Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On reaching Wood Green, I said. "I need to stop somewhere for five minutes, is that ok?."

"OK." She replied.

Parking the car outside St. Barnaby's Church, I noticed the lights were still on in the hall. "Good thing I came by, Mario forgot the lights on. Give me two minutes to switch off the lights."

"Take your time."

On approaching the entrance of the hall, the door was slightly open, I could hear talking inside. Preparing myself mentally I opened the door quickly to confuse any intruders inside. With my hands open ready to grab anyone who tried to run out. "What the Fu." Good thing I didn't finish off my sentence, as Father Petrou was standing in the middle of the hall.

"Hi George, Mario had some difficulty putting the equipment together, since I've work on the gear for so many years I came to help him. I hope this is how you wanted everything? The only thing left is the boxing ring which will go where Father Petrou is standing." Mr Brown said.

Looking around the room at all the equipment in place, then where the boxing ring will go. I said. "I don't know what to say, it's perfect." I was going to each piece of equipment just giving it a quick check when I heard Father Petrou speaking to someone.

"Are you ok may I help you." He said.

Standing at the entrance was Jacky. "I am so sorry Jacky for making you wait in the car. I just got distracted, I'll take you home straight away." I said.

"Are you going to start fighting again." She said.

"No, it's a project we are trying to put together to help the youngsters in the community. You see Father Petrou, and I are working on helping kids get off the streets to learn something. We've just started the project. Hopefully, it will be successful."

"You are such an incredible man George. Your back for one week and you are trying to help others. Sarah would have been very proud of you."

Introducing Jacky to Father Petrou, I excused myself so they could talk. Went back to checking the equipment, at the same time explaining to Mario how each piece of equipment worked. Mr Brown occasionally explaining things in more detail.

When Father Petrou and Jacky finished their conversation, we left. "Father Petrou is excellent if you need someone to talk too," I said.

"Yes, we have made arrangements to meet up. It's time I spoke to someone about all this."

When we reached her house, I walked her to the entrance, embraced her in a long hug then said. "Good night."

The rest of the week went slowly, every morning I would go for my morning run. Mario would join me, going a bit further each day, when I got back, he would wait for me to do some pull ups and push ups together. After breakfast, it was straight to the gym, a few kids showed up half of them showed interest the other half left after a while. My mother-in-law would come to see Father Petrou every day, before leaving she would come to the gym to update me on our progress in finding my son.

Friday afternoon Mario and I were sparring in the ring when I looked over. Jacky was standing there, not looking too happy. Putting my hands up to tell Mario to stop, I went over to see if everything was ok.

"Are you alright?"

"They called me from the Italian Embassy, they have nothing. We will never find him, George." That is when she started crying, putting her hand over her face.

Quickly embracing her, she put her head on my chest while I rubbed her back. I said. "Hey, we'll think of something. There must be someone called Gervasio Fabrizio who has a three-year-old boy out there."

"Is everything ok?" Mario said.

"Just a small problem with this Gervasio Fabrizio, he exists on paper but not in person," I replied.

"Gervasio let me think a second, Glenn, Gale, Garth, got it it's Gary the translation Gervasio to English is Gary," Mario said.

"How do you know that Mario?"

He took off his boxing glove's then grabbed his smartphone, writing something while he was talking. "It was a project we did at school. We had to find our name translation in different languages. Here it is Gervasio means Gary." Showing me the screen on his mobile.

"Mario, you are a genius." Kissing him on the forehead, then grabbing my jacket. "Do you have the documents with you, Jacky."

"I have some copies in the car,"

"Mario you are in charge, make sure you close the gym at 6 pm."

"Ok boss."

"Let's go, Jacky, we need to go somewhere." On the way to my car, I dialled my sister's number, she answered on the third ring. "Are you home sis," she answered yes. "Good I'll be there in five minutes don't go anywhere." Hanging up, we both got in the car to drive to my sister's.

"Why are we going to your sister's,"

I carried on driving without answering her question. Focused more on getting there as quickly as possible. On reaching her house, I leapt out of the car with Jacky following me with a confused look on her face. Looking back I said. "The documents Jacky don't forget the folder." Turning back she grabbed it coming after me. Banging on the front door, Tina rushed to open the door.

