Return to School

Story Info
Former pupil returns as a teacher.
16.4k words
4.61
11.4k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel White knew well the feeling of walking into a new school on the first day of the school year. Her parents were in the military and she moved around a lot until, as a teenager, she was sent to Boarding School and stayed there until completing her Secondary Education.

But this was a first. She was walking into the school as a freshly-minted teacher, and it was the same school that she had attended at Secondary level. Since leaving, she had spent a gap year working to save up some money, three years getting a degree, had another gap year travelling in Europe, enjoying a year of frequent, casual, random sex, and then a year at a teacher training college.

When at this school as a student, she had been a shy, skinny girl, not particularly popular, but not unpopular either. Just a girl with a small group of friends. But at University, that had changed. Her bosom grew, and with it, her confidence, and her popularity. Her shyness led to her leaving University still a virgin, but with money earned in her gap year and also while still at Uni.

Then, in her year in Europe, she really discovered boys, and with them, sex. First, it was having the confidence to go topless or even naked on beaches where others were doing it, and then learning to handle the attraction she drew by doing it. She discovered the pleasures of sex, and with both genders. She liked the feeling of a male penis inside her, stimulating her, but also the gentle sensuality of a girl's kisses and caresses.

At teacher training college, she had parlayed her obvious attractions into affairs with two male and one female professor, although she had stayed clear of fellow students, and had graduated with great marks and a clear understanding on how to communicate with people.

And now, at 26, she was ready to start work as a teacher, in the same school in which she had boarded. This first Tuesday was not a day with classes, but a meet-the-other-staff day, and learning one's way around. It was the first of two such days. It all went quite well.

The Headmistress was the same one as during her own school days - Miss King. As a girl, Rachel had had a bit of a crush on Miss King, but Miss King was too professional to do anything about it, even if she knew.

As Rachel was preparing to go out to her car and leave, she heard Miss King calling to her. She stopped, and the Headmistress came up to her. "Please, Rachel, come over to the house for a drink. There are some things we need to talk about."

Rachel accepted, and as they walked over there, Rachel checked out Miss King.

She looked almost the same as the day Rachel left the school. Tall, proportioned but not skinny, and a noticeable bust that she always kept discretely covered with high-necked blouses and sweaters. He hair was in a straight bob cut to just above her shoulders, and was still (with help?) free of grey. On this occasion, Miss King was wearing some tailored trousers and 'sensible' shoes that perfectly matched her high-neck light-weight sweater.

All in all, despite her very conservative professional wear, Miss Anna King was quite an attractive woman. But as a headmistress she projected a formidable and controlling presence - not easily ignored by her staff.

Miss King took Rachel though to the library and poured the two of them a glass of wine each. "You're the first of our former students to come back as a teacher. That might involve having the girls ask you about what it was like here in your day. I do hope you will be selective in the stories you tell..."

"But Miss King, I never got up to any bad pranks here - I was the proverbial good little girl."

Miss King laughed. "Girls have changed since your day, my dear, and if you fed them that line, they would laugh at you and not believe a word of it. You're going to have to think of some stories that titillate them without encouraging them to go even further."

"You mean like some of the girls would share a bed some nights and goggle as they touched each other under the covers?"

"Did you ever do that, Rachel?"

"No, but I know some girls did. About the worst thing I did was to sneak into the kitchen and scoff a couple of doughnuts!"

Miss King gestured for Rachel to sit down in an armchair, and sat herself down on the settee. "I seem to remember you, when you were here, as a skinny flat-chested shy thing that wouldn't say boo to a goose. You have certainly changed since then.

You academic achievements are great - with a double degree in chemistry and physics. Your physical acquisitions are somewhat remarkable too!"

Rachel looked down at her breasts, currently enclosed in a bra, and a cashmere sweater. "They kind of appeared after I left here - they really are all mine. It's hard to tell these days but the reality is I had other things I wanted to spend my money on than buying fake boobs."

"Probably a wise decision, especially as fake ones couldn't look any better...."

"Miss King, you're going to get me blushing. I don't know if you ever realized it, but in the days of being that skinny, flat-chested girl, I had quite a crush on you..."

