Return to the Hotel Corridor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go!"

She slapped my bare bottom, propelling me out from behind the desk.

I could have run, but I decided to show her what I was made of. I walked steadily, completely naked, across the lobby to the lifts. As the doors opened, I saw a couple come in from outside, but I was in the lift and pressing the button before they saw me - I think.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Now all I could see in the mirrored walls was a naked woman, slightly flushed, her nipples still hard with arousal, her thighs moist with smeared juices. What a deliciously naughty person she looked; I'd have fucked her without hesitation. The lift reached the floor, and the doors pinged open. I stepped out - and walked straight into a couple of youngish guys waiting in the corridor. With the relief of getting across the lobby without being caught, I'd let my guard down too soon.

"Whoops; excuse me, guys," I stammered, and scooted past them as quickly as I could.

As I ran off down the corridor, bare breasts and bottom bouncing, I heard their puzzled exclamations.

"Whoa, hang on a minute."

"Fuck it, she's naked."

"Hey, miss."

But I was gone around the corner and tapping urgently on our door. Claire must have been waiting, because it opened almost at once, and I leapt inside.

"Well, hello my darling Annie. But wait, I am sure you had a nightie on earlier? Quickly, tell me what happened."

I staggered over to the bed and sat down on it, relieved to be back safely in our room. I recounted everything that had happened, to Claire's evident delight.

"Oh, my Annie, what adventures you have had. And how naughty of the receptionist to take your nightie like that. But how did you like my little game?"

"I was terrified," I admitted, "But so turned on as well. To stand there, with all that spunk all over my face; Claire, what made you think of that?"

"I have done it myself, in the street, covered in my boyfriend's mess. It scared me too, the looks I got from the people. But oh, it was so exciting. And afterwards, we had such wonderful sex. Which leads me, Annie, to your reward."

She bent over to kiss me on the mouth, and I felt her hand slide up my bare thigh towards my already aroused pussy. I parted my legs, and took hold of one of the straps on her dress, pulling it down. One more tug, and her sweet breast popped out, the pink nipple hard with anticipation. Somehow, I knew this was going to be a very special night.

12