Rescuing Sweet Olivia 09

Story Info
An anusual party with anusual guests a nightmare in the make.
5.6k words
4.07
2.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER:

This is a fictional story. I do not condone rape or anyone being forced to anything. If the Non Consensual stories, rape fictional fantasies are not your piece of cake, or make you feel uncomfortable, please quit reading and search under a different category. This story contains forced sex, reluctant sex, kidnapping, abduction, and some dark scenarios that might disturb you. Discretion is advised.

Please remember this story is part of RESCUING SWEET OLIVIA SERIES. My advice for you is to read all previous Chapters in order so to enjoy way better the story and it's characters

COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED AS USUAL

--

RESCUING SWEET OLIVIA 09

--

Sophia sat on the sofa, her beautiful legs sensually exposed, her glass in her hand. Her mind was obsessed with thinking about Alpha's party and what it would be about. She played relaxed, although inside she was dying in anxiety after Alpha's news of a Poker Party upcoming, unknowing what did Alpha's degenerate mind had in store for her.

A few minutes later, a loud sound of some kind of motor approaching surprised her. As it got closer she was able to identify the sound of a helicopter going down, pulling to a stop, and then a couple of minutes later taking off again. Was there any heliport nearby? Who was coming to a party in a helicopter? It all sounded too odd for her.

When the door opened she couldn't believe her eyes. WHAT???

He couldn't be here!!

"Come here Sophia!! " Alpha demanded. "I want to introduce you to my friend Bob."

Sophia didn't know how to react. Just a few feet from her was Robert Gland. The exact FBI agent in charge of Olivia, Andrea and Paula kidnapping case. At his side were two more agents that she recalled from the case.

"Nice to see you again Bob." Was everything that Sophia managed to say. "Having a break from duties??" She managed to ironize.

"Sophia!! Nice to see you're doing well here!!" He joked. "Send my regards to Paula and Andrea!!"

Sophia stared at Alpha. Her blood was boiling. That son of a bitch was joking about the girls he betrayed and let Alpha take away!!

She needed Alpha to stop this humiliation, this outrageous defiance!! But as things started to escalate he just pulled from the leash connected to her collar only bringing her closer to him. Sophia knew she was outnumbered and facing a huge unpowered situation. She'd better keep silent and remember to serve vengeance cold.

Another helicopter landed after the first one, bringing more people to the party. A couple of well known senators, a mediatic judge, and some professional football quarterbacks arrived at the party too.

Alpha told her to serve the drinks for everyone, and Sophia did her best to comply. Just when she thought she would not be able to serve all that crowd, the front door bell rang.

When she opened the door there were two more people at the entrance. She smiled to see her friend Paula dressed as beautiful as she was. She had a collar also and her leash was held by the massive guy she recalled as Hulk from her gangrape day.

'Oh my Gosh Paula!!" She said with excitement. "Glad you're here to help me!!" Sophia extended her arms to hug her friend.

"I'm not here at my own will Sophia.'" She replied dismissing her hug and with visible anger. "If you didn't get it, they're going to rape us AGAIN!!" She complained with pure fury, her fists clenched.

"Won't they do it anyway??" Sophia whispered to her with a smile. "Let yourself try to enjoy the inevitable, Paula. Is it rape if you enjoy it anyway?" Trying to calm her friend down and make her pick wiser decisions was all she could do to help her at the moment at least.

She grabbed Paula's hand and took her to the kitchen. There was a bit of privacy there while they worked on the service.

Sophia tried to ease Paula's rage by sharing a bit of her strategy. She needed to convince her to cooperate at least a bit and don't try to fight an organization way bigger than them. After seeing Bob Gland in the meeting Sophia probably understood the deep origins of Paula's rage. She felt betrayed in the most intimate way. She felt all she oathed when she became a full FBI agent betrayed!!

Sophia didn't know how deep, or how many times had Bob betrayed her.

She was talking to her, making baby steps progress, when Alpha appeared in the kitchen. Sophia explained her intentions of calming down Paula, hoping for some mercy from Alpha understanding.

Instead, he took Paula from her leash and guided her out of the kitchen without saying a word to Sophia. That left her again in a heartbreaking situation, questioning herself about the real power she had over Alpha.

She was perplexed, devastated. She didn't know how to act next. All she could do was continue serving the guests and adjust her moves on the way.

