Resistance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?" Harry said, looking around at the sound of Paris' voice. He got to his feet when he saw Tom. "Yeah, come on in. She's still regenerating."

"How is she?" Paris asked as he came over to stand next to him. "And on the same note, how are you?"

"Physically, she's fine." Harry said, glancing over his shoulder at the alcove, then back at Paris. "The feedback loop in her cortical node has cleared too, so now I'm just waiting for the regeneration cycle to end."

"How much longer is that going to be?" Paris asked

"I have no idea." Harry said, shaking his head. "I don't remember how long I set it for when we set it up this morning, and I can't read the damn display."

"Wow, you really screwed the pooch this time pal." Paris grinned, laying his hand on his shoulder. "You know she's gonna be pissed when she wakes up."

"As long as she wakes up." Harry said softly as he turned and walked back over to Seven's alcove.

"Oh, I know that look." Paris said as he came up behind him.

"Not this time Tom." Harry said as he stepped up onto the platform. "I'm pretty sure it's real this time."

He looked at Seven as he put his hands on her hips and leaned forward, pressing his forehead to hers.

"Wake up pretty." He said softly. "I need you to bring that sweet little ass of yours back to me..."

"My young stallion..." Seven said softly.

Harry leaned back and looked at her, but her eyes were still closed and the display over the alcove was still active. He glanced over at Paris, then leaned closer and kissed her gently.

When she didn't respond he stepped back off the platform looking up at her.

"B'elanna's being confined to quarters for thirty days." Paris said. "She's..."

"Why? She confronted Seven about seeing us having sex, but we didn't..."

"You don't know? She deleted the sensor logs for Seven's lab to hide what you two were doing in there yesterday..."

"Why would she do that?" Harry asked. "And how do you know what we were doing in her lab?"

"She felt guilty about how she treated Seven earlier, so she deleted the logs. She didn't want you or Seven to get in any trouble." Paris told him. He looked down at his feet as he went on. "And we uh...she showed me the logs last night, and we...we watched it a couple times."

"A couple of times?" Harry asked, staring at him. "Once wasn't enough?"

"That was B'elanna's idea." Paris said, grinning sheepishly. "She couldn't believe the size of that donkey dick of yours, or how it shoots off like a fire hose."

"Other guys may think having a big cock is great, But most of the girls I've been with have been too scared to let me go to far." Harry told him. "Seven is different, she's fascinated by it, and it's all I can do to make her wait so we..."

"Wait, why would you want to wait?" Paris asked. "She's hot, she wants it..."

"Because she's never done it before, and I don't want to hurt her Tom." Harry said. "I want her first time to be special, and that means not making her scream in agony."

"Wow, you do have it bad, don't you?" Paris said, glancing back at Seven than back at Harry. "You're not only worried about breaking her heart, but..."

"She told the doctor that she's falling in love with me." Harry said. "I'm not going to break her heart, I could never do that..."

"No...you could not, such an action would surely break your own." Seven said as she slipped her arms around him from behind. She laid her head on his shoulder as she hugged him tightly.

"You're awake!" Harry said, turning his head as he leaned back into her.

She nodded into his shoulder and said, "I heard you tell me to wake up..."

"You've been awake since then? Why didn't you..."

"The regeneration cycle was not complete, and I needed the time in the alcove." She said as she stood up straighter. She kissed him on the cheek as she went on. "I did not mean to eavesdrop, but I was pleased by what I heard when I did."

"It looks like you two could use some privacy." Paris said, backing slowly toward the door.

"You are correct lieutenant, and thank you." Seven said, looking over at him. "Please tell B'elanna that we appreciate her efforts on our behalf, and that I will speak to her tomorrow."

(-)

"Computer, begin Seven of Nine Sandrine's simulation, lighting level four, musical background two, volume level three." Seven said as they stepped into the holodeck. "Secure exterior access, current occupants and security override only, enable."

"Simulation running. Access restricted as requested." The computer replied.

"What are we doing here Seven?" Harry asked as he rested his hands on her hips and pulled her toward him.

"No..." Seven said, moving his hands and stepping away from him. She began stripping off her unitard as she said, "Please remove your uniform, I..."

"We don't have to do this now." Harry said as he watched her step out of the unitard and kick it behind her. "You've had a rough day, and..."

"I do not wish to engage in sexual activity." Seven told him as she stepped in front of him and opened his uniform jacket and slipped it off over his shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. "I requ...I need to feel your body against mine, with nothing between us."

