Return to the Lake Ch. 07

Story Info
Dinner, Dip and Depravity.
3.7k words
4.83
7k
2

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven - Dinner, Dip and Depravity

"There you are. You're already two drinks behind!"

Stephanie was in a giddy move as I joined the others out on the deck. It had been warmer and sunnier than expected today, so Lisa had decided we'd eat outside.

"If it gets chilly, we can turn on that propane heater," Tyler said. "I'm seeing a lot of skin on you ladies, so don't be shy about asking."

Indeed, our three female companions looked stunning, with Stephanie in her little black dress that accentuated her perfect breasts and Gigi in a emerald strapless bodycon dress that would easily slip down, and up, if needed later.

Lisa was especially alluring. in a pair of tight leather pants and an open black satin jacket. She was wearing nothing underneath, and she was exposing a lot of side boob every time she moved.

"I'm making Limoncello spritzes and Bellinis," Gigi announced. "Of course, you can be really boring and just have a Bud Light, but I'll hold it against you forever."

"You're very good at upselling," I told her. "A Bellini sounds good."

"Sorry to be so late with the food," Aaron said, bringing an antipasto platter out from the kitchen. "I was a little distracted by my sous chef."

"And to think I have to put up with her all the time," Tyler lamented. "At least she's wearing something above her waist tonight."

"Fuck off, Tyler," Lisa responded. "I'm always dressed appropriately. At least until you make me strip."

"Some nights, it's a miracle we get anything ready for dinner," her husband added.

"I hope we're not cramping your style," I observed.

Aaron returned with a couple more trays. "This one is arancini, and of course this is bruschetta. I gotta come clean here. I had my staff do a lot of the prep work before we came up. I just put the finishing touches on it."

"What's that I smell on the barbecue?" I asked him.

"It's a lamb leg stuffed with feta, spinach and a few secret ingredients that Aaron wouldn't divulge, even when I flashed my boobs," Lisa joked.

"It's going to be great," I said. "Let's toast, to good friends and good times!"

"And more debauchery after dinner," Tyler chimed in.

"You weren't making naughty videos again today, were you?" Stephanie inquired.

"I wish I had," Tyler answered. "But you ladies just wore me out. I kinda crashed there for a while after Lisa made me fuck her in the shower before dinner."

"Completing the trifecta, as it were," I said. "Good thing there wasn't another couple here today. I don't know about you, but I'm not sure I would have had it in me."

"But there will be a new couple joining us tomorrow," Lisa said. "I'm guessing my daughter and her new boyfriend will keep to themselves, but we're going to have to behave ourselves for once. At least for the new guy's sake," she added, staring wickedly at me.

The sexy banter continued and Gigi kept our glasses full, keeping up with the rest of us as she went along. After a while, Aaron announced that the lamb was ready, and Lisa started clearing the the plates.

"Here, let me help you," I offered. "I feel like I do sweet fuck all when I'm here. At least let me carry some of this stuff back to the kitchen."

I followed her in, and after we both placed our trays on the counter, I approached her from behind and cupped her naked breasts under her jacket.

"You like?" she asked.

"I love it. You look so fucking hot tonight."

"Well, I figured I had to do something to get the men to pay any attention me. I don't have your wife's boobs, and don't get me started on Gigi's."

"You know what they say.....size doesn't matter. It's all about proportion, and your body is perfect," I responded.

"You should talk to my husband. He thinks he's King of the World with that massive dick of his, but sometimes, a woman needs more than that." She rubbed her ass against my hardening cock as I continued toying with her nipples.

"Next time you feel like sexting me, I hope you're wearing this," I said. "But I get what you're saying. I hate this "nice guy" image I seem to have cultivated with you ladies. However, If I've learned anything over the years — especially since I've been with Stephanie — you have to treat women with some respect if you want to have a real relationship."

"You mean if you want to fuck her brains out," Lisa responded.

"That too," I said, as I continued to fondle one breast, but lowered my other hand to rub her crotch.

"Mmmm, that feels so good, baby. I might just have to bring this jacket back to the city with me and put it on when we hook up. That is if you're not spending all your spare time with my slut daughter."

Before I had time to protest, Aaron brought the lamb into the kitchen.

"I'm going to let it rest for a few minutes before I carve it. Lisa, can you uncover the Caprese salad and slice the ciabatta? As for you, bus boy," he said to me, "if you can stop feeling up the sous chef, could you please take these wine glasses out?"

