Research Project Ch. 07

Story Info
The end of Emily's ordeal approaches as the team gets ready.
4.9k words
4.64
4.6k
5
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fog swirled gently around the bathroom as Emily stood in the shower the next morning. She closed her eyes as she took deep relaxing breaths, the water jets massaging her back. Exhaling, she opened her eyes and watched as water streamed down her chest. As her eyes focused further down she saw her rod dangling freely in the steamy room. She sighed as she saw the remnants of Kiah's lipstick still smeared across her skin. Streaks and spots of red spanned the surface of her cock and balls as Emily admired the thoroughness of the coverage. She turned to face the shower stream and watched the signs of last night's activities as they washed away.

Emily began soaping up her package, her hands slipping freely over her smooth hairless skin. She closed her eyes as her hands slid around the soapy genitals, her breaths shortened as she felt her throbbing need rising up from within. She opened her eyes to look down at cock gradually rising up before her, the last of the lipstick tainted water streaming off the tip. Watching the red lipstick swirl around the drain Emily smiled to herself as she heard the infamous Psycho strings play in her head.

With uncanny timing as the famous shower murder scene played in Emily's head the curtain whipped open suddenly.

"Aha!" Mary exclaimed excitedly, pointing down at Emily's hand still wrapped firmly around the base of her cock. Standing behind her was Maria, her hand planted on her hip.

"I knew she wouldn't be able to keep her hands off." Maria added tauntingly. Looking up at Emily's embarrassed face she added "Come on out Em, I think you're clean enough."

Stepping out of the shower and wrapping herself with a towel, Emily replied "You girls have been relentlessly teasing me for almost a week now." Desperation began creeping into to her voice "I can't get any relief from the constant need. This thing basically has a life of it's own!"

Maria stepped forward to take Emily's hand, and met her gaze reassuringly.

"Oh, we will fulfill your needs." She spoke lowly. "You'll get everything you need and then some."

With that the two girls turned and exited the bathroom, leaving Emily stewing in the wake of the suggestive words of the sensual Latina woman who was now walking down the hall away from her.              

After Emily had finished her morning routine, she arrived in the living room where the rest of the girls were lazily conversing and sipping coffee. As Dr. Lee stood to gather the attention of the team and began speaking.

"Girls, we are nearing the end of our research project. It's come to my attention that closer monitoring may be needed to avoid any untimely accidents."

Pausing, she turned to address Emily "Please, don't be embarrassed, this is a natural and entirely predictable response to your current situation. Remember, we're all here to work together and achieve the best possible results"

"With that said, over the next two days we'll each be dedicating some time to spend with Emily to offer a distraction and also to monitor for any unintentional.. handling that may be occurring. Of course again tonight we will have our final preparatory exercise. As we all know tomorrow is the culmination of our research, please be sure you all remember your roles and requirements and be ready. One final note, as we want to encourage a heightened state of arousal in our friend and subject, I ask that everyone remain unclothed from now until our research is complete."

Before Emily could protest Dr. Lee turned towards Ellie and added. "Ellie you're up first, I saw you were excited about those massage chairs we got in a while back. Would you like to give those a try while you watch a movie with Emily?"

"That sounds great!" Ellie replied, hopping up out of her seat. "C'mon Emily I'll show you!"

Emily paused, biting her lip as she looked back at Dr. Lee.

"Doctor.. I'm starting to experience some discomfort again from all this buildup" She spoke. "Is there any possibility I can have some relief like we had last time?"

"I'm afraid not, that is a sign that your semen production working exactly as we want it." Dr. Lee replied "We'll need everything saved up for tomorrow."

"I thought so.." Emily added with disappointment

"However there might be some other ways we can offset your discomfort throughout the next few days." Dr. Lee added thoughtfully. "Please, go relax with Ellie for now. Don't forget to remove your clothes!"

The girls undressed and dispersed throughout the house as Ellie and Emily made their way to the movie room.

"These chairs are great!" Ellie exclaimed, gesturing to the set of leather massage chairs in the center of the room. "You just sit right down and they automatically adjust you to the most ergonomic position, then they can provide a deep relaxing massage while you enjoy your movie!"

