Return to Nature Ch. 02: Slut Elly

Story Info
Young Elly Learns about Lust from the Men.
6.5k words
4.56
8.9k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
553 Followers

Loreli and her daughter Lori left camp on Saturday. A new crowd began to arrive the next day. On Monday Mike began to check out the menu. That's when he saw Elly. Only about 5ft 2, under 120lbs and very shy. Although she was partially nude she tried to cover up. Elly had been coming here for years. When she was young she didn't have any issues running around naked with the other children but since she had gotten older, she had gotten shy.

Elly had light brown hair with small tits. She was a real cutie. Mike was in love, or was it lust. Elly avoided the crowd and soon found her spot in the shade sitting on the grass where she sat alone, thinking.

Elly thought of her neighbor. He was home from college for the summer. He was big and muscular, a real popular jock. He had a nice car and was always well dressed. Her girlfriends all wanted to get him alone. Elly was headed for college next year.

She thought back on the porn she had watched with her BFF. She was getting hot just thinking of it. Thinking of college guys like him doing that to her some day. Not now though, she planned to keep to herself on this trip.

Mike was watching her. Her face was fresh and sweet looking. She was half his age and she totally excited him. Needing a replacement for Slut Lori, he thought Elly would do well. He'd enjoy using this one for the week. He really liked a pretty young face to look at when he nutted.

Goodbye Slut Lori, Hello Slut Elly**********

He watched her that day as she moved around shyly avoiding the guys. She was short with a nice light brown tan all over. Her young breasts were small but firm. She held her head back and her nipples pointed upward as she walked. A yellow scarf around her waist covered her little v patch of light brown bush hair just above her cunny. She was by far the prettiest girl here this week. All the guys were scoping her out. The younger guys were plotting on how to get the best views of her totally naked. The older guys would be dreaming about her when they were on top of their wives. The way the men looked at her Mike could tell of they all wanted a taste of her. She laid by the pool amongst the teens and as she seemed to dose off her legs fell open. His eyes were cast on a gorgeous pink slit with a small amount of thin light brown hair around it. He kept looking over.

He needed a plan. Walking around the pool, he picked up her lotion when he went by taking it to his shed during break time as she slept. He blew the whistle a little early and everyone headed for their cabins except Elly who seemed to be looking for something.

"Were closing," he said.

"I know but I cant find my lotion." She replied.

"Is it a brown bottle of Coopertone." He asked.

"Yeah thats it," she said.

"Well someone turned it in, come by the shed and I'll get it for you."

He let her walk ahead as he scoped out her long light brown hair falling down her slender back that curved into a tiny young ass. He loved those thin dark legs.

She entered the shed ahead of him now wearing only her grey shirt that hung real low. Otherwise, she was totally bottomless. That's a good sign, he thought.

"Have a seat, Over there," he said as he removed his trunks to begin changing exposing his semi hard cock. She looked at it with surprise. Not expecting to be alone next to a big cock so close and at eye level. She felt a tingle. The porn pics flashed through her mind.

He rubbed the towel on his arms with his cock swinging only a foot from her. She was so close it was easily in her eyesite. "I set your lotion somewhere here," he said reaching around her so the tip of his large man cock was swinging only an inch from her face.

That close, it looked HUGE to her. She saw a thick hairy ball sack, a long stem that was capped by a pink helmet and a huge slit at the top. She couldn't take her eyes off it. She imagined it hard and upright and felt the hot flashes.

He stopped. "I thought it was there. Were did it I put it?"

She turned around to face him and he moved his hands to brush the hair from her face." But you look tan enough already," he said. "In fact you look really nice." She just sat there as he knelt down, took her face in his hands and kissed her. She let him, then she jumped up and moved back.

"Sorry," he said, "you just look so lovely, so sweet looking I needed to do that." They stood up. He moved forward and kissed her again as his cock, much harder now pressed against her belly. Her hand reached for it and she stroked it. It was big and getting harder. She almost dropped to her knees and put her mouth over it. Then she stepped back, turned and ran from the shed.

"Damn," he chuckled. She's so sweet and innocent, so shy. I've gotta fuck this one. He knew it would take time and he wished Lorelai was still around to quickly suck his load.

