Repopulated Ch. 12

Story Info
What will be the outcome of the assault?
5.8k words
4.42
1.8k
1
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 11/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers

Chapter Twelve

Turning her back towards the raucous soldiers who were raising their weapons and cheering her name, she proceeded down a ribbed section towards one of the invasion causeways. There would be troops assaulting down the second one as well, targeting the engineering sections of the ship. She was purely interested in securing the lord before she could escape again.

Jackie joined her, a small pad in one hand as she tugged the Proctor's leash with the other.

"Captain," she said, scanning the map that appeared on the display. "The precision of our attack was well executed. We're only half a deck away from our target, and a small bridgehead has already been secured with our scouting forces."

"Good," sighed Kate, bracing herself for the confrontation ahead.

Eyes narrowed, she spotted the organic membrane that kept out the bleakness of space. Thick ribs ran down its length into the distance as the passageway wobbled back and forth.

Her crown glowed as she raised her hand. "Charge!" she roared, picking up the pace as she trotted onto the swaying tunnel. The ground lurched under her weight, but she compensated for the squishy surface, regaining her balance on the next step as she rushed headlong towards the other ship.

She didn't look back, the hissing breaths of the others following close behind as they danced over the rippling floor. Her full concentration was on avoiding tripping and making herself look like a fool. The others had been training to do this on an ongoing basis, but she had only given it a shot once or twice.

Hopefully, that wouldn't be a problem. She didn't need to be heroic, only look it.

Jumping off at the other end, she grabbed a stun rifle that one of the waiting soldiers tossed to her. She gave the hybrid alien a serious nod, shoving the butt against her shoulder. "Report?" she asked, her words clipped.

"Corridors E5 through E10 are clear, Mistress," he stated in a masculine voice, giving her a worshipful glance. "There were a handful of casualties, but all of them are expected to make it. We are about ready to force the bridge, and have been waiting for your presence with absolute devotion to the cause."

Kate grunted, not sure how to deal with this naked fanaticism. She had been forced to tolerate it as a necessary evil to keep the movement on track, but was determined to avoid being deified as some kind of god. It was altogether far too much power for one person to have.

Fortunately, Jackie was around to keep her head from swelling too much. She would have to rely upon her lover to keep her on the straight and level. Jackie always knew best. She would always obey Jackie.

"This operation is yours," said Kate, frowning as the unusual phrase ran through her head. "How do you want to run it?"

"Yes, Mistress," nodded the hybrid alien. "We will demonstrate at the main entrance, while we send you in with the elite troops around the rear. Stun bombs will be launched into their midst, giving us all the time we need to secure them."

"Sounds reasonable to me," nodded Kate. "Where should I stage myself?"

The converted human raised his wrist, tracing a path over the map on Jackie's pad. "We are currently here. You will want to take corridor E10 to the auxiliary entrance located here. Wait for the noise of our attack, then push in on them before they can react."

"Acknowledged," replied Kate, raising her hand over her chest in a salute. She glanced at the hybrid's name tag. "I'll remember your name, Sergeant Brown. If all this goes as planned, a promotion will be in the works."

"Thank you, Mistress," bowed Brown with a sharply executed movement. He might have been a military operative in his past life.

Kate raised her rifle, trotting down the corridor as she looked for the right passageway. Each one was designated with a series of glowing green dots. E10. There it was.

She waited to ensure that Jackie was behind her. A small squad took up the rear, keeping the Proctor moving forward with the rest of them.

The Slanadorian's eyes were dull, her brain under the effects of Kate's will suppression crystals. She reached out through the matrix and stroked the alien's mind, grinning as the former overlord bit her lower lip, her breasts wobbling as her chest shuddered.

She would do anything Kate commanded. After working her over day after day, she had become the perfect pet.

This was another one of those moral conundrums she had been worried about, but Jackie had pointed out that it was far too dangerous to allow the Proctor to keep scheming in the background. She was a clever alien, and might work out a way to stab them in the back if they hadn't brought her under complete control.

She had to admit that having a personal servant felt rather decadent. She didn't have to deal with the everyday chores any more, freeing up her time to think about their next steps. Jackie was always right.

