Rescued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you scared kitten. Do you not trust me?"

"I trust you, Master. I just think you will still leave me."

"If you choose to stop, I will, not before. Do everything I ask, as you promised and I will not leave you. I promise."

"Thank you, Master."

She looked down at my leg, there was just a trickle of blood as I sat in my shorts. She saw the fresh wound from the previous conversation. Her brow wrinkled in anguish, understanding the pain I go through to talk to her on her terms.

That evening it was much of the same, she got spanked more, risking the switch to talk.

"How long, Master," she asked.

"You will know, Kitten. The day I trust you."

"Why not just punish me?"

"Because I love you, Kitten, that is why I am in such emotional pain,"

***

Saturday morning I laid out lingerie for her.

"Wear only that," I commanded then went downstairs again. She came downstairs after changing. I gave her an advertising board with a front and a back.

"We are going for breakfast, you will wear that advertising board whenever we walk."

'I cheated on my husband with my boss,' was written on it.

I saw her look of defiance, then her eyes darted to the fresh trickle of blood where the knife pierced my leg, and she nodded. We drove to a riverside restaurant, and she stoically put the board on.

"Duh...d...do juh...you t..t..t..trust muh...me?"

"Yes, master."

We walked through the restaurant to their outside area at the back. I turned to her and she pulled the board off before sitting down. She was crying softly. I jammed a fork into my thigh.

"Kitten, look at me." She looked up, I smiled softly.

"Remember what you are fighting for."

"Yes, Master," She nodded. We ate and went home. Two of her friends came by, and it was hard for her. It also seemed they knew she was cheating.

"Bianca is not allowed to talk unless spoken to by me. She will not do anything without my permission," I stated.

"You are a mean bastard," Jenny snarled, "Come Bianca, no fucking way this wimp treats you like this."

"Leave me be. I chose it," Bianca said softly, but her voice was firm.

"How can you choose such humiliation."

"You may answer, Kitten."

She watched the penknife stabbed into my thigh.

"I humiliated Master, I will pay him back. It will not be too long."

"Yes, Kitten, it will not be."

"Why are you not stuttering you piece of shit," Linda asked, then saw the knife in my thigh, she looked up at me, saw the pain on my face, and scowled.

"Dan was so much better," Jenny said as she looked at me with venom.

"HE WAS NOT! HE HAS CALLED ME WHORE, SLUT, BITCH, AND EVERYTHING ELSE!" Bianca looked at me. I nodded, "Master has only spoken to me kindly. You do not understand Jenny, he is not making me do this. I am choosing to do it."

"Humiliate yourself?"

"Yes."

"I think it is time for you ladies to leave. We will call you when your presence is no longer offensive," I said, and I opened the door. They stormed out, swearing at me as they left.

The rest of the day and the Sunday we spent close to each other. She sat on the couch in my office, reading work files. If I moved it would take minutes before she would be with me again. We still slept separately. The following week things were better for her at work. Tuesday morning we flew to Quantico. I led her into the Deputy Director's office.

"Uhm, Mr. Snow?"

"And Agent Bianca Snow."

"Ah."

"You seem to know her," I smirked at him, barely able to respect him.

"Her superiors did mention she was a problem."

"Because she broke off the relationship with that superior."

"Well, your wife's infidelity will count greatly against her future."

"Dan Brock will be transferred to Alaska, clear," I said to the smug pinhead.

"No, your wife is done."

"Then the whole world will know. I have video footage, imagine the fun the integrity committee will have with that. Wife gets coerced into a sexual relationship by a superior FBI agent, only to be the only one to get fired?"

"There will be a note on his file."

"Dan Brock in Alaska by the end of the week, because the media might love it better, seeing as the FBI image is a little questionable."

"Do not threaten me."

"Threaten?" I smirked. "I make promises. I also handle a few other agencies' information, so who knows where else the information will land, and how it will affect budget allocation. Dan fucking Brock is gone because he cannot go five minutes without degrading my wife in the office."

"Look, perhaps we can reach a compromise."

"That ship sailed when you threatened to fire my wife. My terms are the only terms on the table. Perhaps Director Sanchez would like a bite at this."

She was the first female director, and Cartwright knew she would rip his ass. I wanted Cartwright to capitulate because he and Dan Brock were good mates.

