Retirement and College Ch. 03/End

Story Info
Manda joins Kassie and John.
6k words
4.73
15.8k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Sorry gang, but life has been kicking my ass. Here's the 3rd and "final" installment of Retirement and College. I've got a lot of open stories that I need to work on and finish (Per @Goducks1). I want to get some of these completed as I have three large projects I have outlined/started and I want to devote my time to them, now that I have time again. I'm planning to have anything new completely written before it is submitted. Thanks to everyone that has read, voted or commented on my stories. Hope you enjoy....

I woke up the next morning at daybreak, which was surprising since Kassie and I didn't even try to sleep until after 2. The rest of the night had been delightful. We talked for a long time in the hot tub, before our cuddling ended with her straddling me. We made love again after we were in bed. There was a sense of urgency between us, as if we were making up for lost time. It reminded me of the time I'd shared with Manda in college. Once the line had been crossed, there'd been a need to reinforce our feelings for one another. She'd finally cuddled up next to me, her naked little body draped over mine.

She was still curled up next to me that next morning, her thin, tan arm laying across my chest. Her smooth thigh resting on a more intimate area. I listened to her breathe softly, and felt her exhale against my chest. I couldn't think of a more perfect way to wake up. I heard my phone beep and reached over to get it from my bedside table. Manda had texted me.

'How are you,' she'd typed.

'Good,' I replied.

'How was your night,' she asked immediately.

I turned my phone around snapped a pic of me holding Kassie as she slept.

I sent Manda the pic along with, 'How do you think it was?'

'Oh, my. I am so jealous!!'

'I have two arms, you know,' I replied.

'Yes, you do. Can you talk? I need to.'

'Sure,' I typed.

I slowly slid away from my sleeping niece. She stirred briefly and before snuggling against her pillow.

I walked out to the dining room and hit Manda's number. She answered immediately.

"Morning baby," she said.

"Good morning, what's on your mind?"

"Everything. I just typed my resignation," Manda said.

"Seriously," I asked.

"Yes!"

"Wow, that's great. What changed your mind," I asked.

"Lots of things. I need to be there with you two."

"I'll agree with that," I said, smiling to myself.

"Good. Do you think I'm going to be in the way?"

"No, I don't. I'm going to need some of those pills they advertise on TV, though," I joked.

"Whatever. Did she wear you out?"

"A little bit. She was a little tiger waiting to be let out of her cage," I said.

"Sounds like someone I know," Manda laughed.

"I was thinking the same thing," I said. "So, what's your letter say?"

"Effective immediately," Manda said calmly.

"Wow."

"It's okay. My staff knows it's coming," she said reassuringly.

"Good," I replied.

"I'm meeting with my realtor friend in an hour," she added.

"You've definitely made up your mind."

"I have. I'm not going to wait any longer. I was just hanging on while Kassie was here. Now that she's not, it's driving me crazy. I need to be there with you two, baby," Manda said.

"I know you do. I can't believe it's finally going to happen."

"Me either, but it's what we want," she said.

"Yes. It is."

"When will sleeping beauty be awake," Manda asked.

"I imagine it will a bit. We were supposed to call you this morning. She wants to make sure you're okay with it," I replied.

"I am."

"I know you are, she just wants to be sure," I said.

"Skip the phone call and pick me up at the airport this afternoon."

"You're coming today," I asked excitedly.

"Why wait?"

"Exactly," I replied. The day was looking even better.

"I'm so excited," she said.

"So am I, baby," I agreed.

"Mmmm," she purred. "You better save some love for me. Baby sister misses you."

"I miss you, too. I'll try, but I better get her out of the house today," I ventured.

"That might not be a bad idea," Manda replied with a laugh.

"I can't wait to see you," I said. My mind was flooded with emotions. I would have them both here with me, finally.

"Me either. I better go. I love you," she said.

"I love you too baby. Bye."

Damn, I thought, smiling to myself. Everything had fallen into place. I heard bare feet approaching me from behind. I turned and saw my very naked niece standing behind me.

"Good morning, gorgeous," I said, as I stood to take her in my arms.

"Good morning, yourself," she replied as she looked up to kiss me. My hands roamed over her lithe little body. I realized that I was making up for lost time as well. The last 6 weeks had been difficult as I'd navigated the emotional minefield that led to last night. I'd wanted to touch her and embrace her like that, and I was finally able to do it. Our lips and tongues ravaged each other, our passion ever increasing. She noticed my mounting arousal and her hand reached for it. She eagerly stroked it exciting me even more. Finally, I couldn't resist and I reached down to grab the backs of her thighs. Even though she was unsure of what I was planning, she wrapped her arms around my neck as I gently lifted her from the floor. When I had her in place, she gasped as I slipped into her wetness.