"Well, Rachel, to be honest, you weren't the only girl who felt like that, although in your case, I didn't feel it at the time, perhaps because you were so shy and quiet. Other girls were much more brazen about it, but professionally, it would not have been a good idea to take any of the girls up on it. But, anyway, now you are a grown woman, and back here with us. I must admit, it was a pleasant surprise receiving you application for a post here."

They chatted a little about the syllabus Rachel would be teaching and the number of classes, and also the small apartment Rachel had rented not far from the school. When it was clearly time for Rachel to leave, Miss King asked Rachel if she was doing anything the upcoming Saturday, and when learning that she wasn't, Miss King invited Rachel to dinner - just the two of them.

Rachel accepted eagerly, and asked what kind of wine she should bring. "Oh, a nice chardonnay should be fine," said Miss King.

Wednesday went quietly enough, with Rachel checking out her laboratories in which she would be teaching, and sorting out her personal space in the Staff Room. Most of the teachers were female, including those who lived-in at the school, but there was a male Art teacher and a male Music teacher, both of whom seemed more interested in each other than in the female staff. Some of the staff were married.

Thursday and Friday were the first two days of actual school, with a long Assembly on the Thursday morning, and sorting out home rooms, handing out text books and exercise books filling the balance of the day.

Friday she started teaching. Her first class was first-year girls, 11 and 12 years old, and all somewhat nervous. For most, this was their first time away from home and living in group dormitories, and it was a little overpowering for some. Remembering her own shy childhood, Rachel tried to identify those who fell into the 'fish out of water' category, and were quiet and shy like she had been. She made a point not to undermine what little self-confidence they had, and felt that for her first day of actual teaching she was doing well.

She had two other classes that day, second-year and third-year. As a brand-new teacher, she knew it would be a year or two before she got the senior girls, but teaching at this level would allow her to develop her own skill set and personality.

Saturday morning she spent preparing her experiments for the upcoming week's classes, and doing a little tidying up in her new apartment. Then she had a shower and thought about what to wear for dinner at Miss King's. She stood in front of her full-length mirror naked. She was tall for a girl, around 5'8", 5'9" with a slim waist and noticeable hips. Her bra size was a 34C, and her breasts were clearly self-supporting, and had a nice shape to them, with large nipples.

It was a warm day, as September can often be in southern England, so she decided on a pair of lacey thongs, a pair of shorts that followed every curve of her hips and bum, and a T-shirt with the London Zoo logo on it. She omitted a bra. Her breasts, the size they were, would sway gently under the caress of the slightly stretchy T-shirt.

Taking the wine out of the fridge, she drove to the school, and to the Headmistress' house in the grounds, tucked away in the corner behind a clump of beech trees. Miss King came to the door immediately. She was wearing a halter-neck dress tied behind her neck, and pretty well backless. It was just to her knees, revealing a very shapely pair of calves down to trim ankles.

Rachel was surprised. Not only was Miss King showing quite a bit of skin on her shoulders, back and arms, but it was immediately obvious that under the summer dress, Miss King was braless. With light summer-toned make-up, and her hair nicely brushed, Miss King actually looked sexy.

After discovering sex herself only in her twenties, and especially sex with women, Rachel was well aware of when a woman was wanting to be looked at as sexy, and there was no other explanation for this outfit. Miss King's size D breasts swayed sexily as she walked slightly ahead of Rachel.

They went into the library, where a bottle of wine was already opened. Miss King poured the glasses quite full, and left the bottle out of the ice bucket, instead putting in the one Rachel had brought. "We'll drink your wine later," she said, "it looks a nice one."

They sat together on the settee, with some soft jazz playing discretely in the background. "So fill me in on your life after you left here," said Miss King, in a soft but firm voice that clearly brooked no objection.

"Well," said Rachel, having spent the past couple of days wondering exactly how much of her past she wanted to reveal, but realizing instinctively this was going to be the much more intimate afternoon that she had envisaged in her fantasies all week.

