Reprogramming Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who offered you money for sex?"

"A drunk, in a bar, many years ago."

"Have you ever been forced to engage in sexual activities against your will?" Krotkin continued.

"Yes." Linda responded.

Ed was floored. In twelve years of marriage, Linda had never told him anything of the sort. He thought he knew everything about her - everything important at least. His shame over his plot to have his wife reprogrammed into a complete and unadulterated slut rose as he continued to listen to Krotkin's interrogation.

"How many times have you been forced to have sex against your will?"

"Once."

"Tell me the details. When did it happen? Who forced you? Under what conditions? What kind of sexual act were you forced to engage in?"

"It was 1986, in the summer between high school and college. I had been dating a guy named Sam Kramer. We went to prom together, and went on a couple dates after that. It was no great romance, and I only went out with him because I was shy and it seemed to beat being lonely. One night, after we went to the movies and were on our way home, he pulled his car off onto this gravel access road used by a farmer to get tractors and other farm machinery into and out of his field. The corn was high enough that one couldn't see the car from the road. I asked Sam what he was doing. He said it was time for me to 'pay up for the meals and movies he'd bought me.' He then wriggled it out of his pants. It was already hard. He told me to 'suck on it.' I refused, and told him to put it away and to take me home immediately. He grabbed my hair and pulled my face down toward it. I tried to fight, but he was much stronger. I was even skinnier then than I am now. I was going to bite him, but before he got my face to it he held me in place and threatened me. He said if I didn't do what he wanted me to, he would make me do something else that would be worse and it would hurt. He sounded so scary. He was never really a nice guy, but he was really all wild-eyed and scary then. So I let him put it in my mouth. He did most of the moving. I just closed my lips around it. After about five minutes he came in my mouth. He made me open my mouth so he could see I had swallowed all of it down. Now I think that was to make sure I destroyed the evidence, but then I though he was just being mean." Linda finished her story.

"Was that your first sexual experience involving another person?"

"Yes."

Ed was nearly in shock. No wonder she hated giving blow jobs. He had always written it off as selfishness, and now really regretted what he had set in motion. He was determined to stop it.

"Did you tell anyone about this?"

"No."

"Why didn't you?"

"Mostly, because I was too embarrassed. He threatened to tell everyone that I had done it voluntarily, but that I just got mad when I found out he was seeing other girls. I later found out that he really was seeing several other girls at that time. He said it would be his word against mine, and he was so popular and I wasn't, so people would believe him. Even if he hadn't threatened, though, I just wanted to forget about it and didn't want a soul to know." Linda said.

"Did you ever see him again?" Krotkin asked.

"I certainly never had a date with him again, if that is what you are asking. I saw him around town twice during that summer, but never again after I went off to college. He didn't even try to see me again. Now I think he was probably as scared about anyone finding out as I was." Linda replied.

"You seem to use the word 'it' in place of words like 'cock', 'dick', 'pussy', or 'cunt' or you use clinical terms like 'penis' and 'vagina', does it make you uncomfortable to say words like 'cock' and 'cunt'."

"Yes."

"Why is that?"

"I suppose it was the way I was raised. Those words were considered vulgar and trashy."

"Alright Linda, that is it for this portion of our session, I'm going to count down from five and when I reach zero you will go to sleep. You will stay asleep comfortably until I wake you, and then we will start the next phase. 5...4 ...3...2...1...0" Krotkin said. After the doctor got to zero, he took the head phones off and looked over the various monitors before swiveling around on his stool and getting up.

"Dr. Krotkin, I don't think I can go through with this. I don't want to go through with the reprogramming." Ed said to the doctor.

"I thought you might feel that way. You are a decent man, my friend, at least by the standards of your present company, but not so bright." Krotkin replied.

