Requited Ch. 02

Story Info
Something eerie afoot; father develops urges for daughters.
4.8k words
4.15
21.1k
13
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucasvore
lucasvore
59 Followers

To my surprise, the dreams that followed were essentially featureless. An empty expanse of nothing memorable. When I woke, it was with a start, as if jarred by a sudden noise. I feared, in that moment, that I may have 'missed' my daughters' arrival. That they rang the doorbell or texted or called me, but I'd not answered.

Immediately, I sprung off the bed, almost tripping on my own feet. I was wearing socks and the hardwood flooring was covered with a large, decorous area rug, as was most of the house, except for the bare tile in the bathrooms and kitchen, although even here small rugs were present. This at least contested the risk of sock-slipping, which was good because I favored wearing them around the house...

Especially now.

Hopefully my newfound bum-attitude wouldn't dishearten the girls.

Before scrambling out of the room, I remembered my phone. As I rushed to grab it from the bed, it chimed.

I immediately unlocked the screen which had fallen to sleep. I'd just received a text message, the second. The one before it was dated twenty minutes ago, and read:

'We stopped at a 7-11 bc Mati was hungry. Driver says we r about 20min away. LY.'

It was from Fiona. It made me smile small, which felt big in my heart.

Cupcake's hungry. Of course she is, I thought to myself.

Gotta feed those big, fat tits. The voice was mine, in my head, but it took me by surprise. It was a corrupt thought, a foul thought, but goddammit if it wasn't true. I impulsively closed my messages to look at my phone's wallpaper again. Mati was wearing a fitted black T-shirt that evening, which exposed nothing, but the size of her bosom was unyielding, and under the bright Silver Diner lighting, her matte black shirt couldn't hide its dimensions. Each breast was as big if not bigger than my head, and on such a precious girl, even if she was thick, at only 5'2", she was still my cupcake.

I immediately, without second thought or resistance, imagined Fiona in the limo by herself, watching through the tinted-black window as Mati exited the 7-11 stuffing her beautiful face with some junk food. I envisioned Fiona enviously touching and lifting her own breasts while periodically looking down at them, such delectable C-cups, and then back up at Mati through the window, her massive jugs bouncing as she stepped down from the curb, toward the car.

My gaze languidly floated over to Fiona in the picture.

She had been wearing a burgundy long-sleeve shirt with a thin slit down the center, just a few inches long, hardly enough to expose cleavage, but boy-oh-boy was that topsnug. It embraced her bra-clad breasts beautifully, especially under the light. That fabric looked delightfully soft. And her breasts, while inferior to Mati's in mass, were a perfect fit for my hungry palms, leaving just enough to spill past their clutches.

My phone suddenly chimed again, and I briskly shook my head, snapping out of it.

I quickly returned to my messages, and read the text that had followed Fiona's twenty minutes earlier, the one that was delivered just minutes ago.

'We just reached the front gate, daddy! Omg. The driver said he's putting in a temp code you gave him. See you soon!'

It was from Fiona.

The next one, which I just received, made me immediately run into the hall and downstairs. I read the entire thing en route.

'Is this a driveway or a racetrack!? Lol'

Mati was adorable.

I reached downstairs, my socks sliding across a few feet of bare flooring before reaching the welcome rug between a shoe rack and a wall-mounted array of brass hooks. For keys, hats, coats, scarves, whatever.

There were still a few boxes of mine under the hooks. I quietly cursed to myself and urgently nudged them toward the kitchen. A spacious closet occupied the wall between the foyer and kitchen, the latter which was almost as big as the massive den that it faced.

My eyes returned to the phone. Just then it rang, startling me.

It was Mati. I picked it up.

"Um, Daddy?" she sounded concerned.

"Yes, cupcake?"

"The driver just dropped us off. He helped unload the trunk and then said he was—"

"Yeah, yeah, it's okay, sweetheart. That was all I paid him to do. Was he nice?"

"Oh, yes. He was fine, Daddy."

"Excellent. Let me get the door for you two."

I hung up the phone, pocketed it, and in the process looked down. I noticed that I had had an erection, but the bulge was now rapidly deflating. I took a breath, shook my head in bewildered gratitude, and then unbolted the large mahogany door before swinging it open. There was no screen door, which made entering and exiting easier, especially with luggage. Nor was there a porch or front patio, just a three-step stone stoop and a ten-foot cobblestone path to the edge of the roundabout driveway.

As soon as I swung the door open and stepped through, I saw them.

The girls were pulling wheeled suitcases, bumpily, over the cobblestone. They each had backpacks on, too, Mati's much bigger than Fiona's.