"To begin, I took a year working in a very smart restaurant near where my parents were living, so I could live at home and save money. During that year, my bust suddenly started to develop. I didn't immediately go into wearing a bra, and soon learned that the gentle movement of breasts under a blouse attracts attention - and better tips. So I made good money that year." She smiled at the recollection.

Miss King smiled too. "I'm sure you did, my dear."

"Then I went to Oxford for my double degree. I worked very hard, plus holding down a job at another good-tipping restaurant. With my scholarships from here, and through the military funding, and what I was earning, I graduated with virtually no debts."

"Any boyfriends in that period?"

"No. I was still very shy, despite having developed some womanly attributes. But I did share a room with another girl, an American girl, called Claire. One night in our final year, we had both had a shower and were just wearing towels wrapped around like a strapless dress. Some romantic music came on, and for some reason, we started dancing, cheek to cheek. When the music stopped, she kissed my nose...."

"And then...?" Miss King was clearly interested.

"Well, after she kissed my nose, she smiled, and then she kissed me on the lips. Full on, a passionate kiss. It was my first real kiss but I could tell the intention was sex, and her desire for me was clear. Within minutes, we had shed the towels and were laying on her bed, naked and intertwined. We kissed, lots and lots, then our hands started exploring. I felt my nipples being squeezed, sucked and bitten for the very first time...."

"And?" asked an obviously aroused voice.

"Then I felt her touching me between my legs. It felt strange and it felt wonderful, and it felt even better when her fingers penetrated me while her thumb rubbed my clit. As she touched each intimate part of me, I remember thinking of our biology classes here, when all the parts of our body were explained, but no-one told us how wonderful touching those parts felt..."

"So did you two have an affair."

"Yes. We slept together every night till the end of our third year, and she taught me all about lesbian sex and making love to a woman. Being with her protected me from the boys! But at the end of the year, she returned to her native America, and I was left behind. Broken hearted and horny!"

"Have you seen her since?" asked Miss King, as she topped up their wine glasses.

"No. Instead, having some money and no debt, I went to Europe for a year. I started in Greece, and was laying on a beach wishing I had a bikini so I could go swimming when I realized that most of the people on the beach were naked. So I decided, when in Greece.... so I went skinny-dipping, and stayed naked all day. Being blonde and blue-eyed - and fair-skinned - that took a lot of sunscreen!

In the afternoon, a very handsome naked Greek boy started to chat me up. He was fastidiously keeping his eyes on mine, and not looking at my tits! I must admit I saw more than his eyes! And he offered to put sunscreen on my back!

Then he said he had a small attic flat with a private balcony where we could have a naked dinner - and that he was a good cook. And there we were, a small attic flat, no clothes, my big tits, his big penis, a warm night and a private balcony...

That was the night I lost my heterosexual virginity! He was excellent, and gentle, and considerate, and, yes, a good cook. And so I spent the rest of the year travelling and enjoying sex. Boys, girls, sugar daddies, some older women, and even a couple of orgies! It was very liberating. I have had sex at least once in every Western European country.

But when I went back to college, to do my teacher's course, I decided to abstain from sex to get high marks in order to get a good job. That almost worked; there were one female and two male professors who broke my abstinence. And here I am..."

Miss King's face was looking a little flushed after all this. She stood up. "I think I want to save your wine for dinner, and we've finished the bottle I had opened. I'll put yours in the fridge and bring another one in here." She left carrying the bottle Rachel had brought.

While she was gone, Rachel stood up and looked at some of the photographs on the wall. Many featured Miss King with influential people who had visited the school, and she was always, in those pictures, dressed so conservatively. Rachel had an instinct as to where this afternoon might lead, and she was both curious and excited....

A piece with a nice gentle rhythm was playing on the CD player, and Rachel started to sway with the music. Miss King came back, and saw her. Putting the bottle down, she stood behind Rachel, put her arms around Rachel's waist, and drew Rachel into her, Rachel's back against her breasts.

Rachel let herself be drawn in, and was immediately aware of the breasts of Miss King up against her back. She could distinctly feel the hard nubs of a pair of nipples rubbing against her shoulder blades through the thin fabric of her shirt. It felt nice, and it felt secure.

