Return to the Cabin

Story Info
A Family Affair.
2.5k words
67.5k
33
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to "So Much for Quiet Time" which should be read first but not necessarily so. It is just a suggestion. That is your decision.

********

Six months after Janet and I met at the cabin lake, we decided to get married.

When we immediately got back from the cabin, we sat down with our kids, Debbie & Jodi and told them everything that happened up there and how we were stranded when the storm hit, everything (well, not every detail).

The kids were thrilled that we both found love again and they were very supportive.

Debbie smiled and said her mother is now officially a slut and Jodi called me a stud and we all laughed.

Janet's daughter, Debbie and my daughter, Jodi, were elated when Janey told them that we wanted them to plan a nice, simple wedding which was going to take place in two months.

The kids promised to make the wedding tasteful and simple.

In the meantime, Janet and I started looking for a place to live. We wanted a nice sized house with four bedrooms, maybe a pool and/or hot tub on a secluded piece of land for obvious reasons.

During this time, the kids got along fabulously, almost like sisters. They did everything together and even managed to get into the same local college which was going to start after the wedding.

Janet and I were amazed at how close they became and we were thankful since this made the transition easy.

A month before the wedding, I asked Janet if she would like to go back to the cabin for a weekend to relax and we could take the kids. She thought that was a great idea. That night we asked the kids if they wanted to go and they said yes.

Saturday came and we drove up to the cabin. We unloaded everything and we all got situated. Since there was only one bedroom, Janet and I took that. The kids said they would use their sleeping bags.

The kids went to the lake to swim and we cleaned up the place and put everything in order. I made sure the generator had gas and that the boat was operational.

I wasn't up there two hours when I got a call from my boss who asked me to come back to resolve a problem at work. I told Janet and the kids that I had to go and would be back the next day. Then I left.

Janet takes over....

Around noon, I called the girls for lunch. I grilled burgers and dogs and we ate on the porch. As we ate, Debbie said, "So, this is the scene of the crime, huh? Now mom, why don't you really tell us what happened up here? We're old enough to hear everything."

I blushed and said, "OK, I will tell you all the real sordid details."

Then Debbie kept saying, "Tell us, tell us, we want to know how you were turned into a slut," all the while laughing.

I said I would tell. Once everything was cleaned up and everyone was seated, I started telling the story.

When I got to the lake, I rented a row boat with a small motor just to relax on the lake. I was doing fine until the boat started to take on water. I tried bailing the water but was unsuccessful. The boat was now sinking and I was panicking.

Just then a motor boat pulled alongside me as I was in the water as the boat sank. The guy pulled me into his boat. It was then that I yelled that my pocketbook was lost. He jumped in and retrieved it and handed it to me. It was when he got back into the boat that I yelled, "You're naked!"

He offered and excuse and covered up. I didn't say anything but I noticed he had a nice cock.

Anyway, he got us back to his dock and we went up to his cabin. He gave me some dry clothes as I put mine on the porch to dry.

It was then that I called the house and told you what to bring and you made an excuse that you would be up the next day.

Mr. Stud offered me his bed and I finally gave in and thanked him. It was then that he explained why he was nude. He told me he was a nudist. I then told him he could stay nude if he liked as it wouldn't bother me. I didn't say it, but I really wanted to see his cock again.

Anyway, he said he would stay nude if I joined him. Now, by this time we had plenty of wine to drink so I told him I would. In a second he was naked. I got up and joined him.

At some point, it started storming with heavy rain, thunder and lightening. He started up the fireplace and we sat on the couch naked, enjoying the fire.

Around midnight, we decided to call it a night and I went to the bed and he took the couch. About an hour later I got out of bed and saw that he was still up. I invited him to join me in bed as it was getting chilly in the cabin, even with the fire going. He was reluctant at first but I convinced him to join me.

We each took a side of the bed with our backs to each other. At some point, there was a loud thunder that shook the cabin. I woke up and instinctively grabbed him and hugged him. He turned to me and tried to calm me down. His hard cock was pressing into me but I didn't push him away. It was then that I wanted him to fuck me.

