Requests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid her head against the couch and used her arms to push herself back onto his cock. Slowly she inched him deeper inside her unused asshole.

"Yes brother. I want to take your dick deep in my ass. Please." She pressed harder pushing him further.

We both watched in awe as she forced more of her ass to accept James.

That was all the affirmation needed and james pulled out slightly before ramming inside of her again. Pushing deep inside her slowly the last inches disappeared and his balls slapped the back of her pussy.

"Oh God you're so...so deep," Shantel breathed circling her hips and grinding him inside her. Slowly James pulled out from her and Shantel held her breath arching slightly as he removed himself.

I couldn't believe the scene before me. James thrust inside her with slow even strokes allowing his sister to get used to his width inside her virgin ass. Soon Shantel matched his pace pressing back against him and increasing their rhythm. My god she was beautiful.

He removed his hand from her throat and used it to push her face down on the couch holding himself still.

"Arch like this sis," he commanded pulling her hips up toward him and creating a wonderful S shaped curve in her back her legs were pulled bent on either side of her sleek frame.

Fuck this was wrong, watching my daughter take my sons cock in her novice asshole, but it was hot. He sank into her with long hard strokes.

"Oh god fuck me James," Shantel cried into the couch, "MMM yess oh fuck yes."

Her ass bucked against him inviting every inch of her brothers cock. James smacked the rounded bouncing flesh and continued thrusting deep inside her spreading her cheeks wide to watch the intrusion.

I stood from the recliner still stroking my dick precum leaked from the dark tip. Walking over to the couch my eyes locked on the scene. I sat on the last cushion looking at my daughters lust-filled face.

"Daddy," she mumbled incoherently looking up at my face consumed by pleasure. Shantel's dazed eyes fell on my cock. Mine followed her tongue as it wet her lips.

I reached out cupping her face with my hand then sliding it under her chin. I too got on my knees using pressure to encourage her to push up onto all fours. James slammed inside her nearly causing her to buckle again.

"Ooh fuuuuck," she screamed out. I smacked her ass and looked at James.

"Not so fast son. You're sister has wanted this for a long time. Let her enjoy it."

Incoherent mumbles came from Shantel and I squeezed her jaw a little she looked up at me with wide eyes, "Now be a good girl and suck daddys cock with that beautiful mouth of yours."

James' strokes became steady and slow behind her. My son and I matched in dick length but i had more girth then he. Even so I enjoyed the view of my sons cock stretching my daughters virgin ass.

I placed the head of my pulsing member against Shantels plump lips. Lips that looked like her mother's. My size always made getting a blow job hard from any woman, especially her Cadence. I wanted to see what my baby girl could do.

She parted her lips and I watched her pink tongue swirl around the tip of my dick licking off all the precum and slowly swallowing it. My blood boiled. How was she this hot? Without guidance she did things that made me really want to lock her away and keep her for myself.

My hand moved to the back of her head. I bent forward, using my long arm i began massaging her clit. She moaned sucking the tip of my dick into her mouth.

I slid my fingers over her drenched pussy before shoving two deep inside her. She gasped and i pressed forward thrusting my dick into my little girls mouth i used her head to keep her from backing away. James slammed inside her ass pushing her throat deeper onto my cock, team work.

I continued thrusting my fingers in her drenched pussy and rapidly flicking her clit with my thumb.

Deep guttural groans were all my daughter could contribute. I watched her stretched mouth and puffy cheeks and held myself inside her for a moment. Tears pooled in her wide brown eyes.

"You're such a good girl for daddy," I didn't pull away instead grinding my dick deeper into her throat and feeling her choke against it. Surprisingly even with her mouth full her tongue massaged the underside of my cock. "Yes, baby girl," I smiled at her and was pushed further into her mouth by James' powerful strokes. She was skewered between us.

I knew Skipper couldn't breath and slowly pulled my length from her throat letting the tip rest in her mouth. She drew deep hurried breaths from her nose eager to get oxygen. Before I pushed her head back down on my cock, "get those breaths when you can baby."

