Rescuing a Snow Angel Ep. 04

Story Info
New Year's Celebration with Silver and Gold Twins.
8.3k words
4.73
8.2k
11

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rescuing a Snow Angel Ep. 04

New Year's Celebration with Silver and Gold Twins

Copyright by DMallord, 2021, USA., Revised 2022. All rights reserved.

8,090 MS Words,


Forward

Kenjisato, a Literotica editor with over 200 edited stories under his belt, continues his impeccable editing in this augmented and corrected storyline. Thanks to his keen attention to grammar and vocabulary, my work reads much better...my homophones, homographs, and homonyms mismatches are shaping up as well!

INTRODUCTION

In this episode, Jim Rawlings embarks on a covert operation for Chris Mortenson, the owner of the old Radisson Hotel complex, and surveils a conversion gone wrong. Rawling's military background and his newly-acquired forensic accounting skills begin to merge. The 'art of the lie' creeps back into his undercover work as he finds it necessary to deceive the twins, but not before he has time for a New Year's tryst with them.


Rescuing a Snow Angel Ep. 04

Christmas had been outstanding! Once, I would readily have hooted that out as, "Christmas had been Out-F'ing-Standing!" That would have come out easily in the camaraderie sharing among my fellow soldiers. Back in the civilian world, almost two years later, the OD green had vanished and it was just the Martinez twins and me. So now, I express that joy of Christmas as having been truly outstanding! Even more so, rolled up in the sheets, naked, and with the two of them! It didn't matter at that late evening soiree if I couldn't tell them apart. They both liked the sex and I was 'ridden hard and put away wet' by the time I limped out their back

door. Easing my body into my Silverado, I fought the icy road back to my new quarters, at Mortenson's old hotel renovation in progress.

Post-Christmas, it was also nice to have found their business card stuck in my door again, inviting me to join them for a New Year's Eve dinner and more entertainment. Different dinner menu...same dessert platter, in the bedroom, I suspected as well!

The New Year's Eve drive to the twin's place was slow as the road conditions were slushy and slippery. Old Man Winter just wasn't letting go his grip on the city. The windshield wipers had trouble keeping the heavy flakes of snow from blanketing the glass from top to bottom. Even so, I arrived just as the sun was setting. I parked next to the big snowplow and was greeted by their black lab. I knew its role and so I stood still, waiting for one of the girls to open the door and call out, "Heel Blacktongue!" the giggling girl-woman ruefully adding, "Don't be biting the best parts... leave those for me!" That salty tongue had to belong to Carmen; because, at Christmas, Gabby had told me Carmen was the one with the vulgar vocabulary!

Blacktongue doggedly trotting behind me, I entered and was relieved to see the twins were dressed differently, tonight. At least it was going to be easy to tell them apart, until they undressed. And for that, I had brought a solution to distinguish them apart in that king-size bed we had played in at Christmas.

Teenage squeals erupted, almost like screams for a rock star walking onto a stage. A smile erupted from my somewhat embarrassed noggin. No one had ever screamed for me--with their clothes on, anyway. Their faces were truly lit up with pleasure in that greeting; when I pulled the two Christmas-paper wrapped boxes from my overcoat pockets and presented them. They couldn't unwrap them fast enough! They leveled a barrage of hugs and sweet cheek-kisses as the box tops came off. Immediately, they slipped the colored Tibetan chokers on and dashed to a mirrored buffet in the dining room to see how the antique neckwear looked on themselves. The silver, antique Tibetan choker stood out spectacularly against Carmen's creamy-beige skin tone. The ornate choker appeared like a crown jewel floating above her satin, low-cut, black dress. Gabby appeared just as radiantly in the gold, antique choker. It contrasted vividly against the coral-red, ankle-length gown she wore. Both rewarded me with a heartfelt hug and more kisses on the cheeks again, as they came running back into the living room. Carmen, the last to kiss me, whispered, "I'll be kissing more of you...later!"

Her eyebrows arched as she winked at me, dropping down from her tiptoe position. That remark had my eyebrows going up, as a smile spread across my face. What she had kissed at Christmas, began to a stir in my pants again.

The girls had tried their hand at roasting a turkey; following what they remembered from their mom's and dad's preparations. I can't say that it was 'chef quality', but it certainly tasted delicious and beat Army turkey hands down anytime! As we ate, they related how they tried to recreate their mother's preparations, mostly from memory, with some help making the tamales from an elderly, next-door neighbor. They lost their mother two years ago to cancer and their dad this past year, to a heart attack. Tough life situations for two eighteen-year-olds to face watching their dad slip away. They were left alone to carry on his legacy; the mowing and snowplow business they operate today. It was tough work; but they had grown up with sharing in the labor and accounting process for their dad.

