Return to the Lake Ch. 04

Story Info
The couples change it up.
3.7k words
4.8
8.5k
5
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 - The couples change it up

"Did everyone sleep well?" Lisa asked as the six of us gathered in the kitchen. Aaron and Gigi had emerged from their room at the same time as us, and we went together downstairs for breakfast.

"It didn't sound as if there was a whole lot of sleeping happening," Tyler observed.

"Did you guys even make it up to bed, or did you just fuck all night in front of the fireplace?" Stephanie shot back.

"We passed out after going at it hard for what seemed like an hour," Lisa admitted. " I lost count how many times I came. When we dragged ourselves upstairs, we could hear Gigi and Aaron still in the throes. Unfortunately my husband didn't have it in him for another round."

"I was saving myself for today," Tyler protested.

"Just so you don't get any ideas," Aaron interjected, "we didn't do it all night. My lovely lady friend woke me up for an encore. She's fucking insatiable after she smokes weed. I have to say it was hard for us to get to sleep after we fucked the first time, what with all the moaning and screaming coming from next door." Aaron winked at me and gave my wife a long, admiring look.

"Sorry about that," I said. "I was working on my photographic skills, and we got a little carried away."

"I'd love to see those photos, man," Aaron said. He was being just a tad too familiar, but it was inevitable that he'd soon be seeing my wife naked.

"Good thing we have lots of that weed to share this weekend," Lisa said. "I'm sure Stephanie is looking forward to it as well."

My wife blushed, but didn't disagree. Of the three women present, she was dressed the most conservatively, if you consider a low-cut black bathing suit with a sheer white cover-up in any way conservative. Lisa had a tiny blue bikini on her toned body, with only an apron over it while she cooked some bacon and eggs.

As for Gigi, it appeared she was topless under a long-sleeved black and red checked shirt that was open almost to her navel, offering a tantalizing view of her enormous breasts. She was also wearing a black bikini thong that barely covered her pussy, and virtually none of her curvy ass. She had noticed both Tyler and me checking her out.

"I hope what I'm wearing isn't inappropriate. It was a bit chilly last night, but from what Lisa told me, there's not a lot of clothing required once things warm up."

"Feel free to wear whatever makes you feel comfortable," Lisa said.

"And feel free to not wear anything at all. I'm comfortable with that!" her husband added.

Now it was Gigi's turn to blush. "I'm still getting used to this vibe. Although I can't say I'm not loving it. So what's the plan for today?"

"As best I can tell," I said. "There is no plan around here. We do whatever makes us happy, but nobody should feel obliged to do anything they don't want to. And it's a bit like Vegas, except without the casinos and neon lights. What happens at Muskrat Lake stays at Muskrat Lake."

"Well I have a bit of a plan," Lisa interjected. "Michael here is a veritable Boy Scout when it comes to paddling a canoe, and my friend Cassandra tells me that he's an excellent guide for exploring the little island at the end of the lake. I'm hoping he'll show me the best that nature has to offer a little later."

As she had finished cooking, she'd shed the apron, and I could see her nipples were as hard as my cock was getting, as I contemplated an upcoming canoe trip.

"C'mon, let's eat up," Tyler said. "It's warming up out there, and my blood alcohol level is starting to get dangerously low. I've already stocked up the cooler down on the dock, and I'm ready for some serious girl watching."

"It's so unlike you just to look," Lisa admonished, "though I have to say the men here this weekend aren't hard to look at either."

We polished off the bacon and eggs, along with croissants and coffee, and as everyone had put on swimming attire, it wasn't long before we were descending the steps to the large dock. It was a perfect late summer day; the lake was as calm as glass and the sun was shining brightly.

Gigi pulled a bikini top out of her bag, turned her back to us and took off the shirt she'd been wearing.

"Don't be shy, babe," Aaron said. "From what I understand, going topless is par for the course around here, and why should I be the only one who ever gets to see your tits?"

She turned around, and my jaw dropped. There was no doubt Gigi was well-endowed, but her breasts were gravity-defying, yet perfectly proportioned, with tiny nipples that just demanded to be licked.

"What was that line from Seinfeld?" Aaron observed. "They're real, and they're spectacular!"

Gigi came over and gave her boyfriend a big hug.

