Rest Stop Management Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed him in my mouth, cock throbbing form the feel of his huge powerful dick. "Yes, I want every drop of your cum, please let me be your cock sucker!"

"You just might be the best boss ever," he said releasing my head and offering his gorgeous boner.

Gripping him with both hands, there was a healthy mouthful left over. As I stroked him, a dollop of pre-cum clung to his tip calling me to drink it in. I looked at him as I licked the sweet nectar off his tip, pressing my flattened tongue against him. As the flavor flooded my taste buds, my cock pulsed building a frenzied need to feel him unload in my mouth.

His eyes closed slowly as I worked him with my tongue and then pressed my lips slowly onto him, swirling my tongue around the rim of his head before taking all that I could. I moaned as his hot hardness filled my mouth completely. My pace quickened with each plunge taking a little more into my throat each time.

"Oh shit boss that feels good... Take all... Yes work that fucking beast," He groaned, hips rocking.

My head was moving at full speed wanting my reward as fast I could make him cum. The sloshing and slurping sounds built as my pace increased.

"Oh God you're like a jack hammer Boss. Fuck you're a hungry c, cock suuucker! Gotta call you Bobby moving your head that faaassst. Your making me c, cum B, bobby," He grunted like a gorilla.

"Muh huh!" I mumbled into his cock, bobbing as fast as I could while taking his full length.

He gripped my head and pushed me deeper and faster, "Oh God Bobby, cu, cum-ing. His cock spasmed in a series of rapid fire pulses, Unleashing a huge blast of warm cream into my throat. I swallowed as quick as I could while his cock head pulled back into my mouth, releasing my throat muscles to swallow. A second blast flooded my mouth drenching my tongue in his warm sweet cream.

I slowed my pace to help contain the massive load that continued to fill my mouth.

"Oh fuck, bobby, feeeeeeeeelsss so good! Eat th, that fucking cum. Yes, yes, yes!" he groaned slowly fucking my face.

I continued to suck him slow and steady, proud of not spilling, although I could feel a stream of saliva and cum dripping down my chin. I scooped it up with my fingers and shoved it in my mouth as I pulled out to his tip to make room.

He stroked my head gently, and I responded by pushing him back in. I did not want to let go of his hot stiff tool. I gripped his buns and pulled him close.

"Damn Robert, you are the best boss ever." He said getting the two hand grip on head and rocking his hips in rhythm. "You're gonna get me revved up aga..."

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Who is it!" Yelled Marvin, shoving my off.

"It's Jake from Unique Vending!"

He bent to pull up his pants and underwear.

"Hi Jake, you're early, give us a minute to wrap things up in here and we'll be right out!"

Marvin, whispered, "Same time tomorrow morning Boss. I'm gonna be thinking about this all day on the course. So glad you're taking the reins till the opening. You'll find the actions for Jake on page 12."

As he got himself together I had my pants on and was working on my shirt.

"Gotta go boss, I can get in an extra nine now. Thanks for coming early today, you really have relieved a lot of pressure for me. I look forward to your oral review tomorrow morning." he said walking to the door. He opened it as I was buttoning my shirt.

He squeezed through the door giving a wink and stepping out, blocking Jake's view as he did so. I could hear them through the door.

"Hey Jake, You'll be working with my boss for the remainder of the project. They have given me some bonus time and Bobby just told me I will be getting a promotion soon as well. He's a good guy, very passionate and committed to his work and his employees. He goes above and beyond. I've brought him up to speed and I think he's ready to see you now."

He opened the door just as I got my jacket on. I turned my back to the door and wiped my mouth and chin with my hand before shoving it into my pocket. The taste of his cum was strong as I moved behind the desk avoiding a hand shake.

He walked over to the desk and extended a hand. I wiped my hand clean on the inside of my pants pocket quickly and shook his hand.

"It's good to meet you Bobby," said Jake.

"Please, call me Robert. Marvin has a bit of a sense of humor. He knows how much "Bobby" bugs me," I said smiling.

I managed to muddle my way through the meeting using Marvin's notes. Jake seemed on top of things.

When he left, I was surprised to see Marvin waiting outside. He greeted me at the door.

"Hey Bobby, I almost forgot, here's your phone. Thanks for the performance review. I've watched it three times already. It just gets better and better. By the way I wanted to introduce you to our security manager Chuck." He said stepping aside.

My jaw dropped, and suddenly, a few things made sense when Big Daddy stepped into the doorway.