"Look Cartwright, choose your buddy or your career. This is the moment." I turned to Bianca. "Did I do well, Kitten?" She seemed shocked that I consulted her, then she smiled. She was starting to understand.

"Yes Master, you did very well."

I looked at Cartwright.

"I will fuck you up so badly that you will not get a job as a school janitor," I said softly and held my hand out for Bianca, who took it and stood up. We walked out, me still holding her hand. We spent the day in the area, and I assigned her silly tasks. Once I asked her to find something silly out from a takeaway shop, whilst I paid a flower vendor for a bunch of flowers.

"My wife will steal it, so make it good," I said and he grinned.

"Kitten," I said as we walked past the vendor, "Do you like that bunch of flowers?" I pointed to the bunch of flowers I paid for.

"They are beautiful, master."

We continued on, and walked to the corner.

"Kitten, go steal those flowers," I ordered after we stopped. I watched her frown as I was now asking her to break the law.

"Do you trust me?" I asked

"Yes, Master."

"Then go."

I smiled a naughty smile, and she grinned. It was hilarious, watching the straightest arrow committing a crime, well, she thought she was. She smelt the flowers, then took them and started walking away. The vendor came out, saw me, and started yelling at her as he gave chase. She broke into a run, and we ran together around the corner.

"Was that fun, Kitten?" I asked, seeing her smile widely, then she frowned.

"Yes Master, can we go and pay him now?" she asked softly, looking at me expectantly.

"I already did, Kitten."

She stopped, then smiled at me as she smelled the flowers deeply, realizing that I had bought her flowers. The next day she sent me a text just after ten.

'Dan is livid master.'

She kept me updated, but I hacked their video feed, so I could see him, screaming at her, and I watched that ice-cold resolve as she stared him down. I had known it would be the hardest thing for her to do, submitting to me because she had such a strong personality. Our evenings were spend with her cooking for us, then a foot massage with some conversation. She would invariably do something that got her spanked.I realized that she accepted it, because I always gave her a little kiss after spanking her.

Saturday morning was a big one for her.

"Kitten, do you trust me?"

"Yes Master, implicitly," she immediately answered.

"Today will be very hard for you, will you submit?"

"Yes, Master." I opened a box and handed her a leather catsuit, except this one covered barely more than underwear. It had a tail, and I bought her long leather boots, all black.

"Put this on." She looked at it, then at me, and nodded. I almost lost my resolve at not being intimate with her when she came out of the bedroom. It accentuated every single part of her body that turned me on. My wife was the sexiest woman I had ever laid eyes on. We drove to a local chain store, where I put the collar on, and then some knee pads.

"Kitten, you will crawl on a leash whilst we shop, okay?"

I saw her eyes pleading, and she looked at me, then she nodded. I knew I would have to watch her very carefully during the process.

I got out, opened her door. She was still hoping I would pull out, but I did not. She got out, then she knelt and waited for me to attach the leash. I was dressed in a black suit. I am sure we looked very weird but then, everybody at this chain store looks weird. I led her in, and we caused a stir. She got some attention from males, and one idiot tried to touch her perfect butt, but he screamed as the switch made contact with his hand, splitting the skin.

"She is mine, touch her to earn certain death," I growled angrily.

We walked the aisles, me pushing a trolley slowly as she crawled, and then I saw her start to crack, she was sobbing now. I turned to her and knelt next to her.

"Do you trust me, Kitten?" She looked at me with teary eyes, then nodded. I was worried for a moment as I knew this was as close as we would come to her giving up the whole thing.

"Let's show these people how well you can walk next to me."

I held my hand and she took it and I pulled her to her feet. I then removed the collar and leash, followed by the knee pads.

"Hook your arm into mine so you do not lose your balance."

I felt her fingers tighten on my bicep as her hand slipped under my arm, and we walked on. The rest of the time was just me asking about products.

"Should we get this, kitten?"

"Do we need more of this, kitten?"

"Have you tried this, kitten?"

She answered every time, the furrow in her brow deepening as she tried to fathom my motives. I walked past the chocolates and took her favorite. I opened the packaging and broke a small piece off, feeding it to her. She started crying as she ate, knowing I was watching her beautiful lips as she savored the taste. I barely resisted slamming her on the floor and having my way with her right there as I watched her full lips move as she chewed.

"Is that good, Kitten?" she nodded.