When they got the plowing job for Sally's dad, they bartered bookkeeping services with Worthington for snow removal at his building's parking lot. Growing up as an orphan, and bouncing between foster care homes, I could empathize with some of their grief. I didn't have the loss-of-parent's grief, since I never knew if I had parents--or if an unknown woman just gave me up at birth. But I still had the longings for what normal kids had--a place to belong.

Dinner conversations centered around the various television specials and the bands that were scheduled and, especially, the New York Time Square's annual event. The girls planned to 'get wild' when the ball dropped. They giggled, as they hinted about what would follow.


"You keep looking at your watch, Jimmy. You have to be somewhere?" Gabby asked, noting that I had checked my watch twice as we were clearing away dishes.

Her question and keen observation, caught me by surprise, "No," I replied quietly, "It's just that Worthington has me working this weekend, so I guess I was just thinking about having to spend New Year's Day on the job." I grinned and added, "But, surely the two of you have plans for New Year's Day already, right?"

I realized, too late, my classic faux pas. 'Shit, just jump their bones all night and walk out leaving them in the morning...like some one-night-stand, dumbass. You just fucked up, Rawlings,' I thought.

They looked at one another; had that twin mental telepathy thing going. Gabby was quick to reply, "Yeah, we have other plans, of course, don't worry about us! Touring the Big Apple and of course we're going out shopping with Dick Clark, and that guy that stands under the ball when it drops in New York!" She snickered, breaking into a momentary smile.

Carmen added, "So, we sure will miss having you sleep over--all day--but if you can't stay the night, I guess we'd better start celebrating, now, Jimmy. Before Worthington locks on the ball and chain; such a miser! I thought he was a nicer guy than that!"

She pouted, like a little girl does, as her hands wrapped around my waist and pressed her soft, unfettered breasts against my chest. I could feel the tips of her nipples pressing against the fabric of her dress, unhindered by a bra. Soft, enticingly warm.

I glanced over at Gabby as she stood by the table watching. She was an intuitive, body language reader. I cocked my head, while arching my eyebrows, to get her attention. At first, I thought I had really pissed her off. But she answered my unspoken question as to why she seemed to be holding back with a pragmatic reply.

"We talked it over before you came, Jimmy. Christmas was nice, but rushed, so this time we want to make it one-on-one. Carmen, 'the oldest,' is first, tonight."

While Gabby was speaking softly, another moan crawled out of Carmen's open lips. My fingers caused that, as I lightly massaged the softness of her breast beneath the black, silk dress. My fingernail was certainly getting direct access to her nipples through the material. The pleasure it created for her caused her to lock her lips against mine.

'Mum, ah," was all that Carmen managed to utter, by way of acknowledgement.

And that was groaned into my mouth, as she pressed her lips more deeply into mine when I tweaked her other nipple. It caused her mouth to open wider, as she tried to maintain her kiss. It became half kiss, half tongue-thrust, and half of a jerk of her thighs against my groan in response. [Now if you're thinking those halves don't add up; you weren't there to feel what I did on the receiving end of those moves.] The pitch of her voice rose higher under the pressure from my fingers. I thought we'd end up on the dining room floor, fucking at any moment!

I glanced up at Gabby. 'Maybe, Carmen is first tonight,' I thought to myself, but that isn't stopping Gabby. I watched as, holding onto a dining room chair, she stepped out of her high heels, then proceeded to reach behind her back. I could hear the zipper peeling its way down to her waist as I bent down to nibble Carmen's lightly veiled tit. Over Carmen's shoulder, I saw Gabby's dress slip down, catching at her elbows. She leaned forward just a bit. Then her dress flowed down, like red wine, revealing her marvelously-firm breasts. Past her hips, it continued, revealing her dark-trimmed mons and thighs. Finally, with a rustle, her crimson-red dress pooled at her feet. A delightful, naked vision of lust; dressed only in the golden antique Tibetan choker -- standing stunningly wonderful before me. She smiled, watching my face glow at her appearance. She knew I liked her reveal and gingerly stepped out of that pool of wine. The gold choker fit so well around that slender neck; almost as though it was a tattoo, decorating that luscious and delectable throat.