"Chuck... Bobby... Bobby... Chuck," he said with a devious smile.

Big Daddy stepped in and extended his hand. "Robert Patrick, Very good to meet you."

I shook his hand looking at his shirt, today with a badge and arm patches attached. He also had his security belt with walkie, flashlight and what looked like a taser.

"I don't know why but, I have a feeling you two are gonna hit it off," said Marvin.

I smiled, as best I could, trying to figure out what was happening... Was this all some kind of set up... Did Big Daddy not know about the surveillance video? And the most disturbing question... Through all the turmoil and confusion, why couldn't I stop thinking about Big Daddy's cock in my ass? My mind replayed cumming with him pounding my prostate. I pictured riding his curved boner while I masturbated for him wearing my red panties. Feeling his hand in mine sent a wave through my cock as I stiffened for him, before it hit me our hand shake was awkwardly long.

"Nice to meet you... Chuck?"

"Walker," he replied. "I hear you'll be taking over through the opening."

"Chuck Walker... Yes, I think we will be seeing a lot of each other in the coming days," I said nonchalantly. "If you have a few moments I would like to get an update on the security systems and personnel."

"Sure thing, Robert," he said looking back at Marvin.

"I will see you bright an early again tomorrow Bobby. We have a few more things to polish off. I hope you'll be up for it Bobby."

"Thanks Marvin, see you then," I said trying to appear relaxed.

Marvin waved and walked out leaving Big Daddy and I alone in the office. Big Daddy shut the door and walked toward me and I froze, unsure how to react.

He came uncomfortably close and gripped me through my pants, feeling my stiff cock. "Umh, feels like my little bitch is happy to see me."

I hated myself for being so weak. But, between, Phillip last evening, Marvin's beautiful cock and the grip of Big Daddy's giant hand, I had no more resistance left. I needed to get some relief and would have gladly bent over the desk and let Big Daddy have me right there.

He rubbed my boner moving in close. He sniffed, "Is that ..."

Before I knew it he thrust his tongue out and shoved it into my mouth. I returned his kiss and he quickly pulled back.

"I taste cum Robert, were you sucking Jake's cock?" He asked puzzled.

"No! I would never..."

"No wonder Marvin was so happy. (His eyes lit up.) "See you bright and early...Hope you'll be up for it." You little cock hungry slut. You got a taste of Big Daddy, now you're a little cock whore." He said looking excited.

"No, he blackmailed me. He caught us on tape and threatened to send it to, the Governor and my boss, not to mention my wife." I said as he continued stroking me.

"It's ok Robert. It just makes me feel better about the surprise I have for you this evening. Did he reciprocate?"

"No he didn't." I said somehow disappointed.

"Good... You are not to cum today, got it? You need to be ready for tonight, got it?" He asked in his fatherly voice.

"Yes, Big Daddy," I answered pressing against him.

"Are you wearing your panties Robert?"

"Yes, Big Daddy."

"Good Boy," he replied releasing me. "Let me take you on the security tour, Mr. Patrick," He said as he turned and opened the door.

It was as if Big Daddy flipped a mental switch and went into Security Manager mode. He was professional and on top of things. The tour was very impressive, the equipment and personnel plans were all in place,

The rest of the day was filled with phone calls, meetings and follow up calls. I barely had time for lunch. I had to admit Marvin did have everything well organized, and every vendor, contractor and worker seemed to know their to do list items and timings.

In spite of staying busy all day, it felt like I never made it longer than 30 seconds without thinking about cock. The image of Big Daddy's curve or Marvin's giant dick (Thor! Cock of Thunder) with the tiny head, the feel of a pulsating cock pumping hot cum into my mouth kept my own cock, tingling all day.

After lunch there were meeting with the parking lot sealing company. We walked the parking lots and the black top was smooth and consistent and all the lines and graphics were crisp and sharp.

The calls and e-mails were non-stop. My boss Nancy had replied to my e-mail regarding Marvin.

"Great news Robert. I know you had your doubts about him. I am proud of how your leadership has made such an impact on him. Apparently you can teach an old dog some new tricks! You must have been truly impressed to give him such a generous reward. Good job handling a monumental task!"

I lost track of time, hung up from a call and looked at my watch. 5:47! Big Daddy was coming to the hotel at 6:00! I had to lock up and get to the hotel in 13 minutes. I knew that was impossible. I had left the visitor center doors unlocked and rest room gates open. I sent him a quick text from the Big Daddy phone.

