Research Project Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earl positioned himself at Harold's feet and motioned that I should stand beside him. He started with the left foot, applying oil between each toe, rubbing it in. He did the bottom of the foot, patiently, repeating the motion. "Feel good?"

"It tingles when you keep rubbing it. It's nice."

"See? I told you it would be pleasant." Earl looked at me and pointed at Harold's right foot. I picked up the oil, applied it, and started rubbing. We worked our way up. He used a moist wipe on Harold's ass crack, then instructed me to apply the oil as he held the cheeks apart. Harold shivered as I ran a finger over his asshole. I shivered; I no longer was thinking of this as a business activity. Earl noticed, smiled, and patted my shoulder. It was a very ordinary touch, but it felt erotic.

Harold turned over on his back, hands at his side, dick straight up in the air. We did his face, we did his ears, his neck. We gave his hands the same finger-by-finger treatment as we had given his toes. I was getting very antsy; the anticipation was blinding. Earl and I worked our way down the chest. He poured a few drops of oil into Harold's navel, and motioned for me to rub it around.

"Hold his leg's apart." I watched, entranced as Earl applied the lotion to Harold's genitals, massaging lightly. "We don't want to make him cum, at least while doing the sunscreen. Would you like to try?"

This would be taking our relationship to a whole new level, a forbidden level. A level we were already at? Harold's eyes, his quivering lips were begging me to agree. I gingerly took the tip of his penis between two fingers, holding it up as I oiled his balls. I slipped a finger back to his asshole and he gasped. Earl smiled and shook his head. I worked up his penis.

"It's not time yet to make him come."

I eased off as my own tension increased. I wanted my boss' dick, I wanted to make it cum, I wanted to make it cum inside me. Earl held me back.

"Take a minute, Marie. Catch your breath."

"Huh? Why?"

He pointed at my pussy. "I can smell your excitement. You're practically dripping. Go take a glass of water." Harold was breathing rapidly, his eyes closed. Earl rested a hand on his thigh.

I got a slight hold of my senses, reminding myself that I was here for business research. Yeah, sure. As soon as I touched Harold's other thigh, I forgot again. When Earl said to me "your turn," I was ready to climb onto the table before Harold was off. "Be patient, Marie." He looked at Harold, who was panting with excitement. He handed him a washcloth. "I think you better masturbate. You'll never last long enough to oil your friend."

"I'll help."

"No, Marie. We'll watch, but it's better if he does it himself now. You'll have your chance."

I obeyed, not realizing that I was rubbing my pussy as Harold brought himself to a climax. I watched the streams of cum shoot into the cloth, wishing my mouth could take its place.

"Your turn."

I was so worked up I didn't even realize what Earl meant till he patted the massage table. I climbed on and lay on my back, my legs open.

"We'll get to that. Lie on your stomach."

They did to me what we had done to Harold. I don't know which one of them ran their finger from my pussy to my ass. I guessed it was Earl who wiped my crack; maybe it was Harold who penetrated my rectum. Someone put a hand on my butt to calm me down; I was starting to writhe. It was true about the sunscreen. It tingled when rubbed in. It heightened the sensation, it magnified my need.

Earl put a mask over my eyes when I turned onto my back. I moaned as four hands massaged my breasts, pulled at my nipples. I came with a shout when a finger touched my lower lips, I dripped when someone's fingers spread them open.

"It's important to coat this area completely," Earl said. "Hold it open, rub it in well, put your finger inside a little." I felt a penis pressing on each thigh as they played with my genitals. I tried to take hold of them, but they moved back.

One of my lovers continued to work my pussy while the other went back to my breasts. I was astonished to have another orgasm, wondering where I was and what I was doing there.

I was in a daze when Harold and Earl finished doing me. Harold held my hand, urging me to sit up. They had finished rubbing the oil on me, and my skin, my whole body was tingling.

"Earth to Marie, Earth to Marie," Earl said. I took a deep breath, stood up and shuddered. I looked at Harold, seeing him as I had never seen him before.

"It's common courtesy at our resort that if someone asks you to apply sunscreen to them, you agree and do it in the style you just learned. Some people stay out all day, or go in the water. Nobody should get burned."

Harold and I eagerly agreed.