Sophia walked several times among all the guests and was surprised by the respect they showed. They almost seemed to be behaving like gentlemen. That eased her troubled mind, giving her some reassurance there was still a chance for her to succeed.

Then Alpha invited all of his guests to go downstairs towards the playroom. Sophia went down the stairs with her leash held by his hand. That was a part of the house Alpha never showed her yet, and she wondered what she would find there.

Just in front of her eyes was a huge saloon with several green poker tables already prepared. At first sight it looked like any other playroom, well decorated, nicely illuminated with several spots coming down from the beams across the ceiling. Some almost concealed cameras spot her attention. But as Alpha seemed always to be obsessed with cameras everywhere she tried not to get alarmed by them.

A couple of nice comfortable sofas were around. There was also a bar at the far end of the saloon, and some strange artifacts she couldn't recognize at first sight.

Taking a closer look, Sophia's legs quivered again as she recognized some BDSM Saint Andrew's crosses behind some heavy velvet curtains. Maybe Paula was right to be afraid, the number of men in the saloon started to increase from those she saw upstairs. As far as Sophia could count there were ten men in the room, including Alpha. On one side of the room near the other table was Paula, and she was the only other girl on this side.

"Good night everybody!!" Alpha said out loud. "Welcome to my usual poker night!! Please take a seat at your assigned tables while I get Sophia and Paula, tonight hostess, to welcome you in our usual way. Alpha's way!!" He said with an evil smirk drawn on his face.

As soon as the men sat around the table, Alpha tugged the leash from her neck, getting Sophia to an all fours position beside his chair. On her hands and knees she thanked there was a thick carpet under the table that protected her a bit. When Alpha handed his leash to someone else Sophia immediately understood what was expected from her as she got inwards under the poker table though the space between the chairs. The sight of all those men's pants was all her landscape.

"Get to work, slut!!" He whispered to her while gently patting her butts.

Sophia reluctantly crawled until she found the guy at the right of Alpha holding her leash. She placed her hands over his thighs and went up to find the flier.

It was gross and degrading. She fumbled with the zipper until she lowered it, unbuckling his belt and button also. His cock was still a bit soft inside his black underwear. She fished it with her trembling hands and took it out. It didn't seem to smell, but he was still soft and there wasn't anything particularly remarking about it.

With her fingers wrapped around the shaft Sophia started massaging that dick, feeling it throb and get a bit harder by the minute. When it got a bit harder,a couple of powerful hands went under the table taking her head directly to eat it. Sophia closed her eyes before opening her mouth and receiving the first dick of the group over her tongue.

"That's it, bitch!! What took you so long!!" She heard him protesting "Suck it!! Suck it up good!!"

The foolish taste of that manhood was not exciting at all to her. She was just obeying Alpha's command, her mouth wide open, feeling that cock getting even harder and bigger until she could not open enough to hold it.

Grabbed by her hair and leash she was guided to the next guy to the right. She repeated the performance with this guy. He had already opened his clothes and directly drove his erected uncircumcised cock into her mouth. He also tasted foolish, salty and with a lot of precum. She sucked him while she heard him moaning aloud. A glimpse of light entered under the table when he raised the tablecloth to look at her. A click of his mobile phone camera caught her by surprise as he shared with the men up there his recent picture.

"She's gorgeous!! She sucks really good!!" He said among moans. "Look at her perfect lips around my cock. Congrats Alpha for today's slut!!"

"Be a good boy and pass her by!!" Someone joked.

Next she was again dragged by her leash to the next guy. Her mouth was already aching from being opened and sucking so long. Her chin was drooling with a mix of her own saliva and a precum collection from those men using her.

It took her almost an hour of blowing them to get back to Alpha's cock. He was something different. Big, thick and veiny. She was mesmerized with his cock. In this case she sucked him with pleasure.

He finally got her up from under the table and told her to go greet all his friends. She was completely humiliated to go and introduce herself to each one of them, stinking as a cocksucker. Standing by the side of each of them, they inspected her body, manhandling and groping her ass, her tits, and every part of her body.

Suddenly she was in front of Robert. His perverted smile made her shiver. She couldn't help it!! She couldn't take it out of her mind that she once trusted that guy.

