Respecting Mistress Red

Story Info
Voyeur eagerly becomes a dominant woman's pet.
3.3k words
4.29
11.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers

I'm Timmon Henderson, PhD. I was 34 years old, 193cm tall and 93 kilos, or six foot 4 and 205 pounds. I had, and still have, short light brown hair and blue eyes. Unlike a lot of other 'nerds', I liked to stay in shape. I ran to a gym 3 km away, and worked out there two or three times a week.

I wrote engineering textbooks and manuals from home. I could have made a lot more money at another job, but I didn't need to deal with people when I didn't want to, which was most of the time. I lived on the 23rd floor of a building near the outskirts of the city. As a gift to myself, the previous Christmas I bought a nice telescope. I looked at the stars at night, or birds and small animals at the parks nearby during the day.

Maybe I'm a bit of a voyeur, but I also enjoyed watching any couples brave enough to make love with their curtains open. In a city of millions, there are lots of them. There was one couple I particularly enjoyed at a mansion about ten blocks away. Nearly every night, a couple there made love with the lights on and curtains open. Sometimes they did it on the balcony. The bald man was around 60, maybe a little older. The woman looked 35, maybe 40, and GORGEOUS! She had bright red hair done in the 80's 'big hair' style, and nice big breasts.

Most nights she wore only a yellow or light green bikini, long pastel green or yellow gloves, and bright yellow or green thigh-high boots. She would put a collar on him, attach it to a leash, and lead him around the house on his hands and knees like a dog. She spanked him with a flyswatter or a belt and made him lick her pussy on the balcony, while she smoked with a long cigarette holder. After that, she usually beat his face with her tits, then let him ride her while she had another cigarette.

Most nights I jerked off as I watched them. A few times I saw her sit in a chair on the balcony, smoking a cigarette while she waited for him to get there. Those nights, they did everything but the guy riding her. She'd make him jerk off then lick his cum off her belly if he got there late.

About once a week a pretty blonde woman around 35 joined in. A few wonderful times, the two women made out and did some 69 while the man and I watched. Just seeing the two smoke and masturbate together was as sexy as watching the redhead actually fuck the guy. They usually left when he went to bed. I'd never seen the man touch the blonde at all, but he often looked at her while he screwed the redhead.

I was disappointed at the lack of sex there the past week. The blonde and redhead had been climbing into bed together without doing anything, and I hadn't seen the man. It looked like he left and the two women moved in.

One afternoon I saw another nice sight, a pretty teen girl with strawberry-blonde hair, smoking on a different balcony at the mansion. She sat on the floor and looked nervous, like she didn't want to be caught. After a few moments, two nude blonde girls joined her. The three of them looked college-aged, maybe 19 or 20. I assumed the older women were their mothers. The young strawberry blonde wore jeans and t-shirts most of the time, and the older blonde mostly wore one-piece swimsuits.

On the fateful morning, I saw the two women kissing on their balcony and playing with each other's breasts. I slowly stroked my cock as I watched them. The two of them talked and kissed for a long time, at least an hour. They wore nightgowns, so I couldn't see my favorite parts of them, but they were still quite sexy. I was surprised they weren't smoking. Usually, they'd have three or four cigarettes each in only an hour or so, at least on the nights I watched them with the man. I saw the blonde had only one cigarette in a couple of hours, but the redhead apparently quit.

I kept watching, and one of the young blonde girls walked out on the balcony with them. She said something that made them laugh. I quickly moved my view to their other balcony. The other two girls were using a camera on a tripod, with a huge telephoto lens. One of them waved! They were looking right at me!

The older blonde went inside with the younger one. The redhead looked in my direction as she fondled her nipples. She blew me a kiss, licked her lips, then started playing with her pussy!

The older blonde came back out with a big sheet of paper and held it up. It was a phone number.

I dialed and they picked up. I asked, "Hello?"

I watched and heard the redhead say, "We're at Orchid road. Get your ASS over here, RIGHT NOW!"