Emily took a seat and the chair began molding to her body. She was taken off guard slightly as the chair began to rearrange her posture and leaned her back slightly. She was perfectly supported and felt as if she was riding on a cushion of air. She gasped slightly as the front of the chair opened, her legs were slightly spread and her exposed testicles fell heavily between them, into an opening created by the shifting chair.

"Um, is that normal?" She asked Ellie.

"Sure!" Ellie replied, "The chair has found the position you'll be the most comfortable in."

Ellie pressed a few buttons on a remote and the Emily sighed appreciatively as the chair began to massage her back. She hadn't realized how much tension she had been carrying from the heavy stress her body was under.

Ellie sat next to her and began scrolling through movie titles on the screen.

"Any requests?" She asked, looking over at Emily's nude form rolling gently as the girl enjoyed her massage.

"Anything is fine, I'm sure I have a lot to catch up on in the film world!" Emily replied, focusing more on the wonderful massage she was receiving.

Ellie selected the first of a sci-fi trilogy that had released the year prior.

"They made a movie version of a video game called Mass Effect, it was one of my favorites! It's pretty good, I'm just glad they didn't screw up the adaptation. Plus it has Henry Cavill" She added, looking over to wink at Emily.

The girls began to enjoy the movie in their deluxe massage chairs. The setup was a welcome distraction for Emily, but she still couldn't shake the dull throb of need from her nether regions. Her testicles ached as they swang gently in the space created for them by the chair. Just as she was remembering Dr. Lee's promise to help her find some relief, someone entered the room behind them. Emily's neck craned to see Kiah's naked body walk in and she stopped beside Emily's chair.

"Ooh I love this one." She said, leaning on Emily's armrest. "I won't spoil anything but I'm a total sucker for Tali." She looked down at Emily "And you of course. I'm very much a sucker for you. Ha get it?"

Emily's eyes rolled as Kiah continued. "Speaking of which, Dr. Lee sent me in here. She wanted me to try something so just go ahead and focus on the show for now."

Kiah went around behind Emily, Emily could hear her on the floor but couldn't see around the bulky chair. Her attention was brought back to the screen as a tense scene arrived. The commander was taking on an indoctrinated blue alien matriarch with the help of the alien's daughter.

Distracted by the scene, Emily didn't notice as Kiah slid underneath the chair on her back almost like a mechanic slides underneath a car, propping her head up with a pillow. She was now face to face with Emily's plump sack dangling before her like a fleshy pendulum. She smiled as she imagined the relief she would bring to the girl's aching testes. Dr. Lee had theorized that gentle vacuum and stimulation would replace the aching sensations. Of course if the stimulation stopped the aching would return stronger but it just meant the girls would have to be consistent.

Kiah wet her lips with anticipation and stuck her tongue out as she opened her mouth wide. Above, in her chair Emily had a moment to register the feeling of hot breath on her dangling sack before she felt Kiah's warm tongue make contact with her scrotum. With a wet slurp, the sack was pulled gently and swiftly into Kiah's eager mouth.

Trapped and startled, Emily leaned forward to look between her legs. She saw Kiah below her chair, smiling with her eyes as her mouth was full. She released the sack with a pop and Emily felt the throbbing gradually return.

"Dr. Lee's idea, she promised you relief right? Does it help?" Kiah's muted voice came from under Emily's chair.

"It.. does." Emily replied. "But only temporarily."

"Good, I'm glad. I guess we'll just have to keep it up until you're ready for release." Kiah added.

"But that's tomorrow!" Emily said incredulously. "You're not really planning to keep that up until then? Besides, my balls need a break!"

"We have a whole team, remember? We're gonna do whatever it takes for you." Ellie spoke up from her chair next to Emily.

Before Emily could reply her sack was pulled softly back into Kiah's eager mouth.

"Mmmmm" Emily moaned, she couldn't hide her response to the relief she felt as the aching sensation in her balls was alleviated by the gentle suction. Her tested were pulled with careful precision away from her body into the mouth of the talented gymnast beneath her. Aside from the embarrassing thought of having her balls attended to persistently over the next day, she could not deny that she had asked for relief and been offered an effective solution. Emily's penis was flopped upwards and danced subtly across her belly as her hips rolled with the pair of massages that were being administered to her.