I whispered to him that it would be ok if he wanted to fuck me...see, your mother was becoming a slut... Finally, he did and it felt great having his big cock in me.

After awhile, he told me he was going to cum. I told him to take his cock out and when he did, I gave him a blow job and he came in my mouth... your mother was now a slut...

We fucked a couple of more times that night.

The next morning, after breakfast, the electricity went out as did the phone. Then we heard the bridge was out and the roads flooded. Even the generator ran out of gas. We were now stranded.

Fortunately, we were able to use the fireplace to cook and for heat.

Most of the time we cuddled naked and talked and got to know one another better.

Now, Debbie, I loved your father but he never gave me an orgasm. I told John I wanted to experiences one and he said that I had to experiment, so we did.

That night John was fucking me and then he stopped. He made me get on all fours and started slipping his cock

In my ass, which was a first for me. After a few minutes, he was fully seated in me and started fucking my ass. My tits were swaying back and forth with each thrust. It felt so good. Then he fucked me harder and faster until he filled my ass with his cum. I had at least six orgasms, one after the other until I collapsed on the bed.

"You guys want to hear more?" Janet asked.

Debbie & Jodi looked at me and said, "Yes."

Well, from there, we fucked quite a bit. When the power and phone came on and the roads cleared, I told you that it would be a couple of more days, but he and I fucked those two days.

There, you have it all in graphic detail.

Then Jodi said, "I want to go naked."

Debbie yelled out the same thing.

Janet told them that if they wanted to, they could.

So, 18 year old Debbie and 19 year old Jodi got naked and I joined them.

Then the three of us naked women took the sun on the porch.

Debbie is 18 and a bit wild but good. She is about 5'5", about 110, blonde hair, blue eyes and exercises a lot and has a firm body. From what I could see, her tits were nice and full.

My Jodi is 19. She looks just like her mom. She is 5'6", about 110, black hair, hazel eyes, nice sized tits and a firm ass.

We spent the day naked and enjoying the sun and relaxing.

I fixed dinner and after dinner, the girls wanted to walk around the lake. They put on some clothes and strolled around the area for an hour or so and then headed back.

Once they got back, they got nude again. I asked them if they enjoyed being nude and they said yes. I told them that we are going to join a nudist resort and I asked if they wanted to join too and they said yes.

Then Jodi asked, "So, Janet, tell me about my dad's cock. I never saw it."

I laughed and replied, "Well, it is a nice size and he knows how to use it. Oh, one more thing...he cums a ton."

We all started laughing.

It was now getting late and we decided to go to bed. All three of us jumped into bed naked. Suddenly, it was play time for the girls.The two girls started playing with each other as I just laid there, telling them to go to sleep.

Soon, the girls started feeling each other up and kissing. I told them to stop but then the girls started feeling and playing with me.

I told them to stop but found herself enjoying the attention. The girls continued their assault on my nakedness. They continued feeling me up and kissing parts of my body. It wasn't long before I was turned on and started feeling the girls up and kissing them.

The girls put me in the middle and each girl started sucking my nipples. One of the girls slipped a finger in my pussy and I let out a moan.

Then Debbie said, "Hey mom, let's surprise John when he gets back. Let's all shave our pussies."

Jodi said that was a great idea. I fought it but gave in. Quickly, Debbie got everything needed and her and Jodi made quick work of my pussy, which was now smooth.

Then Debbie and Jodi took their turn and soon the three of us had smooth pussies.

As soon as that was taken care of, they went back to playing. I kept telling them that it was wrong but the girls were relentless.

It wasn't too long before I started enjoying their advances. Each of them took turns eating pussy. Each girl mounted me and rubbed our pussies until we all had orgasms.

We finally fell asleep in a naked pile of female flesh.

The next morning we all woke up at the same time. Debbie said, "Well, now my mom is a real slut. She likes cock and pussy." Jodi laughed and I was embarrassed.

I said to them, "You girls are bad. We must never tell John. It was the wine and your ganging up on me."

Debbie and Jodi laughed and just nodded an ok.

We had breakfast and cleaned up and changed the bed linen.

I return...

Before noon I arrived to three naked women lying on the porch taking the sun. I started yelling, "What's going on here? Why is everyone naked? Debbie and Jodi go put some clothes on."