Elly walked back to her cabin thinking about his hard cock. The first man size one she had ever held. She fired up her iPad and went to the porn of a woman with a cock deep in her mouth.

It was big wasn't it, she thought. Why did she run? This was why they came here, so they could do things they didn't want to do at home. She should've tried it out. She should have sucked him off, a real man. The thought of a big cock coming in her mouth made her hot.

He wanted her? She though, he really wanted her, or did he? Did he really think he could do her, like that, in there. Wait though, it was her... she grabbed his cock. Did he really want to fuck her, or was he was just teasing her. Her probably thought of her as some dumb kid. She was really confused. Her pussy was wet and she headed for a hot shower. The vision of his cock so close to her face was in her head. She needed some self relief. She rubbed vigorously in the showered dreaming of his cock deep in her cunny.

Elly goes back******

This was her third day and she had been watching the guys and they had been watching her. They no longer interested her. She dreamt about Mike all night fixated on his cock. Clouds moved in early and Elly had been watching Mike. She tried to remember how big it was in her small hand. Why didn't she stroke it longer, she could have made him cum. Should have. She won't run next time. Maybe he won't want her now. He'll think she's just a virgin who ran away. She was excited but scared. Totally confused. One thing was certain. While she watched his nice tanned hard body in the sun, the body of this older man, her pussy got wet.

Mike headed for the shed. "Elly c'mon by, I've got your lotion."

He talked to her. Maybe she didn't ruin it. She got more nervous as she arrived at the shed.

Mike said, "come on in," as the rain came down. he quickly closed the door and she got scared again. "It's over here," as he headed toward the back. She followed him determined not to chicken this time.

"I didn’t mean to make you run," he said, "hope I didn't scare you or anything."

"Well," she said, "its just...... your so much older."

"Age means nothing," Mike said.

"But too......you're so.....big.." Added Elly.

"Im glad you thought so," he said as he dropped his shorts. It sprang to life. He moved forward and removed the towel from her shoulders that hid her breasts. "But these are the right size," as he bent down to kiss them. Then he kissed her small tities and caressed them and then kissed her lips. Her sat her down on the cot and sat next to her. Her eyes fell back down to his cock.

"Go on," he said, "feel it."

She took his cock in her hands and stroked it. Slowly and firmly watching it rise up in her hand. Her pussy was getting wet and she had no control of the itch starting between her legs.

"Oh thats so nice, you do that well." Giving her a feeling of confidence. He really does like me, she thought. Her eyes never left the cock in her hand.

Mike leaned back and opened his legs as she slowly stroked his cock.

"I'd really like to come for you," he said, "can you do that?" She didn't answer, just moved her hands faster. She was really liking this big cock and was proud he would let her jerk him. The cock was now lead pipe hard in her little hand. Then she went to work to stroke off his orgasm, Mike had no plans to settle for a hand job.

"Kiss it would you? I'd like you to kiss it."

Her pussy was real wet now and something inside her took over. She dropped to her knees and skipping the kiss she boldly took it in her mouth just like in the video. Her little mouth opened wide to fit the tip then she moved her lips down to take in as much as she could. She continued to suck him and looked up seeking his approval.

"Nice," he said, "so nice. I wanna give you a mouthful," he said and she remembered the porn she had seen of the guy popping off in the girls mouth. You got this, she thought, you can make him cum. She wasn't really aware how hot his big cock was making her as her pussy creamed so much it started to drip.

He closed his eyes thinking of all the naked cunny out there today. There was a young married woman he remembered in particular. She had nice breasts and a slender figure. What a tight cunny she must have. Mike closed his eyes and pictured the brunette bent over the table. Her long brown hair falling over her face. His cock, stiff and fat moving in and out of her young wet cunny. "Fuck me Mike," the married woman said, "I need cock in me, please put you load in deep." She said as he dreamed.

Mike was ready to pop as Ellys little mouth moved on his cock. She was sucking handsfree now just like in the video and trying to take in as much as she could. He looked down at her pretty face with her puppy dog blue eyes looking up at him again for approval. Then he grabbed his cocks base, squeezed and shot his load in her mouth. She tried to catch every drop but his load was big and some escaped. Then she swallowed...twice and gasped as she tried hard to let nothing more escape. Then she stopped and smiled up at him with pride that she had sucked off his man sized cock.