Opening the zipper on his pants, she slipped them over his hips and let them fall around his feet as she knelt and removed his boots.

Harry pulled his off turtleneck and dropped it behind him as she pulled his briefs down so he could step out of them.

"Computer, begin Seven of Nine simulation Reflections." She said as she got to her feet, moving around him slowly.

"Do not speak...my love." She whispered as she came around behind him, watching as the holodeck changed so the room became a single reflective surface surrounding them. Pressing her body against his, she let her arms slip around him, running her hands gently over his chest.

"That looks and feels amazing pretty." Harry whispered as he leaned back against her. His hands trailed lightly over her arms, then reached back, brushing over her hips as she ground against him.

"Yes, this is a most pleasurable experience." Seven said softly as she pressed her breasts into his back.

Loosening her grip on him, she turned him in her arms, drawing his head down as she eased away from him, arching her back and guiding his mouth to her breast. Harry opened his mouth and sucked at her nipple, bringing his hands up to cup and squeeze her breasts.

Seven moaned as she watched their reflections, reveling in the sensation of his lips and tongue at her breast.

Harry nipped at her nipple with his teeth, biting it gently as he felt her fingers close around his cock and begin stroking it slowly. He sucked more hungrily at the spiky bud as her fingers tightened around his cock and she started moving her hand faster.

He groaned as she moved him away from her breast, her hand still gripping his cock as she dropped slowly to her knees.

"So beautiful." She whispered as she rubbed his cockshaft all over her face, then drew the head slowly into her mouth. Her tongue lashed lazily around the swollen knob as she let it slip in and out of her mouth, then dragged up and down over the length of the shaft. Her hands kept up a steady stroking motion on his cock as she got slowly to her feet.

"My turn?" Harry whispered as he kissed her lightly, then turned her in his arms, planting soft kisses on her neck and shoulders. Moving around her, he lifted her arm, pressing his face into her side and letting it move over her skin as he turned her in his hands.

She was facing him as he fell to his knees, and his face rested lightly in the landing strip of her pubes. Inhaling deeply, he moaned as the rich, musky scent of her filled his senses. Lifting his hand, he eased it between her legs, and smiled as he felt his fingertips slide over a sheen of her juices.

"You're dripping." He laughed softly, pulling her against him as he pressed his mouth to her pussylips, sucking eagerly as she spread her legs, allowing him easier access.

"Yes..." Seven moaned, throwing her head back as his tongue lapped and lashed at her. She let him suck at her pussylips for a few moments, knowing how much he enjoyed it, then pushed him away and pulled him to his feet.

"You can't keep teasing me like this pretty." Harry groaned as he got to his feet. "I can't..."

"The time of teasing is at an end." Seven told him, laying her arms over his shoulders as she ground against him.

"Computer, resume Seven of Nine Sandrine's simulation, musical background Ravel's Bolero mix, long version, volume level five." She said as she took his hand and led him over to the bed.

Pushing him back onto the bed, she followed him as he slid over, stretching out on his back. She threw one leg over him, straddling his hips.

"I thought you said you didn't want to engage in sexual activity." He smiled as he watched her reach between her legs, wrapping her fingers around his cock.

"I deceived you." Seven smiled as she lifted her hips, fitting the fat knob of his cock between her pussylips.

"Are you sure you're..."

"We are ready, it is time for us to become one." Seven whispered, working her hips in slow circles. His cockhead slipped easily between the moist fleshy labia, and she lined the tip up with the opening of her pussy. "Tell me you want this as..."

"I do." Harry breathed, putting his hands on her hips and pulling her down as he arched his hips up to meet her.

Seven gasped, her eyes closing as his thick cockhead bulled into her pussy, stretching the opening as it slid slowly up into her.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked, his eyes moving from her face to between her legs and back quickly. "We can..."

"Yes, do not stop." She panted, her head hanging down as she ground her hips in slow circles over him. The shaft of his cock slipped deeper inside her, stretching the tight opening as it did.

Harry nodded, moving his hips lazily as his hands pulled her down to meet him. He stopped, looking up at her as the head of his cock met an obstruction.

"We uh...we..."

"My hymen." Seven whispered, the sensation of his cock filling her sending shivers through her. "We must..."

