Requiem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He placed a stuffed pork chop on the plate in front of me and on his plate a few inches away. He brought over mashed potatoes and placed a generous helping on my plate, followed by string beans with sautéed onions.

"When the hell did you learn to cook?" I asked, bewildered. In all my years of knowing him, I'd never seen him make more than a grilled cheese or a scrambled egg.

"It's not that hard to follow a recipe, Bree."

"Sorry. I didn't know you could read."

Christian's laugh was infectious. Soon I was giggling.

He sat down and looked at me as if he were going to explode.

"I want you to try it first," he said nervously. "You're the food critic in the house."

I eyed him up, a little insulted. I cut into the pork chop and took some of the apple stuffing on my fork. I could taste it on my tongue by scent alone. When I placed it in my mouth it was so good it was almost painful.

"Christian, these are amazing!"

"Really?!" His face lit up with excitement and a bit of relaxation.

"Yes! Try!"

The meal only lasted about another two minutes. It was so incredible and we were so hungry.

"I'm never cooking again!" I exclaimed. "You're a better chef than I am."

"I tried."

"Well you definitely succeeded Chris."

He rose from the table and began to collect the dishes from the table.

"I'll meet you in the living room," I said quickly.

I ran upstairs and put a CD of sappy love songs on. Christian usually hated them, but I could already hear his voice making it's way upstairs. He was singing along.

"Hypocrite," I mumbled.

I went back downstairs to the living room to find it was time for another log. I placed two more on just for fun and watched them slowly ignite. I curled back up into the blanket and closed my eyes, listening to the music, humming occasionally.

"May I join you?" Christian asked, coming out of nowhere.

I untucked myself from the blanket and lifted one side, allowing him access to slip in behind me. I heard his pants unzip, and felt his naked body slide next mine.

"Lose the robe," he insisted.

I allowed him to remove the robe from my body, and lay back as he tossed it to the nearby sofa. I could feel the rug warm beneath me. The heat and light of the fire warmed my skin and gave it a golden glow. Christian's naked body next to me was hotter than the fire. His eyes roamed what little of my body he could see, that wasn't covered by the blanket.

His body inched closer to me as his lips pressed down on mine. My mouth opened to his, yielding to his rising passion. He maneuvered himself above me, pressing his hardness against me. I spread my legs beneath him to allow him access.

"Not yet, baby."

I looked at him suspiciously.

"I promise you, you'll enjoy this."

I sighed and closed my eyes as his lips reached for my neck. His mouth moved from my neck to my ears and back again, sucking and biting as his hands found their way to my breasts. His fingers traced circles around my nipples, moving further away and then closer again, but never making full contact.

I writhed below him, trying to force his hands to fully grab my chest, but to no avail. He sat atop my knees to prevent me from moving so much.

His hands slid down from my breasts to my stomach, massaging gently, running up and down the sides, memorizing the curve of my hips and my pelvis. His mouth followed the downward motion as finally my breasts received the attention they'd been begging for.

His mouth kissed between my breasts before sweeping his tongue over each nipple. I shuddered softly at the sudden pleasure and whimpered for more. He continued to torture each side of me, going back and forth between each sensitive tip with teasing movements. Flicking them just so that my back would arch begging for more. He blew softly on each peak causing my body to tremble and have gooseflesh.

His hands began to move upwards again, cupping my breasts, one hand continued traveling upward. Just as his finger tips wrapped around my nipple his mouth dove for the other one, suckling and nipping at it.

I cried out beneath him, my hands gripping the bearskin under me.

"Please baby, don't stop."

His mouth attacked my other breast as his other hand continued the assault on my now damp peak. I shuddered as his free hand moved down my flat stomach in tiny circles. He gently tugged on my navel ring and continued his pursuit towards, what was a now, a very excited, extremely wet slit.

But it didn't quite make it there. He stopped. Running his fingers all over the very sensitive area, massaging my inner thighs, even touching where my legs my most sensitive area, but never once touching me in an attempt to bring me off. I began crying beneath him, deriving so much pleasure out of this, but his persistent teasing was excruciating.

"Tell me what you want, Bree."

I whimpered softly before replying: "Please fuck me. I can't stand this anymore."

He laughed softly as he spread my legs apart. I anticipated his entrance. He leaned over me and bit softly on my ear.

"I will fuck you. I promise. But not yet. There are far too many other wonderful things I could do to this body of yours, and I intend on exploring each and every one of them."

His lips went from my ear back to my breast.

"Please do something. If I don't come soon I'll explode."

Suddenly his hand was at my entrance, his fingers pressing against the length.

"Funny," he whispered, "you're going to explode either way."

With that, he thrust his fingers into me, and continued his loving assault on my breasts. It took seven thrusts of his fingers before I did explode. My body shuddered and thrust itself against him. My mind lost all control. I came so hard around his fingers, my body erupted into an animalistic scream, that made me thank God we were miles from civilization. My eyes closed so hard that tears streamed down my face. I felt as though I'd never come down from it. I kept coming. My sensitivity level had skyrocketed. I couldn't stop coming. My body was trapped in one constant orgasm, as Christian kept thrusting his fingers into me.

My scream came to an end, but the tears continued. I was so relaxed that my orgasm had a complete grip on me, and refused to let go.

