Return Engagement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let it go at that and pushed on. "So what did all this imagining details of Jeanne's sex scenes bring you?"

"Nothing at first. But then after a month or so something changed, or rather I guess I'd changed. I started getting erections when I imagined her naked with a guy."

I'd heard of the phenomena before. A guy imagines his sweetie pie screwing another guy and gets aroused. It happens, but Joe's going from chronic jealousy to getting aroused by imagining his wife giving blowjobs and fucking another guy? That put him in another league! "Your therapist have anything to say about that? You did tell her didn't you?"

"Oh yes. We had an agreement that I wouldn't hold back and anyway she was the one who wanted me to picture -- as vividly as I could - the scenes of Jeannie doing all kinds of stuff with other guys."

"So was this lady shrink satisfied when you told her how you got a boner imagining the scene of your ex getting shagged?"

"In part. She wanted to know if I jacked off afterwards. When I admitted that I did, she said that meant I'd conquered my jealousy and it'd make sense to ask Jeannie for a date. At first, maybe just for coffee. Depending on the outcome, then for something like dinner, a concert, or a show."

That was when Jeanne called us to dinner. Before we went upstairs to join her, I told Joe I was really happy that he and Jeanne were able to get back together.

Over dinner the conversation started with the usual drivel of weather, traffic, Bay Area housing costs, weekend activities, jobs, etc., etc. Once those subjects got chewed over pretty well, Jeanne opened a subject that, in spite of the conversation I'd just had with Joe, made me sweat a little.

"Larry, Joe and I are really glad you were able to come tonight. Or maybe I ought to say willing to come tonight. We know it must be awkward considering the relationship I had with you."

My protest that it must be tougher for them seemed to go right by her. "And Larry, Joe and I have lots to thank you for. See, it was you who got me out of all my hang-ups and taboos. Made me feel good doing stuff that Joe and I had never done. When Joe and I got together again, I helped him get into the stuff we used to think normal couples didn't do. Ain't that right Joe?"

After placing his hand over hers, he answered. "Sure is. Honey, you did really great - telling me about all the stuff you and Larry did." He kissed her cheek and went on. "Telling it so well that I could almost see it happen."

It seemed like Jeanne couldn't wait to chime in. "Yeah and once you could almost see it happen, we were able to act it out together. God help me if I ever forget that very first time you went down on me. Did it just like Larry. Started out working my slit with your tongue, then holding it open and licking up and down. Just thinking about that first time you licked my clit gets me worked up."

"Jeannie honey, are you getting damp? Right here with Larry at the table?" Without waiting for her reply, he leaned over to her and their lips met and stayed met as they went into a long passionate kiss. It was as if I wasn't present. Joe's hands were under the table and from her whimpers and heavy breathing, I had a pretty good idea where his hands were and what they were up to.

About this time, I had to piss and excused myself. By the time I got back they had broken off, but their sweat-shiny faces and their cat-ate-the-canary expressions just about announced that both had just had an orgasm. I acted like there was nothing unusual and asked if I could help clear the table. Joe excused himself saying he needed to make a phone call. I knew better - it's just not comfortable if your undies are all cummed up.

Jeanne took me up on the offer to help clear the table. On my first trip in with a stack of plates, she had her hands busy scraping leftovers into Tupperware boxes. As I got near to set the plates on the countertop, she turned her head toward me with an expectant look and lips slightly parted.

I set the dishes down and bent towards her before remembering to get myself under control. "Jeanne, Joe could walk in any second."

She gave me a funny look and replied, "No he won't."

It took me a few seconds to catch on. Then my right hand went to the back of her head and the left to her waist and my lips to hers. Our lips seemed to gobble each other and as our tongues intermingled, the coppery taste wafted in my mouth. I didn't even realize she had put down the stuff she was working with until I felt her hands on my shoulder and on the back of my neck. My left hand went down to her rear end and under her dress where I expected to grasp perky ass cheeks covered with silk panties. Wrong! Her ass cheeks were bare!

She shuffled her feet apart as my hand worked its way to a well prepped female sex. I broke off the kiss to whisper in her ear. "Did Joe finger you when I went to pee?"

"Even before you went to pee. But I didn't cum until you were gone."

"Did you bring him off?"

She answered in an huskier voice than before. "Also after you left."

She sighed as my finger went into her very slippery vagina. I looked around the kitchen and eyed a small breakfast table with some food prep stuff on it. "Jeanne, maybe we need to clear some stuff off that table."

Fairly out of breath she nixed that. "No need. We've a big queen size in our bedroom. More room, lots more comfort."

"Joe gonna be there too?"

"He needs to finish clearing the table, doing the dishes. Maybe some prep work for school tomorrow."

I was about to ask or say something and she stopped me. "Enough talk!"

We had no sooner entered the bedroom and Jeanne was all over me, hands behind my head and neck, lips crushing mine and one knee up against my thigh. We exchanged tongues, the coppery taste was unmistakable -- our genitals would soon be intimately reacquainted.