I broke another piece and fed it to her. We did all our shopping, and she finished most of the chocolate in the process, now walking tightly against me. We walked to the car, and I opened her door for her, feeding her the last bite of chocolate as she got in. I loaded our groceries, thinking how much cheaper the store was than our local. I chose a remote location for a reason. Too many people knew her at our local grocer, she would not have submitted. At home, she sat confused as I packed the groceries away, then made her coffee.

"Did you have fun, Kitten?" I asked as I sat next to her. She studied my face

"Yes, Master."

"Good, why?"

"I could grant you your wishes."

I hid my sadness. Soon she would understand better. The Wednesday I told her to take the catsuit to work, with knee pads. She has to wear it when I pick her up. I saw the revolt in her face and knew that by that afternoon she would have made her final decision. I was terrified of her bolting. I arrived at work, and one of her coworkers pointed to the bathrooms.

"Kitten?" I called softly outside the door.

"Yes, master, I am ready."

I almost cried out of happiness. She came out, handed me her bag, then went down on all fours. Dan was glaring at us, it was his last week. I hooked the leash in, picked her bag up, and led her out of the building, her colleagues were shocked, but some understood why she was doing it. Everybody knew of the affair.

"Why, Master?" she asked me at home as I took the pads off.

"Now they know to what lengths you will go for what you love. Tomorrow they will see you differently, and they will see how fierce you are."

"How?"

"Kitten?"

She nodded and bent over the couch. I swatted her properly, then she moaned softly as I massaged her butt, using a different ointment that immediately relieved the sting. I knelt next to her, her face was ready for me.

"Kitten?"

"Yes, Master?"

"Do you love me?"

"With everything master, so much more than I ever did." I kissed her softly, then deeply.

"Soon my love, you make me so proud." I kissed her again and pulled her up. I poured us wine and sat with her.

"Ten minutes of free talk, starting now."

She knew it was when she could do whatever she wanted. She moved next to me and leaned back into my chest, and said nothing except take my free hand and place it on her breast, which made her orgasm in my arms. I knew, by the weekend I would need to make serious love to her. Saturday morning she dreaded me waking up.

"Another hard task today, Kitten. Will you do it?"

"Yes, Master, I trust you." I had her strip naked and dressed her in a trench coat. We drove to a busy intersection.

"Go and stand on the center island for an hour, waving this placard." I handed her another sign.

'I cheated on my husband. He still loves me,' was written on it. She touched the word "Loves" and smiled at me.

I watched as she performed, totally naked. She was not watching the time. I walked up to her when the hour was finished and put the coat on her, buttoning it up. She was weeping again. I took her home and kissed her hard. I took the coat off and carried her to the bedroom where I kissed her body, making her orgasm as I kissed her clit. I took my clothes off and she pulled me on top of her with almost violent action.

I gently started to push into her, but she yanked me into her and orgasmed loudly. I started to pound her hard and Bianca mewled through her pleasure, moaning loudly with every orgasm. She vocalized loudly and I wondered if the neighbors could hear. Bianca was convulsing under me, going after my mouth with fervor as she kissed me over and over. She was lost in a frenzy of lust, and I also felt like she was hoping to make up for her cheating. Not once did I sense any doubt about me, something that was present before she started to cheat. She was ready for the next step, the last step.

We made love for most of the day, and even when we were both raw we could not stop, I felt incredible love, knowing that Bianca did indeed love me as she said the night I caught her.

"Is it over?" she asked after we finally stopped.

"Just a little more, Kitten, but I will not ask you to humiliate yourself in public again."

"Do you trust me then, Art?"

"Master, and not yet. By the end of the week I will, if you are obedient, my Kitten."

"Can Kitten curl up against her master tonight?"

"Yes, Kitten may. It will please master greatly, he loves his kitten."

"Kitten does not doubt that."

Tuesday evening was the hardest one for me, we went to Lady Heather's. She was a proper dominatrix. She said nothing as she opened the door, looked at Bianca and led her into a room. I followed.

"Strip, Kitten," I ordered, and she did. Her eye widened as I also stripped, and immediately her eyes found my scars. Lady Heather gave me a collar that had sharp points, which she pulled tight against my neck, piercing my skin in several places. I could see how much this bothered Bianca.

"Do you trust me, Kitten?"

"Yes, Master."

I tied her into a frame that spread her out, then picked a whip. Bianca was scared.

