Respite at the Inn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean into him and put everything into it that I have learned last night. About kissing. Which is quite a lot. I feel his heart speed up and his breathing go faster. I kiss him for minutes, appropriately passionate, let my tongue do some teaching in his mouth. Eventually I let go of him and he stares at me bewildered.

"What in the netherworld...?"

"Just a friendly goodbye kiss. We are friends are we not?"

He nods.

"Sure. Of course... I mean..."

"I like you, I really do. And I'll miss you too, I want you to know that, I'm not leaving here because of you, but it's just... Sorry. Even you can't keep me here. I have to go."

He nods, with sad face again.

"But I want you to remember me. Forever. And I want to make you good bye present..."

He gulps.

"That kiss was already pretty..."

I put a finger on his lips.

"U-hu. That was nice. Really nice. You're a good kisser."

He blushes.

"But you can get that from other girls. And you will, I'm sure. I'll give you something special to remember me by!"

I put a hand on his crotch -- his cock has grown hard under his rough breeches -- he seems to have liked the way I kiss. I smile as he stares at me wide eyed.

"Wha..."

I open his breeches and release his cock from its prison.

"You can't.. we mustn't... it's sinful...."

I snort.

"I haven't heard the priest ever specifically mentioning what I intend to do with you. Probably because he has no idea how it's done properly...."

I go down on my knees, in front of his cock. It looks - pink, and fleshy and it feels warm under my hands. The only one I know was pale, rock solid like marble, cool. I can only assume this is what human cock is supposed to look like. Weird. I'm pretty sure I like elven ones better.

Well. Not his fault he's only human. Let's see if human cock likes the same things elven one does.

I stroke his hair -- my first and only cock was smooth and hairless -- I hadn't really thought about that, hardly even noticed. I just took it for granted that's what cock looks like. In hindsight, the elf's body was remarkably smooth over all, like marble, not a single hair below his neck -- unlike my own, very much unlike the half ogre's. Certainly unlike the male bodies I know. Not cocks, but bare chests and legs are a common sights in summer. So -- I curl his hair around my finger. I guess this is normal, I don't know. Sure. If I have a bush, why shouldn't men. But the smooth marble column of the elf looked nicer. I shrug. Kiss the head of the flesh rod in my hand -- the boy is notably getting restless.

From the tip of the cock a small drop emerges, making me giggle. Human males are weird... Instinctively, I lick it up - it's salty, but also slightly bitter. To no one's surprise, no match to the taste of an elf.

"Oh Gods, what are you doing. That can't be right. That's not... ugh..."

I take the head of the cock into mouth, pulling back the lose skin covering it while doing so. My first cock was smooth, almost solid, not a bit of floppiness anywhere. Anyway. He just grunts as I slide the cock deeper into my throat - I got good practice last night and really enjoyed doing this. So does my friend. One thing males, no matter what species seem to have in common.

I let go of his cock -- he's still shaking his head, mumbling what cold be interpreted as refusal. I look up into his eyes, when he opens them again to look down.

"Do you want me to stop?"

He gulps -- his cock twitching, in my hands.

"The priest..."

"Blubbers on about fornication as if he know what he's talking about. Is this even fornication? It's just a kiss. For goodbye. Among friends. Technically. Totally harmless."

I kiss his glans, feeling the cock twitch, watch his lips tremble.

"So - stop and leave you with a hug, or continue giving you a last memory of us?"

He mumbles something I cannot hear, even though I fully understand the meaning.

"What?"

"Please don't stop!"

"Thought so..."

I take his cock back into my mouth and all the way down into my throat. Not much of a challenge, it's notably smaller than my first one. Probably doesn't even have eight inches -- no match for the elven cock of last night. I have no clue if those two are representative of their species. If they are -- another reason to prefer non-human lovers.

Looking up, I begin to suck on his shaft, play with it in my mouth, let my tongue massage it. I probably haven't learned much in the grand total of it all last night, but I feel quite confident in my skills anyway. Not that the boy under my caresses would know. I know enough about him to know that he definitely never had any woman other than his Mom washing him as a kid anywhere near his pale fleshy cock.

I assume -- I hope for his sake - that his stamina is going to get better over time, because right now... It's a little pathetic. After few minutes in my wet diligent mouth he groans, leans heavy against the wall and squirts three shots of hot, creamy cum into my throat. I analyse the taste for a moment - to nobody's surprise, no match for elvish semen. It's salty, slightly bitter. Not a bit sweet or fresh like the cream I had last night. Not really bad either, though, so I hungrily swallow it anyway, pop the softening cock out of my mouth and lick my lips. Stand up and kiss him on the mouth - his eyes widen, and he tries to return my kiss. Clumsily letting his tongue move into my mouth like a stick poking into a bee's hive. I'm sure he'll learn. But not from me. I break off the kiss and smile at him.

"That was nice, don't you think?"

He can only nod, breathless.

"A little tip: Don't assume you'll get this for free from every girl. If you want it, you better offer to do the same for her first."

"The... same? But girls don't have..."

I giggle.

"Well, not exactly the same. Get down on your knees if you like a girl, look at what you see and - improvise. Mind her reaction, find out what she likes and do it. Then you'll get -- rewarded, for sure!"

He nods, quite uncertain. I don't even know why I give him this lesson. Probably deep inside I do feel a little guilty for opening up this world of pleasure for him and then leave him alone to discover it on his own. I hope he heeds my advice. If not -- not my fault. I'm not his mother.

"Want to help me get ready?"

He nods - clearly enjoying to spend some more precious minutes with me. He helps me saddle and bridle my new horse, attach the saddlebags.

Then I kiss him one last time, hand him the keys to my old house to give to his parents. Get on my new horse. He looks up at me with an admiring stare, I hope I'm an impressive sight - my father's red cloak over my shoulders and the back of the horse, my red mane falling freely down my shoulders, my mother's red fox cameo sitting on my chest. The early midday sun must help to make me look good. I know it makes my red gold hair glow like a fire. I turn round one last time, nod at him, then whisper into my horse's ear

"Come on, Moonarrow. Lets get out of here!"

Her former owner never gave the mare a name, but whenever I rode her, I called her that, her speed and pale colour reminding me of the weapons of the Goddess of the moon my mother used to tell me stories about.

I drive her on and she starts galloping, taking me through the village and beyond its limits in no time -- still too long for me, longing to get out...

12