Responding With Shock And Awe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Midday Wednesday Marilyn called.

"Vince, this is getting more and more bizarre. Daisy won't cooperate with the police. The detectives are looking into the information you provided. That's all I've got for now."

What is wrong with that woman? She's assaulted in her house and she's not cooperating? Was she being blackmailed and feared retaliation? Certainly looks like she has more than one ground wire loose. It's in my rear view mirror, but I was curious.

Thursday evening I had a visit, in the hotel lobby, with one Detective Reynolds. He read me my Miranda rights. If it got bizarre or accusatory then I'd shut up and get Marilyn involved.

"Vince, have you ever had any dealings with TSE, LLC?"

"Not that I'm aware of. What does TSE stand for?"

"We don't know that yet. Your wife authorized them to wire all rooms in your house for sound and video. That was done two days after you moved to this hotel."

"And do you know why she did that?"

"She's not talking and neither is TSE. Since your name is on the title of the house, in this state you can request copies of all videos made. Would you like to do that?"

"Absolutely! Where do I sign? Wait. Let me run this past my attorney."

I sent an urgent text to Marilyn. She called ten minutes later. She and Reynolds talked for a few minutes before he handed me my phone.

"So what do you think Marilyn?"

"Go for it. If we're lucky the recording devices uploaded to a cloud server and even if TSE tried to delete them, we can get a court order to have them recovered."

Reynolds left with an ear to ear smile. Apparently the asswipes at TSE gave him the runaround earlier today. Now he gets to be king for a day.

+ + + +

Although TSE put up a fight, the cloud service involved had back-ups of the videos which TSE had in fact tried to delete. Detective Reynolds warned me that I might wish to simply read the report. In hindsight, I wish I'd taken his advice.

Daisy invited a man into the house around 7 Pm. He brought flowers and a bottle of wine. Daisy was dressed slutty. They talked in the living room before he turned on some music on his phone.

Pulling Daisy to her feet, they danced a few slow ones with his hands roaming freely as time waltzed on. The kissing started and then the buttons found themselves orphaned. A topless Daisy was playfully walking backwards, with his hands in hers, as she pulled him into the bedroom.

Dropping to her knees she pulled his pants down and gave him a blow job. He held her head in place as he erupted. She then laid flat on the bed as the guy fingered and licked her. Didn't really look like she had an orgasm. Once he was rigid again, he fucked her bareback. What the fuck is wrong with that woman?

And then to Daisy's surprise, another man entered the bedroom. He was already naked. Daisy started screaming for him to get out and that's when things got ugly. Daisy had a jar of night cream in the bedside stand. She crushed in against man number two's head and then she paid the price, both physically and sexually. Like I said, I wished I'd never watched it.

Later that night I called Dora and Dan on a conference call. I let them know that their mother had lovers and one apparently invited a friend. When Daisy put up a fight, she had been physically and sexually assaulted.

Dora sounded skeptical "How do you know that dad?"

"Your mother allowed some company to wire the house. I watched and listened to the video of the attack earlier today."

"Why would she do that?"

"Pure speculation from the police, but apparently this is some kind of reality television show. The producers fought hard to prevent the release of the video. Their cloud company was much more accommodative."

"Reality show? Come rape my mother?" from one highly agitated Dora.

"Look, I'm just trying to keep you informed."

Dan broke his silence "So how's she doing?"

I didn't respond.

Dora barked "Dad! How's she doing?"

"Haven't a clue. She was a willing participant in the first few sex acts. I'm done with her."

Dora vented at me "YOU CALLOUS INSENSITIVE JERK! She's in the hospital."

Maybe I shouldn't have hung up and powered off my phone. Guess I'll have some fences to mend if this nightmare ever ends.

+ + + +

TSE stands, or I should say stood, for Trial Separation Escapades. They'd pitched their idea to a cable channel and had been signed up for twelve episodes. The people Daisy worked with convinced her to take the up-front money offered and become one of the episodes. A few of her co-workers were recruited to be her suitors.