"I'm just going to help a little... when you two need me, too," she added softly as she approached and unzipped Carmen's satin black-laced bodice gown.

As Gabby's fingers worked her magic, the spaghetti straps rolled gently off Carmen's shoulders. Gravity reached up to snatch the silkiness from between us. Just like her sister, there were no other garments beneath that black-laced dress. She was now the mirror-image of Gabby; left only with the stunning silver choker to help distinguish between the identical twins. Like magnets, her breasts drew my hands to her nipples. The turgid buds rolled so softly beneath my fingertips. The brush of my nails across the nipple ends elicited a hiss of excitement from her voice. I could feel her leg muscles tensing. I smiled, knowing her pussy must be contracting as well. My nail traced the outer soft-bronzed aureole. I felt it hardened in an instant, just as if an ice cube had dripped cold water across it. Her throbbing tips wanted to be kissed; so, I cupped her butt in my hands. Lifting her up, I kissed those beckoning nipples. Gently, I sucked in the firm, eraser-sized head and rolled it around with my tongue. Reluctantly, I let go of the right one and traced my tongue across to the pear-shaped, supple delight on the left side. I kissed the second orb with greater urgency; latching onto and sucking in the hard-as-an-almond nipple.

"Oh, fuck, fuck-ah-uk!" Carmen groaned out as she clutched her body tightly against me. There's just something about a groaning, naked woman in your arms that makes your dick quicken. I'd lost track of Gabby, as I attended to Carmen's breasts, but soon found that she was kneeling beneath her sister. Gabriella was working between her legs, to unfasten and remove my pants. It was a tricky balancing act, as Carmen's legs wrapped around me. But she managed to strip my pants and my underwear away without us toppling over. It was a symphony of sound, with orchestrated movements, as we worked together to shed my clothing.

With Carmen's butt cradled in my hands, I carried her to the big, brass bed. Gabby followed. I focused all my attention on Carmen's arousal, knowing that Gabby was trying her best to refrain from joining in. She sat on the corner of the bed, watching. I don't think she was aware of her fingers gliding between her thighs; or how they swirled around her own moist, leaking lips. But I did. The allure of her pleasuring herself, built up my lust to a feeding frenzy.

The glowing amber that had sparked in Carmen's groin, while in the dining room, had begun to smolder, then kindled into a low flame. Slowly, softly, I blew my hot breath against Carmen's inner thighs, working my way up to her mons. I lingered there breathing the heat from my core into the soft folds of her labia. Gently opening her lips with my thumbs, I tasted the nectar drooling from within. I could feel the tenseness created by her flexing thighs, as my tongue worked its way around her cunt. I could feel the contraction of her stomach muscles when I hit those delicate nerve endings. Her head tilted back and she would gasp whenever my tongue found a good place. And there were many...good...places.

"Yes, there, stay...there!"

I fanned her flames with my deepening breath, until she began that slow, rhymical rocking of a woman's writhing body. It sent a signal; she was demanding more pleasure from a motivated tongue. Her eyes had closed several long moments ago, to savor my stroking her core. I read her body for clues: the reared-back head; the tense, raspy breathing; and her gasping for air when a new trigger point was encountered. Appling the right pressures to match the increasing speed she needed; I began to steer her to ecstasy. It was an easy tour. It came naturally, as her automatic reflexes took over. Her cunt ground and came crashing into my glistening face and against my probing tongue. Carmen's staccato groans rose to a squeal. And when her body couldn't take any more pleasure, her voice ceased; caught, somewhere deep and silent within her throat.

Like a compressed spring, her body went ridged, locking her thighs against my viscous-covered face. Carmen's hands had seized two fistfuls of sheets trying to hold onto those wonderous sparks of pleasure. At that moment, all the pent-up breath she held inside her escaped with a wail.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck'n fuck me! Fuck... that was so fucking good!" she hissed.

The silver-choker-clad twin gasped for air. Seemingly, every muscle in Carmen's over-charged body had just melted. She closed her eyes. Slowly, then, without moving --a soft sigh escaped out of those bruised lips, "Dios mio." Carmen had disappeared into that sexually-satiated state of bliss that, in a few moments, would lead to an exhausted stupor.

I had been studying her meltdown intently, while a small smile slowly spread across my slobbery face. I looked up, turning my attention to Gabby. A flushed, rose tint had crept up from her stiffened nipples all the way up her neck, and to her blushing, rouge-colored face. The same sexual simmering that had just washed through her sister, had set up a spark within her as well. I smiled, staring at her intently, watching her hand movements. Unconsciously, she was strumming her clit into a very aroused state.

