Retirement Community Pt. 11

Story Info
New Neighbor moves in.
3.8k words
4.58
17.7k
7

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers,

It has been a long time since I looked at this series, but it has gotten plenty of comments and high ratings. I'm going to see if I can wake up my muse and revive this series.

Joeehartley

Over the last couple of years, Jack had fallen into a routine. It was not a rut as that has a negative and boring, connotation, but rather a pleasant sameness that did not require a lot of thought. He went to the small gym every morning, did the same workout, often with an assistant. Next was brunch followed by a get together with one of more of the ladies who had befriended him for some naked fun to fill the rest of the day.

People seldom moved away and therefore there were few new neighbors moving in. It was a big deal for everyone in the community whenever a new person moved in, granted since most of the existing tenants were women, they were more interested if the new occupant was a healthy and active male.

The new resident turned out to be a woman and one who looked fit and trim. She and her moving van stopped two doors down from Jack. She, like most others in this community, didn't appear to have a lot of items to be moved and within an hour the moving van had left. The new inhabitant was now left with the unenviable task of organizing her belongings in the small space.

Jack knew that the women who lived close had all watched the men in the moving van unload the items of this new resident and had seen her standing in front of her condo. They also saw when the van left, but not one of them came out to greet the new neighbor. Jack decided to introduce himself and offer to help her move in, or at least direct her to the lunch room, knowing that she would be hungry after the move.

He walked over to the newly occupied condo, "Hello, I'm your new neighbor," Jack announced though the open door.

A sweaty woman dressed in jogging shorts and an oversize Tee-shirt came to her new doorway, "Hi," she said.

"I'm Jack, I live right over there in number 37. I just wanted to welcome you to the community and offer any help you might need. I know how hectic moving day can be," he said with a warm and welcoming smile. He hoped that she would not turn out to be one of those bitter women who seemed to live in the game room and were unpleasant to all they met.

"That's so kind of you," the woman answered returning the smile. "I'm Linda, and to tell you the truth, I'm lost at what to do next. It's been over thirty years since I've had to move and had to get rid of so much and now that I'm here without all the hired help I don't know what to do."

"Do you mind if I assist you in getting organized. I just moved in a couple of years ago and I think I remember how to do it," Jack offered.

"Would you please?" she almost begged.

Jack followed her into her condo. "Why don't we start with your kitchen. Where are the boxes of kitchen stuff?"

Linda pointed to the two boxes and soon everything was placed within easy reach. Jack found out that Linda actually loved to cook and offered him a home cooked meal as payment for his help. He suggested that she wait at least a week to get settled before she offered him dinner, but then he'd love to come over.

They next organized her bathroom and bedroom. The furniture had all been placed by the movers and Linda was happy with its placement. Jack made sure her TV was plugged in and working. He also set all of her clocks to the correct time and was impressed that she was all set up I just a little over an hour.

He directed her to the cafeteria and told her their hours. He left her to take her shower after the hard day's work and went back to his condo after again offering his assistance for anything she might need.

Jack went back to his condo and stripped off his sweaty clothes, he didn't bother to close the door. It had become a routine for him to leave his door open as an open invitation to any of his friends who felt like dropping by. He took a quick shower and after drying off retired to his living room to watch a bit of TV. He rarely wore clothes when home; most of his lady friends preferred it that way.

Jack sat in his recliner enjoying the breeze from the open door across his naked body and casually stroking himself when her heard someone call his name. It was his new neighbor, Linda, "Hello Jack," she called out just before stepping through the open door. She stopped after taking one step in when she noticed that jack was sitting in his recliner. She froze with her eyes fixated on the naked man. It took her several seconds to recognize that she was actually invading his privacy, but she could not convince her legs to take her back out of his home or to even turn her around.

Finally, she found her voice, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to intrude," she said as her face turned a bright red. Still, she did not move.