"Wow that was a lot," he said. " You handled it well." She giggled like a young schoolgirl. She started to feel comfortable with him now, more equal than before.

It was raining hard outside and no one would be coming by. He poured them both some wine and they talked. Mostly they talked about the other people at the resort. A lot about who was fucking whom. Soon time for talking was over. She was super cute and her cunny had to be super tight. He had been looking at her naked body, the beautiful face and smile, long brown hair, the small body with pert firm tits. He loved her long thin legs and her light mossy mound leading down to the small hole he knew would satisfy his lustful pleasure.

Why he thought? Why did he want to fuck one so young when there were so many experienced women here. Yet I choose this teenager. Her face is so..kiddish, her body is so small she seems so, so ...immature. Innocent. It's like she doesn't know she's an innocent teen being used by a lustful older man. She doesn't realize how obscene it is for a grown man to enjoy her young cunt and shoot his cum in her. Yet here I am using her like a fucktoy.

He focused on her now. Time for talk and prelims was over. He wanted to feel that tight cunt. He moved forward and pushed her down, She was still shy but she was also so horny. He grabbed her cunt and massaged her hard. He was done setting her up for this. She was his now.. His to enjoy. He kissed her neck and small breasts as his cock returned to hard and her wetness seeped from her cunt. When his hand was wet he moved on her. She lay motionless as he got on top and he spread her legs with his knees. She had never felt this before. She was his to control, a toy in his hands.

"I really like you, he said," I want to feel that tight cunny of yours. I know my cock would make you feel real good, like a woman feels."

Elly liked it when he said, "Like a woman feels." She wanted desperately to fell like a woman. She wanted to be taken, conquered and to be treated like a woman. Her young cunny was on fire like never before, it was wet and hot as he got betweeen her long thin legs. He was on top now, her legs were spread. He knew he had conquered. He moved his hardened cock to her hole and entered the tip.

Elly got a little scared again but excited too. She hadn't had a man sized cock before in there. Mike was a man who could treat her like a woman. He would use her, she thought. That was it, she wanted to be used by a man, used for his pleasure. Then at the last minute for some reason she asked.

"Do you have...one."

"What, a rubber?" He asked.

"Yeah," she said.

"No, we dont need that. It ruins everything. Women never ask for rubbers. Besides they break all the time." "Dont worry", he said, "i won't finish in you, if you say so, Ill pull out."

Did she really think I'd use a rubber? Really,? She's here for me to enjoy, for my use, my pleasure.

Elly forgot about the rubber. She really didn't want it. She wanted to feel his large uncovered cock and she really wanted him to shot inside her.

Then he pushed the tip of his cock in her wet cunt and moved slowly. He knew she would be tight. Tight like he wanted it. His plan was to move slowly and enjoy every second inside this young bare cunt. Then shoot his load deep. Breeding her properly.

She grabbed the side of the cot as his head slipped in. His cockhead popped in and her cunt lips quickly closed around it. The rubbing and fingering had opened her a little and she made more room as he entered deeper. He started moving in and out and moving slowly. He was grateful to whomever had broken the cherry. He was also taking care not to provoke another desire to run. He wanted her to like it, to want more, But if not, no matter, he wasn't getting off till he spilled his seed.

Nature took over, the cock was moving in her and driving her to a fever pitch. Feeling the cock spreading open her hole she started to just move with the rhythm. Her heart started racing as her blood pumped harder. She started panting heavily. Then as she felt the large pole moving in her and filling her cunny her little body started jerking in a weird way as hot flashes swept over her and then boom, she came. A huge orgasm swept over her as she spasmed and tightened all her lower muscles squirting cream out her cunny to drench his cock and balls.

Wow!!, he thought, a squirter. Oh my God!!! and she's even tighter than I expected. But as tight as her cunt was it was now very wet and slippery. He could now move deeper. She was his to enjoy. He was elated. She was such a young little cunt wrapped so tightly around his cock.

Mike leaned back to look. No rubber, nothing between my tip slit and her fertile womb where I'll empty my nut sack. He was balls deep in this tightly stretched hole. He loved the look on her face as he fucked her bareback knowing she was too far gone to object when he shot his load. There would be no pulling out. She was his breeding bitch for the week.

