Rescue Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched him run from the bushes back to the shelter, holding her clothes and the bath towel under his coat. He ducked under the tarp and sat next to her, out of breath.

"I didn't want these to get wet."

He handed her the clothes and the towel, and wiped the rain from his face with his hands. He took off the headlamp and set it aside, casting the shelter in a dim glow.

"These Sierra storms usually don't last too long. We'll just have to wait for it to blow over."

But the rain didn't show any signs of abating. It was pelting the tarp harder than ever.

"Or maybe not," he said.

The rain was pouring down now and a gusty wind buffeted the tarp lean-to. Cody drew in his legs and wrapped his arms around his knees, trying to stay warm. She reached up and touched his hand.

"Cody, you're ice cold!"

"The rain kinda crept up on me. I guess I got caught in it."

She sat up and used the towel to dry his head and neck.

"Poor thing," she said, sounding concerned. "You better get out of these clothes. They're soaked."

Sure enough, his jacket was dripping wet. He took it off and laid it off to the side.

"And your shirt's wet too! Cody, you'll freeze!"

She helped him pull off his shirt. Fortunately, he had long underwear on underneath and it was dry.

"I didn't have time to find my poncho," he shivered.

"And your jeans! They're wet too. Cody, what were you thinking?"

She helped him pull off his jeans. He was stripped down to nothing but his long underwear.

Typical Cody. Making sure my clothes stay dry while he gets soaked to the skin. I swear to God. At least we got him out of his wet clothes. But he could get seriously chilled in this cold. Even hypothermia. I've got to do something.

"Cody, listen to me," she said, urgently. "You need to get in the sleeping bag."

He looked at her, unclear about what she was saying. Did she want him to sleep in the sleeping bag instead of her? They'd already talked about this.

"I mean it. It's the only way. Come in the bag with me. Right now. You're going to freeze."

She unzipped the down bag and opened the flap.

In the dim light from the headlamp, he could see her naked body, her small, perfectly shaped breasts.

"C'mon. Get in."

He slid his long frame into the bag next to her. He could feel her warmth immediately.

"Now zip it closed. Tightly. That's it. We've got to trap our body heat inside."

He lay on his back, his body shivering.

What he needs is a hot bath. I need to get his body temp up. Somehow.

"Give me your hands. Let me warm them."

She took his hands in hers. They were icy cold. She held them between her hands, blowing on them with her warm breath.

Poor guy. He's chilled to the bone. There's got to be more I can do.

"I'm going to try warming your body with my hands."

She slipped her hand under his shirt and slid it over his torso.

"Your skin, it's so cold," she said, worried.

She ran her hand and forearm over his broad chest and across his stomach. Back and forth, trying to warm him.

This isn't going to work. I can't transfer enough of my body heat.

She thought for a moment.

"Cody, I'm going to lay on top of you. Okay? I'm going to warm your body with mine."

"O-k-k-k-ay."

She pushed his shirt up to his neck and climbed on top of him. She pressed her bare chest against his, and started to rub his sides with her hands and arms.

Her knees were spread, straddling him, her breasts pressed against his chest.

"I need to transfer my body heat," she muttered, fretfully.

They were face to face. She was sliding her arms and hands over his shoulders and arms and pressing her legs against his.

"How do you feel?" she asked.

"C-c-c-cold," he said.

"I think we should take your underwear off," she said. "So, we get more skin-to-skin contact."

"W-w-what?"

"Cody, listen to me. I'm a nurse. I know what I'm doing. We need to maximize the heat transference. For that, we both need to be naked."

She helped him out of his long underwear. He lay back, his long, muscular body stretching the length of the bag.

She climbed back on top of him, laying her naked body on top of his. She was trying to touch him with every part of her body -- her chest on his chest, her thighs on his thighs, her crotch on his crotch.

"Now just lay there and take my heat."

God, she feels good. Her skin. It's so warm. So soft. I can't believe how good she feels.

She felt like a heating pad pressed against his body. Everywhere she touched him, her warmth radiated into him.

"That's it," she whispered. "Now lay your arms on my back. Your hands too."

He lay his muscled arms on her naked back and ass. His hands were resting on the backs of her thighs.

"Your fingers are so cold. Maybe if you pressed them against my butt, you could warm them."

