Return to Paradise Ch. 10-11

Story Info
Interview, sex in front of grandpa and a Hike.
2.8k words
4.51
9.9k
12

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10 & 11

I'm in the mood for a return of some red heads. Short chapters.

Documenting The island.

For those not keeping a score sheet - Michael and Terri are the parents of Sam Sr. Susie(sorta James is actually the biological father of them) James is Terri's brother, but you know this story if you have read the other chapters, Susie and Sam are the parents of Sam Jr and Sara. Terri and all the kids have red hair, it's a dominate trait since both parents have the red hair gene.

With all the incest talk on the island, Sara and Sam Jr. made it around to talk to Their grandfather who was now the island historian, perhaps the worlds had the job interviewing people about their past.

Since the nudist movement Sara and Sam Jr, as well as a lot of the others had been practicing nudist, Michael was not totally there yet. He had on a t-shirt and shorts. Sara and Sam Jr. was naked and very beautiful. They both were tanned to a beautiful very lite golden brown. Sara's breast were perfect, nothing saggy about them, big enough to satisfy any man. Sam Jr. loved sucking on them, but his favorite asset was the pretty red hair. The hair on her shoulders, was now about down to her middle back, and covered her breast when it was draped over the front of her body. Going down a little lower, her pussy was covered with the same wispy fiery red hair. Sam Jr has the same red hair but keep his trimmed shorter on his head, Sam jr. is pretty well built and knows how to use his stuff. His cock is also surrounded by the fire red pubic hair of his sister, and parents.

Sara and started, "Grandpa, I have some questions about things when we get done here."

"I'll tell you anything you want to know. But first let's get your story for the record." Michael said.

Sam Jr. said, "Sounds fair to me."

Sara was the spokesperson for the pair so she started, "I was interested in Sam jr. for a long time just never had the timing for it. Carol and him started playing around and I saw them a couple times and just dropped it at that. I wasn't really interested in anyone else."

Sam Jr, "You saw us?"

Sara replied, "One Halloween I saw you at the guest house with her, and a couple other times. I hope you are not mad I watched."

Sam Jr said, "No, I just thought we were more careful than that."

Michael added, "Hell I figured you and her would do something too, I mean she was kind of a naughty nanny from what I remember."

Sam Jr. replied with a smile, "Yeah, she kinda was."

Sara Continued, "That was the night I started my Zombie book. Anyway, I let things go, you and her sorta went your own ways. When the Zombies happened and you came back, you got stuck with those kids and I figured you would hook up with one of the girls for a while so I made a decision that I wasn't going to let you slip away again."

Sam Jr. replied, "Marsha was kinda playful at times, but to be honest a little too young for me. But I hear her and Carol might be a 'thing' now."

Sara Continued, "Yeah, take it from me they are very much a 'thing'. Well we talked and moved things around, and Sam agreed to move in with me. We got the kids a room together, and now carol hooked up with Marsha and Cindy and Bobby now have a room."

Michael asked," can you tell me how things started with you two?"

Sam Jr spoke up, "She seduced me, she got me naked in bed and Jumped me."

Sara said, "It was sorta like that, but to be honest I didn't plan it to happen like that. What happened was we went to bed, sharing a king sized bed, and it was too hot, so we agreed that it was okay to be nude. Then I attacked him, kinda. Sorta."

Sam Jr added, "It is hard to rape the willing, and I will admit I wanted her too. And well we fit so well together. I know she would never hurt me."

Without realizing it, Sara started fondling Sam Jr's cock. She was nervous talking about this and well now being naked in front of their grandfather didn't help. She felt her nipples harden when she realized where her and was. She thought, "Oh no.. he's looking at what I'm doing." Sara continued by Jerking her hand back. Leaving Sam Jr. with a hard on sticking straight up, that looked a lot worse than her holding it.

Michael said, "You don't have to worry, we all know and we all accept things here on the island."

Sara moved her hand back to Sam Jr's lap and continued, "Sorry, but having him in bed with me, was a little overload for me. He was my first except for my toys. No one else ever got me going like he did. We made love that night, and lately whenever we can. It's like somehow we are designed for one another, Like his cock just fits into my hand perfectly. You should see when we make love and our pubic hair comes together like two wildfires."