"Girls, I'm so happy to see you! Here, let me help you."

I briskly descended the stoop and before I could grab one of their suitcases, they beamed in unison, jovially greeting me with lighthearted voices.

"Daddy!" They hugged me together, their arms overlapping. Fiona's face pressed against the left side of my chest and Mati's against my right; Fiona wore her hair in a cute, reserved ponytail, exposing her neck and clothed shoulders, while Mati's was down and wavy. I was untouched from my sternum all the way down to the part of me that now twitched again with life, as immoral as it was.

"I'm so glad you chose to stay with me. I hope you don't come to regret it. This house is too big for just me. And you girls deserve all of it." As I said this, I gently rubbed the back of their heads, petting their hair, and then my hands descended to their upper backs. "I love you both so much."

"Don't be silly, Daddy, there's nothing to regret," Fiona said, looking up at me, her arms loosening but the embrace still there. "We love you, and are so grateful for everything you've done for us, and for letting us stay."

"We really are, Daddy," Mati added, finally looking up at me, too.

The titillating pressure of Mati's bust compacted against my side mitigated a little when she gazed up.

"This would just be a house, half-empty, if I had it all to myself, girls. But with you two here...it can be a home."

"Aw, you're so sweet," Fiona said, and then giggled with Mati. They tightened their hug with one more squeeze, and then I patted their backs, insisting I help them with their luggage.

"Y'all shouldn't have worried about bringing so much," I said, offering to pull both of their wheeled suitcases behind me. "I planned on taking you two shopping this weekend. Daddy's treat."

"What, really!?" Fiona beamed, eyes wide.

Mati was excited, too, but significantly less so. Fiona was the fashionista; Mati's wardrobe was usually more casual.

"Of course. Call it a welcoming gift, sweethearts."

"Daddy, you're too kind," Mati said.

"Is that even a thing? 'Cause if it is, I can..." I sarcastically laid on a thick layer of 'nevermind.'

They both laughed and playfully scoffed, followed by overlapping, jubilant insistences that I continue being "super-duper nice."

"For you two, I will!" I laugh. "Now go on up. But not too far. I want to give you a guided tour. Is there anything I can get you before, though? Hungry, thirsty?"

"Oh, I need to use the restroom," Fiona said.

"I'm thirsty," Mati said. They had both paused in the threshold.

"Go on in, I've got these. Kitchen's on your right. I need to stock up tomorrow but I've got the basics."

"Okay, cool!" Mati proceeded inside. As soon as Fiona turned her back to me, my gaze adjusted to a lower level, while still looking up as I reached the base of the stoop. Mati was wearing a black-and-white-striped U-neck T-shirt, which was very snug and despite exposing her chest, wasn't low enough to really push my buttons. The denim shorts she had on, though, were tight and cute, just barely covering the curve of her bubble-butt.

Once Fiona disappeared inside, Fiona unintentionally seized my attention. She was wearing a sleeveless white top with a U-neck that descended into an unzipped 'delta' of cleavage. The zipper still had a few more inches to go, but that would be remarkably inappropriate given her present company.

However, itwas northern California. Not high up enough to be more susceptible to cold fronts, so the temperature was typically ideal if you love warm weather, without it being sweltering.

The white top was snug on her midsection, and where it ended so began a waist-high pair of black exercise shorts, skintight, each 'leg' coming to about four inches above her knees.

I had noticed that the backpacks they wore caused their tops to become snugger around their chests due to the straps. Naturally I couldn't complain about this, although clearly my new perverse perception was something that still bewildered me.

"Excuse me, princess," I said as I hauled the suitcases up the steps. It was a bit awkward considering the size of the stone steps and the weight of the luggage, especially Fiona's. Hers was lime green and Mati's was black.

"Oh, sorry, Daddy!" Fiona apologized, skipping into the foyer. "I'm just in awe of this house! Poor great-grandpa, though."

"Yeah, it's a shame. For him to be so generous to me in his will," I spoke, now standing in the foyer, loud enough for Mati to hear me, too. She had since visited the refrigerator and was now tabbing open a can of A&W on the island counter between the kitchen and den. I took a deep breath, hoping I didn't just break a sweat doing that simple task. "I just wish I'd been closer to him."

"Aw," Fiona pouted.

She inched closer to me and put her right arm around my waist. I curled my left around her shoulder blades, just above her backpack, my hand on her left bicep, and gave a gentle squeeze. Her head tilted to rest against my left bicep. I looked down at her and smiled warmly, then kissed her hairline before looking up at Mati. She casually headed over, taking periodic sips of root beer.