Just then, Ed felt himself being bear-hugged from behind in the same manner his wife had been earlier. He managed to make a slightly more coordinated attack- albeit with a little less berserker energy than his wife had displayed. He threw his head back to head-butt his assailant with the back of his skull. He heard, and felt, his hard skull bounce off what he hoped was a much softer part of Cray's face. Cray loosened his grip for only an instant before tightening it up even more. Meanwhile the doctor had the chloroform rag and was getting close to putting it under Ed's nose. Ed's ability to breathe was diminished due to the Anaconda-like constriction around his ribs. Ed stomped on the big black man's foot, and, again, his grip loosened, but only for an instant. Then Ed's world faded to black.

Ed awoke; he didn't have any idea how long he had been out. He was completely restrained in a chair opposite the dentist chair-like contraption to which his wife was strapped. It seemed to be an ordinary chair, like one would find in one's kitchen, except, like many things on a boat, it was mounted to the floor. Ed experienced something disconcerting when he tried to move. Dr. Krotkin must have injected him with a paralytic. He couldn't move a muscle of his own volition. However, he could see in his peripheral vision that his arms were strapped to the chair's armrests and presumably his legs were tied to the front legs of the chair. His head was strapped upright to the bulkhead behind him. He wasn't sure if the restraints were to keep him from falling off the chair or were insurance in case the paralytic wore off sooner than expected. It seemed likely that the head restraint was in place so that he could see what was transpiring. There was a square of duct-tape over his mouth.

Krotkin was speaking to Linda. "You are still being too inhibited. I can't make the pain go away if you maintain these inhibitions."

"Please. I want to feel good again. This is agony." There was an odd disjoint between the tone of Linda's voice, which was as calm and monotone as in the earlier interview, and the message she was conveying that she was in great pain.

"You can feel much better, if you choose. You just need to submit fully to your natural urge to be a slut. You've done very well so far, but you need to show you have surrendered to it." Krotkin was saying.

"You probably wonder what is going on. You were out quite a while, and missed most of the reprogramming process." Kisa spoke to Ed in a low, almost whispered, tone.

Ed could only see the jutting tips of the young nurse's bosoms in his periphery.

"It's sort of like hypnosis, but drugs and chemicals of various varieties play a major role and make it possible to achieve states far more long-lasting and profound. Trigger phrases are established that are used to turn on an alternate persona. It's like creating a multiple personality disorder, but it is controllable in that it is externally triggered. The triggers are phrases that your wife wouldn't hear in random daily life. If she hears 'Krude-up says nude up', she will feel an overwhelming compulsion to strip all her clothes off, and, in that persona, she will not have the slightest inhibition about it nor inclination that anything is amiss. It could be in the middle of a church service or a family reunion and she won't register people's dismay at her behavior. If she is going about her normal life and hears, 'Krudex needs sex', she will be compelled to offer sex to anyone and everyone around her. In this persona she wouldn't recognize that the person whose genitals she is trying to get in her mouth, pussy, or ass may be mortified. That person might be her father or a priest. She will also be completely pansexual. There is also a 'Krudex says ______ needs sex' command that will cause her to target her sluttiness toward a given individual or group. Beyond verbal suggestion, there is another component that makes the process much quicker and effective. When the trigger phrase is initiated, a certain chemical is applied topically. The chemical increasingly begins to feel painful and suggestion is used to convince the subject that they feel it all over her body instead of just where it was applied. At first it is just an irritation, but it increasingly begins to feel as though one's entire body is engulfed in flame. Don't let the calm voice and demeanor fool you, it is hell personified. At any rate, as the individual complies with the command, that chemical is neutralized and is replaced by a drug administered through her central line that gives her an increasingly euphoric feeling. While these chemicals are only used in the reprogramming phase, the feelings will be recalled just as vividly every time the subject is triggered." Kisa explained.

As Kisa had been explaining the process, Ed split his attention between her and Dr. Krotkin, who was continuing the reprogramming.

"So, Linda, Sam Kramer has pulled his cock out, what do you do?" Krotkin said, apparently requiring her to relive the events with a different outcome.

"I put it in my mouth, and begin to suck it. Its hardness feels so good on my tongue and lips. I want to taste his yummy cum. I hope that after he squirts in my mouth, he'll have enough energy left to fuck me. Maybe he has some friends to share me with, because I will want more." Linda says in the same reserved monotone.

