Requiem for a Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny lied, "Of course, Silly, that is the primary reason i want this yacht. It's for us."

Lar interjected, "So let me guess. You believed her and wrote a fat check for membership in the club for you and Butch?"

"Yes. I agreed to pay the front end membership fee with terrible misgivings, though. Things returned to normal and Jason just loved going out both times we did it."

Lar asked, "Just two times?"

"One afternoon Butch showed up at our door with a friend. Something clicked inside of me and I was livid with raw, debilitating anger! And, that was the last straw for me. I called out, 'Penny you have company!' I then said to Butch, 'She is in the toilet. When she gets here tell her Jason and I have gone out to dinner and to the local park for him to play - and please don't wait up for us. As I later watched the two and a half year old child climb on the small toys in the park I made a decision to take the next day off and see an attorney."

"I had figured out what a vain, hollow Dude her principal lover was so I specified that in my petition the attorney was to prepare, I agreed to pay very generous child support for the youngster whom I didn't father. I did this because I was so overwhelmingly attached to Jason growing up since he was born. Also, my Saturday visitation rights along with no alimony for her and no portion of my future earnings for her was specified in the petition. I guessed what her decision would be and that it would not be a good financial decision one for her. But, I figured that Butch would counsel her to accept it because the monthly cash-flow was generous and my bet was that he would focus on the immediate money. So, she agreed. and confirmed later that accepting the petition, as presented, was his advice to her and she reluctantly agreed. The condominium was the property of my father and mother - who winters in Arizona and is now summering in Maine - so splitting the property wasn't part of the divorce. As soon as she was served, Butch moved her and Jason into his apartment in Boston and she transferred her employment to a bank branch near them.

Lar said, "So the divorce sailed though uncontested and she moved in with Butch to be near her new job location and Butch. But Jason is living in hell in his surroundings with his natural father and mother and growing up to assimilate values that are not yours in a noisy environment. All the while he misses the love of the man he identifies as his Daddy, you? And life goes on."

Greg said, "Well, you put it succinctly, but, YES! I visit with him often. For example, She routinely drops Jason off on a Thursday in the colder months and picks him back up on Sunday while her and her lovers party on Cape Cod - my condo is just off the beaten path to the Cape. So I see him a lot more than just Saturdays."

The two friends said their goodbyes and the youngster even surprised the writer by hugging her neck.

————

Penny rode home with the two men and crashed in Butch's bed. She woke up in severe pain regaining full awareness late Sunday afternoon. The first thing she noticed was that she was alone and that the cheap tinny speakers playing the loud music blared and distorted. She turned off the stereo set. She then remembered, "Last night I had gotten home from the boat outing and showered and then ate a good dinner. I went with Butch and his friend to a club because I felt much better after taking my pain pills." She reached down and touched her groin area front and back only to find it very sticky all over her both sides of her lower torso. Then she vaguely recalled, "Two more guys returned home with Butch and her in the wee morning hours. Oh no! I must have fucked them, too, because Butch was completely spent and didn't touch me. Oh shit! They probably spiked my drink and that is why I agreed to do that and I want to die from both my pain and embarrassment. She finally found some more pain pills and went back into the bedroom after taking them.

The phone rang and the sound was piercing to her ear drums, so she picked it and said, "Hello, this is Penny."

Greg said, "I am ready to bring Jason to your apartment and I just wanted to be sure you will be there in the next half hour or so."

She replied, "Will you hold on just a moment?"

"Sure."

Penny put the phone down to think even though her head was pounding. Her conclusion was, "I don't want Jason in this environment anymore - hell! I don't want to be here either, at least right now. Greg wants nothing more to do with me and only cares for my son. Ditto for my son."

She picked the phone up and said, "Greg, please don't bring him here. Please keep him and enroll him in St. Elizabeth's pre-school near your condo as well as their 'after school' program. If you will drive up here, I will have all of his toys and clothes outside the front door in leaf bags. Please take him to your home and love him. The way I look and feel right now, the last thing I want is for Jason to see me."

Greg was silent, obviously shocked, and finally answered, "O.K. Is an hour enough time to get his things together?"

"Yes."

"Goodbye, Penny. I wish you well."

She thought about her mother again but concluded, "There is no way she will understand why I have essentially given my child away. It just might bring on the death angel that finally does her in for good. So Penny called her Mom's caregiver LVN and said, "Tell Mom, that Jason is living with his Dad temporarily because I have some problems I must work out."

She was relieved from her mental torment momentarily while she busily packed her son's things into leaf bags. Then she sat down feeling better since the pain pills had kicked in. She started planning her future. A co-worker's face popped into her mind. She spoke out loud to no one and said, "Phil worships my body unaware that I enjoy Butch and friends as well as my husband. Since we get it on every once and a while maybe I can get out of here by moving in with him a few days." After dialing he answered, "This is Phil."

"Phil, sweetheart, this is Penny. I need a place to crash for a few days, and my ex-husband has child care duties. Are you up for a visitor?"

