Research and Analysis - Crossover 06

Story Info
Old lovers reunite plus 1...Tawney gets some good advice.
5.1k words
4
1.2k
00

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Research and Analysis

Crossover #6

PUH...LEEEESE! Do NOT give me any of this "It's Always Darkest Before the Dawn" crap! Oh, and you can shit-can the "Every cloud has a silver lining"! And if I hear "Every time one door closes, another one opens", that person will stand in grave danger of severe bodily harm! Let them go through what I had been through recently in my life and I suspect they will feel exactly as I do.

Depressed? You bet your ass! And, really, there wasn't anybody around to cheer me up. Gar knew what my situation was, at least with respect to Decker, but all of his clowning did nothing to pull me out of my funk. Tanya did her best trying to fix me with another lesbian chick but hat fell through when said chick changed her mind. I was left by myself in a 5 Star hotel room with 5 Star lotion and a fully charged vibrator. The local police, in the depths of their collective minds, were still not sure I had nothing to Decker's disappearance, and Decker's father--or rather his investigators--kept tabs on me. I'm surprised the FBI didn't have me under surveillance--or did they?

"The Last Straw"! Why do they call it "The Last Straw"? I know, yeah, yeah, it is that one last thing, on top everything else, that causes total collapse. Well, I didn't need a "Last Straw" to collapse--the weight of what I was bearing was going to collapse me anyway, sooner or later. But I certainly didn't need anything else to add to the load, that's for sure. But here it came....

I got a text from--you'll never guess--Juliette! It read:

"Tawney, my sweet, Glorietta and I will be in town for an entire week. We would love to get together with you. I must say that Glorietta is even more excited than I am to see you, if such a thing were possible. We will be staying a suite at, YES, our favorite 5 Star Hotel. Oh please, Tawney, make some time and come to see us. We can have tea and chat and you can get to know Glorietta! Please...for ME?"

We swapped texts and Juliette blocked out an entire day, a Monday, for our get together. It seems that this was not an easy thing to do because both she and Glorietta had a slate of performances on hand and the only break would be this Monday. I squared it with the boss, dumped on GAR prep for my project, and prepared myself for "THE MEETING".

Now, aside from the fact that I was blind-sided that Juliette had gotten married, I was stunned by her marrying Glorietta. I knew that Juliette was somewhat of a celebrity but I had no idea how big she actually was in her field. The same is true of Glorietta, a "Prima Diva"!

I don't know much about opera; I don't follow opera; in fact, I don't particularly like opera. I have always thought it was just a bunch of self-important "artistes", ludicrously costumed, engaged in over-blown caterwauling. I know, I know, I know, opera has been around for five-hundred years; it must be good to have lasted that long, etc. And, yes, I have to admit that some of the songs--"arias" they call them, don't you know--are popular. They are even used them to sell hamburgers, for crying out loud--literally! But...sorry...not my thing, never has been. But, the world of "High Brow" music is where Juliette and Glorietta lived!

I wasn't about to show up for tea with Juliette and Glorietta at a 5 Star Hotel in my "costume" of blue shirt and khakis. That was pretty much a thing of the past anyway. I had actually done some shopping to change my "look" and my new wardrobe, if not "girly", was decidedly more feminine. I re-styled my hair, which is to say , I let it grow long, and re-thought my make-up scheme. I took to wearing skirts--yes, SKIRTS--and blouses; I even adopted wearing a bra-- though you and I know it didn't contain much--to complete the image of a female attire. Dressed up, I looked much better than the woman who first met June/Juliette that wonderful night in the past.

To say that Juliette and Glorietta "had rooms" at the 5 Star Hotel would hardly do justice to their accommodations. They had a suite, a Grand Suite, on the 36th floor of that august establishment. It took up half of the top floor, had three--count'em three--bedrooms, an immense living room, and even included a smaller TV room with a wet-bar, a room which Juliette and Glorietta used to practice and rehearse. I have no idea how much this suite would cost for one day, let alone a week but, since both women commanded large fees for their performances--of which there were many--I suspect it was just a business expense to them.

"Tawney, Mon cher!," Juliette greeted my with a kisses to my cheeks, "how glad am I to see you again!"

Juliette had changed. She wasn't the shy, diffident person that I first knew her to be. She was in high spirits, expansive, and gloriously beautiful. My heart leapt and fell all at the same time.

"Come, come," she said, "you MUST meet Glorietta. Yes, come here!"