Again my hand went down and lifted her dress from behind. Damn but her taut ass cheeks felt good! My other hand lifted her dress in front and quickly found her wet slit. She trembled, her breath quickened. When one of her hands went down into my pants and found my hardness, she couldn't contain her joy. "God almighty, I've been dreaming of this." Then her other hand joined the first and I felt the motions of unbuckling and unzipping, which were immediately followed by the airy feeling of my jeans and undies having been pulled down. Then holding my ball sack with one hand she held my penis and stroked it slowly.

I broke off the kiss and looked around the room to the bed. Her answer to my unasked question was: "Yes, let's."

My pants and undies were at my feet so I had to shuffle walk to the bed. When we got there, I unzipped her dress and pulled it over her head. We both flopped down on the bed, sitting until I got my shoes and socks off and my jeans and undies out of the way. Then I eased her down on her back and spread her legs so I could gaze at her beautiful silver blond pussy. "Jeanne, I'm really glad you're not into this crazy bare pussy shit."

"Oh Larry, show me how much you like it!"

I dove down and ate her out completely, first licking the sides of her slit up and down, then further in up and down, lingering on her clitoris while I fingered her - upping the ante to three fingers. Then the familiar scream as she grabbed the sheets and thrust her groin hard into my face, so hard that my face got thrown out of that slimy female heaven.

I slid down a little and was repositioning myself when she interrupted. "Larry, let me look at you before we fuck." I knew what she meant by 'look' so on my knees straddling her torso, I moved to her welcome lips and she eagerly took it, one hand holding the shaft, the other holding back her hair so I would be able to watch her as she kissed, licked and took me in to the comfort limit. (Jeanne never was a deep throat type, just a girl who liked giving head -- comfortably.)

Had she continued longer, I would have cum in her mouth. I knew, from experience, that Jeanne was anything but adverse to fellatio orgasm. This time though, wanting the explosion to be in her vagina, she backed off well in time. To this I had no objections; I'd had any number of dreams, day and night, of feeling my glans bushwhacking through that beautiful silver blond forest and then getting enveloped in her warm vaginal folds.

There was a whimpering moan of pleasure as I entered her, so loud that I couldn't help thinking of Joe who most certainly couldn't help hearing, wherever he was in the house. I had to remind myself that he knew what we would be doing and suddenly realized he might be right out in the hallway listening in. When Jeanne started exercising her vaginal muscles, I stopped caring where Joe was or what he was doing.

Jeanne is what I call a happy fuck. She takes it easy, we talk, we kid, we laugh. It's only during the home stretch when I'm pounding away at record speed, she tenses up and then announces her magic moment by opening her mouth and moaning or screaming -- one or the other, never the same. This time she screamed, the scream being almost like from a jungle bird. Joe could have heard her if he'd been in his car driving away.

Afterwards we lay close together talking. She wanted to know about Carly. Was she pretty? Did she have big titties? What did she do for a living? Finally she asked the question that I think she was really leading up to. "Do you and Carly do it with other couples?"

Of course we hadn't. I told her we hadn't been together long enough that the subject would even come up and then moved the conversation away from me. "Jeanne, when you invited me, us fucking was the last thing I thought would happen. You used to say -- complain actually -- that Joe was ferociously and irrationally jealous."

"Well that therapy he had, it changed that. Changed it big time. When we started dating, he started asking about the sex I'd had with my dates. When I told him, he'd get hard. It was really something. Like the more detailed my story, the more it'd excite him."

"Did you two plan on this? Us going to bed together?"

There was this funny sheepish look of guilt on her face. "You're not mad at me for that, or you?"

I answered by smothering her lips with mine. When that turned into frantic slurpy tongue exchanging, I started playing with her tits. She broke off the kiss long enough to ask if Carly's tits were bigger than hers. Having had my share of girlfriends with less than handful-size tits, I've got a good sized repertoire of small tit assurances. Jeanne was satisfied as she'd always been back when we were dating.

We had a nice long pleasant fuck with both of us going off, well if not together, close enough for mutual satisfaction. Afterwards we hugged for a while, talked and finally fell asleep, bodies more or less together.

My sleep must have been pretty deep because when I woke up, my mind was in a state of confusion. The room was completely dark and I was alone in a bed that felt strange. Slowly the dinner and being in bed with Jeanne started coming back. My tousled brain even questioned whether the sex we'd had might have been a dream. The mousy smell of sex told me it was no dream. Indeed Jeanne had been in this bed with me and we'd started catching up on all the sex we hadn't had since splitting.

But where was Jeanne? Then that seemed not to matter but my having to piss did matter. Having pissed right after dinner, I knew the bathroom was a few steps down the hallway. While pissing I got more and more conscious and wondered even more where she'd gone. Only then did I remember that her husband Joe was home and figured she'd gone to him. Resigned to that, I figured I'd just go back to bed and at least get what sleep I could.