"No problem," Jack said, standing up and exiting to his bedroom. He returned in a couple of seconds slipping into his robe. "I often enjoy feeling the breeze on my body after I take a shower, sorry if I offended you."

"I'm not offended, as a matter of fact, I consider it a perk I never expected," she replied with a smile.

"In that case, come on over whenever you want. I'm often nude," Jack offered.

"Are you a nudist?" Linda asked. "Based on what I saw of your level of arousal, I wouldn't think so," she said still smiling.

"I'm not," Jack looked at the woman in front of him. She was again wearing a pair of shorts and a Tee-shirt, but this one fit her better and he noticed that her nipples were plainly visible. She was obviously turned on. He also noticed that she was biting her lower lip.

Jack smiled at her as he asked, "Would you like me to take back off my robe?"

Linda again turned bright red. "We barely know each other, but so far, I get the impression we are going to become very good friends." She didn't directly answer the question but her eyes shifted lower to watch the budge between his legs grow.

Jack read the signals perfectly, but decided not to pursue them yet. He needed to inform her of the games that were played here. "I'd love to take this back off and allow us to get to know each better, and I do want to do that later, but right now I think I'll get some clothes on and take you down to the cafeteria and I'll fill you in on how this community works over lunch."

Jack retired to his bedroom and took off his robe; he had not closed the door. He put on his standard shorts, Tee, and shoes and escorted his new friend to the cafeteria.

Luckily none of his close friends were here yet and he could inform Linda of the sexual activities in this community. He also informed her of the severe lack of men willing to play. Jack admitted that he'd been told that he was the only man who was active and that there were dozens of women that he sees often sexually. He confessed that he was not interested in an exclusive relationship and told her that he would introduce her to a couple of the other ladies who would introduce her to the other men around who also enjoyed sex, but rarely left their condos.

Linda listened with fascination, she had never in her wildest dreams thought she'd ever find anything like what Jack was describing. She'd been celibate for the last several years. She had not met any men who wanted anything but her money, or for her to take care of them. None were interested in sex. Obviously, she'd prefer if there were more active men, but she was glad she'd met Jack. She asked several questions and Jack answered as honestly as he could.

Soon he saw Carol, the first woman he'd met when he moved in and the one who showed him the ropes, heading towards him with her lunch. He introduced Carol to Linda and asked if Carol would explain the underground activities with the other men to her. Carol made Jack promise to spend some time with her tomorrow and then turned towards the new woman and started to inform her of the rotation the women used to service the men in the community. Jack excused himself to head back to his condo telling Linda to drop by any time.

Jack had no plans for the rest of the day and decided to take a walk around the grounds. He walked around several of the places that sparked memories of his outdoor sexual encounters with a few of the women here. He returned to his condo in a very good mood and took off his clothes; he again left the door open. He wondered if Linda would venture back after her talk with Carol.

A couple of hours later Jack again heard his name being called. Looking up he again saw Linda stepping through his open door.

"I see you are naked again," she remarked.

"Hi, Linda, I do spend a lot of time naked. Since you came back, I assume you don't mind my nudity," he replied.

"I was actually hoping I'd get to see that cock again. It's been a long time for me and yours is lovely," she answered, then added. "I had a nice chat with Carol and she's going to take me out to meet some of the guys you told me about who rarely leave their condos. Carol said that a group of women here visit these guys weekly to remind them that there are women around here. She warned me that these guys are only interested in the sex for their pleasure and won't do anything to please the women."

"I thought Carol would be a good choice to let you know about the inner workings around here. I only ever saw one of the men who live here and that was in passing I watched him come into the cafeteria and ask one woman after another to have sex with him. He found one after several attempts and she was back to her meal in less than a half hour."

"Carol told me that it wouldn't take a lot of time and she also said you were more fun," Linda said advancing towards the reclining Jack.

Linda reached out to caress Jack's limp member, encouraging it to grow in her hand. Jack sat up in his chair and found Linda on her knees in front of him with his cock in her hand and her tongue reaching for it. When the tip of her tongue touched the tip of his cock the wave of arousal hit him; it felt as if an electric current ran through him. His cock turned instantly hard and he pushed forward.