When she opened the door, she said. "What the fuck is she doing here."

"Shut up Tina!" I shouted.

Speaking to her like that came as a shock. I had never talked to my sister in that way. There was always that older sister respect between us. We went straight to the living room, took the documents from Jacky spreading them on the dining room table, finding a couple of papers with Gervasio Fabrizio's signature. "Tina gets me some documents Gary signed," I said.

"Why do you want to..."

I didn't let her finish "Just fucking do it." She quickly ran upstairs, returning a few minutes later with a handful of papers.

Scanning through the documents, comparing the signatures on all the documents. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, it is the same G on all the documents."

Tina and Jacky quickly came to my side to inspect the papers as well. On seen the signatures, Jacky raised her hand, putting it over her mouth.

"Ohh my god you are right it's the same handwriting," Tina said.

"What do we do now," Jacky said.

"Let me make a quick call," I said.

Going outside in my sisters garden closing the patio door behind me. I dialled the private detective's mobile number, speaking with him for quite a while, Jacky and Tina looking through the patio glass in suspense. He explained to me exactly what to do. Giving me some address's, to write them down I had to put him on the speaker that way I could write them on my mobile. When I finished the call, I went back inside.

"Sit down ladies, What we do know is get the original documents to have them analysed to see if both signatures match up to the same person. He gave me an address in Silchester near Reading to send the papers. Since Reading is not too far, I will be driving down there early tomorrow morning. Hopefully, they will give me the results the same day."

Jacky said. "We are going together tomorrow."

"What about Gary will the detective be able to find him," Tina said.

"He said he shouldn't find any difficulty in finding Gary, he will just need some ID's to be able to trace him. His passport number or driving license number."

Tina went back upstairs to find Gary's passport returning a few minutes later with all the details we needed.

"George thank you. Without you, I would have not been able to get this far."

"Jacky, we got this far together. Every time I said there is no hope you was there to encourage me to keep looking" Taking her hand in my hand giving it a light squeeze. "We're going to find him soon."

"Mum called she's made dinner she said we have to go around. Jacky, my mum, would like you to come as well. Also, I want to apologise for the way that I acted earlier. Tina said.

Tina called her boys from the bottom of the stairs. "Come on you two, where going to your grandparents."

"Ooh, mum we just finished our homework we want to play FIFA on our PlayStation." They protested.

"Now!" She shouted.

"Tuff mum," I said.

"Don't think, because I let you off speaking to me like that earlier it's going to happen again." She said with squinted eyes.

When my sister and boys were ready, we started making our way out. My sister got in her car with her boys, I was parked behind her. Reversing out of the driveway into the road. Putting the car in drive, I heard a car horn. Looking towards Tina's car she was running towards my car. Opening the window, I said. "What's up sis?"

"It won't start again, any space for three more passengers."

"That's what younger brothers are for right." Her boys were getting out of the car. "Come on boys let's go!" I shouted.

When we reached my parent's house, I parked a few houses down the street. We started walking down our street when my sister said something to her boys. They quickly ran in front of us, Terry shouting to his brother. "Race you there!"

"Silly boys forgot to close the door behind them again," Tina said when we reached the house.

"Why are the lights out," I said pushing the front door to open. Suddenly the lights went on.

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday Dear George

Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,

From old friends and new,

May good luck go with you,

And happiness too.

Then everyone came up to me wishing me a Happy Birthday. All my family kissed me, mum was so happy she started to cry. When my sister kissed me, I said. "you knew about this didn't you." She nodded her head up and down to say yes.

Seen Mario in front of me I pointed the finger at him shaking it up and down. He came up to me embracing me in a tight hug. "Happy Birthday."

Mr Brown and his wife were there as well. Standing alone looking over was Vicky. I walked up to her. "Hi."

"I didn't want to intrude, but your sister insisted I come." she said.

"I'm glad that you came. I also want to apologise for the other night, it just came as a shock."

She smiled then kissed me on the cheek. "Happy Birthday." She said.