He cupped her ass cheeks in his big hands. They felt soft yet firm, perfectly shaped. He ran his hands over the graceful contours, feeling her silky skin.

"Yeah, move them around like that if that helps."

What a gorgeous ass! It looked amazing when she was wearing my shirt. It feels even better than it looked.

"You can put your fingers between my thighs if you want. For more heat."

His long fingers slid between the soft flesh of her inner thighs. She pressed her thighs together, squeezing his fingers, trying her best to warm them.

"Good," she whispered. "Now, I'm going to try to move my body a little. To create some friction."

She began to slowly rock her hips, rubbing her inner thighs against his fingers, her legs against his legs. Then, she tried sliding her body up and down, rubbing her breasts against his chest.

Oh Jesus. That feels so good. And her nipples, they're hard.

The feeling of her skin against his was incredible, but more importantly it was creating heat.

I think this is working. He seems to be warming up. Thank God. I was getting worried. No, his skin temperature's definitely improving. But maybe we should keep it up. Just to be safe.

"Find the warmest spots of my body and touch them with your hands," she whispered. "To get the most heat."

He slid his long fingers up and down her inner thighs. The higher up he went, the warmer it got.

Fuck. Her skin's like silk. And it's so warm. It's fuckin' hot. I wonder what her pussy feels like. I wonder if it's wet.

She spread her legs so they were pressed against the outside of his thighs. She raised herself up, braced on her arms, her hands on his pecs.

In the soft light, he could see her nipples were standing up, from the contact with his cool skin.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Much better."

"Oh good," she said quietly. "I'm glad I can take care of you for a change. I like being your blanket."

"You make a great one," he murmured.

His hands were massaging the tops of her inner thighs, way up high, right in the crease. It felt incredible.

"You can keep rubbing me there. If it helps. It feels good for me too."

He slowly ran his hands along the crease, his fingertips grazing the outside of her pussy lips. She rocked her pelvis in sync with his caresses.

God, he feels good! His body's so hard, and his skin is so soft. And what a body! Mmmm, I love how he's touching me. I wonder what kind of lover he is. I bet he's wonderful.

She slid off of him, laying next him, still pressing her naked body against his. She started to caress his shoulders, his biceps, and his forearms, sliding down, slowly. It was as if she was surveying his body, double checking she had warmed every last inch.

"I just want to make sure every part of your body is warm," she whispered.

She was taking her time, touching him slowly, sensuously. She ran her hands across his chest, down his torso, and over his washboard abs. She let them glide over his hips and down his legs. She couldn't see his body, but she could only feel it.

And he felt amazing.

Her hands got as low as his knees. Then her feet took over. They slid them over his shins and to his calves and, finally, his feet.

"Oops, we missed a spot," she said. "Your toes are still cold."

"Popsicle toes," he chuckled.

Her hands started to slowly work their way back up his body. As they reached his thighs, they slowed.

She slid her fingertips over his inner thighs, barely grazing his skin. She glided them up to the crease of his leg and hip.

Her fingers grazed his balls. They felt big and full. His body jerked.

He's feeling it too, I can tell. I can hear it in his breathing.

She was zeroing in on the one part of his body she hadn't yet warmed.

Her fingers glided closer and closer to his crotch.

I wonder if he's as hot as I am. I wonder if he's hard.

Her fingers traveled over a tuft of hair. Slowly. Then, they bumped into something. Something meaty and substantial. It was the base of his cock. It was laying on his stomach, pointing straight up.

And he was rock hard.

She let her fingers drift over the velvety skin of his cock. It was taut yet silky, rising and falling with each breath. With each heartbeat.

Higher and higher her fingers glided, all along his warm, hard shaft. Her touch was feathery, gently grazing his skin.

Oh my God, he's totally hard! He's as turned on as I am!

Her fingertips slowly traversed all the way to the tip. She let them glide over his bulbous head, feeling the ridges, the velvety skin. She gently wrapped her fingers around the swollen head and slowly slid them down the shaft.

"Uhhhhhhhh," he moaned.

"You like that?"

"Mmmmm-hmmmm."

She stroked him again. He was a good size. Not huge, but ample. And so very hard.

"I want to envelop every part of your body in my warmth," she whispered, stroking him.

He let out a sigh.