Sara was getting worked up, Michael could tell and lead her on, "What is it like to be with your brother?"

Sara said, "It's the best feeling in the world, thinking about him gets me wet. When he kisses me I melt, and when he goes down on me and I get off I think I died and went to heaven for minute or two. Damn I'm horny, we need to go Sam Jr."

Michael said, "You don't have to go, you can show me."

Sara didn't waste any time at all, she release my cock, moved over in front of me and sat down on my lap, impaling her pussy with my cock in one motion. She simply said, "Thank you. It feels so great to have actually found someone I love, and he cares so much for me."

Sam Jr tried to speak clearly, "I like ohh .. Totally agree. I've not experienced anything like this before in my life. We just.. God.. con.. oh Connect.. "

Michael said, "You guys look so in love, and that looks so hot."

Sara was now bouncing up and down, facing her grandfather, her back to Sam Jr. Michael could see right between her thighs, Sam Jr had a nice cock and it was going deep into her on each thrust. Michael was reminded of Terri's pussy when they started. The fiery red hair, the creamy white skin under it and the pretty pink of her pussy. His lips yearned for a taste. He knew Terri would be receptive that evening, and was looking forward to her, slightly grayer haired but still red tinted pussy hair.

The young couple was lost in their lovemaking and Michael just watched in yearning for a while. Finally Michael could not resist any longer, he leaned if head forward and licked Sara's clit. One of her hands dropped to his head and held him there, signaling him to keep going. She tasted sweet as her juices leaked out around young Sam's cock. Soon she pulled him closer causing him to give her clit even more attention, and she started to cum. When she hit her peak, Sam Jr's cock popped out of her pussy and started spraying Michael's mouth face with his cum.

Michael started laughing and Sara asked, "What's so funny?"

Michael said, "Back in our younger days, Your grandma and Jim and Chrissy and I would play sometimes, and it never failed somehow I would get a face or mouth full of his stuff."

Sam Jr. Said, "Sorry Grandpa you were in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Michael said, "I understand, always seemed to work out that way for me. I did enjoy getting a little taste of you Sara, there is nothing like the taste of a young person to make me feel young."

Sara said, "Well okay, that was fun.. We better get going Sam, we have to get some things going for the supply run."

Once the left Sara told Sam Jr., "That was weird, the only other person to ever touch me there has been you. I was kinda uncomfortable but it was also kinda cool."

Sam Jr. said, "I don't know, I don't like the idea of sharing you at all."

Sara said, "Me neither really, I like having you all to myself."

Sam jr. asked, "So what do we have to get done?"

Sara replied, "Nothing I just wanted to get out of there before it got weirder and he whipped out his cock or something."

"What you wasn't wondering?" Sam asked.

"Sorry, not into old guys. I like what I have too." She said as she grabbed my cock which started to harden at her contact.

Sam asked, "Could I interest you in perhaps going for a long walk?"

Sara wrinkled her nose and replied, "I thought you would never ask."

With that the two of them got a bag together from their room and went on a hike.

========================

The hike Chapter 11

This is told by Sara

---------------

We just got done with grandpa's "Interview" where he licked my pussy and got shot in the face with Sam jr's cum. YUCK. Anyway we decided to go for a walk in the jungle of the island. I had a pretty good idea where I wanted to go to have some alone time with Sam Jr.

Sam jr. said, "I'm glad you only want me."

I replied, "I can't picture being with some other guy and I wouldn't want you with some girl either."

"Fair enough," I said, "So where are we off to?"

She answered, "You know that little spot that overlook s the reef? I've always pictured us making love there."

We chatted about different things on the way there, but nothing too specific. When we got close to the clearing we heard laughter. We didn't want to interrupt them but we had to have a peek to see who it was that found our spot. When we got closer we found Carol and Marsha on a blanked. Carol had her ass facing us, he pussy on display to us and Marsha. Marsha was using a palm branch to spank her ass leaving little red marks, and then rubbing them with some lotion. She then bent down and started licking her Carol's pussy.

We backed away slowly so not to be heard or seen by them, and let them have our spot. Sara saying, "I know another spot. And did you see those two?"

Sam Jr said, "Of course I saw them."

I said, "I know, just it was hot and I can tell you liked it. You've had Carol before too."