She led me over to a settee--incidentally that would have cost me a year 's salary--to meet Glorietta.

Glorietta stood as I approached. I caught my breath, she was even lovelier than she looked in her photos. She and I and, for that matter, Juliette were all about the same height but, among the things that distinguished us were our boobs. I, of course, have virtually none; Juliette's 34C are perfect for her; but Glorietta's breasts were prominent and magnificent. They weren't the 36DD Cups that I had originally estimated, but fully 36D and she carried them well. Whether this was natural or from her stage training, I don't know, but she pulled it off nicely. She was shapely in other places, too, with what looked like a 24" (61cm) waist and probably a 34" (86cm) hips. I could easily see why Juliette would be attracted to her body. I was.

"Amore Mio," she said to Glorietta--her switch to Italian was not lost on me, " vieni, vieni , meet my precious Tawney, molto prezioso Tawney!"

"Tawney, how nice to meet you at last," Glorietta said with barely an accent as she held my hand, "so very nice. I say, there are times when Julietta speaks of nobody but you. You are lovely, my dear."

Summoning up what little of the Italian language I knew, I haltingly said, " Grazie, grazie!"

"Prego," Glorietta responded, with a brilliant smile. I had to think for a minute exactly what she was saying, then I remembered that "Prego" mean "You're Welcome" in Italian.

"I think 'Tawney' is such a lovely name," Glorietta said, "how did you come by it?"

"Oh, Glorietta, 'Tawney' is a pet name that Juliette and I used when we met," I answered, "my actual name is 'Lin' but I answer to 'Tawney' just as well with Juliette" I wondered, though, how much Glorietta knew, or was told about, me and how I and Juliette met.

"Si, si...Yes, yes," said, Glorietta, cheerfully, "Julietta always refers to that fondly. 'How romantic!' I say to myself, how you and she met. Che romantico! "

"Tawney," Juliette said me, but clearly for Glorietta's benefit, too, "we have no secrets between us, Glorietta and I. She knows all about you and me, how we met, and how we love each other. You and I haven't kept any secrets from each other; neither do Glorietta and I."

I almost said, "Sure, right...just like I told you all about Decker and you NEVER told me about Glorietta...and...I had to read about you and her on the web to find out you two were not just "an item" but actually getting married, probably because you were having such hot sex that you couldn't keep your hands off of each other and figured you had to get married so the paparazzi wouldn't catch you naked eating each other's pussies some time...which is probably what they are still trying to do....!!! ARRRGH!"

But, I didn't say THAT; what I said to both of them was, "Juliette, you are so dear to me and now you are, too, Glorietta!. I couldn't be happier for you two. If I were to choose who my precious Julliette would fall in love with, it would be YOU, Glorietta, or someone very much like you...though, I seriously doubt there could be anyone else like you...you gorgeous woman!"

Smiles broke out all around. We embraced in a three-way hug, kisses were dealt you, and backs were appropriately patted. Love and warmth...Perfect!

There was a knock at the door of the suite. Juliette went and opened it. Through the door came two food carts one with a magnificent tea service and the other stacked with goodies to go along with tea. I thought that, if we were going to have tea, it would be just a little tea and maybe a couple of ladyfingers. But, NO, it was going to be TEA!

Juliette giggled and said, "Ladies, TEA is served!"

The three of us drank tea, ate the goodies--little sandwiches, tiny jelly fruit tarts, and ...yes... ladyfingers. Juliette talked about they met, how they were attracted to each other, and how they fell in love. They did allude to the fact that had sex, though they did not go into graphic detail. It is enough to say that I got the impression that sex was good...more than good...between them.

And, my intuition was right: The did make the decision to get married for professional, as well as personal, reasons. Juliette, having come out as lesbian, being seen so frequently in Glorietta's company, did have tongues wagging and paparazzi panting. If they had been just "Sadie and Sally", deli clerks, it would have been no big deal. But these two were famous and so, they figured..and rightly so...that the best thing would be for Glorietta to "come out" and that they formalize their relationship in marriage. That move turned out to be enriching financially as well as romantically.

I stayed around after tea, we chatted, and laughed. It was altogether a good time.

At one point, Juliette said to me, "Tawney, have you ever seen me play?...The violin, silly!"

I shook my head, "No."

"And I'm pretty sure then, you've never heard Glorietta sing...have you?" She followed up.

Again, I indicated, "No."

"Well, then," Juliette went on, "let Glorietta and I put on a little show, just a few minutes worth, O.K.?"