"You got me so warm, Phoebe. You have no idea."

"Sure, you're warm, but I can make you hot. You know how?"

There was a pause.

"How?"

She gave his cock a gentle squeeze.

"By putting this inside me, of course."

Cody's cock throbbed. He lifted his head to look at her.

"Is that your recommendation as a medical professional?"

She looked at him with sultry eyes.

"That's my recommendation as a woman."

He gently touched her cheek with his hand.

"I want that so bad," he whispered. "I just ... I don't want to get in the way of your relationship."

She smiled at him. That he was putting her feelings first made her want him even more.

"You aren't getting in the way of anything, Cody. This is what I want. More than anything."

Cody wrapped his arm around her torso and pulled her on top of him. He looked deeply in her eyes, then tilted his head to kiss her.

They kissed softly at first, their lips brushing each other's lightly. Then, their passion swelled and soon their tongues were dancing together.

Their first kiss lasted a full minute. Neither one of them wanted it to end.

He held her petite body in his strong hands, raising her so her breasts met his lips. He kissed them softly, licking her nipple with his broad tongue.

"Mmmmmmm, I like that."

She loved the feeling of his fleshy lips on her breasts. She held his head in her hands as he sucked on her nipple.

He began to lick the other breast, sucking it until that nipple, too, was extended. He lifted her so effortlessly. Just like when he rescued her on the cliff.

And she loved the feeling of being in his arms.

"I want you to ride me," he said. "I want you to ride my cock."

His words sent a tingly sensation through her body.

She straddled him, centering herself above his rigid cock. She slowly lowered herself until her wet lips pressed against his tender underside. Then, she began to slowly rock her hips, rubbing the length of his cock with her pussy.

He moaned from the sensation of her warm, wet pussy stroking his cock.

God, she feels so good. I can't believe how wet she is. She wants me as much as I want her.

She was undulating her body now, sliding her pussy back and forth, coating him with her pussy juice.

She could actually feel his cock growing larger under her. Getting thicker. And harder.

For Cody, the sensation of this gorgeous woman rubbing herself on him was indescribable. It made his cock throb.

Her pussy was dripping wet now, her voice shaky and breathless.

"Cody, I'm so ready. I want you inside me. I need you inside me."

She reached down and grasped his cock in her hand, guiding the tip to her hole.

She was leaning on his chest, her back arched. She was easing his bulbous head inside of her.

He popped inside.

They both gasped simultaneously.

She started to slowly lower herself, easing him deeper and deeper inside her.

He spread her so beautifully, filling her like she had never been filled before.

She rocked her pelvis, slowly, rhythmically, taking him deeper and deeper.

"Uhhhhhh," she moaned. "You feel so good. So fucking good."

"You too, Phoebe. I can't believe how tight you are."

She felt like a velvet glove drenched in oil. She felt ... perfect.

Her breasts were pressed against his chest, while her pelvis rocked back and forth. Her pussy was gripping his cock so sweetly.

He ran his hands softly over her arched back and luscious ass. He was rocking his pelvis, pressing himself into her as she undulated on top of him. They were moving together in perfect unison. Like they were one.

And the whole time they looked in each other's eyes. In the dim light of his discarded headlamp. The only time their eyes weren't fixed on the other's was when they closed them to kiss.

It was the most intimate sex they had ever experienced.

She rode him, rocking her hips slowly for the longest time. Then, when she needed a rest, he took over, thrusting his cock upward, penetrating her, pumping his hard cock rhythmically into her pussy.

"That's good," she moaned. "I like that."

He kept this up, increasing and slowing the pace, the pleasure growing and growing. Finally, after one of their kissing breaks, he suggested they change it up.

"Do you want to lay next to me? I can curl up behind you. Would you like that?"

She sat up, out of breath. A smile illuminated her face.

"I'd love that."

He smiled too. One more thing they had in common.

"I love how we love the same things," he smiled.

She nodded, biting her lip. She felt a surge of emotion.

It's true. We do love the same things.

She got off and lay on her side next to him. He cuddled her in a spooning position, his legs along hers, the left one straight, the right one across. He wrapped his strong arm around her petite body, pressing against her silky skin.

It felt wonderful. For both of them.

He kissed the back her neck. Right under her ear. That happened to be something she adored. She arched her back, rubbing her butt against his cock.

