Return to Nature Ch. 03: Ellys Awakening

Story Info
Elly’s inner slut is awakened.
3.7k words
4.49
7.6k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
556 Followers

Note: This is a story about sex. It is not about romance or true love. If you are offended by explicit, graphic or raunchy sexual activities, exploitations, deviations, uses or abuses please do not continue.

This story is fiction. It is written for entertainment purposes only. All characters portrayed in this story are fictional and intended to be 18 years of age or older.

Your comments or constructive criticism regarding my writing is welcome. There is no need to point out minor typos and grammar errors. I cannot correct anything once it is published.

*************************************************************************************************************

Elly woke up realizing it was getting late. Thinking about what happened she started feeling ashamed. She loved Mike yet she had let those two men fuck her. How did that happen? She had been itching real bad and they took advantage of her. It wouldn't happen again. She wasn't like the other girls around there, she was different. Never again.

She headed for the lifeguard shack where her true love would be. Mike was just closing up. She loved Mike she thought, for the moment she forgot all about Hank and Charles when Mike's cock was inside her. Elly tried to put aside the shame she felt having had two men inside her just hours before.

Mike didn't notice her cunny was real loose after her afternoon with Hank and Charles. Mike was just happy to enjoy a teen half his age.

"I think I love you." he said, trying to tell her what he thought she wanted to hear.

She felt his words. She too was in love with him. Now she was feeling even more guilty about Hank and Charles and their secret they kept from Mike. It's not going to happen again, she thought. I'm not a slut. It was just a mistake.

************

The next day her parents and brother went on the all day boat trip the family had signed up for. Elly was afraid to run into Hank or Charles so she stayed in the cabin to rest. Hank and Charles had seen their wives to the boat and noticed Elly wasn't there. Interested only in more time with Elly they backed out at the last minute.

"Gotta finish our golf match," Hank said.

Figuring Elly was still in heat and eager for more they headed for the river after golf and looked all around, No Elly.

Then they went by the pool. Still, no sign of Elly.

"I'm pissed, young cunt thinks she's gonna avoid us?" Hank said. feeling like he was entitled to another. fuck. "I've been thinking about that tight twat all morning, she was so hot, oh, so....so.... tight," They both laughed feeling the lust building. Now they were determined to find her.

"She needs more fucking, she just don't know it yet. She must still be in the cabin,"said Charles.

"Yeah and all alone. Let's go pay her a visit." Hank replied.

The both headed down the path toward her cabin, It was a long walk and Charles was clearly not happy. "Thought we treated her real nice yesterday."

"Yeah, now she wants to play hide and seek with us." Hank added, working himself a resentment for the rough fucking he really enjoyed.

"I get first this time," Charles said, "Acting like they were entitled to fuck her."

Knocking softly, Charles said, "Room service," they both chuckled.

The door opened and Elly stood there.

The Cabin Party *********

Elly had returned the night before sore between her legs, her little cunny had been worked on hard by three men. When she got back to the cabin the air was cold so she had her clothes on. Mom couldn't see her swollen red cunny lips as she grabbed a bag of ice and went to her room. The cold ice felt good on her sore and swollen cunt lips.

Tomorrow she would avoid them all. Just stay in the cabin, she'd decided. Her needs having been finally satisfied, she now had regrets. She was done with those men. Elly wished she hadn't fucked those two but she couldn't get them out of her head. Elly couldn't believe she had enjoyed two big hairy sweaty men using her like that, what was wrong with her? They must have taken advantage of her, it was their fault.

Elly hadn't been treated like a grown woman before. Charles and Hank had not been gentle and Elly liked the way she was manhandled. Something inside her had been awakened and she realized now she took great pleasure being used by these two grown men. They had brought out the lust in her and this was the first time her inner itch had been fully satisfied since she started feeling the heat a long time ago.

Her casual sexual encounters before had never been like this. Even the times with Mike had been nice but had left her feeling unfulfilled. Only yesterday, while being been passed around and deep fucked by two big men did she actually feel her urges satisfied for the moment.

Little Elly had fallen asleep totally drained of energy. Fucking those two bulls had worn her and her little cunt out.

The next morning things were different. She bowed out of the boat trip complaining of sunburn and laid back to watch TV. She thought about Mike. Youth had its way and her cunny had recovered rapidly. They were in love. She thought about cock most of the day waiting to go see Mike.