I saw her kiss the blonde as she hung up. It took me nearly a second to decide, before I zipped up and ran for the door. When I got there the sexy redhead let me in. She was wearing her yellow boots, gloves, and bikini. She was even more beautiful and hot in person! She held a folded leather belt in her hand. I started to introduce myself, "Hi, I'm..."

She grabbed my lower lip and glared into my eyes. She pulled downward and ordered, "Strip, and kneel by the sofa." I immediately did, of course. The other girls walked in and saw the redhead standing above me, with her bikini bottoms nearly close enough for me to taste them. The aroma was terribly arousing!

She introduced the other women to me. "I'm Red, and my favorite pet is Goldie. " She tilted the older blonde's head upward by tugging the back of her hair.

"Amber is my daughter." She pointed at the strawberry-blonde. She set the belt on the coffee table and held each of the younger blondes by an ear, forcing them to kneel on the floor next to me. "These two are a couple of strays Amber found, Fluffy and Spot."

I opened my mouth to tell them my name, but she put the belt in it. She grabbed my hair and held it tightly. "Your name is Fido, until I decide you're a good boy. You have a simple choice to make, Fido. If you want more hot sex than most men can handle; you'll do ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING I say, RIGHT AWAY, and be HAPPY about it. You call me 'Mistress Red' or 'Mistress'. You don't touch anybody unless I say so. When I'm not around, you obey Goldie." She removed her bikini bottoms and pulled the belt from my mouth. I felt one of her red pubic hairs on the tip of my nose.

She slowly turned around, saying, "If you agree, get your tongue in my ass, and lick me like a good pet. If not, get the hell out, and quit spying on us." I was tasting her butt cheeks by the time she finished the word 'spying'. I tasted her sweat and a bit of poop. Luckily, she was mostly clean. With my face buried in her butt I couldn't see, but I heard her say, "Spot, lick my pussy. Fluffy, give Goldie a good time with your tongue, too."

I spent what felt like hours licking Red and Goldie's asses, then hours more with my tongue in their vaginas. Red had at least three orgasms with my tongue in her anus, and squirted into my mouth as I licked her tasty twat. Goldie came a couple of times too. I had a raging erection, but Red hadn't given me permission to do anything about it.

I saw Amber sitting in a chair with a hand down her jeans, watching. The two little blondes kept licking Red and Goldie with me. As my exhausted mouth began to give out, Red held my hair again, saying; "That's enough. Sit." I sat on the carpet, with all of them staring at my erection. Red told me, "Until you have a check-up at the vet, so we know you don't have diseases, you don't get to fuck anybody. Follow Goldie to the big balcony and jerk off on her tits."

I was more than happy to follow her upstairs and down the hall. Goldie laid on her back on a padded bench, and the other four sat near us and stared. I slowly stroked my cock, in full view of thousands of people, if they bothered to look with binoculars or a telescope. I watched Goldie take out a cigarette and light it. I imagined she was sucking my dick, as she took puff after puff.

Red said, "I know you little bitches smoke too. Go ahead." I watched all the girls but Red suck on their cigarettes, as I stroked my pecker inches above Goldie's nice breasts.

Goldie finished her cigarette and crushed it out as I came, spraying semen all over her chest.

Red said, "Lick her clean, Fido, then I'll show you your bed."

I had never tasted semen before and didn't want to. I reluctantly obeyed, licking and sucking it up. It was tart and salty, but not as horrible as I expected. I licked Goldie's nipples much longer than necessary, and Red noticed.

"Fido, I didn't tell you to suck her boobs. Lay across my lap." I nervously did.

"Spank him, girls." The four of them swatted my butt cheeks over and over, making them sting and hurt.

She asked; "Do you smoke, Fido?"

"No, Mistress Red."

"Since I got pregnant, I can't either. I miss it a lot. Sit between my feet and smoke one for me, Fido."

I hacked and coughed, nearly gagging a few times. I hated the taste and smell. I coughed some more and felt dizzy and sick, but I finished it.