"One last thing before we go for a tour. We have to measure Harold for condom size. Would you like to do the honor?" He held a cloth tape measure in his hand. I took it, and Earl told me how to place the tape where the top of the penis met Harold's groin. Six inches. I then measured the circumference: two inches. Earl consulted a card and announced that Harold should use the condoms in the purple wrappers. They had different varieties of rubbers, but they were all color-coded for size.

"Can I make him cum now?"

"It's Harold's dick."

I turned to my boss. "Please," he whispered.

I did, with my mouth, swallowing everything as Harold sat on the couch. I remained on my knees, my heart trying to digest what I had just done. It was feeling somewhat nauseous, but the sensation from my heart wasn't getting through to my head.

"Ready for our tour?" Earl offered me a hand up. Harold kissed my other hand and we went out.

A lounge area had a hot tub, a couch, some deck chairs, umbrellas and a small snack bar. A couple of women and one guy occupied chairs, reading. The naked man behind the counter was short, heavyset and muscled. When Earl introduced him as Mark, he came out from his booth. I was impressed. Unlike his body, his organ was long. Unlike his body, it was very thin.

"Welcome to the Gossamer Sands. We have snacks, light sandwiches, soft drinks and beer available all day." He pointed to a box with small shelves. "We have all sizes of condoms; just come and help yourselves. People can spend all day making love on these chairs or in the hot tub."

"That would be an incredible amount of stamina," said Harold.

"Oh, generally it's a woman who spends the day making love. She might go through five or six guys before she's finished."

"If you'd like to try that, Mark can set it up for you," Earl said.

"Um, I don't think so... we'll see."

"Mark is also our resident anal sex specialist. Do you enjoy anal?"

I shook my head. I had never even considered it. But that finger that was in...

"If you want to try it, Mark will be happy to help out."

We continued the tour visiting the beach, inspecting the dining veranda, the television room (all porn 24/7). In each place we found people having sex, not hiding, not concealing themselves, occasionally inviting Harold and me to join them. They must have been able to smell how worked up I was. We demurred.

It was just about dinner time as we got back to our cabin. Earl explained that meal service lasted two hours, that we had a time for a quickie beforehand if we wanted. I wanted, and lay down on the bed, spreading my thighs. Harold moved his face downward, but I demanded that he put his cock right in me. He was about to, but Earl hauled him back and handed him a condom. He tore open the purple package, I rolled the rubber on to him, and he fucked me. It was urgent, it was hard, it was what we both needed. He rolled off me after we both came; Earl gently removed the rubber from his dick and tossed it into the biohazard bin near the bed.

"I don't usually recover that fast."

"I guess we should go for dinner," I said. "I think that fuck will tide me over for a little while. Clara should worry about a woman wanting to steal you away."

"I was hoping for some of you too." Earl rubbed his hand along my body, and it responded. "Get on your hands and knees. Use your mouth to get him hard again." Harold was not quite as hard as before we fucked, but he was still pretty good. Once in my mouth, he was close to, but not quite full strength. I was going to ask Earl what he wanted, but then I felt him enter me from behind. I had never had two men in me at one time, and I liked it.

Emily had silently come into the room and watched the end of our threesome. When we finally lay back on the bed, she snapped orange plastic bracelets on Harold's and my ankles. She touched our thighs, blew us a kiss, said "later," and left.

The sex was great. Dinner was good. There was dancing afterwards, but Harold and I were too wiped to stay long. We returned to our room, showered and climbed into bed, wrapped in each other's arms. We were going to be very busy over the next few days. I had decided to try Mark out with anal sex, maybe have him arrange a multi-partner sex session. I thought of Rudy as I drifted off to sleep.

* * *

I didn't bother going back to bed after Marie left for her trip. I was disappointed that she wouldn't be with me for the celebration, but we could have our own private party when she returned.

The signing was set for ten a.m. I had been working exclusively on this project for the last ten months, part time for the last two years. Our opponent had capitulated and agreed to settle our class action suit for ninety-five million dollars. my contingency fee was twelve percent of that. I had been astonished when I discovered that a major technology company was marketing a security framework with a few dime-store controllers and software that could be hacked by a six-year old. I asked my nerdy cousin Alex to see what he could penetrate, and in the end we had over ninety clients signed on for damages, with Alex also on contingency. People that made or marketed smart devices, security systems and whatnot had depended on the Lorings Framework to protect them, but the Lorings Framework, for all intents and purposes, did not exist.