It was all the encouragement he needed.

He took his cock in his hand and guided the tip to her pussy lips.

He pushed gently and popped inside.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned.

He only had the head of his cock inside her and already she was moaning.

He pulled all the way out and once again pressed himself against her.

"God, I like that," she gasped, turning her head. "When you first enter me."

"I like it too. You feel so great."

She smiled, pulled his arm tighter around her, and closed her eyes.

"Just take my body," she purred. "Do whatever feels good. I know I'll love it."

He took her hips in his hands and started to stroke her. Slowly, rhythmically, paying attention to her body language and the sounds she was making. He wanted to make sure she was enjoying every moment.

He pushed himself deeper inside her, spreading her pussy.

"Mmmmm, that's so good," she moaned.

He pulled out so that just the head was inside her, then pressed himself into her, a bit further.

She moaned louder, arching her back a bit more. He repeated the motion, sinking nearly the entire length of his cock inside her.

"Ohhhhhh," she cried. "You're going so deep."

Her voice was high pitched, desperate.

"Too deep?"

"No, I like it. I love it."

"I love it too, Phoebe. You're so fucking tight. I just want to bury myself inside you."

His voice was ragged. She could tell he was really turned on. She arched her back even more, sticking out her ass.

"Then do it, Cody. Go as deep as you can. I want you to."

She reached back and cupped his butt cheek, pulling him to her.

He thrust his pelvis into her, burying his cock deep in her pussy.

"Like that?" he groaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cried. "Yes, like that! Oh my God that feels good!"

He started to pump her as deep as he could go. Slowly at first. She moaned with every thrust.

"Oh, Cody! I love it!"

He was stroking her long and deep, spreading her warm wet lips. He pressed his pelvis against her ass, plunging himself deep inside her, reaching the deepest parts of her pussy.

Her moans were louder now. Almost screams.

"No one's ever gone so deep!"

He brushed his fingers over her nipples. They were standing up and super sensitive. It sent electricity shooting throughout her body.

He was thrusting faster now, pounding her ass, pressing his hard cock into her wet folds. Again. And again. And again.

His fingers drifted downward to her clit. He started to massage it softly. Her body started to shudder.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

Her body started to shake and he could tell she was on the verge. She held his hand with hers and vibrated her clit.

"I'm cumming! Oh my God, I'm cumming!"

Her body arched and spasmed.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh my God! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she screamed into the night.

Her mouth was open, her eyes squeezed shut. She was gripping the down bag and writhing in pleasure.

He could feel her pussy contracting around his cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned, her body shaking.

"Cum with me!" she cried. "Fill me up with your cum!"

Her voice was pleading. Begging. Her pussy was squeezing his cock. Sucking the cum right out of him.

He rolled over on top of her, pressing down hard with his cock. He braced himself on his strong arms and began thrusting into her like a locomotive.

She arched her back, raising her butt in the air. She wanted to feel every single inch of him.

He was fucking her fast now. Putting his whole body into it, knifing his cock into her wet pussy. Lightning thrusts of his pelvis. Over and over.

He was grunting with every thrust. Deep, primal grunts.

She felt his body weight pressing into her. It felt wonderful. She loved every second of it.

She felt the tidal wave of pleasure cresting within her once again.

"I'm gonna cum again!" she moaned. "I'm gonna cum again!"

He gave one last thrust and pinned her down, pressing his pelvis into her, bottoming out.

She arched her back and let out a shriek as she climaxed.

And that's when he exploded.

He groaned loudly as cum sprayed out of his cock. Again. And again. Ropes of hot cum shooting deep inside her pussy.

They rode their orgasms as long as they could, before he collapsed next to her.

She lay with her lips on his neck, their arms and legs embracing each other.

After their bodies recovered, and their breathing returned to normal, he found her lips and kissed them tenderly. A deep and loving kiss.

"I've been wanting to do that since you bathed me by the river," he said, smiling and looking into her eyes.

"And I wanted to do that since you rescued me and carried me here."

He brushed his lips softly over hers.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked.

"Why didn't you tell me? " she replied, smiling.

He chuckled and shook his head.

"I don't know, I guess I'm a little slow on the uptake."

She held him close, squeezing him tightly.