"No Penny. I am dating someone now for whom I really care. I hope you find suitable accommodations though. I gotta sign off. Bye"

She screamed out loud like she was in a Hitchcock movie and said, "Trapped!"

She took a shower and walked out of the bathroom drying her hair. Penny encountered Butch packing a large suitcase. He stopped and looked at her naked body and said, "Damn Woman! You look fucking awful! Get some clothes on!"

That struck a severe blow to Penny's image of herself, remembering that he normally preferred to see her either naked or dressed like a slut so that others would envy him when lusting after her.

Butch continued, "I am attending a 16-week management training school in D.C. and I am flying down this evening to start in the morning. The apartment rent is paid up to the end of the month - two weeks. But you will need to make other living arrangements after then."

Penny screamed at him and asked, "Why did you wait until now to tell me?"

"Hey whore, I don't have to tell you anything! Would you mind giving me some privacy while I finish packing. I will be out of here and out of of your life, very soon."

Penny grabbed clean clothes and left the room shutting the door behind her. She sat down in a daze and was not even aware when Butch rolled his luggage out of the apartment.

She went to the front door hoping that her ex-husband had not picked up Jason's things yet, but the bags were gone - and gone was her chance to talk to Greg. She then called the pharmacy to max out her refills of her pain pill prescriptions. She then walked to the drugstore to pick up her prescriptions. After retuning home she turned on the TV - being alone was a 'blanket of death' to her, but there was nobody to call and no where to go.

In the evening there was a knock on the door. She asked, "Who is it?"

"It's Mitch, Butch's friend from the boat ride. May I come in?"

Penny craved company and felt no pain currently because of her meds, and opened the door. Mitch came in smiling big, carrying a suitcase and said, "I know that Butch is out of town for a school and I thought maybe you and I could keep each other company. You game?"

She said, "O.K. But you and your friends fucked me senseless last night so promise me you want take me until I've had a chance to recuperate, O.K.?"

"O.K., if that is what you want but look here," as he set his suitcase down and then pulled down both his trousers and his underwear. His cock was sticking straight out. He continued, "How about working me over again with that nice tongue and throat just to release my tension?"

Penny could not believe that she once again became sexually excited looking at his very large member. She immediately knelt in front of him with a big smile on her face."

———

Greg took Monday off from work and got Jason set up at St. Elizabeth's. He then visited his attorney and told him the complete story of how he now had de facto custody of this child and said, "Could you have a detective verify what I said and get the social workers involved and declare Jason a foster child, with me being the foster parent. And, do this quickly because right now she is adamant that she wants me to assume responsibility for her child. Try to set it up so that her visitation with Jason is in my presence, if possible."

The attorney looked at him and appeared to be forcing back tears himself. He raised his hand and rubbed his fingers together indicating lots of money and said, "We will probably be successful but it will cost you lots of money - you might even need to lean on your Dad, Mr. McAllen - tell him I said, 'hello.'"

——-

Mitch lived in the apartment for a few days with Penny who had been buying their groceries. He hung out while she took the bus to the bank for work each day. He was asleep when she left and was either not there when she returned or was there with a friend.

Ten days later she started her period and told Mitch as much.

He said, "Well I will be coming back in about a week, Bitch. O.K.?"

This again left Penny in the one state that she could not stand - being alone. So it was back to a sports bar looking for another prey - but she was determined that her next lover would be long term and meaningful.

——-

Almost two weeks after his visit, Greg's attorney left a voice mail: "You are now the foster parent of Jason McAllen. Your ex-wife should get the bench notice in the mail to day. There were movies and photos taken plus drugs and neighbors who gave depositions, but, the knowledge gained came at a high cost. You should get my statement tomorrow."

Later Jason and a visiting child were watching a kid show and Greg was reading when the phone rang. It was Penny: "Greg, I screamed and threw things when I first read the court order. But, I have settled down and one side of me has concluded that it was the best thing that could have happened for Jason. Oh how I wish I could undo what I have done."

Greg replied, "Thanks for calling, Penny. If you want to come by Slocum park near the swings next door to us on Saturday between 3 and 4, Jason and I will be there. I only ask that you don't upset him. He is very stable now."

"Thanks, Greg. You know I will be getting no more money from you monthly so that means that I will be on a tight budget, but I will try to make it."

————-

It was turning cold. Both Jason and Greg wore heavy coats for protection from the wind blowing off the ocean. Jason was making use of all the playground equipment playing with other children while Greg sat and watched. To his great surprise, the writer friend, Lar, and a young lady came up to Greg. Seeing her again was a pleasant surprise, indeed, now that boating season had been over for a long while. There was a 6 or 7 year old girl with Lar's companion. Lar said, "Greg, meet my daughter, Virginia Abbott, and the pride of her life, Dolly. My daughter divorced a number of years ago, and then decided to visit a fertility clinic to become pregnant as a single mother." Virginia's daughter had already left the adults to play on the equipment.

Greg was now in a jovial mood and said, "Thank you for happening by, Lar."