Me: Running late will be there ASAP.

Big Daddy: Very Disappointing.

I rushed and made it to the hotel at 6:21. Big Daddy was waiting by the pool again. As I unlocked the door he, walked over to greet me. He had changed from his work clothes and was wearing kakis and a KC Chiefs Jersey.

"Twenty two minutes late Robert... But I think I can find a way to forgive you," he said grinning.

Feeling at ease my cock began to stiffen further. The images that filled my head all day had me in need of relief and Big Daddy was just what the doctor ordered.

He followed me through the door and placed a hand on my shoulder turning me toward him as the door slammed. He stepped close and I was struck by the lack of cigarette smell. Instead there was a hint of cologne. I took a deep breath through nose and sighed giving him an approving grin.

"No cigarettes today Robert," he said sliding a hand down my stomach to grip my hard-on through my suit pants.

My eyes closed and I moaned with pleasure as his strong hand pressed against me. My heart raced and breathing increased as I surrendered to his touch.

"You've been thinking about me, I see," He said looking me in the eyes with a knowing smile.

"Ooohhh yeesss Big Daddy," I sighed.

"I want you to show me those panties Robert," he said releasing his grip and setting on the bed, placing a small bag next to him. I quickly removed my jacket and tossed it aside and began removing my shirt.

"So Perty," He said in his deep soothing voice.

I kicked off my shoes as I unbuttoned my shirt, throwing it down and moving to my belt. I could see the tent forming in his pants as he watched me undress, the light in his eyes sent a tingle through my balls. I could not understand how a middle aged black man, had such an effect on me. All I could think about was feeling his cock inside me and his massive body against mine.

When the air touched my throbbing cock, a rush of blood sent my mind reeling. I needed him to make me cum, and I didn't care how. I pulled my boner free of the panty waist band, working my pants to the floor.

"Such a tight little body, mmm, there's that perty cock. It looks happy to see me, Robert," his voice vibrated through me.

I leaned onto my left leg, bending my right leg up behind me to remove my sock while presenting my boner to him. The smile on his face let me know he approved, so I continued removing the other sock.

"So perty, now show me that sweet little ass Robert." he said smoothly.

I stepped closer and turned showing him my thong covered ass.

"Nice ass Robert. You are the cutest little bitch I've ever had. Come sit on Bid Daddy's lap," he said tapping his knees.

I stepped back between his knees and sat my half bare ass down hot dogging his hard-on through his pants. I could feel his warm stiff meat, settling on to him and wiggling my ass on his cock.

"See how you make me Robert." he said softly as his arms wrapped around my chest and torso.

I was amazed how warm and soft his big hands big felt caressing my chest and body. When his right hand rubbed my exposed cock head, I gasped and pushed myself against him. I had been off and on hard all day and need relief badly. I wanted to cum and would have gladly cum for him if he let me.

"You really have missed me haven't you?" He asked.

His voice did something to me and I audibly moaned. "God yes, Big Daddy, Huh, uuuuuhhhhh" I panted actively humping his hand.

My pre-cum had already begun oozing, lubing me up as his palm rubbed my cock.

"Do you want to cum for me Robert?" he asked seductively.

"Yes, Please, let me cum for you Big Daddy," I whined, gyrating against him, rubbing my ass on his stiff dick.

"If I let you, do you promise to take care of me Robert?"

"Yes, I promise... anything you want," I said working into a frenzy.

"Good boy. I want you to pull those panties down a little Robert, I want full access." He said continuing to rub me with his palm.

I rose up leaning my back against his chest and shoulders raising my ass up enough to pull the panties to my knees, before sitting back down on his boner.

When I sat, he moved his hand down to my balls and began to rub them, while his left hand continued to rub my chest. I leaned back and spread my legs as wide as the panties would allow. He kissed my neck, his goatee brushing my shoulder.

"You are such a sexy little bitch Robert. That perty dick is very hard. Turn over and let me feel that ass," he said pulling my torso to the side and spinning me so my ass was up and cock down, laying across his lap like a rag doll. The memory of last nights spanking came back as he began to caress and squeeze my ass cheeks.

"That's so perty," he said sighing. (My boner pressed against his thigh as he rubbed.) "But, unfortunately you were 22 minutes late Robert."

Whack! His meaty hand slapped my naked ass, "One...(Whack!) Two... (Whack!) Three."

He continued until my ass was burning and my eyes watered from the pain, "Please!" I shouted.