Throughout the remainder of the film, Emily enjoyed the massage offered to her by the chair, as well as the tongue and mouth massage applied expertly to her aching testicles. Kiah continued to pull the tender nuts into her mouth, focusing on them one at a time. They were sucked carefully but firmly between her moistened lips, the gentle vacuum holding them in perfect position for Kiah's practiced tongue to provide an expert massage of the entire teste top to bottom. She deftly swapped back and forth, never neglecting one long enough to allow the aching sensation to return.

Finally, the film ended with the explosion of a large ship and presumed defeat of the evil synthetic life forms. Looking away from the credits, Emily's gaze returned back between her legs where she saw her glistening sack disappearing into the hungry mouth of the girl beneath her seat.

"Th.. Thank you, Kiah." Emily managed weakly.

Kiah released the girl's sack from her mouth, resting it gently on her full lips,"Mmm don't mention it." she purred back, sending vibrations through Emily's package and shivers down her spine.

Emily sat up and turned as she heard Mary skipped happily into the room, her perky breasts bouncing.

"Those chairs are nice but the real thing is always better." She spoke up, pointing at the massage chairs. "Hey I know what we can do to help distract you Emily, c'mon let's go get Maria."

Emily shakily stood from the chair and followed the girls out into the hallway. Mary turned and smirked back at Emily, who had just heard the lewd slurping coming from the room where Emily had previously been restrained at the end of the hall.

Following Mary, Emily entered the room to see Maria's naked body kneeling on the floor in front of a wall. As she approached the source of the gagging and slurping became clear. The replica model of Emily's penis which had been given for practice was mounted on the wall before her. Maria's face was bobbing gracefully on the last three quarters of the model before she pulled back to the tip just in time to see the girls walk up. Winking at Emily, Maria smoothly bobbed forwards, enthusiastically swallowing the oversized replica cleanly to the base. Her lips locked against the wall and her tongue shot out to wag sloppily against the fake set of testicles hanging from the model. Emily's cock twitched while she watched Maria's throat milk the dildo as if swallowing a massive load. She slowly pulled back, maintaining eye contact with the wide-eyed girl. Finally the tip dripping with saliva exited her mouth.

"Gotta make sure I'm ready for tomorrow." She said cheerily. "Wouldn't want a silly thing like gag reflexes getting in the way!"

"Clearly that won't be a problem.." Mary added with an eyebrow raised. "C'mon, I was thinking you could give her a massage to take her mind off things."

She pointed to a flat massage table in the corner of the room.

"We used to that before we got our state-of-the-art restraint system!" She explained. "Now we just use it for actual massages. Go ahead and lie down."

As Emily approached the padded table she saw a hole for her face and an additional hole which was clearly for something else. Lying face-down on the table, her package slipped neatly through the padded hole. Emily had not been able to hide her arousal at the prospect of Maria swallowing her deprived meat and the blood flow had significantly returned to her nether regions as a result. The dull ache had returned to her testicles as well.

Mary giggled softly at the firm pole stretched rigidly beneath the table.

"Let's just get this out of the way, we won't be needing that for now." She teased, kneeling down and placing Emily's penis in a padded strap, cinching it gently to the underside of the table. Her tender scrotum, still shining with Kiah's saliva now hung freely below the hole like a boxer's speed bag.

Emily exhaled slowly and tried to distract herself from these activities. She felt the cool stream of massage oil fall on her back, and Maria's soft hands began working it in to her. Mary was right, the chair had been nice but the expert touch of a real set of hands was able to reach places the chair would never be able to.

Maria made her way carefully down, massaging her neck and upper back down to just above her hips. Her hands made their way lower, covering the smooth globes of Emily's ample butt. She worked the soft muscles deeply, kneading into her and Emily melted into the table, relinquishing herself as the stress was worked out of her.

Mary had set herself up under the table facing Emily's sack from behind. She coated her hands in the slick oil, rubbing them together to gently warm them. Reaching out for Emily's sore testes before her, Mary brought both hands to contact. Emily's eyes shot open as Mary grabbed a nut softly with each hand, placing her thumb on the backside and gripping the front. Using the precision of the pianists deft fingertips, she began softly massaging them making only the bare minimum of applied pressure. Her thumbs rotated softly on behind her nuts as she worked the ache away.