Elly kept thinking back on Hank and Charles but kept telling herself that it was Mike she wanted. Her hand had been rubbing her cunny, she tried to ease the itch but it wasn't helping. She laid around in her nightie feeling slutty dreaming Mike would appear and fuck her. Yet her mind kept focusing back on the larger cocks of Hank and Charles. It was ok to think about them, she convinced herself, but it won't happen again. Then came the knock.

Thinking her mom had ordered her some food she was quick to open. Charles and Hank were there.

"Well lookie here. What a nice peach still dressed in her bedtime clothes." Hank said.

They gave her no time to respond they just walked in and closed the door. Hank and Charles thought they'd take a minutes to flatter her. A little bit of honey they thought at first.

They knew Elly better than she knew herself. She loved the praise and they knew she was in heat. They had no plans to leave without getting some pussy.

"No" was all she could say as she shook her head. "You shouldn't be here."

"Why not, thought we were friends." said Charles. We just came to see if you was OK."

"Yesterday shouldn't have happened. I'm not like that," she said.

"My folks will get mad too, I expect them soon. Then I'm gonna see Mike."

"Oh yeah, Mike." said Hank.

"Saw him this morning just after my wife left him. She enjoys her morning breakfast there." He and Charles laughed. "She likes his cream for her coffee." Hank lied.

"No," said Elly, "Mikes not like that."

"Seriously," said Charles, "You don't know Mikes been fucking one of the wives every morning, It's part of his job."

Naive Elly bought it, "that liar," she thought, "said it was just him and me."

"Oh, don't be upset, we're here for you now. " Next week will be a whole other group of girls for Mike," said Charles,

"And ever week this summer," added Hank. "Or did you think he would avoid pussy all summer thinking of you?"

She hadn't thought about that. He must have a new girl every week, the bastard.

Both men looked Elly over well. She was so young and cute. Her long uncombed brown hair hung down over her shoulders. Her firm titties were loosely covered by the small blue satin nighty which matched her beautiful blue eyes. Her tight little panties showed her slit in the middle of her protruded pubic arch. Elly looked like a newlywed waiting for her husband to come home from work and fuck her.

"You look real nice in that little blue nighty," said Hank, I've been building up a nice load in my balls thinking about fucking you all day."

"That's nasty," she said, "you shouldn't talk to me like that."

"Oh, little miss sensitive now, you were yelling fuck me, fuck me yesterday by the river, said Hank.

"Yeah," We figured you'd meet us down by the river today, so we came by to save ya a trip." added Charles.

"No, No," she said. " That was a mistake, I didn't mean for that to happen, you guys caught me naked and took advantage of me."

"Ohh.... So you weren't gonna meet us at the river, makes me think we didn't satisfy your little cunny." Said Charles.

"You guys were too rough, you made me real sore. Go away," she said in an unconvincing effort. "I'm not even on birth control and I'm very fertile right now."

When they heard that both cocks jumped a bit. If Elly thought that would make them leave she didn't understand the nature of these two men. Rather than deterring them, the idea of breeding this fertile young girl sent them into immediate motion.

Really? Thought Hank, And she thinks she can just send us away now? No way I'm not getting into that fertile pussy. That little cunny is all alone here for breeding. Not a chance were leaving now.

They slowly approached as she walked backward into the bedroom shaking her head "No."

"Yeah we fucked you rough didn't we." said Charles and they slowly moved on her.

Hank added. "But you really liked it kiddo, didn't ya, feeling those cocks explode in your little box."

She slowly walked back until she hit the bed then she fell back on her hands on the bed. She was stunning to these two old guys, they both eyed her pert little tities that were showing through the light blue nightie. When she fell back on the bed her knees spread and she made no attempt to put them together. The look on her face was clear. like yesterday she was still in heat. She knew that she was going to get fucked. Fucked hard by both of them. That's what she really wanted.

They both dropped their trunks as she watched. Her eyes looking for their hard cocks. Moving to each side they closed in on her. She was only half their size and they grabbed her arms and pulled her up toward the top of the bed. One hand each pinned her wrists while the other hands started to rub her young titties, Hank roughly grabbed and pinched her nipples. Then his rugged hand moved down and he grabbed her little cunny hard. Feeling her small patch of hair and then rubbing her clittly he inserted his fat finger inside.