Sam Jr. said, "Yes I've had Carol but I love you! Also I did sleep with Marsha too, we just didn't have sex, but she does have some talents."

I said, "I was tempted to stay and watch them. Is that bad?"

Sam replied, "No I wanted to also. You want to go back and spy?"

I said, "I do, if you do."

He took my hand and we went back. When we got back Marsha was on her back with Carol's head buried between her thighs. Her arms wrapped up around her thighs holding Marsha's pussy open to allow better access for her to lick it. Sara was now in front of me watching the couple. I smiled remembering the sweet taste of Marsha. My cock having a mind of its own decided that now was a good time to become erect and poke Sara in the crack butt.

Sara took the hint and bent over a little spreading her cheeks to allow my cock entry into her soaking wet pussy. We watched as Marsha withered on the blanket, using one hand Carol was rubbing her own clit, then moved to insert a couple fingers of that same hand inside Marsha's pussy. It looked like she was really finger fucking her good while eating her out. Marsh came with a scream of "YESsssss."

I couldn't hold it any longer myself, I tried to be quiet but my own orgasmic scream erupted, "Oh FUCK!! I'm cumming SAMmmmmmmm"

This of course interrupted the two on the blanket they turned and saw us still hooked up. We parted quickly with a slight squishy popping sound. Poor Sam Jr.'s hard on was now waving in the air as I tried to disappear behind in.

Carol said, "Hey guys, come on over and sit with us. It's all good, Marsha do you know Sara? I know you know Sam." And she just smiled looking at Sam Jr's cock waving in the air.

Marsha shyly said, "Yeah I know Sam." Her cheeks then turned a bright red, and she licked her lips.

We went over close to them and spread out our blanket. I said, "This is the most beautiful place on the island, and I thought it was a secret."

Carol said, "It is, I think only us 4 know about it. Do you guys mind if we..."

I said, "Go ahead as long as you don't mind if we do."

With that Marsha attacked Carol's pussy with a hunger that surprised me. Not to be outdone Sam dove into mine and soon had be going for the third time today, bringing me to the brink then back down, driving me nuts. Finally giving in I think he was getting frustrated or just full of cum himself. When he got up from between my legs both girls looked over at his impressive tool and watched as he placed the swollen purple head of his cock to my entrance. With a single push he slide effortlessly inside me, mashing the reds of our pubic hair together over and over until I wrapped my legs around his waist, bringing my pussy in tight with each stroke, my clit hitting his pubic bone when we met in the middle. I came on his cock again, when I came down his cock popped out of me and I took it by hand, I couldn't take anymore right then. I stroked his cock up and down a few more strokes and he soon shot several shots of his gooey white cum onto my waiting beasts flowing down to cover my red pussy hair where it stood out. Marsha look at my pussy like it was a feast.

Clapping ensued from Carol before she shoved Marsha's head back into her pussy. Soon Carol was giving into the expert talents of Marsha and it was our turn to clap.

The four of us lay there for the rest of the afternoon, we made love a few more times, and we talked. I'm not sure who the girls watched more, Sam Jr. or Me. I would like to think they watched me more, and I will say I'm a little tempted by their bodies and talents myself.

We parted ways, leaving the overlook before the girls. I asked confessed to Sam Jr, "Those Girls looked really hot together. Especially Marsha."

Sam jr. just came out and said it, "Are you interested in them? Or her?"

He had me, yes damn it I thought about what it would feel like to have my face in another woman's pussy. Maybe have her face in mine, maybe feeling her nipples in my mouth, or her boobs against mine. All I said was, "Maybe just a little."

Sam Jr. surprised me, "It was hot watching them together, I think could handle you with one or both of them. I know they both have some real talents. I never had sex with Marsha but I will tell you she knows her stuff."

Surprising myself I said, "Maybe one day the four of us can maybe get together, I wouldn't mind that at all, I just don't know if we should."

Sam Jr. said, "I don't think its so bad, this is a different world we live in now. One where incest is okay, and well I guess it's whatever we want as long as no one objects. I will love you no matter what."

I said, "How do we get it started?"

My brother said, "I have an idea."

Not known to either of Sara or Sam Jr. Carol and Marsha had the same conversation when they left the lookout.

***

Authors note: Comments help - also probably taking some time off from writing next week, unless the spirit hits me.