"Oh, that's so good," she groaned.

"Mmmmhmmm," I agreed, kissing her neck. I moved her up and down, allowing my cock to slowly explore her wetness. The tightness of her sex was exquisite, and I loved the sensation of her soft skin against mine as I held her.

"Oh, Uncle John," she groaned. "I never knew it would feel so amazing."

"It does baby. Especially with someone you love and trust."

"Mmmm, that's certainly you," she purred.

"Good, baby doll."

"It makes me want to melt when you call me that," Kassie said.

"Good, you'll always be my baby doll," I replied.

She looked at me and kissed me tenderly. I realized that as erotic as our position was, I wasn't going to be able to hold her like that forever, especially as I intended for it to last a long time. I walked as best I could to the couch. When we made it, I sat back and she remained on top of me. Her hands moved to my shoulders as she began moving her hips. I held her firm ass in my hands as she rode me.

"I love this position," she said.

"So, do I. I love just sitting back and watching you make love to me," I agreed.

"Mmmm, did you ever think..."

"No, baby, I didn't," I admitted.

"I'm glad you came to your senses."

"Me too," I agreed.

"Uhhh," she groaned. "Oh wow."

"Already?"

"Yes. This is so new to me. I've touched myself, but this is something really special," she said.

"I agree. You're driving me crazy."

"Good." Her hips moved slowly, grinding against mine. I fought the urges I was feeling. I wanted her to take her time and enjoy it. My hands moved from her ass and roamed her sides, before focusing in on her tender young breasts. Her pink nipples were full and swollen and I lightly teased them with my fingertips. She responded to that by increasing the pace of her hips.

"Mmmm, you know how to drive me wild," she said.

"Experience, baby doll."

"Uh huh, experience," she moaned. She smiled and shook her head.

My nipple teasing turned to slow, gentle rubbing. She moved her hips faster, riding my cock hard. My rubbing intensified and I watched as she leaned her head back.

"Oh, oh god, that feels so good, eeeee," she shrieked. She fell against me, her head against the back of the couch. I took over the motion and drove my hips up into her. I listened to her lusty moans as I fucked her.

"Mmmm, Uncle John, oh. I'm going to do it again, oh!!!!"

"Me too, baby doll. You feel so good." I thrust in her a few more times and I lost control. My cock spasmed and contracted inside her flooding her with my cum, once again. My gorgeous little niece wrapped her arms around my neck and squeezed herself against me. We sat there quietly catching our breath, before she finally stirred.

"Wow," she said.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"Amazing," she smiled.

"It was," I said as I put my hands on her face and brought her lips to mine. We shared a long tender kiss.

"I love you, Uncle John," she smiled after we parted.

"I love you too, baby," I replied.

"Were you talking to Mom, when I came in," Kassie asked.

"Yes, I was," I answered.

"Is she okay?"

"Yes, of course she is, honey," I smiled.

"Can we call her?"

"No, no need," I said. "She'll be here tonight."

"Really?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Okay. That's good. Just for a visit," she asked.

"Initially, but she said she turned in her resignation," I replied.

"You're kidding," she asked. Her surprise was evident on her face.

"Nope."

"I didn't see that coming," she smiled.

"Me either," I offered.

"It'll be nice."

"Yeah, I think so," I agreed.

"I don't want to be in the way though," she said.

"Come here, baby. You are not going to be in the way. Not now, not ever," I said. I put my hands on her cheeks and kissed her gently.

"I think I will be," she said. Her eyes showed how she was feeling.

"Your mom asked me the same thing," I said. I wanted to clear out any doubts Kassie was having.

"She did?"

I nodded. "Neither of you are going to be in the way."

"This is all pretty crazy," she said.

"Yeah, it is. Welcome to my adult life, honey," I managed to smile.

"I understand," she smiled.

"I hated keeping the secret we had. I never thought I'd end up sharing the same thing with you," I said.

"I know. That night at Christmas, when I heard you two, I thought it would never happen. Then when I got here, I realized you were looking at me differently. I thought maybe I could make it happen," she smiled.

"You did that," I laughed.

"Yes, I did."

"You want to take a shower," I asked.

"Why, do I smell," she asked.