"Nine (Whack!) Ten (Whack!)" he continued

"I'm sorry!" I yelled trying to wiggle free.

His left hand gripped my side, fingers digging into my ribs. I stopped fighting and the pressure released.

He continued for twenty two smacks, before gently caressing my flaming cheeks.

"Man, they are red. Why don't you take a minute and collect yourself Robert?" He said reaching into the bag as I stood up. "I want your to get yourself pertied up and put this on before you come out. Then I have a surprise for you, OK?" He asked in his calm voice.

He had begun to stroke my softening hard-on "OK Big Daddy," I answered excited and angry at the same time.

He handed me a balled up leather cloth and went into the bathroom. "Take your time darlin'. You're gonna love what's next. Make sure that's on all the way... No peeking."

I looked at the leather object and it was a face mask that covered the head and eyes leaving the nose mouth and chin exposed. Setting it down, l looked in the mirror and wiped away the water from my eyes. It had been a long day, so I washed my face and brushed my teeth, before wetting a hand towel with cold water and applying it to my stinging ass.

I heard some rustling in the room, not sure what was going on. I finished and put the mask on cinching it behind my head. There were two pads that filled my eye sockets and prevented any peeking once it was on.

I walked out the door, blind, heart racing, not knowing what was ahead. It caused a little extra rush through my cock, as it stuck out through the waist line of the panties.

As I stepped out, I was greeted by a warm hand gripping my cock head. "So, sexy Robert. Are you ready for some Big Daddy?" He asked, gripping my hand with his free hand and placing my hand on his exposed Boner.

I felt his hot curved cock as it stiffened in my hand. My whole body tingled with excitement. The thought of giving myself to him with the blind fold on, with the heightened sense of smell and touch, made my head spin and my heart race.

"Are you my cock sucking little bitch Robert?" He asked softly.

"Oh, yes I am Big Daddy, please let me suck your dick..."

"You're a Cock Slut aren't you Robert?"

"Yes, I am!" I said emphatically.

"You like it in that perty ass, don't you?" He said pressing his naked body against me and whispering in my ear.

I moved my arm to touch him from the side so more of him could touch me. My hand cupped his balls causing me to sigh. He was totally naked for me.

His right hand continued to stroke my boner and his left caressed my back and shoulders. He shuffled me closer to the bed, when a second set of hands caressed my ass, causing me to flinch and a strange voice spoke.

"Oh that is nice Big Daddy" he said softly, as his hot breath washed over the back of my neck.

The hands were warm and gentle. I gently pressed my ass back against the hands when suddenly another hand gripped my left hand and placed it on a semi soft cock. I gripped it and turned my hand cradling it between my thumb and forefinger, gliding up its six inch length.

My cock was at full attention! Big Daddy in my right hand, a second growing cock in left and roaming hands on my ass. The two hands belonging to the new cock I was stroking, began to rub my chest and shoulders. A voice to my right asked," May I Big Daddy?"

Big Daddy gave a grunt of approval and a hand took my hand from Big Daddy's cock and placed it on another semi stiff cock. I pressed my palm against it and rubbed down to his low hanging balls. It seemed about seven inches long and growing instantly harder from my touch. That sent a wave of pleasure to my cock, causing it to rise further.

"He is a little cock slut," He sighed as his hands began to work my stomach and back.

I groaned as hands caressed me all over, my boner felt like steel, the skin stretched painfully tight. The hands on my ass gripped my waist pulling my ass against a six inch hot boner, pressing into the length of my ass crack. The cock in my left hand was stiffening with each stroke.

"Oh God, I need to cum," I whined barely able to breath from all the stimulation.

I ground my balls against a hand that reached between my legs trying to balance between the hand and the cock hot dogging my ass crack.

"Those are some pretty panties you got slut, They fit those balls real nice," said a voice from in front of me, I assumed, the owner of the hand I was humping.

"He loves showing off his panties. Don't you Robert?" asked Big Daddy.

"Yes!" I groaned.

"Do you want to use your cock sucking skills on my friends Robert?" His hand gripping my boner.

"Yes, Big Daddy. I wanna suck every cock in the room." I said legs wobbling.

"Are you gonna share that perty little ass too?" Asked Big Daddy leaning in to my ear.

"Oh God yes, please fuck me. I want to cum with a cock in my ass again please," I begged, hips rolling and body swaying. "Ooohhhh fuck I love cock, I want them all."