"Stephanie, we don't want our new guest feeling self-conscious," Lisa said, taking off her bikini top. My wife followed suit by pulling her suit down to her waist. I guessed it wouldn't be long before the three of them were naked.

Tyler was on the other side of the dock, opening the first bottle of bubbly for the day. I went over to help him carry the glasses over to the others.

"Just wondering why," I said in hushed tones, "with a girlfriend like that, Aaron would feel the need to bang his other female employees. Apparently he's sleeping with most of his staff."

"Variety is the spice of life," he whispered back. "While you're entertaining my wife over on the island, I hope I get another shot at yours."

"I think she'll be worried if you don't try," I conceded.

I carried a couple of glasses over, and Tyler brought the rest on a tray. Everyone stood up for a toast.

"To good friends, doing all sorts of things with each other that would normally get them in a heap of trouble with their partners," Tyler proclaimed.

The three sets of lounge chairs that we'd relaxed on last time were still there, but this time, the couples didn't pair off. Aaron started it by guiding Stephanie to sit down next to him. Gigi, perhaps anticipating for her first experience with Tyler's prodigious cock, joined him, and Lisa wrapped her arms around me before we too sat down to relax.

"It's been too long, Michael. I still think of the last time when you fucked both Erin and me, and how hot that was. Watching you eat out my little girl was way more sexy than I'd ever imagine. And I meant it when I told you I want to spend some private time with you in the canoe. But I think all of us need some more to drink."

She got up and I gazed at her tiny butt as she went to grab another bottle. Stephanie had promised me her ass a few hours earlier, but I wondered if Lisa might be up for a little anal action, maybe over on the island.

Meanwhile, Stephanie and Aaron were deep in conversation, and it didn't appear to be business. He had his arm draped on the lounger behind her. He couldn't take his eyes off her beautiful rack, and she made no attempt to cover herself up.

As for Gigi, she was getting very frisky with Tyler. Her hands freely roamed across his chest and up his leg. He started playing with her incredible nipples, and when he leaned in for a kiss, she got up and straddled him, pressing her breasts up against his chest and giving him a deep, long kiss. If I were a betting man, I'd have put money on the two of them being the first to be fucking each other, though the rest of us wouldn't be too far behind.

"Didn't take her long to get into the swing of things," Lisa said, re-filling our glasses. "I'm not surprised he's into her. She has the same body type as Julie, his EA that he doesn't know I'm aware he's banging. You men are such sluts sometimes!"

"He was just reminding me that variety is the spice of life. I'm sure he enjoys fucking you more than her, or anyone else."

"Sometimes I wonder. But it's still pretty good with him. You saw us last night."

"It was hard not to notice. It was like watching high-end porn. Especially the female performer."

Lisa laughed and gave me a kiss. "Stephanie tells me that she was very naughty the night you left here last time."

"We're lucky we didn't end up in jail, although it would have been fun to share a cell with her. I guess it just goes to show that even when we feel free to fuck other people, there's a special bond with the person you're married to."

"I don't know about that," Lisa said, motioning towards Tyler and Gigi. His swim trunks were down around his knees and she'd pulled her thong to one side. He was rubbing her wet pussy, and it was only a matter of time before he was inside her.

"Let's grab another bottle and go on our little expedition," Lisa suggested. "I knew it would happen, but I'm not sure I'm up to watching this."

I wasn't about to argue, especially because Stephanie was getting extremely cozy with Aaron. His hands were now exploring her breasts, and she was rubbing his cock through his bathing suit.

"Don't do anything we wouldn't do," Lisa called out as we packed up the canoe with a basket filled with bubbly and champagne flutes. She tossed in a couple of towels and a small purse. She licked her lips naughtily as she caught my eye.

"Make sure you show my friend a very good time," Stephanie commanded, looking right at me. "She's such a fucking slut....maybe you'll learn a few tricks I might enjoy. And whatever you do, don't worry about me. I'm going to keep myself busy playing with this gorgeous man's dick." She ran her hand under the waistband of Aaron's trunks and leaned in to give him a passionate kiss.

I shook my head over my wife's recent transformation as I held the canoe steady for Lisa as she climbed in. She was still topless, but unlike her friend Cassandra two weeks previously, Lisa was intent on paddling the canoe. While I couldn't see her boobs from behind, I was able to admire her tight ass and well-conditioned arms and back. She was paddling hard, as if she was in a hurry to get some place. Within 15 minutes, we were already on the far side of the island. Both of us were perspiring lightly as we pulled the canoe up on the shore.