Paula and herself felt betrayed by him by being here. She felt his hand caressing her legs and going up to her thighs while he smiled at her.

"Always wondered how you tasted, cunt!!" He said while rubbing her pussy lips. "Thanks Alpha I won't have to wonder about it anymore." His face was a perfect reflection of how pervertedly obsessed he was with her.

Sophia felt a mix of anger and lust. He was touching the right spots to turn her on. But her mind just wanted to kill that man. On the other hand her drugged body wanted him to fuck her silly and shut her mind up!!

As cards and money chips went on the table, Men started to ask for Sophia's presence to either suck. or masturbate their cocks, or just play with Sophia's body.

Too much foreplay was getting Sophia uneasy. She was aroused despite whoever was the man she was foreplaying with. By now her body was yelling for a good fuck. She glanced at Alpha in an evident plea.

When she had the chance to be near him she pleaded him in a whisper to fuck her. He just pulled her leash and kissed her on her lips. His denial was driving her mad. It was tortuous.

A crowded applause from all the men in the room cutted the games going on. In the center of the room there was a girl she hadn't seen never before. Who was she??

"Hello everybody!! Hope everybody's having a wonderful night!!" She greeted everybody there.

Completely gorgeous, wearing a deep blue dress she was being greeted by everybody. Who was she??

"Let me introduce everybody to my step sister Olivia!!" Alpha said to the crowd. "Glad you made it, sis!!"

As soon as Sophia heard that name she immediately jolted. Was she the Olivia she has been looking after during all this time? What did Alpha mean with sis? What was her role in all this? What was she doing addressing the crowd like that??

Sophia then felt the tug of Alpha's leash getting her, once again, close to him. He inspected her and arranged her clothes. Then he stood up and went to the free area where Olivia was speaking.

"Thanks bro for the introduction!! Hope you're having a good time tonight as always!!" Said Olivia. "Are you ready for the real party to begin??"

"Tonight we have two options for you. A returning star, the ex FBI agent Paula. A rough slut you already tasted. Special election for those who like the reluctant bitch fighting all the way you enjoy her." She announced.

"And today we also introduce Sophia. Our newest arrival. She's an Instagram influencer that always defended women against abuse.... Nowadays she's paradoxically enjoying being abused and sexually taken. Ironic, isn't it??" She added with a perverted smile.

"Bids for fresh first use of any of their holes are open in your accounts. Please log into your mobile phones and make your choices, or call me if you need any help." She added.

"We also agreed Olivia would offer a special gift to the man who may result in becoming the highest bidder today!! She will be thanking him with any of her holes he may choose, no condom needed, just at bidder's will!!" Alpha added with special emphasis. "It's not quite often my sis offers to be fucked, even when she loves it so much, so make up your offers and get a taste of her body."

"Of course we'll also maintain our usual standards. After finishing with the first use right of all her holes for those who would win the auction, both sluts will be available at a standard accessible fee for those who want to fuck them in sloppy seconds." Olivia said. "At least while their bodies stand it, or perhaps a bit more if nobody cares..." She laughed.

Sophia felt her heart racing fast. Once again all that bullshit she was saying was so humiliating and degrading!! Her face went red in embarrassment and rage. It was especially hurtful when coming from the same person she was naively trying to save.

It also added to her demeaningness when she started to hear nasty and filthy comments from the participants on both poker tables. She had to endure remarks about her body, about her beauty compared to Paula, the tightness of her pussy, etc. It revolted her guts.

As an extra marketing move, perhaps delved into Alpha's mind, she was exhibited around the tables by Alpha, while Paula was walked around by Hulk. Analyzing this led Sophia to evaluate some hunch. She started to unveil an idea that maybe Hulk was a business partner with Alpha. He seemed to be pushing the bids higher as much as he could. He was showing too much interest in the business going on.

"Put your hands on the back of your head." Alpha unemotionally ordered Sophia.

Sophia hesitantly complied. She didn't understand why he wanted it, and was starting to miss the latest empathy he shared. She didn't understand what he wanted, until he opened her dress from behind and rolled it over at the height of her belly button. Sophia was in shock. Her breasts were now displayed for anyone to see and evaluate. Her face blushed and her sight was getting to the floor. Her inner lust was coming to her rescue again, her pussy was throbbing for the umpteenth time, wanting somebody to fuck her brains out at that very moment.