I nodded, "O.K."

All three of us went into that smaller side room, the TV room with the bar in it, where there was not a music stand with music on it, and an electronic keyboard in the corner...well..and Juliette's violin in its open case. Juliette picked up her violin, plucked and tuned it, and turned to Glorietta who nodded that she was ready.

Now, as I said, I don't know from opera...I really don't...and I never really cared to find out about it so what I was about to hear was a real mystery to me. Juliette recognized that and prefaced the songs--excuse me "arias"--that Glorietta sang with some information.

She sang two beautiful songs--sorry, arias--both from operas where in each case the singer played the part of a distressed female. Glorietta had a spectacular operatic voice and was wonderfully expressive in her performance. Though I hardly understood a word of the ...arias...both were in foreign languages--one was Italian, I'm sure--I did get the feeling of poignancy in each one. Truly lovely!

Well, I applauded, just my hands clapping alone in that room. Juliette and Glorietta were radiant.

So, what was this all about? My heart melted when I saw how much Juliette and Glorietta enjoyed and loved each other. There bond was not just physical, or even emotional--as mine was with June/Juliette. I could see that it went much deeper than that with these two gorgeously wonderful women. It made my heart sing.

We went from the "music room" back to the main living room, had a couple of sips of the remaining tea.

"Juliette, Glorietta, this has been such a wonderful experience," I said as I lead into my departure, "seeing you two has lifted my spirits...I can hardly tell you."

Glorietta, spoke up, "My Dear Tawny, you are not leaving so soon, are you?"

I looked at her an Juliette and said, "Well, after that performance, what could be better?"

Juliette looked at Glorietta, who nodded, and then at me, and giggled, "Well, silly girl, SEX! You don't think we're going to let you go home without enjoying sex with each other, DO YOU?"

We all broke out in laughter and off we went to the bedroom---the BIG bedroom with its BIG bed. My heart sang!

*************************************

I watched both Juliette and Glorietta take their clothes off.

Juliette, of course I had seen before, her fair skin being expose a bit at a time. When her bra came off, I noticed a little more roundness to her boobs than I remembered, nothing drastic, just a little more...sensual. When she slipped off her bikini briefs--no more granny panties for her--I was surprised to see a clean shaven pubis. It was more than clean shaven--it was WAXED! I could see more clearly now how her labia protruded just a bit from their natural concealing folds. I could feel my vagina moisten.

Glorietta, who I discovered was almost nine years younger than Juliette, could have been a fashion model. She had dusky skin, smooth--not a blemish that I could see--and firm, firmer than Juliette's.. As her bra slid off over her arms, her breasts jiggled ever so slightly; they were firm but soft, pliable. She wore a thong, the tiniest of thongs, and when it came off I could see that she and Juliette had arrived at the same conclusion, i.e., a bald pussy was best. Seeing the perfection of her body made me envious--it also made my moistening pussy WET!

I got naked without ceremony, though taking longer because of the layers of girly clothes I was wearing. Yes, skirt, slip, shoes, pantyhose, panties, blouse, teddy, bra...to say nothing of pearls, earrings, bracelets and watch. But, finally naked, I was admired for my body, just as I admired theirs.

Juliette look at Glorietta, and the both looked at me. Glorietta gave a funny twist to her lips and looked back at Juliette.

"Julietta, il mio dolce, guarda i capelli," Glorietta said to Juliette in Italian, "cosa ne faremo?"

I looked puzzled; Juliette didn't. She said to me, in English, "Tawney, my sweet, would you mind terribly if we...well....we did a little 'trimming'...you know...'down there'. Glorietta is rather particular," she pointed to her own waxed pussy.

I was at a loss for words but conceded to Juliette, "Well, O.K., I guess but...well...you're not going to WAX me are you....ouch! A little foam a little razor, O,K., but NO WAXING!"

All three of us laughed at once. Glorietta said, "Tawney, you are adorable! Don't worry , we will be the epitome' of gentleness."

We made our way into the bathroom where Juliette produced some girls' shaving gel and what looked like a multi-bladed razor--it looked formidable. I don't know from shaving things because I really don't have much hair for me to worry about, even though it seemed to be too much for Glorietta. But, like three teenage girls at a slumber party, we giggled our way through gently and carefully--thank goodness--shaving my pubic area, and my armpits as an afterthought.

With the scent of shaving gel still on my pussy, we jumped into bed.