"What are you, Kitten?" She looked at me, and then I swung, making contact with her back.

"What are you?"

"I am a whore." I swung.

"What are you?"

"A whore!"

"What are you?" She kept saying it, and I kept swinging, hating myself. She was screaming at me that she was a whore, a slut, worthless.

"Kitten," I whispered, standing close to her, looking her in the eyes, "Who are you?"

"I am your wife."

"Did I marry a whore?"

"No master."

"Then, what are you?" She searched my face, and I did my best to make sure she saw my love.

"Your lover," she sobbed the word out.

Any answer to that effect would have worked. I walked into her body and kissed her as Lady Heather released her bonds. I lifted her up and plunged into her, and we both came so hard that I collapsed. She lay on me, then she took the collar off. She kissed me again.

"Kitten, never ever again think of yourself a whore, a slut, or anything that degrades you."

"Yes, Master. Please tell me we are done?"

"No, tomorrow will be the hardest day for you, that will be the last day. Will you trust me?"

"I trust you more than ever, my beautiful master."

I could tell she was apprehensive as we drove home. I treated her back, kissing the places I drew blood. Then I pushed into her from behind as she lay there and we made gentle love with lots of kisses. She lay half over me as we slept, which I did not do much of. I feared the next evening. She was skittish the next morning, but I saw that fierceness I married, the untameable fire in her was burning again.

"Kitten, today your office will see the fire I love. It is back."

"I feel it my master, love." She kissed me and I playfully swatted her backside.

"I will take you to work tomorrow morning, meet the new boss, no funny business."

"Okay, Master."

She could not let go of me, walking a few steps, then returning for another kiss. I knew that that evening will be particularly hard for her, harder than any of the tasks. We drove to Lady Heather's again, and Bianca looked at me with some margin of shock. We walked in and stripped down again.

"Do you trust me, kitten," I whispered, and she saw my fear.

"Yes Master, you know I do."

"Then do what Lady Heather says, please Kitten." I removed the pin, knowing I will be in enough pain soon.

"I will, as long as it does not hurt you." She saw my sadness, then watched as Lady Heather strapped me in.

"Please Art, no. Not this." Bianca started to cry softly, the tears flowing freely.

"He has to know you will follow his instructions, he has to know he can trust you, Kitten. You have to, he needs you to do it," Lady Heather said to her, and Bianca took the whip, crying. "Work on his rage, girl, because he is full of it, and you have to break him."

"Are you angry?" Bianca asked me.

"Yes mistress." She swung and connected.

"Are you angry?"

"Yes mistress." She swung and I screamed.

"Are you angry!" She shouted

"YES!" she swung, three, four times.

"Did you want to kill yourself!"

"YES!"

"Did you want to kill me!"

"NO!" I was curling in agony

"WHY!" She swung as she asked.

"I DID NOT WANT YOU TO DIE!"

"Do you want to kill me now?"

"NO!"

"Why not?"

"I LOVE YOU?"

"Show me your anger!" She whipped me and I felt myself explode, as I screamed at her, the rage unstoppable. She dropped the whip and rushed to me, releasing my bonds. I grabbed her and pushed her to the ground, pushing into her and we both exploded. I was screaming out my pain lying on top of her, and then I felt calm, I lifted up and looked into her weeping eyes.

"I love you, Bianca, god, how I love you."

"Are you angry my love?"

"No, not anymore. You broke it. I can now trust you, my love."

"I also understand now Art, you never wanted to break me. You wanted me to become what you knew I was."

"Yes, god baby, yes. Dan used your weakness to get to you. I was so angry, I wanted to kill him, but I could not, that is why I wanted to kill myself."

"Can I now beg for forgiveness?"

"You are forgiven, no more begging. Can you forgive me?"

"Yes, done. Let's go home and fall in love."

Her office was shocked when we came in the next morning, clearly desperately in love.

***

I loved that she often would put on the catsuit for me in months following, and Kitten became a very special name for her. She also was surprised by how easily I would submit to her, reversing the roles, and she often tried it out amongst our new friends. They just shook their heads if she came out with the switch, and saw me submit, only for us to then fold into each other's arms, losing all awareness of our surroundings.

We were in love, and it was new and gentle. If I had to go out at night Bianca came with me. She claimed it was just better, then one day she told me she could not stand being away from me anymore.