"Let me do it." Harry said, pulling her down so she was laying on him. "It's going to hurt, but I'm going to do it fast. Do you understand?"

Seven nodded, her head resting against his shoulder.

Harry humped his hips up as he pulled her hips down, and his cockhead plowed through the thin membrane.

"Shhhh, it's over." He whispered as she whimpered into his neck.

She nodded, lifting her head as she raised up so her hands were resting on his chest.

"Fill me." She panted, her eyes gleaming as she stared down at him. "I want to feel all of you inside me. Make me one with you."

"There's a better way." He smiled, pulling her down onto him and rolling over quickly so he was on top of her.

"Wrap your legs around me." He said as he got up on his forearms over her, moving his hips in slow, steady movements.

Seven did as he told her, gasping as he drove his cock deeper inside her. She stared up at him as he began thrusting steadily, his cock moving deeper with every stroke.

"Is this living up to your expectations?" Harry grunted as he started pounding his cock into her with longer, harder strokes.

"More..." Seven panted, her head rocking back and forth as her legs tightened around him. She writhed under him, her hips arching up to meet his strokes.

"Are you saying it's more than you were expecting?" He grinned, looking down at her. "Or are you..."

"More!" She moaned, throwing his arms around his neck, pulling him down onto to her. "Make us one my young stallion..."

"You asked for it pretty." Harry laughed, sliding his arms under her as he started moving faster. "But I'm not going to last long..."

"I do not care...do not stop...please..." Seven grunted as her body moved frantically under him. She surrendered to the sensations that beat at her, letting them envelop her as Harry moved on top of her, slamming his cock roughly into her.

"Computer, dim lighting to level one and change musical selection to 1812 overture finale, volume level nine. Enable fireworks display centered over bed on voice command." Harry grunted, his hips now moving in a blur.

"Modification accepted." The computer replied. "Awaiting voice command."

"I'm going to cum pretty." He panted in her ear as his cock pounded in and out of her roughly. He could feel his balls pulling up under the base of his cock, and he knew his climax was seconds away.

"Do it. fill me..." Seven moaned, clutching him tightly to her.

"Computer, enable." Harry panted as he drove his cock balls deep into Seven's pussy, the thick shaft throbbing and pulsing as his cum raced up the shaft and erupted into the spasming depths of her cunt.

The lights dimmed, plunging the room into near darkness as fireworks began exploding over the bed above them. The pounding rhythm of the music filled the room, and a spasm ran through Seven's body every time the cannons joined in.

Seven opened her eyes, looking around in wonder, laughing with delight.

(-)

"Who's Harry talking to?" B'elanna asked Tom Paris when she saw him standing next to the mess hall windows talking to a tall blonde.

She gasped as the woman turned, and she could see her face as she opened her mouth, letting Harry feed her a bite off a strawberry.

"Oh my god! That's Seven!" She said as she started at them.

"You're right." Paris laughed. "What the hell happened to her?"

Seven was wearing a white knee length wraparound dress with a delicate floral print, white stockings and low heels, and her hair hung loosely around her shoulders. The dress clung to every curve, and the stockings made her legs look even longer than usual.

Harry was dressed in a loose fitting white shirt that was unbuttoned halfway, exposing his chest, and a pair of cream colored casual slacks and sandals that looked more appropriate for a beach than a starship.

"I don't know, but I think I like it." A voice said from behind them. "I think the looks suits her. So does Mr. Kim's."

"Oh...good evening captain." B'elanna said, turning toward her. "I..."

"They make a lovely couple, wouldn't you agree?" Janeway smiled, taking their arms and leading them toward the serving line. "But I think we should give them a little privacy. It looks like they're enjoying each others company."

"I agree captain." B'elanna said. "But there's something different about her besides the new look..."

"They did it." Paris said in a stage whisper

"Your lack of tact aside Lt. Paris." Janeway laughed as she began filling her plate. "I have to admit you're probably right. And I say good for them. I think it's about time my girl found herself a man."

"Our girl captain." Neelix said from behind the counter as he refilled the serving trays. "We've all helped Seven grow in our own way..."

"You may be right Neelix." Janeway said, looking over at the couple standing by the windows. Seven was now leaning back against Harry, holding his arms around her as they looked out at the stars. "But I can't help feeling a maternal bond with her sometimes..."

* * * * *

That's all for Chapter Three. I'm debating about where to go in the next chapter, or if there's going to be one. I may let the feedback decide that.

12