I paired myself to Glorietta, to start. Juliette and I had plenty of sex in the past but Glorietta was new to me; I wanted to explore her body. Juliette did, too, so we decided about a division of labor: Juliette went "up top" and I started work in the "basement"!

There was no question that Juliette and Glorietta knew each other's bodies well. Kissing Glorietta , massaging her breasts, and tweaking her nipples, seemed natural for the two; and it had an immediate effect on Ms. G., who was already squirming with pleasure at Juliett's attentions.

Meanwhile, I was kneeling between Glorietta's spread legs examining the field of my future endeavors. Her pussy was, as previously described, hairless--not even a whisker, as far back as her asshole. Her labia were pronounced, larger than Juliette's , and overall her vagina appeared rather large--subject to further investigation, that is. There was a little "pooch" above her pubis; firm as Glorietta was, I could tell she worked to stay firm--diet and exercise, I'm sure. From my position, I could tell that Glorietta was Italian , or at least liked Italian cuisine; There was a faint, but definite, aroma of garlic in her nether areas Far from being unpleasant, it was enticing. I couldn't wait to have a taste.

And that's what I did. Kissing my way up her thighs, first one side and then the other, my lips arrived at their intended goal. I teased her lips with the tip of my tongue, up and down and back and forth; they jiggled when I did that and I sensed a little flinch from Ms. G. I worked my tongue in between her labia and began so lick...and search...my way toward her clitoris. There was a tang to her pussy, and that garlic accent, which made it all the more pleasurable for my taste buds. I probed some more and a little more; and Glorietta flinched a little more and a little harder.

And, I found it! I shouldn't have worried about looking too far...there it was. Glorietta's clitoris was larger than any I'd seen to date. It wasn't huge or ugly; it was just...well...there! It was partially covered by its hood and I could tell it was in a stage of erection as it became engorged from the stimulation of the surrounding tissue. I tested it with my tongue and Glorietta's reaction was quick abrupt. I heard a muffled sigh--probably muffled by Juliette's lips--and a jerk that was more than a flinch. "Gotcha, Glorietta!" I thought.

The more I played my tongue across her clitoris, the larger it got. It was like a little penis, though far smaller by orders of magnitude, but penile looking nevertheless. It even had a tiny, tiny head on it, something I hadn't seen or at least hadn't noticed before on a lover's clit. I put my lips around it's little shaft and began to suck as if I were giving a blow job. I could move it in and out between my lips while at the same time tickling it with my tongue. The result of all of this was Glorietta's hips jerking and undulating accompanied by moans and growls coming from deep within her. Well, as long as I was getting a reaction like that I wasn't going to stop; I kept on doubling the suction with my lips and increasing the rapidity of my licking on her clit. Finally, I had my head bobbing almost as vigorously as if I WERE giving a blow job.

This turned the trick. Glorietta tensed her body , arched her back, and with a loud and passionate load climaxed. She didn't shoot any liquid; she just ...well...came! Though her clitoris nearly slipped out, I kept it between my lips and continued sucking. Glorietta, relaxed for a moment and then had another climax more forceful than before. I wondered how much more of this she--or I, for that matter--could take so I stuck with it. Glorietta had a third, then a fourth, and then a fifth climax.

I heard her cry out, "OOhhhh, NO MORE...I....just...Can't...DOOOH, anymore ..oh ...oh ...OOOOHHH! STOP!"

I stopped as directed, and her entire body sank back on the bed where she lay, breathing hard. I looked up at Juliette from between Glorietta's legs. Juliette was stroking Glorietta's face and cooing at her. I smiled at Juliette and she smiled in amazement back at me. She mouthed , "WOW"! Then she returned to stroking Glorietta's face.

After a moment, I crawled up to where I was on one side of Glorietta and Juliette on the other. Juliette was kissing one of Glorietta's cheeks and I was kissing the other.

Glorietta whispered, "Mia cara, sei meravigliosa! Un bellissimo amante!"

I looked at Juliette questioningly, "What did she say, Juliette?"

"My Italian isn't all it should be," Juliette said, "but I think she said you were marvelous and a beautiful lover. I would have to agree!"

Now, there was something that Juliette know that Glorietta didn't: How sensitive my breasts were. Juliette knew she could get off in no time playing with them. A few words in Italian from Juliette to Glorietta and I found myself flat on my back with Juliette perched over my faced, supporting herself against the wall with Glorietta on her stomach between my legs beginning to probe my vagina. It happened fast but, when the dust settled, I was entirely satisfied with the new arrangement.

12