"Hey, no need to go all Gordon Ramsay on him," Lisa laughed. "How do you know I didn't start it?"

"Of that I have no doubt," our chef replied. "Anyway, Tyler's already brought the wine out — it's a very nice Chianti Classico to keep with our Italian theme — and by the time he's filled the glasses, I'll be out with the food.

When I went back outside with the glasses, Stephanie was nowhere in sight. But she returned momentarily with our well-used and much beloved candelabra. "It was getting a bit dark, and I thought this would add to the mood," she said.

"It certainly helped us last night," I said, at the same time kicking myself for not taking the time to properly view the dozens of sexy photos I'd taken of my wife.

I lit the candles while Tyler poured the wine. Lisa emerged with the salad and bread basket, while Aaron followed close behind with the platter of lamb, which appeared perfectly done.

"Dig in," he said. "I know lamb isn't everyone's first choice, but I sell a lot of this at the restaurant, so I must be doing something right."

Everything was superb....the food, the wine and the company. We were all well lubricated after Gigi's pre-dinner cocktails, and we were all comfortable together, even Gigi, who was roughly 20 years younger than Stephanie and Lisa. But she acted as if she'd known everyone for years.

With Tyler around, the conversation never strayed from the sexual. He'd had numerous cocktails and at least four big glasses of red, so he was starting to slur his words.

"So by my calculations, everyone here has fucked everyone else today...."

"And our time together was so special," Aaron interrupted. "I'll never forget it."

"I mean all the women have fucked all the men," our host continued. "So what are we going to do for fun after dinner?"

Gigi spoke up. "I might have mentioned that I'd be up for a skinny dip, and I was hoping that at least some of you would join me."

"What? See each other naked? Are you sure?" I joked.

"Great idea," Tyler said. "Afterwards, I can light another fire so everyone can warm up."

"It is starting to cool off," Stephanie said. Her nipples were visible through the thin fabric of her dress.

"No need for us to change," Lisa said. "I'll just grab some fresh towels and we can take our clothes off right here."

"But we need to have dessert first," Aaron said. "My pastry chef makes the best cannolis in the city. And he was willing to part with a half dozen for tonight."

"It probably helps that he works for you," Gigi observed.

"You'd think," her boyfriend responded. "But you'd be amazed at how often my employees don't do as they're told," he added, giving her a playful slap on her ass. I noticed her dress had ridden up during the evening, and she was having a tough time keeping her breasts covered as she got more drunk.

"I think we need to polish off this bottle of limoncello before we go for a dip," Gigi said. "It's the perfect after-dinner drink when you've had Italian."

The bottle was in constant motion around the table as we filled and re-filled our glasses. Eventually Gigi gave up on hiking her dress over her enormous globes, and Lisa stopped trying to keep her jacket in place, so we all got a great look at her rack.

"I'm feeling way over-dressed," Stephanie declared, hiking her dress over her head. I'm ready for a swim!"

The day's frolics had restored the all-over tan she'd started working on two weekends previously, and she looked stunning in the candlelight.

"I'll clean up this mess later," Lisa said. "Give me a minute to grab those towels."

"I'll light the torches down on the dock," Tyler offered. "I wouldn't want anyone to trip and fall. And I certainly don't want to pass up the opportunity to see a bunch of naked sluts playing in the water."

As Gigi and Aaron got up from the table, we could see she'd been giving him a handjob. He grinned sheepishly and dropped his pants and took off his shirt. I followed suit and held my naked wife tightly.

"Let's pace ourselves for the rest of the night," she whispered. "I really want to fuck you again."

"I ought to let you call all the shots more often," I said. "Seems I get laid a whole lot more often."

A few minutes later, the six of us were splashing in the lake. Most of the time, we were with our own partners, but the ladies broke away from time to time to kiss and press their boobs up against one another. I realized there hadn't been any lesbian action so far this weekend, and remembered what a highlight that had been last time.

"I know this makes me sound like a wimp," Gigi exclaimed, "especially since this was my idea. But I'm fucking cold. Anyone else had enough?"

Gigi was the first out of the water. Her nipples were rock hard and we could see the goosebumps on her skin. She grabbed a towel and scampered up to the cottage.

"I better get up there to light the fire," Tyler said. "I might need to keep her warm until it gets going."