Lisa once again wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me deeply. I ran my hands over her back and ass, then reached inside her bikini bottom. She was already extremely wet, and after rubbing her pussy, I pulled my hand out and stuck my fingers in her mouth.

"Mmmm....I taste really good," she cooed. "But I want to save my pussy juices for when you stick that gorgeous cock of yours in my ass."

I stopped groping her for a moment and looked at her lustily.

"Stephanie told me that last time was your first experience with anal. I wanted to let you try it with someone who's done it a little more often."

I didn't have the heart to tell her that I'd fucked her daughter in the ass earlier in the week, and she would be number three. All in a two-week period. I was on a bit of a hot streak.

"So let me guess what's in that little purse you brought," I said, unzipping it. Sure enough, there was a butt plug, a bit bigger than the one she'd given my wife. There were also a couple of carefully-rolled joints and a small tube of lube.

"I want you to stick that thing in me, and then get high with me. I love getting a cock jammed up my ass when I have a buzz on. And to be honest, I don't think I've ever seen you smoke weed. Maybe you'll get as wild as your prim and proper wife!"

"I used to partake before I met Stephanie. Sometimes, it was the only way I could survive living with my first wife. But I haven't done it much recently, so all bets are off as to how I react."

"Let's hope it has the same effect on you as it does on Gigi. We may not make it back to the cottage before dark."

Lisa grabbed the towels and I brought the basket. We found the same clearing where I'd fucked Cassandra on my first trip to the island, and we laid out the towels. Lisa stripped off her bikini bottom and yanked down my bathing suit. My cock immediately sprang to attention.

"Somebody's excited," she teased, grabbing the plug. "But first things first. I want you to run this thing over my pussy and then ram it up my ass."

I did as I was told, coating the metal toy with the juices from her wet cunt. I was surprised she didn't want to add some lube, but clearly she had more experience with this than I did.

"Oh that feels so good," she moaned as I worked the plug into her hole. "But your cock is going to fill me up even better."

Lisa lit up one of the joints and we laid down together. She rolled over so that her breasts were on my chest and her wet pussy was straddling my leg. Our mouths were inches apart as we passed the joint back and forth. I knew it wouldn't be long before I started feeling the effects.

"So, as a responsible mother, I need to know. Are your intentions with my daughter completely honourable?

I was shocked by the question, but started laughing. "As a gentleman, I don't think I should talk about any relationship I may or may not be having with her."

"Don't kid a kidder, Michael. I saw the two of you together last time. As you may recall, I couldn't have been closer to the two of you going at it. And knowing how much she loves fucking older guys, I can't imagine you two have been able to stay away from each other over the past few weeks, even if she has found someone younger."

"We're cool. It's nothing serious. And I sincerely hopes that this new relationship works out for her. Not that I mind giving her a little advice along the way."

"I have no doubt you're giving her a whole lot more than advice," Lisa said, stroking my cock. "I just hope you have some time for me when we go back home in a few weeks. I really enjoy talking to you, almost as much as I love fucking you."

"Well that's good to know. I was beginning to think you only considered me to be a piece of meat. And for the life of me, I don't know why you need any more meat than what your husband gives you."

"I told you before," she said, taking another long drag. "Tyler and I have a great sex life, and part of the excitement comes from knowing we're both having fun with other people. I'm guessing it's beginning to be the same way with you and Stephanie. I can't believe how much of a slut she's become since the first time you guys came here."

The mention of my wife's name made me wonder what depraved acts she was engaging in with Aaron at that moment. Lisa could sense my distraction, and laid down on her back.

"LIck my pussy. I need you to get me so wet that I don't need that lube. Bring me to the edge, then fill my asshole and fuck me hard."

She handed me the joint, then took one last drag before dousing it in the ground. I changed my position so I could go down on her, slurping her pussy ferociously. The weed was making me far more aggressive than I usually was during oral.

"Fuck you're good. So fucking amazing. Keep licking me."

I continued my assault on her shaved cunt, licking and lightly biting her clit, and sliding my fingers inside her. I could tell she was getting on the edge, and she pulled her pussy away from my mouth before she could cum.