James' pace matched mine and we both plunged into Skipper at the same time filling her simultaneously with two thick long cocks. Shantels warm throat gagged around me squeezing my dick delightfully.

James grabbed her hips and I held her head as we began pumping into her recklessly forcing all of ourselves inside her. Shantel bounced her body between James and I creating a rhythm that allowed her to breath before being deep throated onto me by James' fucking. I was in awe of my little girl but I couldn't finish like this. I had to do something first.

I pushed to the hilt in my daughter's mouth before pulling out of her she gulped in breaths a string of spit connected her mouth and my cock. She smiled deliriously before sliding her tongue from glistening shaft to tip.

"You're gonna ride us both skipper," I whispered and grabbed one full breast squeezing the nipple and rolling it between my fingers. I leveraged her titty to push her back upright and reverse cowgirl on her brothers cock.

Shantel inhaled without releasing her breath as again her ass was angled for deeper penetration by her brothers cock. James didn't stop his torment instead using this angle to hammer inside her.

I moved forward taking a nipple in my mouth and sucking while I placed my dick at her dripping cunt.

"Oh daddy i-i can't," she shook her head James kissed her neck.

"Yes you can little sis."

"But both of you...no it won't work you're too big. I won't,"

I placed my lips against my daughters pulling her tongue into my mouth forcing her to be quiet I slid a couple of inches inside her pussy. She was just so wet and hot and tight. My daughter was perfect.

"This is what you wanted Skipper," my lips were still against hers, "you wanted to make your brother and I happy right."

She nodded reaching her arms up to wrap around my neck and wiggling her hips to situate us inside her, "Ok daddy. I can do it."

"I know baby girl," I wrapped my arms around her lifting her almost off of James' cock I plunged her down onto both of us filling her to the hilt with both of our rods. She cried out her arms still squeezing my neck I felt the convulsing of her orgasm her juices pooled on our groins. We held still inside her enjoying and fighting the feeling of her tight holes squeezing our dicks with wave after wave of my daughters sweet orgasm.

The tip of my dick was against her cervix again and i grinded against it sending another wave over her.

"Oh Daddy! Oh God! I love you guys! I love you guys so much," she screamed. I held onto her feeling her go limp in my arms. I looked at my baby girls closed eyes, she laid her head on my shoulder and moaned softly. Even after all those orgasms, her hips still moved against us.

James flashed a grin and nipped the back of her neck, "Damn Skipper you're a trooper."

She gave a lazy spent smile. James lifted her hips removing himself to the tip then thrusting inside of her again

"Fuuuck," she screamed as I pulled out while he pushed in. We took turns filling her used holes pushing deep inside then pulling out. Shantel was unintelligible screaming our names as we worked in and out of her. Using her newly fucked holes beyond what she was possibly ready for. Her hips lifted and plunged changing our rhythm so that we pushed inside her together.

"I'm...So...Full." she grunted with each pounding. I watched our dicks disappear inside her glistening with Shantel's sweet juice. My thumb moved between us to assault her clit again hoping to give her one last orgasm before both James and I spent our loads. I could tell by James' rapidly increasing pace he was close. I kept my finger in time with our speed as we began driving into her with abandon forgetting mercy for my daughter.

She had become a ragdoll her head bobbed each time we pushed inside her. I squeezed her clit and she tumbled over the threshold screaming her release and dragging us with her. I didn't pull out instead filling my daughter with rope after rope of the seed that made her. James collapsed against the arm of the couch his dick still firmly inside his sisters gaping asshole. I pulled out and lifted Shantel off of him.

Sweat slicked our bodies as we lay there Shantel's legs and ass resting on James while her head laid against my chest. I gently brushed her hair away from her face running my fingers through it before leaning my head back and closing my eyes.

I heard the distinct squelch of my daughters pussy being played with again.

"MMM James I can't- too sensitive."

I smiled thinking about our earlier bet. Another orgasm at this point was probably just torture, but I didn't stop him. James always had to have the last word. Shantel's nails dug into my skin as James pushed her into yet another orgasm.

Skipper bit her bottom lip crying her brothers name her body shuddering as she came again.

I kissed her forehead, "You did so good baby girl."