I had some time to kill before leaving for work, so I looked at Marie's itinerary. I googled the resort, but had trouble finding it. Actually I didn't have trouble finding it. I had trouble believing that I found it. The Gossamer Sands I saw listed on Google was a nudist resort which promoted itself as a place for wild sexual adventures. It wasn't the luxury wilderness resort that Marie had described. After about forty minutes searching for confirmation that my wife wasn't at a sex resort I sagged into my chair. Had she simply not understood what she was getting herself into? Marie had too much integrity to deceive me. She was certainly not an exhibitionist, and I had no doubt of her love and devotion. She's smart and strong. Whatever this was, we would deal with it together.

It was time to go to work, time to put the Gossamer Sands and Marie to the side. I had struggled long and hard with this project, and it was time to reap the fruits. Time to start a family that could live comfortably, where the parents would work because they wanted to, not because they had to. This was to be the beginning of the rest of our lives together. Except... I put it out of my mind.

The negotiations had all been completed, the documents prepared. The Lorings' lawyers were pleasant; they had put a lot of billable hours into this file, and it didn't hurt them much that their clients had to give in to our demands. My team was ecstatic. This would put our firm on the national map and make me a full partner. We had reserved an entire restaurant for the evening, for all the attorneys, staff and spouses. The signing went smoothly and by twelve-thirty everyone was breaking for lunch.

Alex had played a vital role in the project, proving how easily all those secure operations could be hacked. In some he had been able to take control of system operations, turning equipment on and off, redirecting cameras, disarming alarms. Our firm had given him a beautiful office to work from. After the paperwork was finished, I went there and directed Alex to the Gossamer Sands website. "Can you find out anything about this place?"

He looked, then turned to me with a smirk. "You want me to get you reservations?"

"Marie is there with her boss."

He saw the expression on my face. "Oh... sorry."

"She's there for investment research. I don't think she realized what it is. Can you get in, dig around?"

He examined the page for a moment. "Easily." He pointed to some small text, reading it aloud. "Our guests are assured complete privacy for their visit, secured by Traanax Enterprises." He turned back to me. "Traanax used the Lorings Framework." He quickly pulled up a file. "They didn't subscribe to the updates; they probably knew the whole thing was a sham. Traanax offered deep discounts to companies that want to present an aura of security."

"What can you get into?"

Alex spent a few moments on his keyboard. "They have security cameras. Let me start by checking those, and then see what else there is. Why don't you join your buddies for lunch, and then I'll let you know what's up when you get back?"

"I, uh, I'm not that hungry." I looked at my watch. "She should be landing soon, and then getting to the place about two hours after that. I'm going to head home. Call me when you have something."

"Okay. See you at the celebration tonight?"

"Yeah... We should have this whole thing straightened out by then."

Alex was a nerd, but that doesn't always mean a lack of interpersonal skills. He looked at me, stood up, and wrapped me in a hug. "We'll solve this puzzle, Rudy. You'll be okay."

I sniffled, thanked him, drove home and tried to call Marie's cel. It went straight to voicemail.

A couple of hours later he texted me a link, with the instruction to enter it on my browser and use my dead dog's name as password. Quentin was hit by a car about fifteen years ago, about a month after Alex's parents and sister were killed in a crash. I wasn't surprised Alex remembered my dog's name. "Okay, I'm on. What is this?"

"On the left side of the screen the little camera icons each represent a security camera. I've labelled all of them as best I can. There's a reception area, a bunch of cabins, walkways, hot tub area, dining room... I think the beach is the only area not under surveillance."

"I tried calling her, but it went straight to voicemail. Do you know if there's cel phone reception?"

"I would guess not. Try it again later. Maybe she's on the road."

"Okay, thanks Alex. This way I can keep an eye on her if she gets into trouble."

"That's going to really hurt."

"Why?"

"Because there's no way for you to do anything to help Marie. I'm working on that."

I choked up. Alex waited and then continued. "Their public announcement setup is all old school. It's not connected to anything. Just microphones, wires and speakers; I can't hack into it. Wait... click the camera all the way on the left side of the screen, about one third of the way down."

