Retirement Heaven

Story Info
A retired older gentleman with a breakfast surprise!
3.9k words
4.32
21.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon:

Sixty-four years. Today was a day that could only happen in my dreams. I've been retired for almost 5 years, now and have been going to the same small neighborhood park almost daily since then. I used to walk our aging dog here every morning and evening. When I found myself longing for her after we had to put her down, I continued to walk there every morning, at least. My wife is younger by several years and is still working long hours. I've always been an early riser. I stroll to a corner convenience store, buy a large cup of coffee, the morning newspaper and continue on to the park. I walk a little and usually stop at the same secluded picnic table where the rising sun evaporates the dew first and I can sit in a beautiful, peaceful place, surrounded by pines, birds singing and traffic noise that is muted because of the buffer of the surrounding woods.

There are several of these secluded tables around a cul-de-sac. Each has a small opening to park a vehicle and a table that can seat 8 or 10 people. There's some open green space within each spot, for lawn games and socializing. A fire pit and a barbecue grill is provided, as well. From where I sit, I can see into a couple of similar spaces across the way. No-one else is in the park. It's a weekday and people are at work or school. Occasionally someone will drive through, checking things out, but it's off the beaten path for joggers.

For the last several mornings, a newer model Ford Focus, driven by a striking young brunette, has driven in and circled the oval drive that goes by a half dozen of these small spaces. She seemed to be looking for something and, not finding it, I suppose, continued back out the drive to the roadways that lead to other parts of the park. Yesterday, she looked in my direction and I thought I saw just the slightest of smiles and a nod.

Maria:

I've only been in this town for a couple of weeks. New job. I don't start until 10 in the morning and I've always awakened early. I get up and do yoga. I shower, dress and eat breakfast. I'm not sure why the partners want me to start so late but we're often open until six or later in the evenings. I've moved a thousand miles from friends and family to start anew. My ex-boyfriend and I had a pretty nasty breakup and I just wanted to take my new para-legal license and go someplace completely different.

Funny when you've been in a long-term relationship and have had regular sex. Cutting off the relationship and going cold turkey can make a plain vanilla girl start to fantasize. I started going to online chat rooms and having cybersex. I was masturbating almost every morning. I watched porn and bought a couple of toys. My fantasies started becoming more realistic. I was losing inhibitions and strongly consider trying one of them out in real life. I was becoming a slut in my own mind.

For the past week or so, I've had an itch that needs scratching and I started doing something I would never have believed of myself. In those early morning hours, I decided to explore the neighborhood by driving around. I found shops and restaurants, theaters and parks. It's a lovely town but I'm shy and having difficulty meeting people. At 28, I should be going out and doing things. The office is all business. It's a successful law practice and there is no shortage of clients, billable hours and work to be done. Very professional. No fraternizing or socialization. About a week ago, I was driving through a secluded picnic area in one of the parks I'd discovered in my travels, when I noticed a handsome, older gentleman sitting all alone at a picnic table, reading a newspaper and drinking coffee. I continued driving past as though I was looking for someone or something that wasn't there at the time. My thoughts started swirling, though. He looked like a retired professional. Nicely dressed in casual clothes: khaki pants, loafers, a thin leather jacket. His grey hair and blue eyes were stunning. He would look up and I could see, with my peripheral vision, that he was watching me. I tried very hard not to look at him but continued on my way. Yesterday, when I saw that he was looking at me rather intently, I tried to stifle a smile and I'm sure I nodded with the slightest movement of my head. I couldn't get the thought of trying something wild out of my head.

Jack:

I've been going to chat rooms and chatting up twenty-something women for a couple of decades now. One never knows what sort of exciting thing might happen with strangers in adult chat rooms. Most days are a waste of time. The last two have been most entertaining! A couple of days ago, I met a young brunette who wanted me to move our conversation from the literotica site to a yahoo private chat. I resisted, at first, asking why we couldn't chat privately where we were. She said she wanted to send me a few pictures of herself and request my assistance with something she was trying to work out. She told me a bit about herself and sent a couple pictures in professional looking clothing. Nice blouses and skirts. Heels. She was stunning, really. I asked her for something a little more risqué and she sent me one picture of herself in a bikini. Wow. Gorgeous face, eyes, smile and hair. Flat abs, busty, a great ass. I wanted to try to discover where she was located. Turned out it was about 1500 miles away. She wanted to keep in touch, though, and arranged to meet me on yahoo, again, yesterday morning when she told me what she wanted me to help her with today.

