Restrained Sex Fun

Story Info
Restrained controlled kinky sex with a trusted friend.
2.3k words
4.34
16.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a day in the sun, on and around the water, he drives her home. She says thank you and start closing the door, but he puts his foot in the jab and just looks at her, straight, saying nothing. Taking the hint, she invites him in, give him a drink to sip while she runs upstairs for a quick shower.

She soaps up, enjoying the hot water, when the door of the shower opens. He is standing there, wry smile on his face, fully clothed. She leaves the door open and starts rinsing, turning her back to him, staying away from the cold air infiltrating the cabin.

He steps in, naked. The shower cabin steaming once again. She is stunned by him, silent, delecting in his sight... tall... male... confident.

She grabs the soap and stands behind him, washes him, starting with his neck. She lathers every inch of his him while the water warms them both... shoulders... arms... back... buttocks... down the back of each legs. On her knees, she washes his feet, makes him turn and cleans the front of his legs.

Washing him like this in silence warms her more than the hot water of the shower... and seeing him all relaxed, enjoying her hands on his body, adds to her pleasure.

She rises slightly, on somehow weakened legs, and continues soaping him... hips... thighs... balls... half erected cock, which she teases and kisses on her way to his abs and chest...

Soaping his chest with both hands makes both their breath skip... She pauses and just looks at him before she finishes with his face, stealing a kiss.

He steps under the water more, rinsing, fully erected now. She can't resist, she snuggles into him... wet skin on wet skin... hot water dripping on them. With a wry smile on his face that say he's not impressed she interrupted and made them both soapy again, he slaps her ass... low... making her moan and arch her back. Slight pleasure running through her.

He grabs her and they stand under the water, rinsing, laughing at her reaction.

He opens the door, grabs two towels, hands her one.

They stand there, half dripping, half wrapped in towels... feeling playful. Something else than a shower and a chat on their mind.

They both know it's playtime... once in a while... without judgment.. and tonight it feels just right, no clothes needed... no night cap... no goodbye yet.

He pulls her towards her bed, both towel-less, and sits them. He tells her he wants sex AND control. She agrees. They discuss a bit, refresh their knowledge of their limits and safeword. He knows what he wants, understands what she needs.

They are still siting at the foot of the bed. He straddles her, holds her head and takes a demanding kiss, making her shiver. They move up the bed, still kissing, devouring each other, biting, hands running wild...

She is lying on her back, with him above her. He tells her not to move and reach over to her toy drawer, emptying it on the bed beside her, looking through the toys and bottles... Her breath catches, anticipation building in her, she turns on her side towards him, slightly worried, really excited. He stops, looks at her straight in the eyes, no smile, and orders her on her stomach. Shit! He was serious when he told her not to move... She turns on her front, slowly, hesitantly. Too slow for him, he finishes turning her roughly with one hand and slap her ass, twice, each cheeks very rapidly. This time harder, making her yelp a little. Another slap full on and he asks her why she is getting punished...

In surprise... and appreciation... she is a bit slow to answer, he slaps again, and again, smiling as her buttocks are turning a light red he likes... She does not hesitate again, answers him quickly now...

He rubs her now sensitive buttocks, bending to kiss her... guiding her onto her back again. No need for a reminder not to move, she can still feel his hand... he goes back to the toys and turns to her, holding leather handcuffs, smiling. She quickly sneaks her hands under her bottom. He growls, open hand waiting. After a sigh, she gives him her wrists. He straps the cuffs on, checking they are not too tight... Then he grabs a length of rope and loops it in the hidden hook of her headboard. She trembles slightly, unsure what to expect. It makes him laugh, he likes that mixed look of anxiety and eagerness on her face.

He lets the rope go, just hanging there and straddles her again, warming up her breast, teasing her nipples, pinching, pulling... She moans, grabbing his head, bringing him in for a much needed kiss, her cuffed hands running on his back, his ass, wanting to touch all of him. His body responds to her touch... She can feel his erection pushing on her, hard.

He grabs her left wrist, loops the rope in the D ring and knots the end. The right wrist follows. Her hands are above her head, the rope long enough to have a bit of loose but not enough to allow her to touch him. He sits back on her, low, smiling, letting her calm down while she adjusts to the restraints. He kisses her again, gently this time, his warm hands running on her body, sensitizing her skin. His mouth following them. On her breasts, down the roadmap on her belly, to her inner thighs... he slid a finger over her pussy and laugh... she is wet. Being restrained arouses her. He knows it but experiencing it is different, each time, it awakes a strong feeling of powerfulness and protectiveness in him. He takes a second to let it sink deep in him.

He kisses her pussy, it's warm, heat radiating from it. Too warm for his taste at this point. He grabs a bottle without showing her what it is, makes her nervous... and happy...

He squirts a pump of gel on his finger and rubs it directly on her clit, cleaning his finger on her labia...

Ahhh, she feels the cold spreading... smells the mint... Ohhh! (Mouth open, loud Ohhh!)

He looks at her from high between her legs... amusement flickering in his eyes. Shit, she closes her mouth... Too late, the idea is in his head... He makes his way back to her mouth, slowly, but with purpose, enjoying her body with hands and mouth, bitting both nipples on the way... They kiss, she is pulling on the rope, wanting to touch him, not submitting... yet. He tells her there is a better use for an open mouthed Ohhh... He sees the hungriness in her eyes... her mouth watering... he climbs higher on her, his knees over her shoulders... and slides his cock in her wet mouth. Teasing, letting her lick him... then a bit deeper... allowing her to suck... He is in control and enjoying it...

She moans as he pulls out, rubbing the head of his dick on her lips... her clit is stimulated by cold... his dick in her mouth is hot... opposite sensations making her quiver...

Seeing her consensually helpless under him arouse him more... He grabs the headboard with both hands and trust deep into her mouth... in and out... slowly enough she can suck... fast enough she has no control, can only follow his rhythm. He varies the speed and deepness, forcing her to adjust to what he wants, what gives him pleasure... She likes it... concentrating on his movement in and out of her mouth, nothing else, submitting to him a little more, her happiness increasing. She can taste his saltiness, swallows between trust, as he hardens even more in her mouth.

He is moaning, thrusting in her open mouth, breathing fast, hands tight on the headboard... but he slows down, pulls out... and stops, just on the edge of cumming... She can see his balls contracting and his effort to stay in control.

She is catching her breath... feeling empty somehow... becoming aware of her surroundings a little again... he notices and smiles, wickedly, making his way down her body, taking his pleasure on the way, keeping her climbing with fingers, teeth, tongue... gentleness and sweet pain mixed together...

He reaches between her legs, opening her with fingers, teasing... and licks her. His tongue sliding over her whole pussy. Warmth after the cold... Ahhh! He likes the taste, hers mixed with sweet mint... and continues his exploration, with expertise, making her wetter... fingers join in and she moans loudly, her knees opening more, lifting over his shoulders, feet pressing on his upper back...

She is at his mercy, and he knows it, enjoys it. Her breathing accelerates, almost panting, hips following him, pressing on his mouth, pushing on his exploring fingers... She wants to be filled, use for his pleasure.

That gives them both satisfaction.

He gently laughs at her begging, making her wait on the edge...one of his hand has grabbed something, she did not notice, but he now drips cold lube on her ass, rubbing it with something... her breath catches with realization and, without giving her time to think, he pushes the plug in her, slowly, all the way. Ahhh, she feels filled, the plug awakening erogenous nerves rarely stimulated. He returns to her pussy, mouth and fingers gentle, letting her adjust to the new sensations but keeping her on the edge. She is filled and wants more... rocking into him, begging louder now...

Please Sir...

He increases his torture on her pussy, pressing the plug once in a while... enjoying the game. She is close, her breath stops, hands pulling hard on the rope, endorphins pushing her brains in the clouds... he is watching her closely, controlling her climb... and he bites her clit as his fingers slide deep into her... curling up with strength...

Ahhhh... electric shocks spread through her body, she is uncontrollably clenching around his fingers, his tongue relentless on her clit, making her cum and cum, waves after waves, until her body goes limp a little.

With a finger still in her now swollen and dripping pussy, he removes the plug with the other hand. The sensation makes her clench around his finger, delayed orgasmic wave...

Taking her out of her head gives him satisfaction... and need...

He kisses her, first gently then more roughly, enjoying her current state, her submission to his pleasure... He is not ready to let her come down yet, he toys with her breasts, kissing, sucking, pinching the nipples, needing his own release...

One hand slides down to her wetness, clit still sensitive, she moans, pushes into his hand...

His need is stronger now... he turns her on her stomach, and positions her quickly the way he wants... head on bent elbows, hands still tied, knees bent, legs far apart and ass high... entire body accessible and available to him...

She can feel him behind her, his hard cock rubbing on her ass, his hands massaging her swollen tits, then awakening her pussy again. He is not gentle now, he's simply roughly taking what he wants... for himself. It makes her respond with satisfaction, moans, need to please and satisfy rushing through her. He slips a finger in her and her whole body pushes against it, straining on the restraints, wanting his cock in her, wanting his cum...

His hands have left her, his heat a little bit farther from her skin... She hears the condom wrapping being ripped and her lower back arches responsively... onto which he drops lube, making her wonder... keeping her in the unknown... wanton.

With expert fingers he rubs some lube on her clit, making her arch more, higher, and then drenches her asshole in lube, rubbing his hard cock on the entrance... He pushes in slowly, letting her adjust to his size but pushes all the way in nonetheless. Buried to the hilt, he pauses, letting them both feel... then starts thrusting in her, holding her hips, keeping a watch on her as he slides in and out, faster and deeper. She takes him all in, pushing up to meet him at each thrust... he knows there is no pain at this point, pure enjoyment, so he pounds her hard... taking her intimately... for what seems an eternity and only a few seconds... bringing them both to the edge...

Her head bends down, he feels her spasm around him, tight... and reaches a hand to her clit, rubbing roughly, pounding her restlessly... and... presses her clit hard as he buries his cock in one fast strong thrust... making them both cum frantically... shaking... her whole body clenching around him, milking him.

He pulls out slowly, dropping his weight on her, both catching their breath.

As she is not moving or taking much, he realizes she's gone in her happy place. Happens sometimes, for her it's more a state of mind than a pain or time threshold that makes her slides into subspace. She is not far gone but not fully with him either.

He unties the rope without leaving her body untouched, keeping the physical contact it needs at this point...

He unshields himself, lays on his back, legs raised on a pillow, and pulls her close into his body, arms surrounding her, holding her tight in safety. Bringing the sheets on them, cocooning to not crash, his hands gently rub her back, his head bent in her hair, breathing warmth gently. They are both coming down slowly, happily.

She is re-establishing contact with her surroundings, still not fully grounded but aware. He takes two water and hands her one, knowing she won't take anything sweeter then water anyway.

They both lay there, calm, satisfied, talking a bit, until sleep takes them.

The End