She blinked her eyes. That was a strange thought to be having at this moment. It was probably leftover from when they had managed to eke out some time to spend with each other.

Her dick began to stir in her codpiece, but she ignored it. There would be plenty of opportunity to fuck after they had made the lord their captive. Perhaps she would be Kate's next obedient slave, but only if Jackie allowed it. Jackie was always right.

She shook her head, dismissing the thought again. She was just getting nervous, as they were rapidly approaching the portal they needed to breach. What would they find behind the reinforced blast door?

She slowed to a walk, hefting the rifle as she inspected the bulging suckers on the octopus arms. The hard chitinous shell on the exterior meant business. They definitely weren't going to be cutting through that.

"What's the play here?" she asked, glancing at the other troopers. "How are we going to get it open?"

"Just wait and see," smiled one of them, her buttery smooth words containing an exotic lilt. "We have this all in hand."

Kate blinked. Very well, then. Far be it from her to question that confidence. Relying upon others was difficult, but that was the name of the game when you were the Captain. Kate could always rely upon Jackie to do the right thing.

Loud cries distracted her, followed by the thumps of explosions. The corridor creaked, and the hybrid aliens ran forward, stacking on one side of the door. They gestured at her to take up a position on the other side, and she did so, the Proctor and Jackie close behind.

The thick arms of the door strained, pulling themselves more tightly shut. The lead member of the squad trotted up to the center and wedged a canister into a small opening that had been created by the squeezing arms.

"Breaching charge set!" yelled the hybrid, and Kate's eyes bulged with realization.

Dropping her rifle to the floor, she closed her eyes and clamped her hands over her ears as a resounding thud hit her chest.

By the time she had recomposed herself, the squad had already seized the initiative, rushing into the hole that had been created by the blast.

Cheeky bastards! They had done it on purpose so that she wouldn't be the first one through!

Grabbing her rifle, she tucked it into her shoulder and rushed after them, looking for a target.

Pow! Pow! The rifles barked, knocking down the bridge crew, who barely had a chance to respond.

The advance squad were working to corral the Lord and her contingent near the view screen, a small firefight breaking out as some of the enemy soldiers grabbed cover behind the forward consoles. Kate lifted her rifle, waiting to see if any of them would show their heads.

When one did, she squeezed off a few shots, the energy of the blast bolts spinning as they bounced off the top of a sleek console.

Kate rolled her eyes. Of course she missed. Despite the practice she had put in, Jackie was still a far better marksman.

Screaming bolts of energy took out two of the guards on the right, the advance squad circling around the left to flank them as the main squad pushed in. "Stop resisting!" shouted Kate. "We have you surrounded, and the rest of the ship will soon be under our control!"

"To the last breath!" shouted one of the red skinned aliens, firing with weapons in both hands as he rushed at Sergeant Brown.

Several direct shots hit Brown's breastplate, leaving behind glowing craters as the armor was boiled away. Brown didn't hesitate, stepping into the attack without any regard for his own life, swinging the butt of his rifle like a club.

A dull thud impacted the red alien's head tubes, and he cried out, dropping his weapons as purple blood leaked into his eyes. Brown calmly brought his rifle to bear and shot him with two stun bolts, center of mass. His body jerked and subsided, eyes staring up blankly.

The remainder of the guard fought more fiercely as their numbers dwindled, but it was already a lost cause. Lord Irizina backed up and blinked, raising her arms. "I surrender," she said calmly, the red gems decorating her brow glowing brightly. "Stop," she ordered, and the rest of the guardsmen relaxed, dropping their weapons to the floor as their eyes went dull.

This one had immense psychic powers, and she was confident in their use. This conversation could be tricky, as she would doubtless try to use them to regain control of the situation. She didn't need to worry with Jackie around.

Frowning, she shook her head as she kept Lord Irizina covered with her rifle. Why did she keep thinking about Jackie? She needed to make sure the Lord didn't pull any tricks!