"I am so wet for you right now. I want you to coat that big cock of yours with my pussy juices and ram it up my ass. Right after you pull that plug out."

I stroked her swollen pussy with my hard cock, and yanked the plug out in one quick motion. Then I rammed my cock in her pussy to get it wet, as instructed.

I expected she'd get on her hands and knees so I could fuck her from behind, but instead, she guided me onto my back and straddled me.

"This is just like fucking a pussy, except your target is a little further back," she said. "I've never done it without lube before, but I think I'm wet enough to try."

I found her asshole and pushed my cock up. There wasn't nearly as much resistance as I'd experienced previously. Lisa started moaning and I was momentarily afraid that I was hurting her, but after only three pumps, I was all the way in.

"Fuck. Fuck me hard. Don't stop!" she screamed. Then she emitted a shriek that must have been heard by our companions across the lake.

"You are such an anal whore. My anal whore. Ride that cock," I commanded.

It was unadulterated wanton fucking, nothing close to tender lovemaking, not that either of us wanted or expected that. We were intent on getting each other off, and I could sense it wouldn't be long.

"Where do you want my cum, slut?" I demanded.

"Fill my asshole," she responded, and moments later, we exploded simultaneously.

Lisa lowered her body onto mine, and we we didn't move, or say anything, for several minutes. I finally broke the ice.

"I thought weed was supposed to make you laid back. I don't think I've ever had such an intense experience."

"You sure you haven't been fucking women's asses for years?" she asked. "Because that was the best I've ever had."

Knowing all about her husband's most prominent physical attribute, I took that as a compliment.

"We didn't even crack open the Prosecco," Lisa continued. "But all this physical activity and weed has made me so hungry. I think we need to get back for some lunch."

"Maybe we should take a dip to clean up a bit first. We wouldn't want the others to think we've been having sex," I joked.

"I'm pretty sure they heard what we were up to," she said.

We collected our things and put them back in the canoe. I waded waist-deep into the water, but Lisa hesitated after taking a few steps in.

"It's a bit chilly. Maybe I'll wait and have a shower when we get back to the cottage."

I reached down and splashed her magnificent body. Her nipples immediately hardened when the cold water hit.

"You bastard," she laughed, running into join me, and splashing the upper half of my body. "How old are you? 12?"

The cool water felt good, and Lisa admitted that washing off all those bodily fluids would make the ride home more comfortable. She slipped on her bikini bottom and I pulled on my trunks. We set off for the cottage. We now had a slight breeze at our backs, so it wouldn't take long.

"I'm not letting you off the hook with Erin. What have you two been up to?" she asked, looking over her shoulder. "My pussy and ass are off-limits to you until you fess up."

I didn't feel the need to spill the beans about the incredible massage I'd enjoyed the previous week, but given her ultimatum, decided to come clean about our encounter at her condo earlier this week.

"I went over the other night. And you're right. We fucked. And she offered her asshole to me too."

"That little slut! I thought I was special."

"Oh, trust me," I interjected. "You are special. Don't you dare tell her, because I'll deny ever saying this. You're better at it than she is. At least right now. She told me her ex wouldn't give it to her from behind, so she was practically a virgin in that department."

"My daughter hasn't been a virgin in any department for almost 10 years," Lisa responded. "Your secret is safe with me. And thank you for the compliment."

We were nearing the dock. We had expected that Tyler would have fired up the BBQ by now, but there didn't appear to be much going on. As we came closer, we noticed that only Gigi and Tyler were present. Tyler appeared to be napping, and Gigi appeared stoned. Both were naked.

"Hi honey," Lisa said. "Where's your boyfriend and Michael's wife?"

"Um, they said something about wanting some privacy, and they went up to the cottage about an hour ago. But don't rat me out. They wanted some privacy," she repeated, giggling.

Gigi was clearly out of it.

"I can't believe it's up to us to be the responsible ones, Michael," Lisa said to me. "Let's go whip up something for lunch."

"I better go check on Stephanie," I said as we entered the cottage. "Things didn't go so well the last time she fucked a famous restaurant owner."

I climbed the stairs and entered our suite, half expecting to catch the two of them in the throes of ecstasy. But there was no sign of Aaron. Stephanie was naked, spread-eagled on the bed, her hair and makeup a complete mess. Only this time, she had a big smile on her face.

12