Retirement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete headed home after another hour and well before the rush of people coming home from work. Helen had indicated that both she and Judy looked forward to walking with him in the morning.

Pete still had an hour before his dinner date at Ann's house. He returned home and checked to make sure he still had cooking implements and cleaned out one cupboard before taking a shower and preparing to head over to Ann's house.

He arrived right on time and rang the doorbell. Ann answered the door and immediately opened her arms for a hug. Pete noticed the thin top she wore and her erect nipples poking out at him. His arousal was instant as he stepped into the warm embrace feeling both welcomed and aroused. After a longer than what Pete thought appropriate for just a friendly welcoming hug, Ann stepped back.

"I haven't hugged anyone in a long time. I have missed out on a lot due to my isolation. I really enjoy the intimacy of these hugs," Pete revealed.

"I like them too. I haven't had many male friends in quite a while," Ann hinted.

" I thought you and many of the woman in the neighborhood were members of an online dating group."

"A lot of us are and I check it out every so often, but a friend is different. We have known each other a long time and now we are just getting reacquainted after a long time apart."

"That's true and I think I was stupid to have run away from those who were actually friends." Pete reached out his arms again for another hug, but this one out of pure friendship.

Pete ended the hug as most hugs he'd had long ago, after just a few seconds.

"You know, you don't have to hug me as if I'm your sister." Ann revealed a hidden meaning that surprised him.

Pete looked at her with a perplexed expression and she added, "Have you ever heard of friends with benefits?"

Before Pete could answer he heard voices behind him, "So glad you made it Pete."

Suzy and Carol approached him from the street.

"I wouldn't want to pass up a home cooked meal, by the way I found my spaghetti recipe and my house is almost ready for visitors."

They all entered Ann's home and made themselves comfortable. Hugs were exchanged and like before with Ann the hugs were more intimate and lasted longer than a traditional friendship hug. Pete enjoyed each hug, but now after hearing the question Ann had asked, he wondered if the other two women wanted the same. It seemed that they all were wearing skimpy tops that displayed more than they covered.

A furry of activity followed including setting the table and finishing up on the cooking and serving of the meal. Pete stayed out of the way since he was in an unfamiliar home and didn't know where anything was; beside he was enjoying the view of the scantily clad derrieres bending over and bouncing from here to there.

They sat down to a meal of baked salmon, rice, and carrots. The conversation started out by asking Pete what he'd been doing these past 5 years. Had he met anyone at work? Had he dated? Was he currently?

Once they were satisfied that Pete was available, they shifted the focus of their questions. They now wanted to know about his sexual preferences. They all were aware of his attraction to their backsides, but they wanted to know how far that attraction went. Did he like to spank, or was caressing enough? Did he like sex from the rear?

Pete started to feel a bit uncomfortable, but at the same time aroused. No one seemed offended by his answers, and yet this line of questioning was putting him on the spot.

"Okay, I think that's enough for tonight, you each had many more than your twenty questions," he announced.

"Pete's right, we've been badgering him. Let's give him a break. How about a game?" Carol suggested.

Ann stepped into the hallway; she held a deck of cards and some plastic chips when she returned. "We can play poker," she declared setting the cards and chips on the table.

"Strip poker?" Suzy asked with a sexy smile.

Pete chimed in, "I know all guys are assumed to be good at playing poker, but I suck at it and never play."

"Okay then, how about we just cut to the chase. Life's too short to be playing these attraction games. We are all interested in moving forward and I know you have really enjoyed the hugs, Pete so how about we up the stakes a bit and enjoy a more adult hug?" Carol then removed her top and stepped forward to press her now naked breasts into Pete's chest and wrap her arms around him.

Pete was more than a bit surprised by this new approach, but not so much as to refuse her. He wrapped his arms around her and enjoyed the sensation. She would pull back a bit to allow him access to caress her breasts and pinch her nipples.

Soon all three women were topless and taking turns pressing their breasts into Pete's chest and face. Suzy started to toy with Pete's nipples while presenting hers to him. Soon Pete was also shirtless and had his nipples licked and sucked by each of the women. He found that gripping and kneading the thinly clad ass of the woman sucking on his nipple made his cock harder.

Suzy was the first to pull away from the group and turn around. She leaned forward and presented her thinly veiled backside to Pete, then slipped her fingers into the waistband and slowly pushed down her yoga pants exposing her thong.

Ann stepped away next, "I know you like the yoga pants, so I have to ask. Would you like them on or off?" She said with a laugh as she learned over displaying her ass.

Pete laughed along with her, "Oh, definitely off."

Ann pealed down her pants displaying her bare behind. "Sorry, but I didn't wear a thong today." She said with a giggle, "I hope that's okay."

Pete rushed toward her and caught her in his arms. His hands were all over her butt as he caressed and kneaded her checks open and closed, then followed with a light slap on her butt that resulted in an "ahh" sound coming from her.

Carol, not to be outdone, "It's my turn now."

Soon all three women were naked and leaning with their arms on the table and their butts presented to Pete. He hesitated just a moment to decide where to start before he buried his face between the lush globes of Suzy's behind. She wiggled against his face encouraging his to explore deeper.

Pete knew he'd have to pace himself. He'd never been with three women before, but knew he'd be unable to satisfy all of them. He moved on to the next inviting derriere, and like Suzy before, Ann thrush back against Pete's face and bent over more deeply. He tongued her wet channel and flicked back and forth, up and down for several passes before he remembered there was another woman patiently waiting.

He reluctantly pulled away and found the last delectable morsel waiting for him. He gave Carol a few long licks before he thrust his tongue deep between her spread legs.

Carol actually ended the oral session; "We wouldn't want you to feel the need to try to please all of us tonight, so allow us to see what we can do for you."

Pete's pants vanished as if by magic and he found himself slumped on the couch with his legs spread wide, a naked woman on either side of him, and his cock being licked by Ann.

Pete soon settled into the new situation. His erection was hard and being licked from just under his balls and up the underside of his cock with great skill while he fingered the women on either side of him. Suzy started to squirm under his hand and he inserted his finger deeper.

Carol then announced, "Switch," and got up to take Ann's place at Pete's cock.

She sucked him deeply and slowly. Pete felt himself getting harder and increased his pumping of the two wet channels under his fingers.

Pete felt himself stiffen just as Suzy screamed out her orgasm and Ann thrust her pelvis up to his hand. She shuddered just as Pete shoved his cock as far as it would go down Carol throat and released his stream of pent up passion.

It took them all several minutes to recover, but eventually they got up gave each other another hug, before getting dressed and heading out for their respective homes.

Pete knew he was going to like being retired and still had a walk with Jill planned for the morning. He wondered what new experience she had in store for him.

12