Retrieve the Car

Story Info
Chapter 3 of Submissive Adventure.
2.2k words
4.39
3k
0
1

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William takes a look around the cabin to determine if anything else is needing to be done before their journey to Jessica's car. He had changed the sheets and moved things out of his dresser to allow her space if she wanted to put her clothes in the dresser not assuming she would but just providing her the opportunity. Put a load of towels in the dryer so they would be nice and warm for their return.

With everything in its place, he approached her where she was resting on the couch. He asked her, "Are you ready, little fox?"

Jessica looked up with a questionable look and replied in turn but drawn out, "Yes."

William crouches down to scoop her up and she quickly says "Are you sure?"

He looks into her eyes which seem to change color every time he looks at her and replies, "Yes, little fox. I am sure."

He moves his arms under her leg, careful not to put too much strain on her knee. Then with the other, he runs his hand along the small of her back causing her to gasp as he grabs the side of her. With both arms in place, he pushes himself to a standing position. She quickly launches her arms around his neck for fear of being dropped.

He looks at her with concern at her show of fear and asks "Are you ok?"

She loosens her grip giving him a nob.

He walks to the door and says "Ok, now you gotta hold on tight so I can open the door."

She looks at him and thinks of the best way to hold on tighter. She reaches her arm around his neck causing her to pull herself closer. Then locks her hands together and says with embarrassment, "Ok, I think I am ready, but can we test it first? I am afraid I am going to fall."

He pulls her attention to his face when he gently nudges her face. She looks him in the eyes and he says "Little fox, I will do everything within my power to not let you fall." Then continues as a smile spreads across his lips "Ready for the test run?"

She grabs tighter and nods her head. He releases the arm and she stays in place. He puts it back in place. "Ok, ready to go get your car, Little Fox?"

She has a huge smile on her face and nods.

He releases his hold and she gasps and holds tight waiting to feel his arm back around her. He is quickly opening and walking them threw the doorway and on the other side closes and locks the door. She feels her strength start to go as he sets his arm back in place.

She releases the breath she was holding and loosens her grip. She hears him sigh as she pulls away to her previous position with just one arm around him and the other in her lap.

He begins to walk on the trail toward the parking lot which holds her car and thinks to himself I know it takes me about 15 minutes to hike the distance, but with holding her, I have got to be extra careful not to drop her. Wow, she also smells so good this close to me. I want to touch her as much as I can. God, I hope she lets me touch her. Focus William... Ok, the trip should take about 30 to 40 minutes. I know I can hold her for much longer than that.

Her mind is racing as he hikes the trail. Oh, I hope I don't fall, but he said he wouldn't let me fall. Can I trust him not to let me fall? Oh my goodness, even his sweat smells good... Ok, Jessica, don't be a creeper. He has taken such good care of me and asked for nothing in return. Can he be real? Am I dreaming this? I should pinch myself, but how can I when he is holding me? I like when he is holding me. Oh no, should I be talking to him? Does he think this silence is weird? Ouch, my knee hurts. Should I ask for a break?

As He is hiking back to the parking lot he is scanning the ground being sure not to step on anything that may cause his footing to falter. He glances at her ever so often seeing that her mind is in another place. She pinches herself and he smiles just thinking what she might be thinking. A little while later he noticed she was flinching a little as he was walking and decided she might need a break...

"Ok, little fox, have a rest and drink some water we are almost there." He said as he gently set her down.

"Oh," she said as his voice pulled her away from her thoughts. "Thank you."

He hands her a water bottle he had in his back pocket. She takes a sip of water and offered the bottle back to him. He reaches down and caresses her hand as he grabs the bottle from her.

She says suddenly, "Honestly, I feel horrible that you have to carry me."

Taking a sip of the bottle he handed it back to her saying. "Really, it's a pleasure to hold you. And I will work on a more comfortable position for the remainder of the walk."

She takes another sip from the water bottle and offers it back to him. He again makes contact with her hand and then grabs the bottle and puts it back in his pocket.

He leans in on her right side sliding his arm under her leg to make sure it had the most contact at the joint to support it from flopping around. She shifts to try and make it easier for him. He said, "It's ok, little fox, I got you." He waits for her to get her to hold on to him before lifting her into his arms.

She cling to his shoulders, surprised every time by his strength.

"So, little fox, tell me about yourself." He asked as he glided through the forest path.

"Well, what would you like to know?" She asked a little playfully.

"Hmmm," he said, "Let's start simple, who is Jessica Vixen?" He said with a smirk.