They were both swaying in time with the music, and they kept swaying through the silence between the tracks. The next song had the same tempo, and so they continued swaying, except that Miss King's hands slid up her belly and cupped Rachel's breasts. Rachel heard the gentle hum of satisfaction when Miss King's hands registered the absence of a bra.

Rachel turned her head sideways, and immediately felt the brush of a pair of lips on her cheek. The touch was feathery light, but unmistakable. She didn't pull away, but leaned back even more against those firm but cushiony breasts pressed against her back. Next time the kiss was more obvious, and longer.

Then she felt the pressure of the breasts on her back decrease, and contact was lost. But a pair of hands on her hips gave her a twist and turned her round, and there was Miss King's face directly in front of her, and only an inch or so taller.

The look on Miss King's face was soft, and loving, but also lustful. It was clear what she wanted, and it was clear that she intended to get it. Rachel felt herself being squeezed against Miss King, breast to breast, hard nipples pressing against each other.

Miss King kissed her. Suddenly every one of Rachel's childhood fantasies came flooding through her mind. The nights she had laid in bed, her hands against her flat chest, pinching her nipples, wishing she would grow what the other girls had, and imagining kissing this tall, powerful, confident woman who now, in reality, was actually kissing her.

The kiss was long. It built in intensity, until Miss King stuck her tongue between Rachel's lips, and Rachel's mouth opened up to accept her. Rachel felt a pair of warm hands slide under her T-shirt on to her bare back. She felt her shirt being lifted up as the hands wandered over her flesh.

The music had stopped. Their swaying continued and so did the kiss. Rachel's legs seemed to be turning to jelly. She felt that without Miss King's arms around her, she would collapse in a heap on the floor. How embarrassing!

Then the kiss was broken. Miss King pulled Rachel's T-shirt up until her head was completely enclosed in it, and her arms were up above her head, trapped inside the shirt. And that was when she felt Miss King's mouth on her left nipple, sucking it in and then biting it. Both of Rachel's nipples were kissed, sucked, licked and bitten, in turn, for some time, with Rachel's arms still trapped inside the shirt.

Then Miss King stepped back and released Rachel. Quietly, but still clearly an order, she said "Remove the shirt."

"Yes, Miss King."

"There will be times in our love making when I want to be dominant and you will call me Miss King, but right now, I want you to call me Anna." The implications of their relative dominance were clearly obvious.

"Thank you, Anna. I was hoping ever since you invited me here that this might happen. I had a crush on you as a student. I would lie in bed rubbing my nipples hoping that that would make my boobs grow and you would notice me."

"I noticed you, but not as someone to seduce. I noticed you as a brilliant student, and I would never have risked anything with you. But seeing you at your interview as a grown woman, an adult, that was different. I knew then I was attracted to you, and only hoped it might be mutual."

Rachel reached around Anna's neck and undid the halter straps. She let them fall, fully revealing Anna's full breasts. They were, like the body they were attached to, formidable. Obviously with Anna's age and their size, the breasts yielded a bit to gravity, but they were still quite firm. The nipples were dark - and large and hard, right now - with dark areolas around them.

Rachel lifted Anna's right breast with her left hand, and gently, as if it were an ice-cream cone, licked it. "Mmmmm" came the reaction.

Rachel sucked the nipple deep into her mouth and then sank her teeth into the flesh above and below the areola. Her tongue flitted across the hard nipple, eliciting a loud whisper of "Oh, Yes!" from Anna. Anna clutched Rachel's head and pulled it in hard against her breast. "Bite me, bite me, please."

With her mouth full of Anna's tit, Rachel could hardly say "Yes, Miss," but she thought it. Last night in bed - no longer the shy flat-chested young girl - Rachel had masturbated to the fantasy of having sex with Miss King, and now it was really happening. She had Miss King's nipple between her jaws and was sinking her teeth in, hard.

When Rachel had been a student here, those girls who were into sex - and especially those into other girls - had hinted that Miss King might be a lesbian, and was possibly a dominatrix. Those definitions had sent Rachel to her dictionary in order to fully understand the implications. Was the memory of that gossip why Rachel had applied to come back here to teach?