Jacky and Father Petrou came up to us, Jacky put her hand on my cheek, then said. "Happy Birthday George. Two surprises in one day." Father Petrou shock my hand then congratulated me on our discovery. Then they both left to mingle with the other guests.

Mum and my sister made enough food to feed the whole street. Dad was most of the time outside making sure that everyone had a piece of BBQ. Everyone congratulated me on our progress we made on finding my son. Next time I came across my sister, I said to her. "I see news travels fast around here." She just smiled at me.

Around 10 pm Jacky said to me. "I'm going to go now George, enjoy your family I'll see you tomorrow at 9 am."

Taking my keys out of my pocket I said. "I'll take you."

"The taxi is outside waiting for me." She hugged me then left.

It was nearly midnight when the party started to die down. Mario and I stayed a little longer to clean up. Before we left, I thanked my parents for everything. When we left I gave my sister a lift home, her boys were over the moon when she told them they didn't have to go to Greek School tomorrow.

*****

Next day Mario and I were up at 8 am getting ready to go for our morning run, both of us gliding through the streets of Enfield Town, my watch beeped to tell me it was 3-kilometres, Mario turned around while calling out. "I'll see you home in a while!" I carried on running as I smiled, thinking. "we will be running the whole distance together soon."

When I got back to my apartment, Mario was just finishing off his other exercises then headed for the shower. I did my stretching until Mario was done, then I went to get cleaned up as well.

I was finishing off drying my hair when the doorbell rang. "Mario can you get that mate." A few minutes later I heard a female voice. It was Jacky, "I'll be 2 minutes Jacky!" I shouted.

"Not before we have breakfast!" Mario called out.

Entering the kitchen, Mario was sitting there in front of a Mcdonald's takeaway bag just grinning. Jacky sitting opposite looking at the kitchen clock all guilty. "Jacky you are spoiling him. Ok, just today tomorrow back to healthy food." Walking to the fridge getting myself some yoghurt. Watching him feasting on a muffin, I put down my food, grabbed the bag, taking one as well. They both looked at me in shock then started laughing. "What!" I said.

After we had finished Jacky said. "Come on boys let's go." All three of us got up.

"Where are you going, Mario?" I said.

"Someone has to open the gym before you say anything else Mr Brown will be coming to help me out," Mario said.

Walking towards my car with Mario, Jacky stopped next to a Range Rover TDV8. As I learnt to open the driver's door, she shouted. "Today we go with this car George."

"Come on Jacky I know the way it's best I drive," I said.

"Who said your not."

When I approached her, she handed me the keys. "Happy Birthday George."

Looking at the keys then the Range Rover. I smiled pressed the button a couple of times locking and unlocking the car, then doing it again to make sure I understood it. "One beep the car locks, two beeps it unlocks," I said.

"Are you ok with an automatic boss," Mario said while chuckling.

We dropped off Mario at St Barnaby's, Mr Brown was waiting there for him. Pulling up next to his car I said. "Thank you for coming to help Mario."

"No problem George. by the way are you ok driving an automatic."

I looked at Jacky, she looked back at me. "You do seem to be getting confused with the pedals there." She said.

The drive to Salisbury took just under two hours. Getting on the M25, I was doing 60 to 70 kph. Just before we reached Junction 15 to get the M4, I pushed this monster to 120 kph. It was just after eleven when we reached our destination.

The sat nav said, "You have reached your destination." Pulling over the monster, we got out. Walking along the parade of shops looking for the storefront signs with the name Riley Forensic Documents. We checked all the stores twice but could not find it. Jacky decided to ask one of the store keepers. I waited outside giving all the shops the second scan, just in case we missed it. When she came out, she said. "They told me it's in that block of offices across the road." Pointing to a newly built building opposite.

At the entrance of the building was a high board which had about twenty different companies on it. Scanning the names quickly I saw it in the middle of the board. Walking up to the main door, to it's left a row of buttons with the names of companies in order as they were on the board. Pressing the button which said Riley Forensic Documents we waited for someone to speak through the intercom.

"Good morning, Riley Forensic Documents may I help you?" A female voice said.

"We would like to see Dr Riley," I said.

"Sorry, but we are closed on Saturday, and we can only see someone by appointment."

"Please just five minutes of your time," Jacky said.