I watched as a grainy Marie, Harold and some guy exited an SUV. He took their bags and walked over to a wood platform with a thatched roof. It looked to be the reception area.

"Okay, now click the camera icon immediately below the one we're in now."

The camera captured a completely naked woman walking towards them. The guy who had escorted them sat in a chair, getting undressed. The naked woman had them sign something, talked a bit, pointed at the security cam and then held out her hand. Marie and Harold passed over their cel phones. They went into a room; Alex couldn't locate its camera before the two of them came back out. Marie was holding Harold's arm and they were both completely naked. The guy escorting them hugged and kissed Marie, pressing his erection against her. She seemed to resist, but I couldn't really tell. They left the reception area, and we lost them for a while.

Alex and I went through all the cameras till I found Marie, massaging her boss's balls and dick.

"Oh, man" was all Alex could say. There was nothing I could say. There was less I could say when Marie climbed onto the table, and the two guys oiled and massaged her, paying special attention to Marie's privates. I didn't know whether to faint or cry when Marie took Harold's penis into her mouth and gave him a protracted blowjob. The camera resolution wasn't that good, but I think she swallowed.

"Rudy, sit tight. I'm coming right over."

I got up, unlocked the front door, then lay down on my side, on the vestibule floor. By the time Alex arrived and got me back in front of my computer, they were out of the cabin; we lost them until they returned. I watched Marie fuck Harold, then take him in his mouth while the other guy fucked her from behind.

"I guess we're not up to going to the celebration now," Alex said. I shook my head. "Okay, I'll call in that your sick. You were the star, the hero here. What Marie's doing doesn't take away from what you accomplished."

I took a deep breath and sighed. "You go ahead, Alex. Our class action suit wouldn't have happened without your talent. You deserve the recognition."

"I got in this because of your influence." He pointed at the computer monitor. "I'm not leaving you alone until this thing is resolved, one way or another."

He called for pizza, got a couple of Coors Light out of the fridge, and we ate quietly. A landmark out-of-court-settlement that would frighten would-be scammers from selling crap, from deceiving their clients with cyber snake-oil. And this was my reward: pizza and beer while my wife was getting fucked in the Caribbean. We watched again as my naked wife went to sleep with naked Harold, their arms wrapped around each other. They shut the light.

"What am I going to do, Alex? How can I fix my marriage from something like this?"

"I don't know, cuz. Do you want to fix it?"

"I couldn't tell her anything about the case or my compensation. We were talking about starting a family, I was so excited. I was going to surprise her with the news this afternoon, and then begin the baby-making as soon as we got home from the dinnner." I walked over to the couch, dropping myself onto it. "I guess she's given the baby-making duty to someone else. I need a drink."

I had managed to get hold of a bottle of seventeen-year old Eagle Rare bourbon. It was extremely pricey and difficult to find. Marie gave me a lot of flack for it, complaining it was beyond my means. She didn't say beyond 'our' means. I had planned to open it with her to warm us up for a night of passion. I pointed the bottle out to Alex, and he poured us each a small shot.

"I might miss my wife's action if I go to sleep. Maybe I should be loading up on caffeine instead."

"It's being recorded."

"What?"

"Everything on a camera we're tuned to is recorded. All the action we watched earlier is on file. As long as we have the right camera activated, it's part of the record. Direct me to your guest room and let's go to sleep. Marie's had an exhausting day, and I don't think she'll be up too early."

SATURDAY:

I was up too early. By five in the morning I was staring at the ceiling, wondering why: why what should have been one of the happiest days of my life turned entirely to shit. I made a coffee and sat down in front of the monitor. I was on my second cup when Marie turned sleepily towards Harold, draping an arm over him. She jerked, and jumped out of bed, covering herself with the sheet. Harold propped himself up on an arm, they spoke, Marie wiped her forehead, climbed back into bed, and once again wrapped herself around him. My flash of hope faded as quickly as it was born.

I told Alex he could go home, that I could follow Marie's activities on my own thanks to his help. He refused to leave. In fact, I soon had more company. David Markan was the senior partner who had recruited me to the firm. He was a divorce lawyer with a PhD in psychology; it was a deadly combination. I was surprised to find him at my front door on a Saturday morning.