Red stood and commanded, "Follow me, Fido." I stood up and started walking behind her. Red was angry and slapped my face. "Pets walk on their hands and knees in the house! Kneel, and put your nose on the floor, Fido!"

She spanked me with the belt until her arm got tired. My ass hurt more than it ever had before. "That position is great for spanking pets. If I want, I can even spank your nut sack that way. Do you want to leave, Fido?"

"No, Mistress Red! Please don't make me go, Mistress!"

"Then be a good pet and follow me." I crawled behind her.

"Your bed is there, outside my door." She pointed to a large gray pet bed in the hall. "Take a nap. Your vet appointment is in two hours." When I curled up in the fetal position, I barely fit in the fuzzy dog bed. An hour or so later I woke up shivering, as Red kicked my bare feet with her sexy bright yellow boots.

"Get up, Fido. This is your last chance to back out. If you want to be one of my pets, you'll wear a collar everywhere, except at bath time. You'll go with us to your vet appointment and get your tests done, and your shots. We'll also get you snipped. I don't want my pet making any puppies with random bitches."

"Mistress Red! Snipped!"

"I'll let you keep your balls. Just a vasectomy, unless you've already had one?" I shook my head. "After your second tests at the vet in a month, you'll be able to fuck me when I tell you to."

"Yes, Mistress. Please, Mistress!"

"Good. Lick my toes and ask me to put a collar on you." I finally saw her pretty little toes up close when she sat and slid her boots off.

I happily licked and sucked them, then kissed the tops of her feet. "Please give me my collar, Mistress?" She put it on, then clipped a leash to it. Mercifully, she told me to get dressed before we left.

At the "Vet", actually a clinic, I got a shot in each arm, a urine test, and many tubes of blood were drawn. The female doctor said, "Before the vasectomy, we should get a sperm sample. The nurse will take you..."

Red interrupted her. "He's fine doing one here. Actually, he'll do three, so you can freeze some in case I want it later. You can go three times with all of us watching, right, Fido?" I wasn't sure, but nodded.

I unzipped and pulled my pants and boxers down. Red, Goldie, Amber, Spot, Fluffy, the doctor, and a nurse all watched as I jacked myself into the first sample cup with no difficulty. The second sample took much longer. I needed to remember the blondes smoking, imagining they were sucking my dick. I finally squirted into the second cup.

"That took a while. Are you sure you can do it a third time, Fido?"

"I'll try, Mistress." Red looked very annoyed. I stroked myself and got halfway hard over several minutes, as the seven of them watched.

"This is taking forever. Help him out, Goldie." Goldie pushed my hands away and started stroking me with her small hands and slender fingers. I grew to fully erect and was getting close.

Red sighed and said, "Fine! Look at these." She unbuttoned her shirt and pulled down her bra, so I could see her magnificent breasts and nipples. I squirted a load into the final cup as I stared at them. "Thank you, Mistress!"

I got another shot in my left arm, and the next thing I remember is painfully walking into a shop hours later with Red and Goldie. My scrotum was in agony, and felt very cold. I grimaced and moaned in pain. Goldie gave me a pill and a bottle of orange juice. She told me, "It'll be ok. Just lift your shirt and lay face down on the table."

For some reason, my back started to hurt a little too, but not nearly as much as my groin. After what felt like only a minute, she had me roll over. I saw a very large man covered in tattoos. He was writing something on my belly with a tattoo gun. I was too stoned from the pain medicine to read it, or to care. The tattoos didn't hurt much, but my crotch still ached.

When we got back to Red's place, she had me lay down on Goldie's bed. Goldie changed the now room-temperature cold pack between my legs with a fresh one. I noticed my testicles and penis shrinking, as they felt like they were starting to freeze. Goldie laid beside me with her boobs in my face and stroked my hair.

"That's a good boy, Fido. You were such a brave pet for our mistress." I fell asleep with her holding me.

The second day was a blur of groin pain and pills that made me sleep.

On the third day, I woke to Amber tugging my leash. "Take your last pain pill, then it's potty time, Fido."