Daisy has a lawsuit against the organizers, but it's a network of shell companies so her chances of success are limited. The two assailants were arrested and pled guilty to reduced charges. One was already on the sex offender's registry, and the other has joined him. Daisy did have some success going after the network who signed TSE. Without admitting wrongdoing, they paid Daisy to go away.

The reason for Daisy's initial reluctance to work with the police was a quite punitive non-disclosure agreement she'd signed. Until the show aired, no mention of the contract was allowed. Police were able to piece together the pieces after a search warrant found that Daisy had a newly opened safety deposit box with the TSE contract inside. The TSE producers are awaiting their court dates.

+ + + +

It's been a rough year. The divorce took much longer than it should have. Only after we threatened to introduce the TSE videos as evidence did things get worked out.

I live in a one bedroom townhouse. My kids and I have yet to reconcile. Dan mostly because he's too busy screwing any woman who says 'Yes'. Dora because I'm an uncaring insensitive ass.

When my phone indicated a call from Daisy, I thought about sliding the red button but green won out. I scolded myself for still having her in my contacts. I would have completely ignored the call otherwise.

"Hello."

"Vince, this is Daisy. Please don't hang up."

With a touch of panic in my voice "Is something wrong with the kids?"

"No. I just, I don't know, I guess I just wanted to hear your voice again."

Pausing for a second "So how have you been Daisy?"

"Lonely. I miss our times together. How have you been?"

"Getting by. Spending a lot of time at the rec-center. Met quite a few people there. Started playing racquetball. What have you been up to?"

"Writing stories. It's the easiest way for me to express my regrets. Regret is a painful reminder of things lost. I really am sorry. Someday I hope you'll believe me. I still whisper your name to bring comfort to me. Would you at least let me tell you why I did what I did?"

"This should be interesting. Fire away."

"We had run our saving account into the ground paying for the kid's college education, so the lure of the money sounded good. My intent was to play along with the suitors, leaving them wanting, and then in the end you and I would get back together and live happily ever after."

"Well except that the video I saw showed you to be more than willing to have sex, your story sounds like a fairy tale."

"My ego was crushed when you told me I was damaged goods. You wanted nothing to do with me and I couldn't tell you what was going on without a huge lawsuit from TSE. My loneliness, and I think he spiked my drink, led to that disastrous night."

"Well it's good to hear your voice again Daisy. You take care now."

"Vince wait. Dora wants me to intervene. I'm hosting a dinner this weekend. Daniel and Dora will both be there. Would you consider joining us?"

"Let me get back to you."

"Thank you Vince. I Love you."

"Goodnight Daisy."

Regrets, I have many. Would I regret going, or regret not having gone. I needed my children back in my life so it was time to quit being so stubborn.

+ + + +

Epilogue:

I attended the dinner. Dora and I mended fences, kind of. Daniel really didn't have a problem with me dumping his mother. He'd been laid low by his high school sweetheart and although several years had passed, that pain was still fresh in his heart.

Daisy must have done well in her lawsuits as she no longer works. Dora says her mother has become a hermit. Daisy has made multiple attempts to rekindle our relationship. Maybe if I hadn't seen that video.

Anyways, when I need to release some frustrations, I push a tourist out of the plane before they are mentally ready.

When Dora married, I proudly walked her down the aisle.

Me, I've met a few ladies with needs. Many wanted to join the mile-high club. They managed to pin me down long enough for them to orgasm, but I've wriggled out of any long term relationships. Sooner or later it might happen. I'm not cut out to be a bachelor.

Part of the problem with this dating stuff is suspending my disbelief. ALL of us were cheated on. Really? I'm supposed to believe that? Hearts tend to avoid people who've broken other's hearts. Who should I believe? Maybe I should just take a chance? You can't win if you don't play. Nothing ventured nothing gained. Right? It's complicated.

Wait! Here comes that never married, rich, stacked, lonely, and let's not forget horny, very horny goddess! Never mind, she went out of her way to avoid me.

12