The whole contrast was not lost on her. She was taking a grown man who was enjoying being deep in her little cunny. She didn't understand why she felt so slutty, not romantic, not in love but in hot lust with a cock deep in her just like in the pornos that she creamed for while watching.

"Pull your knees back and hold them," he said.

He started stroking long and deeper and she came again and kept coming. Her mind was thinking of the large cock that was in her hand and was now deep in her hole. Yeah, she just wanted to be fucked.

He knew he was ready to blow his load. The thought of pumping his seed in her belly drove him wild. He held her tight and drove in till his dark hairs covered her light fuzz and he grunted as he pumped three shots deep in her soft belly. Grunting each time as he held her ass tight.

"Oh fuck, fuck yes, fuck yes," she said, as she pulled back on his ass tightly. No way she was going to let him pull out.

Elly sat up in bed. Her cunny lips were swollen and red from the stretching and fucking Mike's cock had given. He kissed her and told her she was beautiful. She left the shed in a daze. While she walked back to her cabin she pondered the size of his cock and how it felt filling her belly. She also hoped her family wouldn't notice how worn and red her cunny looked. She moved slowly toward her family cabin and was glad when she realized they were all at dinner. When she entered she took some ice to her room to help with the swelling. Looking in the mirror she perked up. Held her chest high looking at her tiny titties. He didn't know the only fucking she ever had was a dildo. But he came in her, she was a woman now. Her boyfriend was a grown up man and she was gonna fuck him all week, no one else. She would fuck just Mike as much as she could before they left on Saturday. This was her man. She even convinced herself she was in love, but all she could think about was his cock.

Elly's by the River*******

Elly wanted to get away from the pool. The guys who she played around with last year were getting aggressive. They had been bold about expecting her to fuck but she wasn't going to let that happen. They were just boys. She was a woman now. She belonged to Mike. She would be faithful to him. Maybe someday they'd get married.

Elly saw how they passed around the older girls. She had often daydreamed about being the center of attention of multiple guys enjoying her body. She would get hot thinking about that. But she was determined she wasn't going to be like that. She wasn't going to be fucked by different guys. She was in love. She wasn't a pass around slut.

Elly decided a quiet afternoon by the river was best. She thought about Mike. His hard cock. How she loved him fucking her. By the time she laid out her blanket she had already started to cream. She knew that she left of Saturday and she thought about some of the men in her town. How big were their cocks. Would it feel as good when they fucked her. Then back to Mike and his large cock. She would see him in a few hours. If only Mike was here now to fuck her. Her hand had moved to her clit. She had an itch and she rubbed it but it did no good. She was obsessed thinking about cock.

Charles and Hank left the golf course after a long morning. Headed back toward the cabin they spotted Elly moving toward the river.

"What suppose she's doing?" asked Charles, "the pools back there."

"Guess she's too good now according to Tommy," Hank said.

Tommy was Hanks son, Tommy and his brother were unhappy that they didn't get to fuck Elly this year. She had teased them last year and they came here with big expectations.

"Tommy said she getting cock from the lifeguard, thinks she's too good for the others now." Hank said.

"What? Mike's almost as old as us," added Charles. "She's too young to be fucking that old guy."

"Not what I heard," said Hank.

"Oh really, taking a man's cock now, is she? said Charles. Their interest perked.

"Looks like she's going off on her own to the river." Hank said. Looking at Charles.

Hank and Charles were both early 40s. Hank was rather large and muscular, Charles was a lot taller but lean. The two didn't need to discuss anything, they both just turned to walk down toward the river both thinking the same thing. She was a young beauty. Just watching her naked was thrilling. Who knows, if her teen cunny's taking man cock now then maybe they'd get a turn.

They stopped a little ways away as she laid down her towel and stripped naked, slowly like some princess who owned the field and the river. She stretched her arms and they both gasped at her naked beauty. Then she laid down on her towel not noticing they were nearby, then spreading her legs to the warmth of the sun.

Hank and Charles stopped to admire the naked beauty. She was so young and lean yet so well developed already. Her long hair accented her beautiful face and partially covered her small tities.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
553 Followers
12