Emily's body reacted to the deep intense kneading of her glute muscles paired in contrast to the precise light working of her sore testicles. Her hips rolled involuntarily under the pressure applied by Maria's hands. Below, Mary used her left hand to encircle the base of the sack, pulling it gently downwards to relieve her tension. She took her right hand and provided a light tapping sensation with her fingertips which echoed through Emily's groin.

The massage continued on as Maria made her way down each leg and arm, thoroughly completing the relaxing massage across Emily's oiled body. Below the table her tender balls were caressed lovingly by Mary's skilled fingers. As the treatment slowly began to wind down, Emily's trance ended as she heard Ellie's voice calling them for dinner. She groggily raised her head and looked around at the pair smiling at her on the table. She had lost track of time.

The girls ate together as they excitedly tried to pull information from Dr. Lee about that night's activities. Emily tried and failed to concentrate on her meal.

"Soon enough, girls." The doctor replied unwaveringly. "Finish your tteokbokki and we'll all brief together."

Later in the briefing room, the team gathered around the holographic display which had outlined all of their previous activities. The rotating image of Emily spread eagle appeared.

"Much focus has been given to the new additions of Emily's body" Dr. Lee began, on the hologram Emily's cock and balls lit up red. "But a comprehensive approach to her pleasure must take into account all of her body's features."

The highlighted package faded and Emily's breasts and vagina were now lit up on the model in front of them. Dr. Lee pressed a button and the hologram was shifted into a new position. Emily blushed at the graphic scene before them.

Emily's hologram was restrained on her back, facing the ceiling. Her back was arched and her knees were pulled up to her sides, exposing her cunt. This time, holograms of all the girls appeared. Ellie was restrained, hovering above Emily, face buried between her legs. Below Emily, Kiah was also positioned with her face planted in between Emily's rear cheeks. Standing directly in between her legs was Mary and positioned above Emily's head fondling her breasts was Maria.

"Please, follow me and take your positions. I will explain more when we are ready." Dr. Lee spoke as she turned and exited the room.

The girls filed into the research lab as they had before, helping Emily into her restraints. They whirred her into position followed quickly by Ellie above and Kiah below. Their faces were near to each other and inches away from their respective targets. Mary and Maria took their place standing to near her groin and head, respectively.

"In this exercise we will take detailed readings of Emily's vaginal response as we have previously with her penis." Dr. Lee spoke up. "As it will only be in the way, I think we can use our portals to allow unfettered access to the required areas."

With that she removed the portals from their case and placed one on the table next to Maria. Activating the pair, she slid the other end over Emily's dick and balls, tightening it firmly at her base.

"That's better.." Ellie cooed hanging above Emily's restrained body. She was looking down now at the neglected pink slit glistening with anticipation.

Dr. Lee continued:

"Mary, you may use your fingers and any of the toys you see before you to stimulate Emily's vagina internally.

"Ellie, please put your flutist skills to work on Emily's clitoris so we can measure her external response.

"Kiah, you're mostly here for lets say.. Moral support. Although we already have detailed readings of her anus you can enhance the results we get by providing encouragement.

"Maria, same for you. I'm sure you'll find you have ample access to Emily's face and upper body, as well as the opportunity to provide visual stimulation.

"Please remember team," She concluded "We are limit testing Emily's orgasmic response. We are going to stop before any climactic thresholds are passed. We can start with light stimulation to Emily's clitoris."

Bracing herself, Emily felt her lower lips spread gently by Mary's fingers. Ellie nodded appreciatively at her before returning her gaze to the pink button now exposed to the cool lab air. Emily craned her neck to attempt unsuccessfully to see what was happening to her, she gasped as Maria firmly grabbed her hair and pulled her into a deep kiss. She was taken by surprise with the sudden assault and as her body responded to the passionate make-out, she felt Ellie's tongue reach it's target between her legs. She tensed her pelvic muscles against the soft tongue circling its way around her sensitive nub.

"Excellent work" Dr. Lee called out from the monitor. "Responses are being logged, please increase intensity."

Ellie latched on to the tender button, increasing the pressure applied by her tongue which swiftly danced over the girl's clit. Gasping into Maria's mouth, Emily's hips rolled involuntarily against the focused onslaught. As the sensations built up, Dr. Lee announced it to the room.

12