Janet told me to calm down. She said she gave them permission to go nude. She went on to say that they want to join the nudist resort with us and I told them they could.

It was then that I noticed Janet's smooth pussy.

I asked, "What happened Janet? Why is your pussy smooth?"

Janet looked at me and said, "The girls ganged up on me and I had no choice." She said smiling.

Then Debbie added, "Hey Mr. Stud, we turned your fiance into a real slut last night." Both her and Jodi laughed.

Then Janet said, "John, If you must know, the girls attacked me in bed last night and had their way with me. It will never happen again."

I started laughing and replied, "So, my fiance is bi. I like that. Thanks girls. I can't wait for someone to give me all the details."

I then went into the bedroom and undressed and joined the three of them on the porch.

Ok ladies, from now on, nudity is the dress of the day.

Debbie said, "Mr. Stud, nice cock and balls. My mom didn't lie."

Jodi chimed in, "Hey dad, no wonder mom was always smiling. You should be in porno."

After everyone had their laughs, we all relaxed and took the sun.

We had a late lunch and took some more sun. As I was laying on the lounge, my cock sprung to life and I covered up. However, Debbie, the wild child noticed and said, "Hey mom, your fiance needs some help now." She said laughing.

Janet looked up at us and said, "Debbie, be a good daughter and take care of your future dad."

I looked at her and asked, "Janet, do you know what you just told her? You told her to have sex with me."

Janet responded, "She's old enough and I don't have a problem with it and you shouldn't either. Didn't you say we should experiment?"

I looked at her and said, "Well, if you are ok with it, then so am I."

Then I called Debbie over. I asked her to remove the towel and when she did, my cock stood straight up. I pulled her to me and pushed her face to my cock and told her to suck it.

She knelt down and Jodi and Janet watched, Debbie started sucking my cock. As her head bobbed up and down on my shaft, Jodi came over and started rubbing her hands all over me. She bent over and I was able to suck her nipples.

I saw Janet watching us and I knew she was enjoying the show.

It wasn't long before I told Debbie I was going to cum. She started sucking harder, then my cock exploded and flooded her mouth with my cum. She swallowed most of it and then pulled away. My daughter quickly replaced her and sucked me until my cock was hard again.

As soon as it was, she straddled me and lowered her cunt onto my cock until it disappeared in her. She started riding me and before long she was yelling out that she was cumming and had orgasms as she was still riding my cock. Then she dismounted me and went back to her lounge.

Janet looked at me and asked, "Well, did my fiance enjoy our girls? I enjoyed watching the three of you and wouldn't mind another show tonight. You all ok with that?"

The girls said yes as did I.


  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
PirateRobPirateRobover 4 years ago
Terrible Dialogue

Have you ever heard a lady (or anyone else for that matter) talk before?! I’m guessing not, because this is some of the worst dialogue I have ever read.

Here’s a prime example:

‘Then Jodi said, "I want to go naked."

Debbie yelled out the same thing.’

This reads as if the author of the “Dick and Jane” books decided to try her hand at erotica. A word to the wise; if your biggest literary influence is the Berenstain Bears, perhaps you aren’t mature enough to be writing sexy stories.

gentlemanoffortunegentlemanoffortuneover 4 years ago
I hate to say it, but...

I hate to sound harsh, but the other reviewers are right. This piece lacks any erotic tension, realistic dialogue, or really any intriguing content whatsoever. It was bland, unrealistic, implausible, and devoid of any charm.

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 4 years agoAuthor
Comments

I take all comments seriously. I really do. However, negative comments from those who submit them anonymously are generally not. Unless the anonymous submitters indicate their names so I can read their submissions, then I would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 star

I stopped reading at, "Let's all shave our pussies." Real women won't shave, and real men won't insist that they do.

crushedicecrushediceover 4 years ago
Atrocious

Reads like a grade school kid wrote this. Give up writing until you finish grade school.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Her Son's Secret Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
A Naked Submissive Mother Sexually insatiable Mom lets her Son play too.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother's Dirty Boy Sexy mother gets a dirty phone pic from her hung, horny son.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories