Resurrection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end, while he was thanking her for the evening, she couldn't wait any more and pulled his lips to hers giving him a long slow kiss. There was no tongue but her lips were puffy, soft and yielding and his were firm but gentle.

They broke apart and she ran off to her waiting taxi.

On day ten of his island stay, they met, after separate suppers, at Doc's Outdoor Bar and found themselves, walking on the water's edge on the moonlit beach with their drinks. They stopped to investigate a splash in the water and some-how she was in his arms. He kissed her hard and parted her lips with his tongue and she sucked it in letting him explore her mouth as a slow fever gripped them.

She pushed his tongue back with hers and savoured him in return. He welcomed her tongue holding it captive in his mouth and pulled her body against his vicelike and she felt his erection hard against her stomach.

"Take me Mike! Take me!" She gasped into his mouth. She was wearing a tailored off-white dress with a hem half-way up her thighs finished in navy blue trim. She had kicked off her shoes earlier and was barefoot. He reached down and pulled it off her and looked at her surprised even shocked. She was totally naked underneath. Her skin shone in the moonlight showing an even tan throughout. There was no bikini line. The woman had suntanned nude which was something that Mandy would have never done.

Her Nipples were brown from the sun and her pussy was shaved clean. Once again something she had never done before. She undid his belt and pushed down his Khakis only to find that he too was commando underneath. He pulled off his top and she pushed him down settling her pussy on his stomach as he bent at the waist so he could capture her nipples with his mouth.

He ran his hands over her firm breasts, down her sides and across her tummy until they encountered her battle scars. They were neater now thanks to plastic surgery but still raised, unmistakeable and like it or not, they were a permanent part of her. He felt them with his fingers then pulled her closer so he could trace them with his lips and kiss them. She was taken aback, self-conscious for a moment until she realized that he was not only accepting but embracing of them and she surrendered to his ministrations.

"You're beautiful!" He whispered to her. "Every part of you." She was relieved that her scars didn't put him off and found herself purring when his mouth found her belly-button and moaned her need when he pulled her hips over his face parting her nether lips and settling her pussy over his mouth.

Immediately, she clamped his face with her thighs and arched as he slipped his hands around her back gripping the twin globes of her ass, mauling and pulling them apart to open her even wider to the unrelenting assault on her lips, cunt and clit. It wasn't long before she gave a full blooded howl as she came, covering his face in her juices. She pulled herself off his face, frightened that the power of her orgasm might loosen her bladder and slid down his body till she encountered his rock-hard erection. She settled it between her pussy-lips while she reached over to kiss him tasting herself on his lips and tongue. Then unwilling and unable to wait any longer, she grabbed his cock and lined him up sliding him into her drenched cunt. He got half-way before she had to lift and re insert him due to her lack of use, until he bottom-out. The sensation was almost painful.

"Oh God Mike!" She wailed. I haven't been fucked in more than two years! I need it so bad!" He responded by driving into her from underneath. His thighs strong enough to thrust upwards even as she was smashing herself down. He was brutal on her breasts and nipples and she was running sandy fingers around her clit. She would be raw and sore the next day but right now she didn't give a damn other than powering herself to another orgasm.

"I'm getting close Manda!" He growled fucking her upwards.

"Yes Mike! Pound me, Pound my pussy!" They both came, loud and hard and she fell backwards over his legs panting. "Oh God! Oh God I needed that!

She rolled off him and crawled around looking for their drinks left in the sand, then kissed each other with sweet tropical rum on their lips for a long time only coming up for air.

He ran his hands up and down her thighs, kissing and caressing all he could reach. They pulled their clothes back on before they walked back to Doc's and ordered more Rum Cocktails.

They were stuck on each other. He held her tight afraid that if he wasn't holding her she'd slip away. She in turn, couldn't get enough of the way his body felt against hers.

"I must have you again!" He murmured in her ear and goose flesh ran up her arms and thighs and she bit her tongue to stop from moaning out loud in response.

He dropped money at the bar and dragged her almost running for a taxi. She was naked before he had closed his suite's door behind them. She fell onto her knees uncaring for anything other than feeling his cock which she freed from his pants and hungrily sucked into her mouth. He went from half hard back to steel within seconds. She sucked him deep and tried to deep throat him and was successful for a moment before she choaked and pulled back.

"God Manda. Do that again!" He urged her and taking a deep breath she swallowed him once more. After a couple of minutes of slurping she disengaged.

"Do you want to come in my mouth Mike or pound my pussy again?"

"I want to be inside you, he lifted her and placed her on the bed on all fours and entered her from behind. He fucked her with slow but hard strokes using his hands to explore her body. He cupped her breasts and squeezed them and ran his palms up to her nipples rolling and pulling on them while she groaned loudly.

"God Manda, I love your pussy!"

"Enough of the soft stuff!" She shouted back. "Fuck me like a slut!" He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back hard using his other hand to tease her clit and started piledriving into her. "That's it! That's it!" She groaned her approval. "Make me your slut!

Fuck my brains out!"

He smashed his cock into her harder like he was trying to punch a hole into her. "This pussy is mine bitch! You get that?"

"Yes, yes only yours, only yours." Then she spasmed and came, crying out loud. He followed almost immediately, her pussy spasms milking him and rushing him to orgasm.

She collapsed pulling him down on top of her back. "Don't move" as he tried to roll off her. "Stay on me. Crush me under you." Her body shook and he realised she was crying. "I needed that." His cock plopped out of her and she rolled slowly under him until she faced him. She held him on her taking all his weight and locking her arms around him.

"I needed you!"

"I needed you too. For the longest time, as well." His tears dripped on her forehead, and hers run down her face until he stooped and kissed them away. "I'm sorry about the hell I put you through. I must have been a fool."

"Noo... I've realised that I did little to stay attractive to you. Work, raising Jason, the mundane day to day tedium." She sniffed and he kissed away a fresh batch of tears.

"That's why I had to reinvent myself into someone I liked." She looked him in the eyes. "And I hoped it would be someone you liked."

He nodded his understanding but his own fears were still hanging between them. "I know I'm not the man you married Manda. I feel like I'm just a shadow of who I was."

"You're no shadow my darling." She held his face with her hands and kissed him over and over. "You are real and strong and intelligent and I love you more than I can ever express."

"I love you Manda." Hot tears fell on her face. "You have saved my life twice."

"And you have saved me, so I guess we've saved each other." She smiled through her tears. "Can we move forward? Together?" I want to be your wife, your friend, your whore. I want you to wake up with your cock in my mouth. I want you to fuck me in every-way possible and I want us to do things together and apart that keep us interesting and exciting and young for each other"

"What do you say?" She looked fierce and determined and her heart was open for him to see.

"I say we're rich enough to devote the rest of our lives to making each other happy." He was starting to crash and his eyes were closing. The last thing he remembered hearing was:

"Rest of our lives is good, because tomorrow you'll have to find a pharmacy and get me some kind of cream, preferably with Novocaine. All that beach sand on my clit has left me raw."

Epilogue

The next day he went to the resort's first aid station and found a cream that worked. Clearly they weren't the first or last guests to have experienced beach-sand burn on sensitive areas. Once she was able to walk they went to her hotel to collect her belongings and went back to his place.

Later that evening she proclaimed her pussy ready for action as long as they used plenty of lube on her clit and they made slow languid love that was almost tantric.

The day after they started planning their next adventure.

The end.

Authors Note:

Thank you for reading to the end.

Note that I've put over 25 years into the pharmaceutical Industry so I have a fair knowledge as to what goes on behind the scenes. The medical aspects of the story including the use of Zolpidem have been documented so I may have taken some liberties but it's all mostly true. Getting shot in the head was a tough one to work around but although catastrophic in 99% of the time, there's still survivors, with some making remarkably functional recoveries.

Unlike my previous stories which were all written in the first person, I thought and planned for this story to be written in the third person so I could jump from character to character and it was DAMN difficult so to all the authors who do it regularly -- hats off to you.

My wife cried a few times when I read her the chapters and I hope you also found it emotively worthwhile.

Nick