There was a long silence. Then the voice came on the intercom again. "Take the lift to the second floor we are on the left as the elevator opens, you will see the name on the left of the door." There was a buzz which unlocked the door for us to enter. Reaching the second floor, we turned left like the lady said, waiting there was a woman in her sixty's.

Jacky said. "We are sorry we did not call you before coming."

Turning around walking back in she said. "Come in your here now let's see if the doctor can help you." looking at each other we followed her.

Entering a large room with a conference table in the middle with chairs all around it, facing a flip board at the end. The wall opposite was glass looking into a lab with large magnifiers overlooking documents. Behind one of the magnifiers was a grey haired gentleman in his sixty's wearing blue latex gloves handling a piece of paper, being careful he doesn't damage it. Walking up to the glass the lady knocked on it to get his attention. Looking up he quickly took off his gloves, coming to the other room.

"Thank you for seen us at such a short notice Dr Riley." My name is Jacky Taylor, and this is my son-in-law George Michaelides." Then Jacky explained to him that we wanted to know if the two signatures were the same, that it was the piece of the puzzle to finding my grandson, my son-in-law's boy.

When Jacky finished, the lady said. "I am sorry, but we are three months backlogged." We both dropped our shoulders on hearing that.

"I think the Romans papyrus can wait, they've been dead for over two thousand years Debbie." He said to her. Focusing on us he said. "Now let's have a look at your documents." Taking them in his hand, he pulled a small magnifier from his pocket putting it close to his eye while leaning forward to study the signatures on the paper. "Mr Michaelides when I was a young lad I wanted to be a boxer. I didn't have it in me. But I followed it all my life. One of the greatest fights was the one you had with Radovan Brankovic. I remember that fight, you fought with your heart. Go enjoy our village I will have these documents ready by 2 pm."

True to his word, he had the results for us by 2 pm. The signatures were 100% the same person on both of them. I asked him how much for his time. Revealing a poster of Radovan and me on the night of our fight he put it on the conference table. Pulling a marker out of his inside pocket he handed it to me saying. "Just your autograph son."

We drove back to my parent's house to tell them the good news first. My sister Tina was there, she was a little ashamed of the situation as it was her ex-husband that caused all this. "Hey, mum can you look after the boys a while," Tina said. Putting on her coat then going out the front door.

I followed her, looked both sides of the road to see which way she went. There she was leaning on her car trying to light up a cigarette. "You know mum doesn't like it when you smoke," I said.

"Give me a fucking break George!" As she flicked the cigarette across the street then broke down in tears. Grabbing her I embraced her in my arms, leaning her head on my chest holding her tight.

"I am so sorry for all this George If I knew what kind of a man he was I would have thrown him out a long time ago."

"Hey calm down, it's not your fault, you're my sister I love you." Looking over, standing by the entrance of the house was Terry and Jim. "What are you doing tonight?"

"Nothing. Why?"

"I would like to take my big sister and her boys to have something to eat. Maybe watch a movie after."

That's what we did after dropping off Jacky home. I surprised them by going to Stevenage. We had a meal in Prezzo's, leaving from there I said to the boys. "We can go to watch a movie at Cineworld, or we can have a bowling competition between us." On hearing bowling, they started jumping up and down.

By the time we got home, it was after midnight. Both boys fell asleep in the car. I helped my sister carry them from the car to the house, even put them to bed. I went in the living room looking at all the pictures above the fireplace. Tina came next to me with two mugs of hot chocolate, handing me one of them. "I missed so much in three years, your boys growing, my big sister our parents."

She rubbed my back while she said. "You are here now, that is what counts."

We talked a while about life in general, that is when the truth came out. She was just about keeping up with her payments on the mortgage. Mum and dad were helping her with food plus clothe's for the boys. She hadn't bought anything for herself the last two years. It was nearly 3 am when I left.

Sunday was quiet, my parents always taught me on Sunday was the day people should rest. By the time we got up, it was midday. Mario called his mum, as soon as she said his dad was out the whole day he decided to go to visit her. I went to have lunch at my parent's house, my sister's boys were there when I asked where Tina was mum said. "She went with a friend to Southend-on-sea."