Brandon:

The sun rises around 5 at this time of year. By six, that picnic table is in full sun and the dew has evaporated by 7 when I arrive most mornings. It was about 7:30 when I noticed the same Ford Focus turn into the lane that led to the cul-de-sac of picnic sites. I was at the same table I've been at for years, the second one back on the left. Vehicles driving through are always moving slowly as the posted limit is 10mph. As she approached this time, she turned toward the right fork of the loop and slowed. She turned in at the second site on the right and sat with the car idling. It looked as though she were having a phone conversation and it made sense that she stopped rather than driving with a distraction like a phone call. I went back to reading the paper. After a couple of minutes, though, she turned off the ignition and opened the door.

Maria:

I'd been grooming Jack to help me with my adventure for a few days. I sent him a couple of pictures and gave him a hint of what I wanted but I wasn't very clear. I told him that I wanted him to pose as my boyfriend on a phone call. When we chatted this morning, I said I needed his phone number. I was going to take a short drive and would call him in about 15 minutes. I drove to the park and saw that my fantasy man was in his usual place, reading his paper and drinking coffee. I pulled into a picnic site across from where he sat, left the car running and called Jack. When he picked up, I told him what I needed him to do and turned off the car.

Jack:

Maria, she called herself, asked to call me when she got where she was going. There was a man, there, that she was intensely attracted to. She wanted me to pose as her boyfriend and to talk to him when she handed him the phone. She wanted me to help direct the scenario and to ensure her safety as she carried out her fantasy. Essentially, she wanted me to claim that she was insatiable and that, because I was working so many hours, she had a need that I couldn't fulfill at that moment. She wanted me to talk to him and explain that I was cool with her sucking his cock, only. She would keep the line open while she did this and I would be listening. "Tell me what to do," she said.

Brandon:

The girl got out of the car, still having the conversation on the phone. She seemed a little agitated but not particularly upset. It was becoming a little difficult to keep reading but I tried not to stare. She was pacing back and forth from one end of the picnic table to the other and then back again. She stopped and sat on the tabletop, with her feet on the bench, facing me. The conversation continued. I wasn't sure what to think but I did my best not to appear to be watching.

Maria:

Jack told me to get out of the car. When I opened the door, I realized that I hadn't removed the keys, yet. The chime reminding me to take them sounded and I pulled them and tossed them into my jacket pocket. I had dressed for this. Button-down blouse, short skirt, no panties. A light rain jacket, unbuttoned. I walked to the table, as Jack directed and listened, intently, as he told me what to do. My heart started pounding and I was certain it could be seen raising and lowering the thin fabric of my blouse.

Jack:

"Get out of the car and walk to a place where you can act like you're in a very important call," I told her. "I want you to look as though you're having a somewhat heated conversation. Don't make it look like you're distressed but make it seem like you're trying to convince someone of something." I heard the car door open when the chime that reminds one that they've left their keys in the ignition started to sound. She must have pulled the keys. The chiming stopped. A moment later, I heard the car door close. She'd described the area to me, saying she was about 30-40 yards away, directly across from him. I told her to walk to the table in her picnic spot and to walk back and forth, talking and gesturing as though she was agitated a little. "Make him think you have something important to you that you're trying to impress upon the person you're talking with now," I said. "Walk back and forth in front of that table a few times. Gesture and pace and then stop in the middle of the table. Sit on the table top with your feet on the bench.

"I want you to sit facing him but you should seem like you're ignoring him completely, as though you don't even know he's there. Is he watching you?"

Maria: "I think so. He looks up and off to the side a little every few seconds, as though he's looking for a bird or something. He's not really reading though, as often as he's looking up."

Jack: "Start massaging your breasts a little and then tell me what he's doing."

Maria: "He's looking more directly now but when he sees me look in his direction, he looks back down at his paper."

Jack: "Good. Is your blouse unbuttoned at all?"

Maria: "Just the top button."

Jack: "Unbutton two more. Does that show a bit more if you're massaging inside?"

Maria: "Mmm, yes. I'll make sure that it does."

Jack: "What's he doing now?"

Maria: "He's looking directly at me and not looking away when I catch his eye."

Brandon:

I can't quite believe what I'm seeing as she continues her conversation. She undoes two buttons on her blouse. I can see her cleavage, her bra. She's massaging across the tops of her breasts and dipping the tips of her fingers under the lacy top to tweak a nipple. I haven't had sex for some time. My wife doesn't seem interested any more. My cock is suddenly twitching. Is she having phone sex? What the hell?

Jack: "Drop your hand to your skirt. It's short, right?"

Maria: "Oh yeah. Barely covering my pussy in this sitting position. If I touch the hem, I can probably reach my cunt with my middle finger."

Jack: "Do it. Massage your inner thigh and slide it up between your legs. Rub your pussy and tell me what he does."

Maria: "He dropped his hand to his crotch!"

Brandon:

Omigod! She just put her hand in her lap and started playing with her pussy. She acts like she's alone. She has to know I'm here. I'm looking right at her. I can't take my eyes off of her. She seems to be entirely focused on that phone call but she might be watching me, too!? Fuck. I have to stroke. This is too good to pass up.

Jack: "Spread your legs a little and reach all the way under your skirt. Rub your cunt good and hard."

Maria: "Omigod, he's stroking his crotch pretty good and staring right at me!"

Jack: "Tilt your head back and laugh. Smile and remove your hand. Stand up and start to walk over toward him. Tell me what he's doing."

Brandon: Geezus. She's standing up. Still on the phone, she's walking over here. What the hell!? Is she going to confront me for being a perv? I was just sitting here minding my own business.

Jack: "Hand the phone to him. I'm going to tell him the score."

Maria: "Okay. Here he is...My boyfriend wants to talk with you."

Jack: "Hey! What's your name?"

Brandon: "I'm Brandon. Who the hell is this and why do you want to talk with me?"

Jack: "It's my girlfriend, Maria. She's a hottie, don't you think?"

Brandon: "Hell yes! And getting hotter by the minute. You know what she's doing?"

Jack: "Yeah, man. Look. It's like this. She's insatiable. I can't give her enough. We fuck day and night. A guy has to work, though, you know? I have to earn a living. She's always thinking about sex. She saw you and liked you and wants to suck your cock."

Brandon: "Uuuhh. Okaaay...!?"

Jack: "I'm okay with that but just that, you get it? And, I'm going to be listening. Try anything stupid and I can be there in a heartbeat. Got it?"

Brandon: What could I do but agree? Here's this twenty-something hottie and I'm pretty sure she isn't wearing panties. She wants to suck my cock. The guy wants to monitor it. Suppose he wants to make sure she stays safe. Boy are they in for a surprise.

"Okay. Whatever you say. It's just that..."

Jack: "Just drop 'em and enjoy, man."

Maria: I'm watching this guy and his reaction to what Jack is telling him. His hand goes to his belt. I help him. Unbuckling him, unzipping. Reaching into his boxer briefs. Omigod he's huge!

Brandon: I'm a good 12 inches and thick. That's not an "Internet 12" it's a real life, no bullshit, "horse cock". I'm hung, as they say online. And, it's rock hard and glistening with precum.

Maria: "Omigod, Jack! He's huge."

Jack: "You wanted it. Suck it babe!"

Maria: As soon as I saw it, I knew that I had to have it. Not just in my mouth, but deep inside my pussy. I wasn't going to say anything to either Brandon or Jack, just yet, though. I could never deep throat this monster cock but I'd give it a try and then "beg" Jack to let me fuck Brandon. I swirled a thumb around the tip of his cock, the head was a dark purple and glistening with precum. I worked my way under the head to that little notch where the it's so sensitive, and rubbed him there. His eyes rolled back in his head and I was in control. I dropped to my knees in front of him and started gently sucking only the head of this huge cock, almost filling my mouth with the tip! I got a good suction going and swirled my tongue over the it as I bobbed my own head up and down. I was taking in the head and about and inch, making some good sucking noises as I enjoyed him.

Jack: I could hear Brandon groan softly and then I heard a slurping and sucking that sounded so hot, I found myself getting hard listening to this action: as though I was a voyeur with a special ticket to enjoy the show. Maria stopped, momentarily to tell me that he was too big.

Maria: "Jack! Jack! I don't think I can do this...I can barely fit more than the head in my mouth. He's huge!"

Jack: "Use your free hand to stroke the lower half of the shaft. Twist the skin. Cup his balls." I heard more sucking and Brandon groaned an "Oh, yeah."

Maria: I was sucking and slurping, stroking his shaft and fumbling with the phone. I needed to put the phone down and really wanted to fuck this guy instead of just sucking him off. Because he was older, I didn't think he would cum in my mouth and be ready to go again for a while. "Jack. I need to fuck him. I need this cock in my cunt!"

Jack: "Are you sure, Maria? Did you bring a condom? That doesn't sound like a good idea, to me."

Maria: "Don't give me a hard time about this Jack. These kinds of situations are once in a lifetime. I need to fuck him. Now!"

Jack: "Hand the phone to him. Let me lay down a couple of rules to help keep you safe."

Brandon: This young woman is going to town on my cock and I'm enjoying one of the best blowjobs in my life when she suddenly stops sucking. She's still stroking the base of my shaft, slowly, but she's asking her boyfriend to let me fuck her. She hands me the phone.

"What?" I ask.

Jack: "I told you she's insatiable. I don't know if I agree with this but it's hard to deny her what she wants once she gets rolling. Here's the deal man. Fuck her once. Fuck her good and hard. Then forget her. She's mine. We live together and I'm going to marry her one day. Today is your lucky day. Tomorrow and forever after, she's mine. Got it?"

Brandon: "Yeah, sure. Whatever, man. I'm married. My wife is retiring soon. I won't be coming here much longer. I'll probably never see your Maria again."

Jack: "All right. Give the phone back to her."

Maria: "Okay?"

Jack: "Keep the phone on. If you feel like you're in any danger, whatsoever, just say a safety word, like Bollocks, real loud. I'll disconnect and dial 911 for you."

Maria: "Deal." I set the phone on the table and stood up. I took Brandon's hand and led him to the end of the table where I could bend over and place my elbows on it. My short skirt hiked up to the bottom of my ass cheeks and Brandon placed the tip of his cock at my outer pussy lips. I spread for him and he pressed against me. I pushed back against that huge head and it started to enter me slowly. "Unnnnnnh," I said, involuntarily, as that broad head entered me, spreading my labia aside and penetrating my very wet cunt. "Fuck! Omigod! Fuck me, Brandon! That feels amazing," I gasped. He pushed in slowly until I felt his hips against my ass. He must have dug in his toes as he pushed in further still. I reached down between my legs and cupped his balls, rolling them gently in my fingers. He moaned, long and low.

Jack: I could hear the two of them moaning and moving about. Brandon must have entered her when I heard Maria say, "Fuck! Omigod! Fuck me, Brandon! That feels amazing." The phone went dead. Maria had called me and blocked her number. I couldn't return her call. I wasn't sure what to think. Did she end the call? Did their moving about knock the phone to the ground. It wasn't just dead air, anymore, I got a busy signal from leaving a dead line open too long.

Brandon: I buried my cock inside Maria to its hilt. My balls were swinging freely beneath us and she grabbed them and started to fondle that sac so sensuously I thought I was going to blow my load right way. I started to think of getting caught which set me back a bit and I settled into a rhythm of sliding out and in, slowly at first and then faster and harder as we fucked each other more and more passionately. I ran my hands up her sides and fondled her tits, as I felt her wiggle that sweet ass against my hips. I ground in harder, slid one hand to the nape of her neck and grabbed a handful of hair, pulling her head back so that I could kiss her. She turned to meet my lips and plunged her tongue down my throat as I rammed in as deep as I could. She was writhing and bucking in my grasp and I knew she was ready to cum so I increased my pace. Each time my hips hit her ass there was a slapping sound as I fucked this wonderful slut deep and fast and hard. Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap. "Omigod, Maria. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuuuuuuk meeeeee!"

Maria: I think I came 3 times but it was really just a long wave that ebbed and flowed as I covered that huge cock with my cum. He shot a load deep inside me and I could feel our juices starting to run down my legs. My thighs began to quiver uncontrollably and I collapsed on the table, my breath coming in heaving gasps. "Ohmifuckinggod, that was fantastic!" I said. "I really needed that!"

Jack: I didn't know what to think. Was she safe? Did I do something to put her in danger? Would I ever hear from her again? I sent her a message via her mail account on yahoo. Nothing back, yet. I'll keep trying.

12