" she asked, imbuing her voice with a saucy lilt.

"Shit, when you tease me like that it makes me weak in the knees," groaned Jackie, slapping her ass. "If you do that too often, sooner or later I'm going to have a premature ejaculation!"

Kate craned her neck to give her lover an impish smile. "I'd very much like to see that."

Jackie narrowed her sparkling, blue eyes. "That's like red meat to a submissive, isn't it? If you make it too hard to ride you, though, I'm going to take a firm hand. I won't brook any disobedience when I'm putting more babies into you."

"No, ma'am," grinned Kate. "I'm just the most obedient slut this side of the galaxy when you take the reins."

Jackie snorted. "That's not the right kind of teasing. It's just making me want to wipe that smirk off your face."

"Oh, so there's multiple kinds? Tell me, oh great Mistress, what I should do to meet all of your needs?" She lifted her hands together in a prayer pose, her breasts popping out of the depressions in the chair.

Jackie's eyes glowed intensely as she watched the wobbling orbs, her teeth set. "You can start by getting yourself cleaned up so that we can spend more time cuddling."

Kate gave her a coy smile as she trotted towards the alien shower. She made certain to put an extra spring in her step to give her breasts a perky air, amused as she noticed the way her lover's eyes slanted to watch her movements.

She pressed her body into the embrace of the organic shower built into the wall, a fleshy layer wrapping around her as tiny tendrils scrubbed at her skin. She turned and relaxed, sticking her hands and legs into the provided holes so that the organism could give her a thorough cleaning.

A warm tentacle rubbed between her breasts, suckers lapping at her milk. She giggled at the rough treatment, sighing as she was sprayed with a light oil. More tentacles appeared, massaging and cleaning her skin until she glowed a healthy blue.

She would have loved to spend more time in the 'shower,' but that would be rude of her. She gave the bulb near her hand a little squeeze, and the tentacles retreated somewhere into the wall, the fleshy cover retracting.

Stepping out into the room, she massaged her belly, already feeling a little full. The plumpness would increase over the next few hours until she was fully pregnant again, the rapid lifecycle of the symbiotes ensuring that there would be plenty of them to spread around.

"Your turn!" she chirped, blowing Jackie a kiss as she crossed to the closet, snapping her fingers to wake up the slumbering creature.

A large eye rolled open, giving her a desultory stare. A low grunt sounded and a horizontal opening appeared, revealing racks of skimpy clothing.

The first time she had seen this, she had blanched at the thought of retrieving her undergarments from a living armoire. Like most everything else about her new life, however, she was getting used to this, too.

She fished out a bikini and a sheer set of pink panties. Anything more would be a waste of time, given their new role as breeders. They might feel the urge at any time, and taking off a lot of clothing would make it more difficult to satisfy these sudden desires.

Threading the minimalist fabric patches over her nipples, she strung the strings behind her back and gave them a quick tie. It wouldn't stay in place if she had to do any physical activity, but that was rather the point. She liked being a sex object for her lover.

Next came the panties, which had an elastic band that gripped her waist as they slid into position. Her bulge was clearly visible under the stretched fabric, lending her an erotic air.

This obvious sign of her potency wasn't any cause for concern, as she would be among good company. Everyone else on this crazy ship was a sex hungry maniac, too. They all understood.

She was now as fully dressed as any breeder would be. Unless she was assigned a different role, there was nothing more she needed to do. Crossing over to a toadstool seat, she sat down and pushed a small cup under a long spout that was mounted to the wall.

Wrapping her fingers around a squeeze bulb under the spout, she gave it a firm tug. A spurt of creamy liquid gushed into the cup, the thin viscosity making it look like milk. It probably was, given its blueish color.

She didn't ask where it came from, taking a solid swig of the cool substance. It was sweet and refreshing, which was all she wanted. If she knew too much, that might bother her, and she didn't let much bother her anymore.

She had her lover, and her lover had her. That was all that mattered.

Taking short sips, she watched as Jackie finished with her shower, moving over to the waiting creature to pick up her own outfit. Eyes hooded, she couldn't stop her dick from engorging as her lover threaded the sheer fabric over her voluptuous breasts.

The way she patted and played with them wasn't necessary. She knew she had an audience, the little chit!

Fine. She would enjoy the view and say nothing. That might bother her, which might give Kate more amusement, depending on how her lover reacted.

A thrumming sound came from somewhere above, followed by alien words that filled the room. The voice was familiar to her, the confident diction of Doris' altered voice booming through the organic speakers.

Kate sat back, trying to concentrate, but it was still a bit too advanced for her to understand. She could pick out a word here and there, but without a translator it was rather hopeless.

Unfortunately, they hadn't been issued any of those, but she had to have patience. The instructions would be repeated again in English to ensure that they understood.

Jackie finished pulling on her sheer underwear, bracing her hands on her hips as she turned to face the door with a scowl. Kate knew why - their plans of having alone time together had probably been sidelined.

Kate wasn't bothered, though. They hadn't been called on to do anything but breed for some time, and she was quite interested to learn how Doris' plans were proceeding.

The aliens had continued to land more of their army, spreading out their invasion as they continued to seize and convert more land, turning it into a veritable paradise for the symbiotic life forms. Their overlords had aggressive plans, and the earther's resistance appeared to have crumbled in the face of their seemingly endless shock troops.

The ship they were living on hadn't moved since she had arrived, and she got the sense that there was no plan to do so. The drilling action had continued, but the reason for it was beyond her understanding. They certainly did appear to be using this place as one of their permanent bases, so perhaps she'd learn more about the alien's methods later.

HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers
12