"But I couldn't be more grateful, and I'm certain to never let that happen between the three of us. At least, so long as you girls want, you can stay here. If or when you want to move out, I'll be happy to help you out."

"Really, Daddy?" Mati asked, partially pouting with those puppy-dog eyes.

"Absolutely, darling."

"For as long as we want? We'd hate to be a burden, Daddy," Fiona said in an adorably small voice.

"You girls couldnever be a burden," I insisted. "Now, let's get you to your rooms, then the tour!"

"I'm so glad you have root beer, my favorite," Mati said, already finishing the can.

I couldn't help but ogle her as she bottoms-upped the can, exposing her supple neck, and that small expanse of chest skin. It was momentary, so as to not be awkwardly noticed by Fiona.

"She just can't stop, Daddy," Fiona said, hiding and smirk and shaking her head. She clicked her tongue in a 'sheesh' gesture and disengaged from me to walk ahead. My eyes followed her butt, shifting with each step. Such a natural motion, but on either of these girls, so aesthetically endowed, such a titillating sight.

After finishing the A&W, Mati exhaled dramatically and then stuck her tongue out at Fiona. Fiona chuckled and waved at her big sister as if she was a fly.

"You girls are so silly. Fi, you sure you're not thirsty? I have water bottles, too."

"I'm okay, Daddy, thank you."

"Of course. Just help yourselves anytime. Mati, there's a recycling bin next to the trash can in cabinet drawers next to the sink."

"Oh, you recycle, too?"

"Well, I always do, but turns out your great-grandpa did, too."

"Awesome," Mati said on her way over to the kitchen again.

Fiona was already slowly ascending the steps.

"How many rooms does this place have?" Fiona asked in awe. Their mother's place was big, too, but hardly half the size of this estate. "It's like a castle."

I hiccupped my response, almost stammering as I caught myself ogling Fiona's butt four feet in front of me, elevated as we climbed the stairs.

"Uh...um, six bedrooms and three bathrooms. There is a private bathroom attached to the master bedroom, which is mine, and the other two are directly next to the others. The additional three are basically guest rooms, a little smaller than the others, but still remarkable."

"Oh my god,six!?" Fiona beamed, looking down at flabbergasted Mati, who circled the base of the stairs and started ascending behind me.

"Daddy are you sure you don't want any help with those?" Mati asked.

"Thanks, cupcake, but I'm good. Almost there! These are quite some stairs, huh?"

"Yup," Mati said, running her right hand along the varnished oak railing to our right. On the left was the wall, and a mounted railing sloping up it.

"I like that the steps are carpeted. The ones at mom's aren't. Mati's slipped a few times."

"Like you haven't, Miss Perfect," Mati sneered.

I furrowed my brows. "Hush, ladies. We all know Fi is a graceful creature impossible of making mistakes."

Fiona scoff-laughed. Mati giggled.

"Well, there won't be any slipping here, girls. Almost the whole house has rugs. Trust me, I've given it a cotton-sock test-drive."

They chuckled.

"Oh my god, the halls areso big!" Fiona said once she reached the top. She clutched her backpack straps and began bouncing down the spacious hallway.

I finally reached the top and hauled the luggage up behind me, which by now had worn me out considerably. I felt like I definitely needed a rest, especially to give them a tour, no matter how laid-back it was, not to mention with their buoyant personalities.

"Is this one of the bedrooms?" Fiona asked, reaching for a doorknob.

"Hold up, sweetheart. Let's get you toyour rooms, first, before the tour. That's just one of the guestrooms anyway."

"Oh, okay, Daddy," Fiona smiled.

"Can you get the door for me, Fi?" I asked, nodding ahead. "It's the second door on the right. That'll be yours or Mati's. Up to you."

"Sure!" Fiona said giddily, and trotted up to the door. She opened it and immediately gasped. "It's so wonderful!"

Mati arrived at my side.

"You didn't have to haul our luggage up the stairs, Daddy. You're not a butler."

I chuckled. "I know, honey, I just wanted to give y'all a proper welcome. Let you two really take it all in, on your first visit. Well, arrival. Permanent visit." I laughed awkwardly and Mati giggled. "Besides, I'm your father. I like taking care of my girls. I'm so grateful you chose to stay with me when you could've stayed with your mother and her..."

I trailed off, disgust and spite starting to ruin my disposition.

Mati wrapped my left arm around my right, and smiled up at me as we walked toward the open-doored bedroom.

"Hush, Daddy. You don't need to think about them anymore. We're here because we love you andwe're grateful. We're not like mom...no offense."

