Reshma ki Jawani Ch. 02

Story Info
Reshma's mom remembers her early days.
964 words
3.07
5.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters over 18 years of age THIS STORY IS IN ENGLISH BUT USES HINDI/URDU WORDS. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE LANGUAGE. ONLY BAREBACK SEX IN MY STORIES. THIS STORY HAS NO CONDOMS AND ALL SEX IS BAREBACK. THERE IS PROSTITUTION IN THIS STORY. IF THIS OFFENDS DO NOT READ. THIS STORY IS HARD CORE SEX. IF IT OFFENDS DO NOT READ. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO REAL PERSONS IS COINCIDENTAL. DO NOT READ THE WHOLE STORY AND THEN SAY TAKE LESSONS IN STORY WRITING. I WILL ASSUME YOU LOVED THE STORY. THIS STORY IS DEDICATED TO MY 50 FOLLOWERS AND ALL MY READERS.

In the previous chapter Reshma, a highly sexually aroused woman has her first fuck on her 18th birthday. Her mother Shalini is now remembering her first chudhai with her father and mother.

Shalini had just turned 19 and her father had presented her with a lehnga choli and some jewellery. Father Anurag, 35 6 ft height was a bank cashier and mother Priyanka, 38 with 40D boobs was marketing manager in a large multi national company. Father was handsome and a playboy. Her mother was a senior executive who traveled a lot on work.

Anurag use to earn forty thousand per month while Priyanka use to earn 5 lakhs a month. Priyanka was a smart woman who knew how to manipulate her colleagues and bosses. She always used her sexuality to advance her career. Her cleavage was always inviting. When she traveled she made sure to establish relations with her colleagues to her advantage.

Priyanka had married Anurag because he made her orgasm like no one could. When he was in her his cock used to touch the wall of her uterus with every stroke and she was creaming and was in ecstasy saying "CHODO ANURAG. JALDI ZOR SE CHODO. APNA LUND DALO. CHOOTH MEIN. MOOH MEIN. ZOR SE DALO."

Priyanka use to regularly travel on work and entice her customers with regular chudhai. In fact the customers use to tell Mr Raghu her boss that if they wanted the order then she should entertain them.

Priyanka use to visit the customers and she was expert at sucking cock and getting fucked. This is what really justified her salary. She also for fun use to act as a street whore with her servant Meera.

Anurag and Priyanka were in bed and so was Shalini lying with them. Anurag said "SHALINI TO BAHUT SUNDAR HAI. TERI CHOOTH BHI MAST HOGI."

On hearing this Priyanka said "APNI BETI KI CHOOTH CHAHIYE KYA. MAIN AUR MEERA HAIN TUMHARE LIYE. TUM HUM DONO KO KITNA CHUDHAI KARTE HO."

Hearing this Shalini asked "KYA DADDY NAUKRANI MEERA KO BHI CHUDHAI KARTE HAIN. USKO TO MAST LAGTA HOGA. MAINE EK BAAR DADDY KA LUND DEKHA THA. KYA MOTA MAST LUND HAI."

Shalini was wearing a blue nightie, payals, nath and gold bangles. Her nightie was up and her chooth was clearly visible so that she looked sexy and inviting to Anurag and Priyanka.

PRIYANKA SAID "BAS KAR PAGLI. TU APNE DADDY SE CHUDHAI KAREGI. KOI BHI DADDY SE CHOOTH NAHI MARVATA." SHE THEN OPENED ANURAG'S LUNGI AND TOOK OUT HIS HUGE 8 INCH COCK. SHE STARTED TO SUCK.

SHALINI "MUMMY TUM BOLTI DADDY KA LUND MUT LO AUR MERE SAAMNE AP CHUDHAI KARTE AUR TUM BHI TO RANDI JAISE APNI CHUDHAI MAST LOGON SE KARATI HO. MUJHE MALOOM HAIN TUM JAB TRAVEL KARTI HO TUMHARE CUSTOMER MAST CHODTE HAIN TUMKO." SAYING THIS SHALINI WENT AND LIFTED PRIYANKA's SAREE AND STARTED TO SUCK HER CHOOTH."

PRIYANKA WAS NOW IN ECSTASY AND SO WAS ANURAG. HIS COCK IN HIS WIFE's MOUTH WAS GETTING MOTA. THE BULBOUS HEAD WAS REALLY BIG AND PRIYANKA WAS REALLY SUCKING HARD INCLUDING AT THE SLIT. She was sucking for nearly 20 minutes when the stream of jism erupted which she swallowed. At the same time her chooth was in ecstasy because her beautiful daughter Shalini had been licking it and also her love button like an expert. Her juices also erupted into Shalini's mouth.

SHALINI NOW WAS IN HEAVEN AND COVERED WITH HER MOTHERS JUICES. HER FATHER ANURAG NOW WANTED HIS DAUGHTER TO FUCK. HE GOT UP AND WHAM PUT HIS COCK INTO HER CHOOTH. HE WAS RAMMING HER AND SHE WAS SAYING "DADDY ZOR SE CHODO. KYA MAST LUND HAI. TUMHARA COCK BAHUT ACHA HAI. ZOR SE CHODO. MAIN TUMHARI BETI BHI HOON RANDI BHI. TUM MUJHE CHOD. CHOOTH MARO. ZOR SE MARO."

Anurag kept fucking her and Priyanka was now sucking Shalini's boobs. The loving trio was actively fucking for a long time.

Meera the 30 year old maid heard these loving fucking sounds and said "TUM LOG KYA MAST CHUDHAI KAR RAHE HO. SHALINI BHI CHUDHAI KAR RAHI HAI. AB TO HUM TEENO AURAT ACHE SE BAZAAR MEIN RANDI BAAZI KAR SAKTE HAIN. SHALINI TUM KO TO BAZAAR MEIN ACHA PAISA MILOGE. TUM FRESH MAAL JO HO."

Meera was a 30 year old with small 30A boobs, tall 5ft 5 and light weight. She wore payals, a nath and earrings. She wore glass bangles. She was married and also a randi who alongside Priyanka use to regularly go to bazaar for customers.

MEERA then started to suck PRIYANKA's chooth. Soon Meera was getting fucked by Anurag. This chudhai went on for some time and then the three women went to the market the next day as randis looking for customers.

ALL THIS SHALINI WAS REMEMBERING AS SHE THOUGHT OF HOW HER DAUGHTER RESHMA WAS NOW A RANDI AND THE FUN THE TWO OF THEM WOULD HAVE AND HOW HER DAUGHTER WOULD ENTICE CUSTOMERS AND ENJOY CHUDHAI.

IN THE NEXT CHAPTER WE COME BACK TO RESHMA, SHALINI AND QUERESHI HAVING A MÉNAGE-a-TROIS.