As Linda is speaking, Krotkin sprays something on her forearm. It is presumably the neutralizing agent. He turns a valve cock on a port on her IV line that has a hypodermic needle already stuck in it.

Krotkin continues the scenario. "How do you feel about the fact that the whole town finds out, and they think you are a whore?"

"It's good. I want them to know so that they will know that they can come to me when they want to fuck. Maybe the whole town can punish me by fucking me in the ass. That would be delicious." Linda said the words that were completely out of character for the fairly prudish woman.

"Very good. How do you feel?" Krotkin asked.

"I feel great." Linda said.

"That's what happens when you give in to your inner slut and let all your inhibitions disappear. Remember how good this feels, and how bad it feels to resist. You don't want to feel that pain again do you?" Krotkin asked.

"No, Dr. Krotkin."

"Very good, Linda. You've done a great job. We are through with this phase. I'm going to count down from five, and when I get to zero you will go into a deep sleep. 5...4...3...2...1...0." Krotkin said.

After recording a few observations, and pushing the button that caused the brain imaging cylinder to rise up from over Linda's head, Krotkin pivoted upon his stool to face Kisa. "Kisa, please undo Mrs. Turshaw's restraints. We won't be needing them anymore."

Then the doctor turned to face Ed. "Mr. Turshaw, I have good and bad news I'm afraid. The good news is that it would appear that we have been successful in giving your wife a persona which is a completely uninhibited slut. We have just one more thing to do, which is to test her in the real world. You'll get to witness this little test momentarily. But first, I'm afraid I must impart the bad news. You see, we really cannot risk you going out into the world with the ability to identify us and how we do our work. Even if you were not so wishy-washy, 'please make my wife a slut' then 'oh no, I can't go through with it', we still would not have been able to let you walk away with all that new found knowledge in your head. I'm sorry for this terribly ironic Catch-22. Your wife is now the cock-sucking whore you always wanted, but you are unable to take advantage of that fact. However, that is just the way it is. Any questions, or last words? After I let you see for yourself how true I was to my word, we will have to reprogram you and insert some new memories." Krotkin said, roughly yanking off the duct-tape so that Ed could speak.

If Ed could have felt anything, he was quite certain that the removal of the tape would have been agonizing. He spoke hoarsely. "Why are you doing this?"

"Ahh, that is easy. While, as a man of science, I am fascinated by the pursuit of knowledge, I must admit that the big fat paycheck is the ultimate driving factor. This precise kind of research hasn't been done in academia ever, but the underlying science hasn't even been done since the darkest days of the Cold War. There are review boards and public opinion in the way. In the mean time there is a multi-billion dollar industry in sex trafficking. While a few of the customers get off on the weepy little homesick young woman who lays there in shock, many men are turned off by it. If these young women, and men, can be reprogrammed to behave more enthusiastically, then there is a bigger market. If they can be reprogrammed so they give up constant efforts to escape, it would be less risky and more efficient for the perpetrators. Furthermore, there are potential customers who want someone more like your wife, women who are pretty but more mature and experienced. Thus we need to know how this works with more confident and worldly women. Anything else? If not, it's about time to get started."

"What are you going to do with us?" Ed asked.

"That is really two very different questions. The first, which I can answer quite easily, is what we are going to do with your wife. That is quite simple. I'll, for lack of a better term, 'erase' her memory of the long ride out to sea and any interactions with us, plant a vague memory of going snorkeling, we'll put a minor bump on her head, and we'll tell her she was under the ladder when the boat rolled on a swell and it conked her unconscious. This, surprisingly, is a not all that uncommon an accident among tourists in these parts, and it will help explain the disjoint and fuzzy memories immediately prior. Then she will go back about her everyday life. We will come around to trigger her now and again, both to make progress reports and because it is dangerous not to. It's like an automobile, you need periodic checkups to make certain everything is performing up to par. However, my bosses don't want to risk mixing research and production or to have research subjects go missing, and so she won't be tasked with missions." Krotkin said.