"None taken. I couldn't be happier that you're different than her. You're such amazing, benevolent girls."

"You're so sweet, Daddy," Fiona said in the threshold, having heard me. She then extended her arms. She wasn't wearing her backpack anymore. "Here, let me help. The green one."

"So you decided, huh? What about Mati?"

Mati smiled. "It's okay. I'll take the next one. I'm not as picky." She stuck her tongue out at Fiona, who responded with the same gesture.

Now put them together, I thought, almost maniacally, out of the blue.

It took me by surprise, but in immediate hindsight, it didn't.

I'm just glad I hadsome kind of filter between the abyss of my mind and my mouth.

"Here we are," I said, pulling the wheeled lime green suitcase past me and into the room. Fiona took it from me and wheeled it next to the queen-size bed. She had already tossed her backpack onto it. "Pleased with the room, princess?"

"I really am, Daddy, thank you. Now I feel likeactual royalty."

"You've always been, darling. Both of you."

They smiled adorably.

"Now let's get Mati settled, then I'll show you my room. Promise not to be jealous."

They laughed.

What would be Mati's bedroom was two more doors down, after passing a bathroom between the two. Its door was presently open.

"With so many rooms, the style of doors helps distinguish them, just so you girls know," I mentioned. "The bedroom doors are mahogany, with brass knobs; that is, yours and mine. The two bathrooms have white doors with nickel-plated knobs, and the guestrooms have oak doors with brass knobs."

They looked slightly confused at first.

"That's nice," Mati added.

"Yeah. It'll take some getting used to, maybe even later we can add names to your doors or you can personalize them, it really doesn't matter. I know my grandfather lived here alone after his wife passed a few years ago, and I think occasionally they had guests from the museum staff over, but it's our place now, and I have a feeling he really wanted me to make it my own...to help me live my life with more contentment. So, I don't want you girls acting the part of the rich and snobby; not that your great-grandpa was, of course, but you know what I mean. Just be yourselves, and never let up. Be true. Okay, girls?"

"Absolutely, Daddy. You're the best." Mati hugged me and went on her tiptoes to kiss me on the cheek. I rubbed her lower back and smiled; Fiona quickly gave me a peck on the other cheek, too, and I embraced her the same, all the more closer and smoothly now that she didn't have her backpack on.

"Wow, this reallyis nice," Mati added, moseying into her room. She had taken her suitcase from my hand as I hugged Fiona, and now wheeled it up to the foot of her bed. She disrobed her backpack and set it on the covers, then ran her hands over the soft fabric.

"Each bedroom has its own window. The ones on this side of the hall overlook the front yard, and the ones on the other side overlook the back."

"Where's yours?" Fiona asked, while Mati trotted over to the tall, rectangular, multi-paned window. The beige-gold curtains were already pulled apart, filling the room with natural light.

"Other side, two doors down, almost opposite the other bathroom. Let me show you two. Come on, Mati."

"Yes, Daddy," she said, and skipped her way over to me and Fiona, already leaving the room. I didn't watch her approach the whole way, considering that remarkable bounce of her breasts. I didn't want to inadvertently walk into a wall or something.

Or, worse, be caught ogling. I almost feared for my own actions at this point.

"You're gonna love it," I said, trying to preoccupy my mind.

Now unburdened by luggage, and pleased that they were, too, I more excitedly guided them to the master bedroom. The door was still open from earlier, as had they left theirs open, too.

"Here it is," I said, standing to the side of the open door, gesturing them in. They entered in front of me, their eyes widening and their jaws literally dropping. As they ogled the room for its size and opulence, I did the same to their backsides. Fiona's legs were honeyed and lean, Mati's were paler and thicker, my preference. Both of them possessed noteworthy asses, especially Mati, although considering her frame, Fiona's was just as riveting.

Details I don't think I'd ever noticed before...

Before this house; before earlier, plopping onto 'my' bed, and letting it take over me.

In that moment I got a radical, if not silly idea.

"Pretty cool, huh?" I asked, moving into the room.

"It's so big!" Mati remarked, words I automatically stowed away, with her delicious voice attached to them. Meanwhile she gawked at the high ceiling and the amount of space between the four-poster bed and the walls, lined with a dresser, a vanity, an endtable, a walk-in closet, a nightstand on both sides of the bed and a chest by the foot of it. Above the chest, just clearing the tips of the mahogany posts, was an ornate fan, whose blades were currently running, filling the room with comfortably cool air. It was so quiet, I'd forgotten it was even there.

lucasvore
lucasvore
59 Followers
12