She closed her eyes and moaned. Charles had claimed first this time and she lifted her ass as he slipped off her tiny blue bottoms. She smiled, spread her hair back over the pillow and spread her legs. She was hot and ready to breed.

Charles moved his head between her legs and he started to suck on her clitty causing her to buck up her middle and begin to thrash.

"Oh, you guys, you make my cunny feel, oh...so good, you suck it so nice," as she creamed again." I come so fast when you do that."

Hank knew Charles got her cunny first so he moved up and she took his cock in her mouth from the side sucking as best she could and feeling it grow bigger in her mouth. Charles sucked her clit hard. She creamed quickly.

"You do come fast honey, You're a natural," said Hank.

"Yeah, naturally horny," Charles added as he spun her light body around so she was on her knees. Hanks cock went back in her mouth. Looking at her fine little ass and the little cunny lips below he gave himself a few strokes and pointed his cock tip into her little slit.

Her cunny had closed up a lot overnight and even with the cream she showered Charles cock was a lot to fit in such a little hole. He kept struggling to get it in and he enjoyed every bit of the struggle as he forced his large cock into her little canal. Up it went into the wet box. In and out he moved pressing deeper with each push.

Elly's young cunny was getting stretched wide again and she was feeling the effects as she shook in orgasm and showered his cock with her teen cream.

"What a velvet cunt she has," he said. "so tight and soft. "Charles held her waist as he approached half way in.

Both men continued using her, working their cocks inside her as she moaned in ecstasy.

"I love picking the fresh fruit. So young and small." said Hank.

"I like it more because its fertile fruit," said Charles. "A fertile belly makes it so much nicer. Or maybe we shouldn't cum in your belly. want us to pull out, want me to stop?" he yelled.

Elly was too much in heat to object. She orgasmed hard when they came in her and she wasn't going to miss out on that. They all knew it and they all knew she wanted them to shoot their seed hard inside her.

Charles continued his fucking as Hank moved out of her mouth not wanting to waste his load.

"We're all gonna have fun this afternoon honey," Hank said, "we got lots of fucking planned for you."

"You guys were too rough yesterday. You need to be real gentle with me, I was sore, I'm not used to this." as she moved back against Charles with each push.

"Ok, dear" as Charles then moved real slow barely entering his tip in her cunny.

She started getting agitated as he began to slow fuck and tease her little cunny. He watched her as she got real frustrated with his feeble fucking and started to buck against him harder. His hands held her waist away.

She was in a frenzy now. "Put it in, put it in."

"I'm being gentle" he smiled at Hank.

"No, deeper" she said,

"What?"

"Deeper harder,"

"You said we were too rough, what do you want now? "

"Fuck me," she screamed. "Fuck me hard! "

He slammed her hard and deep. Pounding her hard as her mouth opened and she began panting.

Hank laughed. She liked it hard and rough and so did they. They were really enjoying the innocent game she was playing. They knew she was in heat and wanted this fucking as much as they did. They had caught her in need of breeding and Elly was the type to take any cock around when she was in heat.

Charles grabbed her little waist and pulled her onto his dick as his hips pushed forward and within a few strokes he was up to his balls. Now he was ready to concentrate on pumping his load. Charles pulled his cock out to the tip and slowly slipped back in up to his hairs. Hank was sweating as he watched Charles bred her methodically and deep.

Hank watched as Charles had her for himself pounding hard in her cunny as her head fell forward, her long brown hair covering her pretty face. Elly was in a lustfilled trance as she moaned. This deep fuck was what she dreamt about all morning. She had no idea Charles, with five kids, was a master at deep breeding. Charles knew how to hold his load back and he fucked her for the longest time. Hank was getting impatient.

"Gonna fill your belly up now," Charles said, as he picked up the pace and pounded her small teen pussy. Looking down at her sweet little ass he nutted. Pushing deep he held her tight and emptied in four or five jets of mans seed into her fertile womb.

Elly exploded in orgasm as the hot sperm hit her cervix.

"Ohhh... ohh god..oh...oh..oh my god..... fuck," she screamed out as she shook with pleasure.

