Reporter Anne: Haunted House

Story Info
Anne gets more than expected.
923 words
3.67
19.9k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed as she ran through the narrow hallway. Her high heels made the loud clicks on the wood as she ran. The hallway narrowed even more, she had to walk sideways as she went. She looked back as the large man in the mask smiled at her and went to the left, disappearing from sight. Anne was feeling claustrophobic as her ass was against the wall and her tits were against the other wall as she went towards the exit.

Her tight skirt rubbed against the wall as her low cut blouse popped a couple buttons exposing more cleavage as she went. Her belt got hooked on something and she couldn't go any further. She tried to get unstuck but felt something grab her ass and jumped. She tried to see but couldn't as she felt a hand run up her inner thigh and under her skirt, just short of her panties.

Anne was panicking as she felt her body getting groped all over, now including her D cups. She begged for them to stop as they grabbed her skirt and pulled. She couldn't fight back as the thin cloth of her skirt tore off her waist, leaving her belt on her little waist. Her pink lace panties were exposed and she felt more hands on her ass and on her thighs as one rubbed between her legs. Anne screamed for help as her blouse was torn open and her pink bra was pulled down exposing her firm breasts.

Her nipples were pinched and pulled as other hands squeezed her tits. Tears ran down Anne's face as she felt violated. She felt her panties grow wet as the hand rubbing her crotch cupped her pussy and prodded her hole. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as her body began to betray her mind. The hand rubbing and cupping her pussy was relentless as it made her cum. Her moan echoed as she let it slip out as she got off.

Her panties dripped with cum as the hand continued its assault upon her crotch. Anne felt the hand stop and felt relief as it moved away from her body. The relief was short lived as another hand tore her panties away from her waist and her pussy was attacked by several hands. Her eyes widened as fingers slid in and out of her wet hole as they worked together to finger her tight hole.

Her pussy was getting fingered by several different hands. Sometimes they stretched her hole to the max as they made her moan and cum. Anne was sweaty as the hands had their way with her body. Her breasts were squeezed and nipples teased. She felt hands grab and slap her ass cheeks as she moaned. Anne wasn't able to stop the feelings and let go as she begged for more.

Finally the hands stopped attacking her pussy as she panted and smiled. Once again it was a short lived rest as a large cock popped though the wall and shoved up into her wet hole. Anne gasp and moaned as it began fucking her tight hole. Her eyes were closed as she felt her tits get pushed together as another cock slid between them and titty fucked them. She stood there in nothing but high heels getting fucked by the wall people.

Her pussy took the large cock as her cum kept flowing. Her moans were loud as they pounded her deep and fast. Another cock appeared but in front of her face, along with a couple hands. The hands reached out and grabbed Anne's head and pulled it forward. It was so fast she didn't fight as the cock was forced into her mouth. The hands slid her head back and forth as she sucked the dick. Her eyes were still closed as her mouth was getting explored. Her moans were muffled but audible to the ear. Anne was getting fucked in almost every way. Then, one more dick appeared, above the other dick that was boning her hole.

Anne felt the tip on her ass and then hands spread her cheeks. She felt the large cock slip into her tight ass and began fucking it also. She stood there, every hole getting fucked along with her big tits. Sweat ran down her naked body as they had their way with her. Anne was loving each minute as her body got what it needed.

She felt a warm rush of cum inside her slit. The cock pulled out but was quickly replaced and another fucked her cum filled hole. She continued sucking the cock as her ass got rammed. Anne was taking it great as they gang banged her. She began to grow weak as her ass was filled with cum and once it pulled out, another cock shoved into her ass.

Hours passed as she took cock after cock in her holes. Her face and tits were covered in cum as the titty fucking dicks got off all over her. Anne was worn out and the last dick finished fucking her and filled her pussy up. She fainted with the biggest smile ever as cum ran from her mouth.

She woke up outside the haunted house she just got fucked in. Anne stood up and looked down at her nude body. She ran to her car and found her torn clothes and keys. She sped away naked and cum covered. Her newspaper story never was published but pictures of her adventure were posted online.