She looked at him and said, "I didn't just happen by. Your attorney is my attorney's partner. I was over there for literary matters - speaking of that, a Korean firm has bought the movie rights to one of my Westerns that will be cast in Korean antiquity. I told your attorney, who is among my friends in that office, that you and I had become very close. When I asked how you are doing, he said only that, 'Things have worked out pretty well for Greg and Jason. You probably can find him at three to four in the weekend afternoons at the Slocum Park.' So here we are."

Turning to her daughter, she continued, "Virginia is a chemical engineer and if I stick around, you guys will start talking in foreign tongues - so I will move along."

Greg and Lar's daughter, Virginia, looked carefully and apprehensively at each other. Virginia spoke first and asked, "How often does your foster child's mother visit with him?"

Greg replied, "Only once since the court order nearly two months ago. When she visited, Jason wouldn't turn me loose so she just sat beside us on a park bench for a short while talking to him and then left. I told him later that his mother loved him. Does Dolly have lots of friends?"

She replied, "Yes...and their conversation was very much needed and soon very enjoyable.

An hour later Virginia's cell phone rang, Greg heard her say, "Yes, Mom?"

The final words she spoke were, "That's a wonderful idea," and broke the circuit.

She smiled broadly and turned to Greg and said, "Mom has invited you and Jason to dinner with her and me and Dolly. Do you have any dinner plans""

Greg smiled and said, "Not a one."

——-

A month had passed and the dead of winter was on them with a snow storm forecast for this Monday night. Both Greg and Jason were very happy - Jason, because he really loved the challenge of the school and the friendships he had formed there, while his Dad was happy because he and Virginia became lovers last Saturday night. Life was good. And they lived only ten miles from each other. His only problem was that occasionally he would dream of and awaken thinking about his life with Penny, and grimace - "How could you, Greg?"

The land-line phone rang one evening. It was from an executive with the Loan Department where Penny worked and who Greg remembered having met at two company functions after she stated her name.

Greg asked, "How may I help you?"

Without any front end chatting she said, " Penny Ruth McAllen's corpse was discovered last Saturday after rigger mortis had set in. The coroner ruled suicide by prescription drug overdose. We have discovered that her next-of-kin, her mother, is confined in an assisted living facility and so the Bank department is sponsoring a memorial and interment service at Oaklawn Funeral Home on Tuesday at 8:00 P.M. I am calling you even though you two have been divorced for a long time, because she left a sealed letter to you along with a suicide note."

Greg jotted down the particulars and said, "Because of the snow on the ground getting there may be problematic. Would you please mail the letter to me because I probably will not attend?"

"Yes, I didn't expect so. But, I thank you Mr. McAllen."

When the letter arrived two days later Penny had written to her wronged ex-husband and only stated, "I am so sorry, Greg. Please love Jason." But it contained a sealed envelop inside of Greg's which was addressed to her son. The instruction written on it were "Give this to Jason on his 21st birthday." Greg decided he would put Jason's letter in his safe deposit box.

In about an hour his cell rang and it was Virginia. She was in her typically upbeat mood and said, "Hello Sweetheart, I just wanted to say good night and to remind you to wrap up in the morning."

Greg answered, "I was just thinking about you..."

After about five minutes of chatting Greg said, "Virginia, I have some news to pass on to you although it doesn't affect us."

She replied, "O.K., lets hear it."

He then told her about his phone call from his ex-'s office and concluded, "I did not attend the service and my next task is to petition the court for my condo to become the official residence of Jason."

Virginia replied, "That's what I really like about you - doing the right thing comes natural! Thanks for telling me."

Four months later Virginia and Dolly were having dinner with Greg and Jason. As usual everyone was chatting and talking about the very first sign of spring that day - some spring flower buds had been spotted. After dinner the children left the table and went to Jason's room. Greg said to Virginia, "I have some news, Dear. Jason's permanent residence papers came in the mail today. And I am glad that phase is behind us. He is legally and officially my son."

"Oh, I am so happy for him and you as well," replied Virginia.

Greg held her hand and said, "But I want to put a bug in your ear for something to think about. You and Dolly make both of us happy and would make us even happier if you moved in with us. What do you think?"

She smiled and said, "Thank you for the offer, I accept - I have been thinking about this since Saturday night. Do you think I should sell my house or keep it for the rental income?"

The End.

Epilog: Five months later Greg was reading the financial pages and noted that his company's IPO was launched yesterday and the current share price, if he transacted his options that were given to him when he joined the company, right now, they would earn him a middle six-digit bonus. The children were on the floor doing home work. He said to Virginia, sitting across from him, "If you could take a luxury cruise in the Far East where would you like to go? Or if that doesn't appeal what what would be your dream vacation?" Life was good!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bridge Just another simple cuckold story?in Loving Wives
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
Now It Ends She pushed me too far and I had to leave.in Loving Wives
Au Revoir Mon Amour Husband learns of family's betrayal and reactsin Loving Wives
About Last Night Husband confronts wife and in-laws about a 'mistake'.in Loving Wives
More Stories