Elly was sweaty and exhausted but Hank was next and he got real horny watching Charles fuck her. Elly had no desire to stop him as Hank slipped a pillow under her belly and pushed her forward. He slipped in his cock and began his strokes. "Look at that fine ass" he said. Starring at the firm fleshy half moons. "If this pussy wasn't so good I'd spill a load in that." But he had no intentions of wasting his seed. These men loved the added fun of breeding her unprotected womb. They were determined to make every load go far up there.

Hank pulled out and flipped her over. He knew he'd get in deeper with her legs wrapped around his back like yesterday. Elly started feeling the fat cock of Hank and remembered yesterday. She followed his lead wanting his cock in deep.

Young Elly was small and agile and easily lifted her legs to wrap them around his hairy back as he locked his feet into the footboard of the bed. He pushed with all his weight on her little form hard and his large hairy cock went deep inside her. She was totally consumed by lust as Hank dominated the little teen under him.

"Like that Hank?" asked Charles." She's a tight one. Look how she moves, like she can't get it in far enough.

Elly was again stretched to the max by Hank's fat cock. She felt it deep inside her scratching the itch in her furthest reaches. She could hardly move. She felt like she was impaled with a hot pipe. Hank knew what his cock was doing to her. Instead of going slow he wanted to give her something to remember and he knew she wanted it too. He pushed his feet on the footboard with each stroke as he held her pinned down. His was in real deep and her young cunny lips stretched around the base of his cock. Soon she began to spasm and shake as she squirted cream all over his rod.

This was more than Hank could handle. Hank pushed up her little hole and fired off many jets from his first load. He knew this tight young cunt was the best he ever had and he wasn't holding back fucking her rough.

When they had both finished in her Elly laid there sweaty and exhausted. Her itch had eased.

Now Elly felt like she had been bad, she felt dirty. Regrets set in again. They had taken advantage of her again. She should not have allowed two older men to use her like that. What kind of girl was she? She pulled up her knees and crossed her arms sitting on the bed looking dejected.

Hank noticed, "Uh oh, looks like someone's got a case of the guilts. Don't feel bad, Elly, you can't help it. For some girls its just natural to slut around. Your pussy starts itching and you need cock. You just realized it younger than most. Why wait till you're old to find out what you enjoy."

"Yeah Elly," added Charles, "we're man sluts, we know it, it's in our nature. We see a beautiful young woman like you and we get hard. We wanna fuck, we know it."

Elly laughed.

"Accept it, some of us were born this way. You'll always be fucking strange men. Looking for a bigger harder cock. Don't fight it, just enjoy it. You aren't gonna change. Don't spend you life feeling bad after every fuck."

Elly made a feeble protest. "I didn't ask you here. I didn't tell you that you could come fuck me. You guys took advantage of me being too young to understand."

"Elly sweet thing, you knew why we were here, you didn't scream when we came in, you backed up into your room and laid on the bed. You even opened your legs. Even while your mind was confused your body knew you needed fucking." Hank said.

Charles added, "You knew too after yesterday in the field that we were two horny men and you said you were fertile because you wanted us to breed you again, just like yesterday.

Elly knew they were right. She had laid around all day in her nightie. She was fertile, she was in heat and she needed fucking. Then when they entered she led them to the bed. She knew she had the itch and wanted their hard cocks. She couldn't pretend anymore. She should just accept it and have fun.

She laid back putting her arms down and opening her legs. She smiled at them. Charles moved to get on top first again. They had made her their cum slut. They both fucked her again. They treated her young cunny rough, pounding her like a street whore. She liked it that way. She came multiple times.

It was dark when they left. The boat had arrived back on time and the two men went around by the river so not to be seen. Elly went to the kitchen for ice and a bag. She moved there and back very slowly. Both men had drained their cocks in her cunny multiple times. She was very sore. This time her only regrets was that they would all be leaving for home soon.

Home bound

The car was packed and Elly got in.She looked at the cabin as they pulled away and thought about Hank and Charles. Two middle aged family men who took turns breeding her like a newlywed in the cabin all afternoon.

Those two hard cocks would always be on her mind, her first duo. She would never forget the way they manhandled her taking turns cumming inside her. She now knew she was a cum slut, she was ok with that. She would miss them. No more regrets or guilt, she understood her needs now.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
556 Followers
12