Irizina lifted her hands to her forehead, bracing them against her crown of crystal jewelry. The gems flashed a bright red and Kate felt an instant pressure against her mind. <<Halt, slaves!>> she ordered. <<Drop your weapons. Give in to the commands of your betters!>>

Kate was surprised to find that her limbs were slowing, a generalized confusion setting in. She was a fully merged hybrid, though. This shouldn't be possible!

Her body jerked as the command took firm hold, coming up against a barrier that seemed impossible to surmount. As she strained helplessly, a rush of calmness flowed through her. Trust in Jackie.

As the words appeared in her mind, the overwhelming mental waves coming from the alien lord seemed to abate, her grip tightening on the rifle. She lifted it back into position, a thrill tingling down her back.

The other hybrids didn't appear to have the same kind of fortitude, however, a low moan coming from their numbers as their guns dropped to the floor with a clatter.

Through all this stepped the Proctor, a strange grin on her face as she moved up to the lord. "It's good to see you again, Irizina," she hissed, a blue glint in her eyes. "It's almost a shame that you didn't see this coming. It's so much more delicious when a victim recognizes that they've been betrayed."

Irizina shot her a concerned glare. "Proctor Dahgla? What are you talking about? I have them under my control. You should no longer be afflicted by their weak mimicry of our true abilities."

Her eyes widened. "Unless."

She moved to take a step to one side, but Kate hefted her rifle. <<Freeze!>> she projected through her control gems. <<Or I'll shoot you and carry your limp body out of here on a stretcher!>>

Her words probably weren't all that threatening to the lord, but the surprise of her being able to resist the alien's mental control caused Irizina to hesitate. This turned out to be a fatal mistake, as the Proctor stepped in and plucked the glowing crown of jewels from her head, tossing them away to the back of the bridge with a tinkling rattle.

Astonished, Irizina stared at her with a glimmer of true fear. "This is a play in the Game of Deception, isn't it?" she asked in a hushed tone. "Which lord has sold me out? I deserve to know! Tell me."

<<Oh, there are no other lords here,>> projected Kate. <<Just us. We are the masterminds behind this coup.>>

She noticed movement in the corner of her vision, but she kept herself focused on the alien, waiting to see how she would react.

"Impossible!" Irizina choked out. "You're nothing more than slaves! Mere chattel to crush beneath our boots and use as we please. You can't possibly be the masterminds behind the takedown of a lord!"

She focused more fully on Kate. "Despite the cheap gems you wear, you're nothing more than a slug wearer, scum. I've been to all points of this galaxy and enslaved more planets than I can count. You cannot slip the leash. You should be controlled."

Her head tubes flexed with agitation, red frills standing up as they flared in alarm. Kate chuckled at the display, taking a step forward to keep the alien's attention centered on her. <<That's what makes this so delicious! The supposed kingmakers, brought low by those who were thought as nothing more than worms.>>

She moved some of her attention to the Proctor. <<Show her.>>

The Proctor gave her a short bow. "Yes, Mistress."

The translation alien in her ear squirmed as it worked its way a little deeper. Kate ignored the momentary discomfort. Its utility was far too important to lose at this critical moment.

The Proctor spread her legs as she braced her hands on her hips, giving Irizina a goofy grin. Turning her hands over, she traced them down the thick belt she wore, stopping at the bulging protuberance over her pussy. "My sex is under her control," the Proctor announced, giving Kate a glance filled with both affection and terror. "I am rewarded at her whim, and punished when I disobey."

Her hips began to tremble as Kate sent a lick of power through the gems to the control interface. <<You are doing well so far today,>> she said, letting the words caress the alien's brain. <<You have earned a full orgasm, but be careful to keep your actions in check, lest you lose the privilege.>>

The Proctor's hips bucked, a small trickle of lubrication squeezing out around the sides of the belt. "I will do as you command, Mistress," she proclaimed, arching her back as she sighed in pleasure. "It feels so good to obey."

"This is obscene!" declared Irizina, shock keeping her frozen in place. "She's been broken. I've never seen this done to a Slanadorian before. It shouldn't be possible!"