"You're such a male slut," Lisa sighed.

The rest of us emerged from the lake shortly after and made our way up. Tyler must have built the fire sometime during the day, because it was already burning and throwing off a bit of heat when we gathered in the living room.

"I don't really feel like getting dressed again," Lisa said. "Would anyone be uncomfortable if we stick with the towels for the rest of the night?"

"Ladies, please don't feel obliged to stay covered up," Aaron added. It seemed as if he'd been spending too much time hanging around Tyler, who had disappeared into the room where he stored his extensive liquor collection.

"I think we all need a drink," he said, returning with an armload of bottles. I recognized his favourite bourbon, which I enjoyed too, as well as some Grand Marnier, cognac and Sambuca. There was even another bottle of limoncello that we hadn't managed to drain earlier.

"I think I've had enough to drink already," Lisa said. Tyler looked worried for a second until she opened a drawer in the coffee table and took out a metal case full of pre-rolled joints.

"Care to join me, honey?" Lisa said to Stephanie. "You really seemed to enjoy it last time."

"I really like the way this is going," Tyler said, looking at me. "Here's hoping we're in for a repeat performance."

"Repeat performance of what?" Gigi asked. She was having trouble covering her breasts with the towel.

"Our two wives have been close friends for years. Let's just say they got a whole lot closer a couple of weekends ago," I said.

"Stop being so fucking coy, Michael," Stephanie said. "Lisa and I had sex. At first, it was for the entertainment of the men, but we enjoyed it even more. At least I did."

"So what are you waiting for?" Lisa said, beckoning my wife over to her.

Stephanie got up from the love seat, dropped her towel and went over to give Lisa a passionate kiss. As she bent over, I could see her pussy was already glistening. She took the joint that Lisa had just lit and inhaled. Then she sat down in the spot that Tyler had vacated to pour the drinks, and pushed Lisa's towel aside to play with her breasts.

"You may not know this, Gigi," I said, "but my wanton wife was crowned the Tribadism Queen of Muskrat Lake last time we were here. I think it may be time for her to defend her title. And maybe there's a new challenger in our midst."

As drunk as she was, the younger woman got my hint. She got up, dropped her towel, gave her boyfriend a big hug, and squeezed into the love seat. The three of them began making out, kissing and rubbing each other and fingering their pussies.

"I need more weed. We all need more weed," Lisa said. "And if you guys really want us to put on a show, we're going to need more space. Tyler, go get that mattress we bought for that weekend when we had that big party."

"We weren't sure if it would be for sleeping, or for fucking," Tyler said. "Turns out it worked well for both. Michael, it's a heavy bastard. Mind helping me carry it from our storage room?"

I got up and realized how difficult it was walking with a towel wrapped around my waist — and a massive hard-on. Tyler was in the same boat.

When we returned, there was a haze of marijuana in the room. The girls were really getting into it. Lisa had dropped to her knees and was licking Gigi's pussy. Gigi and Lisa each had one of Stephanie's breasts in their hands, and the three of them were moaning softly. For his part, Aaron had abandoned all pretence and had removed his towel so he could stroke his dick.

"Let's move some furniture around so we can lay out this mattress," Tyler said. "The whores need more room."

We pulled back a couple of the love seats and put the mattress in place in front of the fire. The three women quickly moved onto the mattress and arranged themselves in a triangle. Lisa continued to suck Gigi's pussy. Gigi was now focussed on Stephanie's twat, and Stephanie was going down on Lisa. Meanwhile, Aaron, Tyler and I each had a front-row view from our respective love seats.

"This is so hot," Stephanie gasped, taking a quick break from her best friend's moist cunt. "I'd almost forgotten how good you taste, Lisa."

"Well, I hope Gigi's getting you good and wet, because I want to take that scissoring title away from you. But maybe we should see how good our young friend is at it."

Tyler topped up my glass, but Aaron waved him away, not wanting to take his eyes on the sexy spectacle unfolding before him.

Gigi seemed a bit unsure of herself as Lisa and Stephanie changed positions. Lisa pushed my wife aside and spread her legs, ultimately rubbing her clit against the young bartender's.

"Don't you dare make her cum," Stephanie said. "I need some of that young pussy too!" She was left to play with herself while the other two scissored each other, tentatively at first but with far more gusto as they got in the swing of it.