"Oooof'' she replied, "that's not a simple question, but I will lay it out for you." She cleared her throat. "I am 36 years old, my last actual relationship was in 2009. I am a submissive if you have not already gathered, but also a little but not a diaper-wearing little, and no shame to those that do, it's just not my yum. I work as a Bookkeeper, but I don't like my job. I want something different where I am helping people. I am an overthinker and will ramble when nervous. I am 5 '10 and if you couldn't tell, not skinny and always fearful of my weight. I started a "get" healthy journey this year and it is helping me focus. I am a Christian but am still into BDSM. I Like to sew, hike, swim, color, and swing on a swing set. I hate sand on me but love the beach. I don't like fish or mushrooms. I am allergic to papaya, eggs, and milk, but I still love a good milkshake. I like to try new things all the time but have to be 100% positive I can do it or I lack the courage to try. I have a community of people I talk to on Instagram but that's about it. Any questions?"

She looked at him surprised at realizing he made it to her car and was just holding her as she spoke. "Oh, you should have told me we were here. I'm sorry, I know I am not lite. If you can set me down I can get what I need." She said nervously.

He sighed. "Ok, that's a lot to unpack and we will have a conversation on all of it. But first, I like holding you. You are not heavy. You do not weigh too much. So stop saying it." He said in a loving yet stern voice.

Sheepishly she says "Ok."

"And that's another thing" He continued, "Please don't shy away when I offer corrections. I want you to be comfortable with speaking up. If you disagree, let's talk about it. Ok?"

She looks him in the eyes and sees the care coming from them. She says with more confidence "Ok, I will try."

"That's all I ask" He gave her a tight squeeze.

He was walking her around to the passenger side of the car he sets her down and asked for the keys. She hands them to him and he opens the door for her to sit down. She goes to start digging to pull things forward and he rests his hands on her thighs. She turns suddenly to see his face inches from her.

"What are you doing little fox?" He asks playfully.

"Um... I was gathering my things to take back... right?" She said confused.

He released a sigh. "No, I said we would drive your vehicle to my house. Unless you want me to carry you out here every morning and evening, which I am glad to do?" He said looking at her like she was a snack.

"Oh... umm.. no I think the house would be better... save on time... yeah time." She said nervously.

He chuckled and said, "Awe, I was looking forward to holding you, but the other option is a better option." With a squeeze of her thighs, he let go and stands up.

Oooof she thought as she saw him walk in front of the car after closing her door. She reaches over and tries to adjust the seat for him but it was already as far back as it would go because of her long legs. She reaches further over almost fully in the driver seat to get to the lever.

He opens the car door and sees her sprawled across the seat trying to touch the levers and laughs. "Little fox, what on earth are you doing?" He asked.

"Oh, I thought I could help and adjust the seat to accommodate you. But I can't reach the lever." She says as she tries to reach her breast, almost popping out of her already low-cut shirt.

"Little Fox, I can do it. Why don't you get adjusted in the seat while I make sure everything is clear to my driveway." He said as he closed the door and walked to ensure the road was clear.

She wasn't sure what he meant by that until she looked down and saw her chest nearly coming out of her shirt. Her skin flushes red from embarrassment as she gasped out, "Oh... gosh....," and yelled out to a closed door, "Yes, that sounds like a great idea." She pushes off the driver seat and immediately began to adjust herself and feeling mortified all at the same time. She didn't want him to think she was trying to do anything especially since she barely knew him. Her face was in her hands when she heard the car door open. She quickly put her hands in her lap trying to push through the embarrassment and looks out the passenger window.

"Are you all settled?" He asked knowing she was embarrassed.

"Yep. All good. Off we go." She declared.

"Little fox," he said, "your seatbelt needs to be on." He reaches over to grab her seat belt.

"Oh, I got it. I can do it, but thank you." She said making sure to come in contact with the seatbelt first.

He pulled his hand back and put his seatbelt on. He thought Good Girl to himself and hmmm with the thought of saying it out loud to her and wondering how she would respond.

He turned the car engine over and proceeded to drive to his driveway. It will take an hour's drive back to the house. He could sense her embarrassment from earlier and reached out his hand. "May I hold your hand?" He asked.

"Is everything alright?" She asked.

"It's fine." He responded, "I just have the urge to hold your hand right now. It's ok, if you say, No."

She lifted her hand nervously and placed it in his open palm. She could feel the warmth of his hand and it calmed her down. She said sweetly "Thank you."

He responded, "When it comes to you, it is always a pleasure." He gave a gentle squeeze but still held on to her hand. He placed their hands on his thigh. Occasionally running his thumb along her hand in a soothing motion which she enjoyed.

The car ride was quiet, not in an awkward way, but a peaceful one. She stared out the window in awe of all the beauty the forest could provide her as they drove through the mountain roads. She quickly realized that there was no way for him to check to make sure the way was clear to the driveway.

He was being a gentleman and allowing her some time to herself to adjust herself and calm down from her embarrassing moment. She looked at him and was just in awe of how authentic he was. He was quiet, but not too quiet. Stern but didn't bully her. Caring but didn't smother her. Boy oh boy was he her cup of tea! Woof. She giggled then turned to look out the window seeing the house come into view.