Going out in the hallway, I heard the unmistakable sounds of a couple copulating; Box spring and mattress groaning in a certain rhythm, grunts and groans and lots of endearments and oh-my-God's. There was a time when it would have upset me to have a girl I'd just boffed go down the hall and get boffed by another dude. But I'd grown up since then and anyway, what the hell, they sure were entitled to fuck; it was their house and they were married to each other. Their fuck sounds were getting pretty intense but I thought that shouldn't keep me from sleeping. However, turning towards the master bedroom where I'd fucked Jeanne and been sleeping in, my voyeur streak took hold. Maybe a little listen; or what the hell, maybe even a little peak? I hadn't watched a real live couple fuck since one crazy night when I was in high school.

Feeling my way on the walls, I tiptoed along the hallway until I came to a door, partly open and where the thumping and bumping, the endearments and OMG's seemed to be coming from. Mattress thumping, springs squeaking you expect when a couple is getting it on, but what was the bumping? Damn but I really needed to peak. The bedside lamps were on and since I'd been tiptoeing in a dark hallway, I was initially half-blinded. I was expecting to not see much more than Joe's big fat ass cheeks bouncing up and down with Jeanne's legs sticking out the sides.

Then my pupils adapted and there was Jeanne with her head towards me and bent over, her rear end hammering Joe's crotch, his big fat legs hanging down over the edge of the bed. Earlier that evening, I'd wondered how they did it. Now I knew. Modified doggy with Jeanne providing most of the kinetics.

I was so taken with the whole scene that I didn't notice that Jeanne had seen me. When I realized she had and acknowledged it, she winked and flashed me a naughty smile. My return wink was intended to tell her to have fun and later, she told me that was exactly how she understood it.

A true voyeur would have stayed to see one or both go over the top. I don't have that much voyeur in me so I backed away from the open doorway and tiptoed back to the master bedroom and was soon asleep in the big queen bed.

When I awoke to faint light coming in from outside, I was no longer alone. Slowly I put back together all that had transpired in the night. That she was back in bed with me after the session with her husband could only mean one thing: She was up for another toss. Question was: Was I up to it?

Waking up, she snuggled up to me and felt my dick. "You need a little more time, don't you? It's okay Larry, we got time." We smooched a little and then she went on. "When you peeked in on us last night, didja enjoy the sight of me backing up on him?"

I stuttered a little and then recovered. "Had to pee. Heard something and went to see."

"Larry, how come you didn't stay to see us cum?"

"Didn't think it'd be polite to be so nosy. Fucking's one thing, cumming's more intimate." She found that hilarious so I pushed the humor further. "Okay, next time I'll stay and watch the main event."

"Promise?"

Up until then, I'd wondered why she was so interested in whether Carly and I were doing it with other couples. That's when I realized that Jeanne had more in mind than modified threesomes like the foregoing night.

There were some other things I didn't know and was curious about. "Jeanne, you and Joe seem to get it on pretty good together -- at least that's how it looked to me. Why invite me over to fuck you?"

"I told you about the therapy where he had to visualize me getting fucked by other guys. Well that helped us by helping him get over his manic jealousy and improve his sex drive. You gotta look at it like a lot of medicines and therapies. Some wear off and need to be repeated from time to time."

Were I a cynical ass hole, I would have fired back asking if I was just another therapy tool. However, 'burning bridges behind you' might be a legitimate military strategy, but it is a piss poor way to get laid when you really need to get laid. (A guy needs to remember that he might want to go back.) I played the helpful friend instead. "Well Jeanne, I hope what I did was of some help. You know you can always count on me whenever the therapy needs refreshing."

"Oh it helped alright. You saw Joe and I really going at, didn't you?"

I tried to put things in perspective. "Sure, but don't lots of couples really go at it?"

She shot right back. "Yeah, but lots of couples don't have a guy with a BMI of 37. And what you saw was our second go round."

The part about the second go round surprised the hell out of me. "You two did it twice last night?"

This time her answer really blew me away. "No we didn't do it twice. We fucked three times. If you'd stuck around to watch us cum instead of tiptoeing back to our bedroom, you'd have gotten to see!"

Well, she had me there. I needed to change the subject. "Say Jeanne, when we were dating, you never mentioned that Joe was so heavy. This evening when I walked in, my eyes liked to popped out at the sight of him."

"Joe had a pretty decent BMI when you were dating me. That changed after I took the cooking course."

"Makes sense. If you hadn't told me, I'd have thought it was his increased sex drive."

She found that hilarious and was still laughing when she climbed on top of me and guided me in. We had a good go round, really good, again like old times, humping madly, laughing, joking, slurpy kissing. We didn't cum together and that was a good thing because we got to enjoy watching each other go through the thralls of orgasm.

This time I woke up dreamily to Jeanne shaking me. Through squinting eyes, I saw Joe standing at the foot of the bed. "Hey you two lovebirds, coffee's ready but I'm not gonna put the eggs on till you're on the way to the kitchen." He turned and headed for the door. Only when he turned around did I notice that he wasn't wearing a stitch. Jeanne explained: "Oh by the way, at breakfast this morning, it's clothing optional."

12