Ed wished he could stop the periodic violations of his wife, but at least reconciled her daily life would go back to normal and the wife he knew would remain ignorant of what was befalling her. Resigning himself to whatever fate was to come because he accepted that it was all his fault, Ed then asked more out of curiosity than hope he would avert disaster: "So then, what about me?"

"Ahh. You, my friend, present a larger slate of possible options, and so are more of a challenge. Nothing personal, but, if it was up to me, I would plant a 'time-bomb' in your psyche. This is the holy grail of my line of work. A 'time-bomb' is a reprogramming technique whereby at a certain future date the subject becomes so morbidly depressed that he kills himself. It is exceedingly difficult to make work, and there is no evidence that it has ever been done successfully. A person's will to live is just so strong, but I believe I could make it work. Lucky for you, my employers don't want anyone who interacts with us turning up suspiciously dead, even if it's 9 months later. One option is to reprogram you like your wife; you know, make you a man-whore. There is a growing market among women, and men, for a little man slut now and again. I could give you a sissy persona. Alternatively, I may just replace your memory with a snorkeling adventure, and leave you to live out your life. I don't like that, though. It is always best to have some leverage in case something goes wrong. Maybe I'll reprogram you to embezzle from work and have you give me the account codes to the off-shore accounts where you keep your ill-gotten gains. As long as the there is a cause of death that is in no way attached to us, I could reprogram you to engage in activity that would get you killed - like picking a fight with a gang of bikers. That's risky though. So, I haven't decided yet, and, let's face it, you'll never know what I decide." Krotkin said, and he roughly slapped the duck-tape patch back over Ed's mouth.

"Where's Cray?" Krotkin asked. He wanted the burly man in case Mrs. Turshaw came out of the chair fighting before he could apply the trigger, and so he could participate in the test.

"I'm here." Cray said, coming down the steps from topside.

Dr Krotkin awoke Linda with a count down. The woman stiffened and sat up with a gasp. She looked around with a panicked expression in her eye.

Linda then saw her bound and gagged husband. "What's going on here? What have you done to my husband?"

"Mrs. Turshaw, relax. It's time for your test. Soon you'll forget all about this." Krotkin said.

"Test? What test?" As she said this, she lunged out of the chair with great agility and snatched up a hypodermic needle.

She wielded the needle like a knife twisting her hips to shift the point alternately toward Krotkin and Cray as she tried to not only keep the men at bay, but, poking out with it, she hoped to drive her captors back so she could get out of the compact floating doctor's office that, in her state of mind, was a torture chamber.

"Krude-up says nude up." Krotkin delivered the trigger.

Linda's expression changed from one of panic to one of placidity. She looked down at the hypodermic needle in her hand, and then set it aside on the stainless steel counter-top. She then shrugged off the thin floral pattern top she had still been wearing despite the buttons having been all ripped off in the earlier struggle. Ed watched in amazement as his wife, who would never consider going nude even on beaches on which most of the women did, reached around and pulled the end of the cord on her bikini top letting the cups dangle loose before lifting the garment away all together. It was not that Linda was normally particularly self-conscious about her body, but, rather, that she was brought up to keep certain parts private. She would wear a bikini, but never less than that in public. Next Linda unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts and pulled them, along with the bikini bottoms, down around her ankles in one swift motion. She was then standing before all unabashedly nude. However, it was not just going nude that was odd. Linda Turshaw was exuding a kind of sex appeal that her husband didn't know she had in her. She had a hand on her hip and sensually traced an arc on her chest slowly with the index finger of her other hand.

Krotkin approached Linda, and began to fondle her and to run his hands all over her naked body. Instead of recoiling in horror as his wife normally would, the familiar-looking woman standing before Ed seemed to be getting highly aroused by the doctor's hands. Krotkin moved behind her cupping her small breasts in his hands and nibbling on her shoulder. The doctor removed a hand from her boob long enough to sweetly curl the hair on the side of her head around her ear. Krotkin leaned in and whispered something that Ed couldn't hear, but yet Ed knew exactly which words were said. He knew it was another trigger from what he heard his wife say next.

"May I suck your cock, doctor?" Linda said in an uncharacteristically seductive tone.