Resonance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

________________

"You're completely fine with me fucking you."

"...I'm completely fine with you fucking me..."

"We've fucked plenty of times."

"...we've fucked plenty of times..."

"There's nothing wrong with me cumming inside you."

"...there's nothing wrong with you cumming inside me..."

"Whenever I get back from my classes, you can barely stop yourself from pouncing on me and begging for my cock."

"...begging for your cock..."

"You aren't interested in any guy other than me."

"...I'm not interested in any guy other than you..."

"When you're at work, you have to keep yourself from getting off at the idea of bouncing on my cock."

"...bouncing on your cock..."

"Ever since I moved in, you've been flirting with me."

"...ever since you moved in, I've been flirting with you..."

"You wish you could fuck your roommate every day."

"...I wish I could fuck my roommate every day..."

"When we're together, I get to choose what you wear. Your body's here just for me."

"...my body's just for you..."

"You want to try hypnosis roleplay."

________________

"Oh, thank you, Master!" Sam moaned, gleefully riding his cock. His vigorous thrusts into her threatened to throw her off balance.

Sean grinned, coarsely fondling her supple ass. "You're very welcome, slut. You're welcome for me brainwashing you."

She shuddered, coating his shaft in her juices. She hadn't expected his hypnosis kink to be such a turn-on. It felt incredible to play along with it. "I love being yours," she groaned.

"You like that I can play with your mind, don't you, slut? It gets you so wet." He gritted his teeth, trying to hold back his orgasm.

Her tits bounced more and more as the strength of his thrusts increased. "It's my favorite, Master...being hypnotized is so fun..."

That made him groan. "If you keep saying shit like that, I'm gonna cum..."

She reached down to tease her clit. "Please cum in your slut's pussy, Master..."

His bucks were proving that it wouldn't be long before then. "Fuck..."

Their moans began to sync up as they continued. Sam rushed through her mind to think of what would push him over the edge, and she came up with a real doozy. "Please, Master...cum in me so you can play with my mind more...I'm your hypno-slut...I'm yours!"

That did the trick, and he released a torrent of cum inside her, her orgasm not far behind. He was such a good fuck. Every time he came in her pussy, it felt like the first time.

12