"Head up Sophia!" Alpha said, raising her face from her chin. "Take a good look at all those gentlemen. One of those perverts is going to fuck you silly and fill your pussy with his semen!!"

"Does it disturb you? Or just make you wetter?" Alpha added sliding his hand between her legs to her crotch.

Sophia pressed her legs together. The simple description of the act she was about to allow was way too much. She grabbed Alpha's hand with mighty force as she felt her body shaking in an orgasm that left her craving for more.

"I will win the bid, cunt!!" Robert Gland said as she passed by his side. "Prepare yourself to get properly fucked!"

"May I inspect the slut??" He asked Alpha

"Yes. But not touching the goods!!" Alpha replied.

"Raise up that fucking dress, slut!!" Bob demanded. "I want to see your pussy and your ass"

"You heard Robert!!" Alpha said, staring at Sophia's eyes with a stern look. "Do it now. Every order of a guest must be obeyed without hesitance. The only limit is they can't touch you, nor cum or make you cum, until we approve that!"

Sophia was at one drop of crying. Her eyes were getting redder from shame, rage and impotence. She finally fumbled with the hem of her dress and raised it enough, showing her already wet pussy to Robert. Then Alpha's hand made her turn around and bent. With her head between her knees she watched in horror at Robert's face, he was hypnotized, her eyes fixed on his desired object, as a kid with a new toy.

Sophia could hear Paula's protests on the other side of the room. Her beautiful tits were being displayed the same as hers were, while a man with a grinning face raised her skirt and closely inspected her pussy.

At a certain moment both girls were side by side. Sophia stretched her hand out to meet hers. She pressed her hand while waiting to look back at her. Paula finally turned her head. Paula was almost crying. It was evident she wasn't enjoying any of this, neither in a sexual way, nor in any way.

"Calm down and relax, Paula." She whispered. "Let your body enjoy the sexual part and put your anger to rest."

"I can't Sophia..." Paula answered. "It's so enraging!! I'm bisexual, you know. But when it comes to men I can't stand dominant ones."

Sophia understood Paula's feelings and thought in any way to help her. Suddenly an idea lightened in her mind.

"Listen to me, sweetheart." Sophia said. "I'm going to give you a female to female orgasm for every one you experience here. I promise!!"

Paula flashed a quick smile. She pressed her hand back sealing the deal. Then Sophia waited for the perfect moment to catch Alpha's attention.

She told him she had a good show proposal if he wanted Paula to cum right there in public. Alpha listened carefully to Sophia's idea and a wicked smile started to build on his face.

"You're so unique Sophia!! That would be a great show!!"

Alpha approached Olivia and shared with her the idea while staring at Sophia. Olivia also looked at her with wide opened eyes. Then a smile appeared on her face too. She was ecstatic.

A couple of men dragged a wide sofa over the center of the room. Hulk took Paula by her collar and made her lean over the sofa.

Paula was completely aware this was Sophia's idea and stared at her on the verge of blaming her. How did Sophia mistaked her so much!! It was true she wanted her to fulfill her promise, but not in public!! Olivia came over the sofa, taking Paula's legs in her hands firmly. She lifted her skirt, opened her legs, and started kissing her thighs, first at the outside then going to her most sensitive part inside. At first Paula was surprised by the mov. She was shocked to have the mighty Olivia giving her this caressing. But her now property guided drug impulse made it impossible to bear a moment later, as she could no longer repress her increasingly uncontrollable moans. She clenched her fist, gripping the sofa as if her life would depend on it, she was moaning really loud and bucking her body as a possessed creature.

Olivia climbed over her on the sofa, she put one knee over each side of her face. Slowly leaning down she pressed her pussy and rubbed it over Paula's mouth extending her body above her. With her hands grabbing her thighs open, she opened Paula's pussy lips with her tongue, licking them with passion on their whole length. Every now and then she entertained herself, engulfing Paula's already swollen clit and playing with it over her tongue.

Paula was quivering under Olivia's ministrations. Moaning, crying, panting she fervently retributed her favor, sinking her skillful tongue inside Olivia's pussy and sucking Olivia's clit with all her skills. Olivia moaned loud too. It was a complete success and a powerful sensation to have that reluctant girl, willingly give her that incredible pleasure.

12