Return of the Sasquatch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she had the night before, she lost track of time. It was heavenly, this unending sensation, and she didn't bother to count how many times she came. When her eyes drifted open, the sun was low in the sky. It looked like late afternoon. It occurred to her suddenly that she should be very hungry, that it had been hours since she'd eaten anything more substantive than the fruit she'd shared with her lover. She was sure that when the fucking stopped, her hunger would hit, but for now it had to be ignored.

Finally she began to sense, from his breathing, his pace, the tightness of his hands, that his orgasm was close, and the moment that thought struck her, she was excited to feel his cum in her again.

Their eyes locked and she smiled at him. He smiled back, and gave her a wet, slobbery lick across the face just as he pulled his finger out of her ass, with a loud squelching sound. Kate began to giggle, but her giggle turned into a scream of delight as his immense cock finally erupted inside her, and her world stopped. All she could feel was the spreading warmth in her cunt, and it drove her wild.

Their eyes were still locked. His expression was one of such warmth, joy, and tenderness that Kate's heart just melted as he continued to pump her with what felt like buckets of semen. "I think I'm falling in love," she murmured.

12