"No, you don't smell. I thought you might want to get cleaned up," I smiled. "Maybe I can take you shopping before we pick up your Mom."

"That sounds good but you're spoiling me," she said.

"Maybe," I smiled.

She took my hand and led me to my bathroom.

"I'm really jealous," she said. I had the shower designed with Manda and I in mind. There were two benches, multiple shower heads, and a steam generator. I'd found special shower heads from Sweden that gave the sensation of tremendous water pressure, while still being extremely water-conscious.

"Your shower is pretty nice," I offered.

"Yes, but I think I need a steam generator, though," she smiled.

"Bitch and complain, bitch and complain," I said.

"Hey, I wasn't bitching! Much," she laughed.

"Uh huh." I opened the door and led her into the cloud of steam. I took one of the shower wands and slowly rinsed her from head to toe. Her mother left some girly body wash during her last visit, and I lathered Kassie up.

"This is really nice," she said. "I love you washing me."

"And I love washing you. You can return the favor in a bit," I said.

"With pleasure," she smiled.

I made sure every square inch of her was spotless. I washed her smooth womanhood and her firm little butt.

"Are you making sure I'm clean, or something else," she asked.

"Both," I smiled.

"I thought so. I think it's my turn, now. Then, we can wash my hair," she said.

"Be my guest," I said.

She took the wand from my hand and finished wetting me down. Her soft hands washed virtually every inch of me, as well. Her touch caused me to become aroused again. She rinsed me and her hands encircled my cock.

"You're sure you're not really big," she asked.

"I don't know, I haven't compared it to others," I said. She laughed at that.

"I love it," she smiled.

"He loves you too, baby," I said.

I then helped her wash her long, dark hair. I'd always found that to be highly sensual as I'd done that many times with her mother over the years. I caught myself thinking about showering with both them, having both of their wet naked bodies against mine. All in due time I reminded myself.

After we got her hair conditioned and rinsed, she kissed me and led me to the bench. I sat down and she slowly knelt in front of me. Her hands reached out for my hard cock. She slowly stroked and looked at it.

"I wish I knew more," she said, looking up at me. "I want to make you feel the way you made me feel."

"You're doing just fine, baby. Promise. Just take your time. There's no rush. We have plenty of time to love one another," I said. That made her smile.

She leaned down and kissed the head of my cock. She looked back up at me and smiled. Her tongue traced around the tip, getting familiar with it. I still couldn't believe the sweet angel that I'd helped raise was on her knees licking my cock. I watched her tentative exploration closely. She kissed her way up and down both sides. Her big, brown eyes looked up to mine continually seeking affirmation. I nodded and smiled at her through the steam.

"Baby doll, you're doing great. It feels really good," I said.

"You're sure," she asked.

"Yes, of course. I love watching you give me pleasure. You're so beautiful and sexy. Let's go back to bed, though. I know of something that's mutually beneficial," I suggested.

"Okay," she smiled. As I stood up, I took her hands pulling her up from the floor. After I shut everything off, I led her out of the shower. I dried her slowly with a soft, thick towel, taking time to kiss her and remind her of how gorgeous she was. She enjoyed my attention and her hand scarcely left my throbbing cock. She took the towel from me and dried me. From her haste, I knew she was eager for further adventures. I took her hand and led her to my bed. I laid down pulling her on top of me. She quickly straddled me. Our mouths met in a series of hungry kisses. I felt her hips move as she tried to skewer herself on my cock. Not yet baby doll, I thought to myself.

I rolled over with her and moved around so my face was between her thighs. I then rolled back over with her, my tongue quickly lapping her wet sex. She laid there on top of me as my tongue and mouth explored her. I loved her taste. I knew I could lay there licking her until she was bored with it, the same as I was with her mother. She quickly got the idea and I felt her hand and mouth began to work my manhood. It felt amazing.

My tongue worked through her delicate folds. Despite my washing, I could still taste the aftermath of our earlier lovemaking. She tasted wonderful though, just like her mother. I was eager to have them both in bed with me. I was afraid that I couldn't keep up with the two of them, though!

Kassie was learning the nuances of having me in her mouth. Her initial tentativeness had eased and she became more enthusiastic. Her mouth and hand worked in unison building my excitement. I gradually focused my attention solely on her little clit. The first few swipes of my tongue around her sensitive spot caused her back to arch. Her mouth released my cock.

"Oh, god, that feels so amazing," she purred.

"Good," I managed to say as her mouth once again engulfed me. My tongue continued to work her clit, causing her to writhe on face. Before long, her work on my cock was forgotten as she focused on what I was doing to her. She raised up slightly, resting her hands on my thighs. It allowed me a better angle on her sex and on something else I was interested in. My tongue moved slowly away from her clit and through her labia. I continued further...

"Oh, wow. What are you doing," she gasped as my tongue made contact with her sensitive rosebud. I grabbed her hips with my hands in case she tried to pull away before I convinced her that it was okay. She shivered slightly as my tongue continued to probe her back door, but she didn't squirm away.

"I never imagined," she groaned as I lapped and teased her. I poked her opening slightly with my tongue causing her to gasp. Her hand reached back behind her and touched my head. There was such an intimacy in that, having her lightly pat my head as I ate her ass. I wanted to make her cum though so I reluctantly moved my focus back down. She moaned as my tongue once again made contact with her clit.

"Oh, that's so good," she purred. I circled her clit with big circles, gradually focusing in ever tighter. Her moans increased in both intensity and frequency. I knew she was close. I licked her harder and she responded by quickly cumming on my face. I let her come down before I moved back in. She was very excited and it didn't take long before she came once again. A third orgasm ripped through her maybe 45 seconds later. I was prepared to try for a fourth when she pulled away from me.

"You're going to have to stop that. I feel like I'm about to faint," she said. She laid down with her head on my chest panting. "That's so intense Uncle John."

"Too much," I asked.

"No, but I'm not accustomed to the intensity. It takes my breath away," she said.

"You'll get used to it," I promised.

"I can't believe the things you do to me," she said.

"What eating you out," I asked.

"Well, that and that other thing you were doing. I've read people's posts on Reddit about that, but I thought it was just talk," Kassie laughed. "Have you done that to Mom as well?"

"Yeah, baby. I have. I don't think there's anything a man and a woman can share that we've not done. She's been the best lover I could have ever asked for."

"She just happens to be your sister," she smiled.

"Yes, and you're my sweet little niece, and also a wonderful lover that's learning fast."

"Good. What makes it so special with Mom," she asked.

"Baby, it's not just with her. It's you too. You two are all I have in the world that means anything to me. I'd give the rest of it all away tomorrow, just to know that you two would always be safe and happy."

She smiled, but I saw her eyes were very teary.

"As for everything else, it's hard to say. Your Mom and I have been through a lot together. When we first started, I think we could have blamed on just being scared of our situation. We clung to one another for strength, but that led to more. The hardest thing I've done in my life was telling your Mom we needed to end things, but it was the right thing to do," I said.

Kassie simply nodded before I continued.

"I tried to find a woman that made me feel the way your Mom did, but I couldn't. I ended up settling and that was a mess almost immediately. Your Mom was what I always wanted," I said. "But I knew that she was happy with your dad and I just let it be. Especially when you came along. I wanted you to have everything that you deserved."

Kassie smiled. "I know you did. You've always spoiled me."

"I've tried," I said. "After your Dad passed, I never expected anything to happen again between your Mom and me. I was sure she'd put it behind her and I'd tried to do the same. It wasn't dead though. Far from it. And then you went and grew up to be such a beautiful young woman, and here we are today."

"I like where we are today," she said.

"So, do I," I agreed. We kissed softly and tenderly.

"You haven't gotten off yet," she smiled devilishly.

"No, I haven't, but your Mom told me I needed to save some for her," I admitted.

"That's no fun," she smiled.

"It'll be okay. I promise," I said.

"I know it will," she agreed. "Should I get dressed?"

"Yeah, I think we should. We can stop for breakfast on the way to the city."

"Sounds great," she said. She kissed me again. "I love you Uncle John."

"I love you too baby. Now and always."

I watched as she walked out my bedroom door and I couldn't help but smile to myself. What a turn of event the previous 24 hours had brought.

We enjoyed a leisurely breakfast on the way to the city. Kassie was eager to do some more clothes shopping with college starting the following week. After we filled the back of the Jeep with bags, it was almost time to pick her Mom up. We drove to the airport and were waiting in the baggage claim when we saw Manda come down the escalator. She'd never looked so good to me, dressed in a tank top, denim shorts and flip-flops. She saw Kassie and I standing there and immediately headed our way. We met her in the middle. I immediately took her in my arms and squeezed her tightly against me. Our lips met swiftly and we both tuned out the rest of the airport terminal as we kissed passionately. We were reminded of our surroundings by Kassie.

12