He grabbed her head, holding her in place as he stood. She adjusted her position, never losing contact with his cock. Jack pushed forward and Linda opened her mouth to take in his hardened member.

After a few strokes Jack pulled her to her feet, "My turn," he announced and pulled her Tee over her head. He lowered his head to take one of her nipples in his mouth while pinching the other with one hand and stroking her ass with the other.

He heard her moan and slipped down to remove her shorts. She stood in front of him as he lifted one of her legs over his shoulder. She balanced herself on the chair Jack had just vacated and he buried his face between her legs.

Linda's legs weakened and Jack had to support her, but he never stopped the action of his tongue on her wet, sensitive core. He felt her body start to quiver and then shiver, until she lost control and could no longer support herself. He slowly lowered her down to the carpeted floor and allowed her to recover.

"Carol was right, you do have a magic tongue," Linda said when she recovered enough to speak.

"Thank," Jack replied, "That mouth of yours is pretty good too. I look forward to playing with you as often as you would like."

"We don't have to be done right now," she countered.

"I make it a rule to pace myself, so I don't end up in the hospital with a heart attack," he replied. "Besides, aren't you going to visit a few of the isolated men tomorrow?"

"I am, but I'm being told they are nowhere as good as you," she replied.

"We have all the time in the world. Meet some of those guys and talk with some of the other ladies. We have a few games we like to play around here and you are more than welcomed to join in. Have you seen the gym yet?" Jack asked.

"It was pointed out to me and Carol said that the best thing about it was that you use it every morning," she answered.

Jack laughed, "Well, there isn't much there, but it is better than nothing."

They chatted for another couple of hours, until Linda went back to her condo to finish organizing her new home. She went to bed early, knowing that she was to meet several of the male population tomorrow and they were all interested in sex.

The next morning Linda woke up early and went for a walk around the community before heading off to breakfast and to meet Carol. The two of them were going to visit a few of the men who lived in the community but were not a part of any of the social activities.

Linda saw Carol as soon as she had her breakfast and went to take a seat with her, "Good morning, how are you doing this morning?" she asked.

"Fine, and how was your first night here?" Carol responded. "Did you go back to see Jack after we talked yesterday?"

"Yes, I did and I got to know him a bit better. He does have a magic tongue," she shared giggling. "Now tell me about these other guys that live here."

After a long and informative breakfast Carol took Linda on the rounds to meet a couple of the other men who lived in the community.

They approached a condo and Carol rang the bell, "Hi Pete, It's Carol and today I brought a friend," she announced.

Carol had already warned Linda that Pete may appear gruff and not interested, but that is just his insecurity talking.

An unshaven old man opened the door wearing a ratty old robe. "I was wondering if you finally found someone else to service you," he said. "And who's this?"

"Pete, this is Linda. She just moved in and I'm introducing her around, but if you're not interested in being civil, we can just move on." Carol addressed the old man.

"No sense in doing that, after you came all this way. Come on in," Pete said. "I'm not a young stud anymore, so I can't service both of you. I'll do the new girl. How'd you like a real man honey?" he addressed Linda.

Linda remembered what Carol had told her about life before Jack had moved in. The few men who were interested in sex were arrogant and rude for the most part. They knew there was a shortage of men and lots of horny women. They had given up on relationships long ago and now treated the women here like common whores, but for the women who missed sex this was all there was. Carol had also told her that a group of women kept these men interested, just in case Jack left.

Linda smiled at the old man, "Carol tells me that there are a lot of men around who are interested in female companionship."

Pete seemed in shock that she would challenge him, but regained his smugness quickly, "That may be true, but none of them are as well hung as I am." Pete then opened his robe displaying a half erect penis.

Linda had already made her point and saw no reason to humiliate the man that might serve a welcomed function in the future and for other women, "Impressive," she said.

"Strip, and lay down over there," he said indicating the couch. "And I'll treat you to what a real man can do."

Linda followed his instructions and noticed that Carol nodded at her and smiled.

Linda noticed that Pete became more aroused when she took off her shirt and shorts. She was not expecting much from this old man, but she was a bit surprised when he mounted her. He was not small and thankfully she had been arousing herself all morning, so the lack of foreplay was not painful.

Sex was over quickly, as she expected, but nevertheless she did experience one small orgasm.

Linda and Carol said their goodbyes and headed out.

Carol asked Linda, "What did you think? I know he's not at all like Jack, but he was what we had before Jack, and Jack can't be with all of us who want him."

"I must admit that I've been with worse and his cock is actually larger than I expected," Linda responded. "I might want to tease him a bit next time."

Carol and Linda laughed at trying to train the old dog, and walked over to meet another of the isolated men.

Jason was little better, at least he wasn't as rude and he actually complimented Linda and even caressed her breasts for a minute, before fucking her.

Linda had enough of meeting the other men for one day and went back home to enjoy a long, hot shower and thought about how she would fit in with this group. She knew that she could not have Jack all to herself and she was certain she could learn to accept the attentions of the other men, but she'd have to meet more of them.

The next morning Linda decided to check out the gym. She hadn't had her normal exercise in a few days. She knew it would not have the equipment she was used to, but she would make do. When she got there she discovered that Jack had beat her there and was on the treadmill.

She stood at the entrance just watching him for a few minutes. He wore gym shorts that were just snug enough to give her a nice view, and a Tee that was starting to soak with sweat. She figured he had been here for a while.

She noticed several mats laid out in front of the treadmill machine by the mirrored wall. She decided to do a bit of stretching and give him a show.

She walked in and announced herself, "Hi Jack, do you mind if I join you?"

"Hi Linda, not at all. I can get off this treadmill, if you want it. I've been on it for a while," he replied, not as breathless as she would have expected.

"That's okay. I think I'll do a bit of stretching first," she answered.

Linda then faced away from Jack on his treadmill and spread her legs, then did a forward bend. She listened as his breathing increased and looked in the mirror in front of her to gauge his reaction. She was pleased to note that he stared at her upturned ass. She started to sway touching one foot with both hands and then shifting to the other guaranteeing that her ass was dancing for his view.

She lowered herself onto the mat and completed a few yoga poses each making sure to display her butt in all it's glory. She then turned to face him while she seated herself on the mat with her legs spread wide and again alternated touching her toes.

She started to chat with him forcing him to look at her display. She asked how long he's been doing his workout here, how long of a workout he normally did, and what was his routine. She liked the fact that his eyes were focused between her legs and the moisture forming there.

Jack told her about the rebounder and how he enjoyed using that piece of equipment. He invited her to try it and when she did, he turned off the treadmill and stood behind her. He cradled her ass and she started her run/bounce on the small trampoline. Soon his hand found it's way between her cheeks and her pace increased.

Jack slid his finger further between her cheeks and felt the moisture there. Her breathing increased and within a few minutes she started to shiver. Jack quickly wrapped his arms around her supporting her as the orgasm raced through her body.

Once Linda recovered, Jack allowed her to finish her workout without further interference. They then walked over to the cafeteria for a light breakfast.

Linda told him about her encounters with two of the other men in the community and that she would over the next few weeks meet more of them. Jack was not familiar with either of the two men, since they rarely left their condos, but was pleased that Linda reached out to meet them.

"I would not want a steady diet of either one of them, but they do seem lonely and in need of a good time every now and again. I'm glad that several of the ladies here seem to visit them every so often," she shared.

Jack asked if she were going to become a part of the women to see to the needs of these men. She indicated that she might, but she couldn't say for certain until she met more of them and the ladies in the group.

After a long breakfast, Linda asked if Jack had any plans for the rest of the day and when he indicated that he was free for the next several hours, Linda offered a naked play date.

12