Kate chuckled again, amused at her astonishment. <<Well, now you know. You are not the superior species. None are immune from being brought under the control of another. Now, you will take the same medicine you administered to so many others. Fall.>>

Irizina raised her arms instinctively as if to ward off Kate, but it was too late. Jackie was already in position behind her, the slug at her neck raised as it darted back and forth, looking for an opening.

It didn't have to search long. A quick plunge, and the alien lord's mouth gaped open, an involuntary cry escaping her lips as the stinger pumped a soporific into her bloodstream. Kate raised her rifle and stroked the trigger, watching with feral glee as the bolts of energy slammed into the lord's chest, frying her nervous system.

The lord collapsed, gulping with distress as she wheezed all the way to the ground. In a matter of moments, there was silence, and Kate sighed. "That went about as well as expected," she proclaimed, stripping the translator alien from her ear and setting it on her shoulder.

Jackie chuckled, examining the fallen lord to make sure she wasn't bluffing. The armored soldiers stirred, retrieving their rifles and surrounding the alien guards, which were still standing comatose from Lord Irizina's command.

"I apologize," said Sergeant Brown, a blush on his face. "We failed to protect you when it mattered most."

Kate shook her head. "I disagree. We expected something like this to happen, which is why Jackie and I cooked up a plan."

"That's right," grinned Jackie, handing the fallen lord to one of the troopers. "At Kate's request, I hypnotized her and installed several triggers which gave me her full loyalty. That meant that, even with the lord's considerable strength, she was unable to punch through."

Sergeant Brown looked skeptical. "But that means she could have still controlled you."

Jackie shrugged. "That was a calculated risk, but since she didn't know our dynamic, it was pretty low. Since the Proctor is Kate's leashed slave, we decided that keeping Kate operational would give us the highest chance of success."

"Ah," acknowledged Brown, pressing a fist to his chest. "You had it all figured out. Very good. I should never have doubted you in the first place."

"Easy there, soldier," interrupted Kate. "Keep questioning everything. That's the only way we're ever going to survive this war."

He stamped his foot, resting his rifle on his shoulder in a ready posture. "Captain!" he said respectfully, staring straight ahead.

Kate had to be careful not to roll her eyes. She didn't like this formality, but she understood it. The chain of command was important, and it wouldn't be a good look to denigrate his honor, especially not in front of the others.

The soldier dropped his ready pose. "I have more news, Captain. It appears that our other squads have achieved complete success. This vessel is now ours. The occupants are being removed one by one so that they can be infested and brought under our complete control."

"Very good," murmured Kate, her eyes bright. "I look forward to reading a full after action report once everything is squared away."

She glanced around at the fallen aliens. "You may proceed with them."

"Captain!" barked Sergeant Brown, turning to help the others.

The soldiers were already circulating among the frozen alien guards, dealing with them one by one. A control slug was wrapped around each neck, the creature's tail plunging into their skin. They gasped, eyes widening before they rolled up into their heads. Their bodies were laid gently on the floor as the neck slugs brought them slowly under control, just as planned.

In some respects, this was going better than Kate had anticipated. They had no need for more covert troopers at the moment, so it was simple enough to give them all symbiotes and turn them into slaves. She felt little pity for them, as this was exactly what they had done to her when they had invaded Earth.

This was only half the equation, however. How had dear old Doris gotten along with her end of the fight?

Taking a seat in the captain's chair, she folded her legs and leisurely tapped at the communications console. The viewscreen chirped, showing the smug face of her counterpart. "Kate!" she said brightly, running her fingers down the side of a Slanadorian's neck.

The Empress' guard flinched, her eyes rolling as a neck slug squeezed off her airway. "It's good to see that you've caught up with our attempted escapees! As you can see, I still have some cleanup to do, but we managed to abort the self-destruct sequence in time, and it looks like we've managed to take full control of the operational area!"

Kate folded her arms, some of the tension in her neck vanishing. "You're lucky we were here to handle the outfield," she retorted. "Otherwise, your main target would have gotten away."

"Ah, but she didn't. That's why I invited you along in the first place!" giggled Doris. "I knew you could do it."

HalfShim
HalfShim
219 Followers
12