I sat on the toilet and did my business, as the pretty strawberry-blonde stared at me.

I was finally sober enough to read the tattoo just below my navel. There was an arrow pointing down, and "Property of Mistress Red". When I looked in the mirror I saw on my back, "This bitch belongs to Mistress Red!" I'd seen identical ones on Goldie's back and belly.

-

Amber led me to the kitchen. Goldie was cooking breakfast, and the two little blondes were sitting on the floor. Red walked in and complained, "I just got a copy of the will. I'm surprised the old bastard only had three billion left when he died. I'm pissed I signed that prenup too!"

Goldie reassured her, "It'll be fine, babe. You still get fifty million and the mansion. With my billion and a half, I'm more than happy to take care of my mistress and my gorgeous little wife." Goldie kissed the strawberry-blonde Amber on the lips and squeezed her boobs! I was shocked, Goldie was married to a girl about half her age! Red was Goldie's stepmother! And 'daddy?' THAT must be why Goldie never did anything with the bald guy!

For the next month, most days were exciting but about the same. I'd eat breakfast from a bowl on the floor beside Fluffy and Spot, then lick Red and Goldie's pussies and asses on the balcony. Next, I would jerk off on Red or Goldie's tits and lick it off, then eat lunch on the floor. After lunch we'd have a nap, then I'd do more oral for Goldie and Red. Before supper I'd jerk off on Fluffy or Spot on the balcony and lick them clean.

Supper would be on the floor again, followed by me giving oral to all five girls. As my reward, they would lube up Fluffy or Spot's ass and let me buttfuck one of them on the balcony using a condom before bed.

Spot and Fluffy were pets too, and pretty college girls. I didn't want to hurt them. I took my time and slowed or stopped a moment when they showed signs of pain or major discomfort. Whichever ass I was fucking, the other 'pet' girl was nearby to give me more lube when needed.

Spot's doggy bed was in Goldie's room at the foot of her bed, and Fluffy had hers in Amber's room.

When the big day came around, I went back to the 'vet' for another sperm sample and more urine and blood tests. Three days later we got the good news, I was disease and sperm free. Mistress Red had me tongue-fuck her pussy and ass as usual, then fuck her pussy unprotected.

As I was close to climax, she warned me, "Cum if you want, but once you do, you're done for the night. If you want to feel good for a long time, get me off as much as you can without finishing yourself."

I immediately froze. "But Mistress Red, I'm SO HORNY! And you're SO HOT!"

She looked in my eyes. "If you don't want to obey me, you can go home."

"I ... okay, Mistress. I'll do the best I can."

I fucked her very slowly for at least twenty minutes, and rubbed her clit with my fingers. I gave her three orgasms before I couldn't resist any more, and sprayed deep into her.

I was overjoyed when she complimented me, in her way. "You tried, but I know you can do a lot better. Put your bed by my feet, in case I want your tongue in me during the night."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress!"

She punished and rewarded me at the same time by letting me use her ass too. Once I gave her three orgasms with my mouth, I could do her butt or slit as much as I wanted, but the first time I came in either, I was done until the next day.

The second month, I got to cum in Red once a day, and Goldie once a day too!

'Fluffy' and 'Spot' were replaced by young men, 'Bobo' and 'Rex'. They would help me lick and suck Red and Goldie after breakfast.

At lunch time, I would lick Mistress Red while she ate, then fuck her pussy and ass until I came once in each.

After supper, I got to fuck Amber and Goldie but not cum, as we watched Bobo and Rex put on condoms and ride Red until she couldn't take anymore.

When Red was two weeks from giving birth, I offered to sign as her baby's father. She said, "You're a good pet. What's your real name, Fido?"

"Timmon Henderson, PhD."

She smiled, kissed my lips for the first time, then remarked, "That's a stupid name, Fido. Maybe I'll call you Tim if you beg to marry me. I might even let you sleep in MY bed sometimes."

"Please, Mistress! PLEASE!"

Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers