Retribution Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Roger, open me with your tongue, and then with your fingers.” Maddy directed. She was on fire, and needed him to move along, but she did not want to move him so fast he became scared.

As directed, Roger stiffened his tongue and attempted to pierce into her rectum. At first the muscle tissue resisted his efforts, but then a slight opening emerged; an opening that he enlarged until he could penetrate to the utmost length of his lingual member. With the maximum effort of his tongue attained, Roger made preparations to insert a finger, but before he could do so she made him pause; “Stop, I want to give as well as receive. Turn around so I can get to your cock, balls, and asshole.” Roger complied, but with a certain degree of apprehension; it was one thing to play with a woman’s ass, but something completely different to play with his. He did not want to give the impression he was a fag, while at the same time he did want to cease being a virgin. In his mind Roger quickly evaluated the situation. This was his first ever serious opportunity to get laid, and if it required access to his ass; well what the hell. Roger completed Maddy’s tasking then plunged one, immediately followed by a second finger inside her rectum; he plunged then waited.

When Maddy had Roger’s crotch in the proper position she began to use her sense of sight, touch, and taste to explore his exposed private parts. Roger has what is considered a normal size penis; 6 to 6½” long by 1½” in diameter attached to a normal size pair of testicles. Maddy ignored the head of his dick because to touch it would have meant instant orgasm for the young man. Instead she licked, and wetted the entire length of his penile shaft before she shifted her concentration to his balls; taking them into her mouth; licking and sucking them singularly and together. But, she was not content with Roger’s testicles; she also wanted him to experienced his first anal penetration; penetration by one or more of her fingers.


In the process of laving Roger’s balls a large amount of saliva ran across his ass completely wetting the surrounding area. Maddy, for Roger’s sake, tentatively and lightly rubbed her finger across and around the entry to his bowel; strange to call it an entry when clearly the anus was an exit point. The first time she did it he totally tensed his body, but with each subsequent touch he relaxed more and more. He relaxed to the point that when she began to run her fingers in circles around the outer edge barely penetrating into the orifice he actually moaned in a pleasurable manner. To Maddy, his reaction signaled it was time to act, and without ceremony she quickly inserted two fingers past his sphincter. She plunged, paused, withdrew, and then plunged again, and again, and again. So intense was her piston like action past his sphincter, and the interlocked pressure applied to his prostate that Roger erupted in a mind and body shattering orgasm; his hot, sticky, cum juice squirted between their bodies.

The sensations built quickly in Roger. He was near before she finger-fucked his ass, but when she did that he exploded. Never, in his wildest imagination, had it ever entered his mind that something stuck up his ass could cause him to cum. Not only did he cum, but the quality of his orgasm was wonderful. He was completely drained both physically and mentally; the girl was teaching him things of which he had no knowledge; wonderful things of which he wanted to learn more.

At age eighteen a human male is nothing more than a walking, talking hormone production unit. As such, the recovery time from one ejaculation to the next is very short. In this instance Roger never lost his erection. They shifted positions, Maddy guided his prick to her vaginal entry, and they both shoved; one enveloping a male member while the other used a male member to strike toward the quintessential depth of a female. As Roger’s hard, rigid, man-pole slid along the smooth, velvety surfaces of Maddy’s cunt his name was struck for the list of virgins. He pumped his hips, and in the manner of most selfish teenagers he took himself to orgasm without concern for his partner. Maddy allowed it to happen this one time so he could say he was in control as he transitioned sexually from a boy to a man; this one time he was not required to show consideration and restraint. This one time happened before he was considered well trained, but do not be concerned for Maddy’s pleasure and satisfaction, she experienced both as Roger pounded her pussy.

At last he began to shrink, but before he could withdraw from her pussy, Maddy began his training by saying; “Not so fast! You made that mess now use your tongue and mouth to clean it up.”

“Eat my own cum; no way.”

“Yes way; it tastes like me now, and you like that.” Then with a slightly ominous tone; “Besides, if you ever want to put your dick in this body again you’ll get your face down there.”

Just as he had done ever since their collision at the dorm’s front door Roger obeyed. In a very fluid movement he withdrew his cock from her pussy, and covered her vulva with his mouth. His actions were neither tentative, nor half-assed; Roger did Maddy’s bidding with enthusiasm, and he discovered he liked the feeling and taste of their combined cum sauce. He sucked and licked until no more juices were detectable, and then sat up only to hear the words; “Kiss me. I want to lick our juices off your face!” Roger obeyed.

Before that day was over they completed the transfer of all their possessions from cars into dorm rooms. In between trips they found time to eat pussy, suck cock, abuse each other’s assholes, and fuck in a variety of positions; twenty plus years later they were still involved in those same activities. Maddy’s thoughts returned to the present situation, and while running her fingers along Rogers rectum was one of her favorite activities, she knew they needed something more; they needed their first hairless fuck and orgasm. She proceeded to give them exactly that.

12