Quickly, Gabriella withdrew her soaked fingers. They had been thrust deeply within her slickened mons. She realized I was focused on her, now. Her eyes widened in surprise as her legs tensed. Somewhat embarrassed, I guess, at being caught doing what comes naturally when ardor demands reward. My tongue and lips had been focused on Carmen's needs, yet my eyes had been glued to Gabby's inadvertent sideshow. The voyeur side of me watched the wanton look, as her face drew taut. Impatiently, she had turned to a woman's first, natural form of pleasure; as those lustful, brown eyes watched her mirror image feed upon her frenzied, sexual release. The release that took Carmen over into the sexual abyss realm!

Rolling out from between Carmen's legs, I sat up next to Gabby. Her eyes were fixed on mine, but those deep-brown orbs kept darting downward, to my waving flag. Her gaze returned to my face. Nervously, she swallowed, as I watched her lips purse. I smiled, just a light little one. She quickly read my body language; then beamed back her own smile with an 'I just saw a puppy!' moment, in return.

Her embarrassment faded rapidly. Although my face was still covered with the slick juices of her sister, I slipped, wordlessly, down onto my knees and slowly settled my lips between Gabby's viscous thighs. She leaned back against the brass bed's tall corner post for support. My golden-choker girl was ready, quickly rocking her hips to open her legs wider. I bent my neck and nestled my cheeks against her thighs.

Gabby cupped her hands behind my head; knowing what she wanted. She pulled my face forward and reveled in my quick and fierce cunnilingus foray into her dark, lush forest. A body already prepped for joy, had a head start. My tongue ratcheted up to match her need for faster gratification. Gabby's marathon-breathing mode surpassed her sister's gasps within moments of my tongue finding her clit. Never mind the stimulation my curled fingers, inserted beneath my tongue, were delivering within her slit! I intended to deliver an equally passionate climax for this twin, as ardently as I had given to faded-away Carmen.

Gabriella's body rolled in sync with my lips and thrusting tongue. She barely had time to speak. "When you're done, Jimmy," her lusty voice gasped out, "you'd better stick that flagpole inside Carmen's pussy when she comes around, or she's going to give me hell for interrupting her business!"

"I plan to do just that, I promise," I mumbled deeply into her cunt. I set about giving her what her sister had just obviously melted down over. Sliding down onto the bed covers, Gabby lifted her legs over my shoulders. Her thighs urgently clenching and quickly releasing me, increasing the pace and rhythm until, like her sister, she hissed out between clinched jaws, "Jimmy, fuck me, too!" At that last cry, her body quaked spasmodically. She came--while grinding my face into her cunt, for an extra measure of pleasure.

I chuckled as I came up for air, observing the disheveled, delightful, and dazed eighteen-year-old melting into the bed covers beside her twin. "You might have to wait all night, Gabby. I've got a feeling that Carmen isn't planning on just one orgasm before she shares my flagpole with you."

A soft, croaky voice called out from the opposite side of the bed, "You're right about that!"

Carmen stirred, raising her head to take in the look of rapture on Gabby's face. Then turning, she focused fixatedly on my face. I smiled. That slathered look upon my face, with a mixture of twin cunt secretions dripping down my chin, must have looked crazy to her. A slow, facetious grin curled its way across her lips. She glanced toward Gabby and quipped, "That flagpole is going to be whipping in an out of me at about seventy miles-per-hour, for hours; all night long, before I turn this slippery-faced fucker loose, sister!" Slipping out of bed, she giggled, "I gotta go pee!"

Half way to the bathroom, her petite cherub-like behind, halted, swirled around, and added, "I'll bring something to clean your face, blue eyes. When I get back, I want to hear about how you got so good at eating... pussy!"

With Carmen in the bathroom, Gabby rolled over, nestling her head in my lap. I felt a slow, sensual lick tracing the seven inch path to my slit. Enjoying a little fellatio while Carmen was in the bathroom was just too short-lived. When the toilet flushed, I groaned. Gabby abandoned my shaft and slid back down to the foot of the bed. Definitely, she didn't want to create a ruckus with Carmen so early in the evening. I smiled, matching her mischievous look, as I massaged her red painted toenails. I'll be damned. They were an exact match to the shade on Carmen's twin-image feet!