He continued his thrusting as his mouth kissed and licked down my stomach. Christian paused a moment to inhale my scent. He emitted a low groan that was almost a growl and dove at my clit.

I flooded him again. I came in short, gasping breaths, bucking against his mouth, begging him to suck my clit. He withdrew his fingers for a moment and licked the length of my slit before driving them back in and taking my nub between his lips. I shuddered again, my body completely tensing and then relaxing. He withdrew his fingers and slowly brought me down from an immense high. His tongue lapping at me, slowing, as my breathing returned to normal.

His hands came to rest on my hips as he began to kiss and caress his way back up my smooth body. He slid his hands beneath me, sitting me up slightly, and began kissing my neck and chest.

"I told you you'd enjoy it."

"What about you?"

"Don't worry... I'm not even close to done with you yet."

"So I'm supposed to just lay back and take it?" I asked, looking down at his warm mouth on my breast.

"If you like."

"Guess what," I said annoyed. "I don't like."

My legs wrapped around his body and I quickly turned and planted him firmly on his back.

"Now baby, you know I like to be an active participant. I do not ever just sit back and take it."

Christian simply nodded, his eyes closed, as his length pressed into me.

"Not yet baby," I chirped. "You got to torture me and now it's my turn."

I forewent the foreplay and dove right down. I suppose his torture of me was his own form of foreplay. He was already like granite.

He moaned as I licked his glistening tip, his hand finding it's way and wrapping itself in my long, curly hair. I bathed him with my tongue, kissing, licking and nibbling up and down the rock hard length.

"Baby, please," he whimpered.

With one last flick of my tongue, I swallowed him. My nose was against his pelvis as his hips pressed up into my face. His length slid down my throat as I sucked on and swallowed every inch of him. My tongue ran up and down the underside of him, feeling him pulse with each movement of my mouth. With him still in my throat, I began moving up and down, painfully slow at first, and then with vigor. My tongue lashed against Christian's pulsing rod, as the head was continually entering and exiting my throat.

"Keep going. Fuck. Please keep going."

I didn't even have to move my mouth. Christian was moving in and out on his own. His hand gripped my hair tighter. I moaned at the sensations that Christian was causing throughout my body. Despite that this was supposed to be me repaying him, he still managed take over.

Suddenly, he growled and shoved himself back down my throat as I felt his fluid enter me. I swallowed around him, moaning as he slowly pulled himself back. He pulsed two more times, letting me taste him.

His grip on my hair loosened a bit but didn't completely release. He pulled on it gently bringing my up to his eye level. He wrapped his other arm around me and pulled me down upon his lips. The our juices mingled as our tongues caressed each other. We lay like that for a bit, our tongues exploring the others mouth, hands enjoying the feel of soft, bare skin. Our breathing slightly labored.

I slid from atop his gorgeous body and spied that the fire was on it's way out yet again, though I was surprised it had actually lasted as long as it did. I got up and placed another log into the fire and returned to my place by his side. I rested my head on his chest and felt his hand begin it's patterns on my back. With my hand resting on the other side of his chest and my leg placed across his hips, I fell asleep in the comfort of his arms.

"Baby." I awoke to Christian nudging me, and kissing my forehead.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Happy Anniversary."

I shot up like a firecracker on the fourth of July.

"What?"

"I said 'Happy Anniversary.'" He looked at me as though I had three heads. Truth was I couldn't even tell you what this was the anniversary of. We got together in August, we weren't engaged, married or anything.

"Huh?"

"We moved in exactly six months ago today."

Oops.

"Is that was dinner was for?" I asked, cautiously.

"That and it was your day off, I wanted you to completely relax."

"You're amazing Christian. Did you know that?"

"No but I have a beautiful girlfriend to remind me."

"Hmm..."

"What?"

"At least you don't call me cute anymore."

Christian erupted into laughter, causing me to giggle. The fire had dwindled to burning embers, the room was still warm. The embers caused an orange glow in the spacious room. As our laughter died down, Christian threw himself on top of me, mouth devouring mine. I kissed him back with feverish passion. I succumbed to his every whim. With each kiss he planted on my body I shuddered. Hands flew over each others bodies, feeling and memorizing every inch. With our arms around each other, our tongues wrapped in a kiss that made my soul shiver, Christian thrust into me.

I was once again pleased to know we had no neighbors. They probably would have immediately called the police.

Christian took me with a brutality I never knew he possessed. I screamed beneath him, thrusting back at him, begging for more. We moved all over the bearskin rug. Mostly he possessed me, except for the few rare times that I rode him, giving him a break from his exhausting efforts. It was during the last time riding him that we came together. He rolled me onto my back and thrust into me, possessing me once more, making his final point.

I could feel him flow into me. He moaned with each spasm of my body, and released into me again and again, matching me perfectly.

When we finally came down from our mutual orgasmic high, he pressed his forehead to mine and pulled the blanket over us.

"That was amazing."

"Christian... amazing doesn't even begin to describe that."

"I'm not done with you yet," he said with hesitation.

"I feel a big 'but' coming."

I giggled as his hand snaked down to caress my hips and slid under me and grabbed my cheek.

"Not too big," he snorted. "But, I think we need a little bit of rest before our next round."

"Agreed."

He shifted to put another log on the embers, and cuddled up next to me. We watched as the log caught fire, and slowly drifted off.

12