"Get over here so I can lick you!" Gigi was showing a lot of confidence, and was clearly good at multi-tasking. Stephanie knelt above her head and offered her dripping pussy to the young slut.

"Want to find out what it feels like with a champion?" Stephanie said to Gigi. "Stop wasting your time with this whore and let me show you."

Lisa moved out of the way and lit another joint as Stephanie went to town on Gigi. Their pussy juices were soaking the mattress, and their cries and the sound of their thighs coming together grew ever louder.

Gigi's body tensed up, and it was clear she was on the verge of a massive orgasm.

"Okay bitch, that's enough," Lisa snarled at Stephanie. "You're not going to have the satisfaction of getting her off. Let's settle this once and for all."

The finale that Tyler and I had been hoping for was underway. Our two wives hammered away at each others cunts. If the Marquess of Queensberry had established rules for sex fights, they were certainly being ignored. Lisa and Stephanie fingered their opponent's pussy, grabbed their tits and even pulled some hair.

As they were close to the fire, sweat poured off their bodies as they continued their passionate battle. They were doing all they could to make the other cum, without doing so themselves.

"Hey, what about me? I need to get off too!" Gigi complained.

"I think this has gone far enough," I announced. "We're all friends here, and we shouldn't be competing with each other. Besides which," I said, looking at Tyler and Aaron, "we need some gratification too. And it's getting pretty obvious that you need our dicks in you to finish."

Stephanie and Lisa looked a bit frustrated, and spent, after failing to make the other cum. But my wife wasn't done.

"I have a better idea.....a reverse cowgirl rodeo. We ride our own partners for a change," she giggled. "Whoever lasts the longest wins."

"Because you're no good at that either," Lisa cracked.

"What's the prize?" Gigi asked.

"Bragging rights," Lisa replied. "And when I win, I'll let you and Stephanie lick Tyler's cum out of me."

"The only pussy that's getting licked after this is mine," Stephanie declared, as she extricated herself from her friend and joined me on the love seat. I had long shed my towel, and she lowered her pussy onto my cock. The other women quickly followed suit with their partners.

As my sexy wife began riding me, it struck me that our little competition could be rigged.

"New rule," I announced. "Just to make sure none of the guys goes easy on their partner, the first one of us to make her cum also gets a prize."

"And what would that be?" asked the ever-inquisitive Gigi.

"Gimme a break. I'm in the middle of fucking my wife," I said, "I didn't think that through!"

My intervention aside, it didn't appear any of us were easing up. Obviously I couldn't see Stephanies's face, but from my vantage point, Gigi, in particular, didn't seem to care about winning. She was practically thrashing as she rode Aaron's long dick. Lisa was in ecstasy as Tyler pounded her tight cunt, taking almost all of it in with each thrust.

For her part, my wife insisted that I keep my hands clamped on her breasts. She placed her left hand on my leg for balance, but played with her pussy as I continued to impale her.

It's hard to believe any of us lasted any length of time. Perhaps it was because we'd all cum numerous times that day. But as expected, it was Gigi who plateaued first, screaming and shaking as she did. Aaron pushed her off and forced her down on her knees.

"Paint my tits," she cried, and he complied, shooting a substantial load of sperm over her rack, getting some on her face and hair as well.

"I guess it's you and me, just like old times," Stephanie said to Lisa.

"I should get bonus points because of the size of the dick I'm riding," her friend replied, "though there's nothing wrong with Michael's cock. I know that from experience."

It was if she was trying to goad my wife, but Stephanie was having none of it. They continued to ride us until a look of terror came over Lisa's face, and seconds later, she was in convulsions.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she cried. "I feel so good but I'm also pissed off that you beat me again!"

"Better luck next time, bitch," Stephanie replied. "Now I'm going to milk this big cock. I've been on the edge for so long!"

It didn't seem possible, but Stephanie picked up the pace even more. She held my hands so tightly against her rack that I worried about causing bruises. A moment or two later, she exploded on my dick, and I released a torrent of cum inside her well-used pussy.

The other couples had watched us finish with rapt attention.

"What about that cum you promised us, Stephanie?" Gigi asked, as she crawled over towards us. Lisa followed suit, and soon the two losing whores were licking out my wife's swollen pussy. I grabbed my glass and took a big swig of bourbon.

"I'm proud of you," I whispered to my wife. "And eternally grateful that you're my wife."

12