Return to the Naturist Resort Ch. 01

Story Info
Rob returns to the clothing-optional resort with a guest.
4.9k words
4.47
11.6k
13

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spring of 2022 is upon us, and the weather is warming up along the central coast of California. This is my favorite time of year, it's a renewal of good things to come as we enjoy spring and head into summer. The Covid lockdowns seem to be in our rear-view mirror and it's time to hit the road again, except for the poor Midwest and Eastern states where global warming continues to foster tornadoes and uneven weather patterns. Thankfully, our small part of the world has very agreeable weather that beckons me to hit the road with my travel trailer.

My gal pal, Catherine and I have a five-day reservation up at Lupin Lodge near Santa Cruz. Lupin Lodge is a clothing-optional resort in the Los Gatos mountains and as we found out, guests were clothed about 2% of the time. We were amid tits, pussies and cocks on full display and loving it.

This current reservation is part of a long-delayed getaway. We were at the resort in August 2019 and after a wild couple of days, we decided to become members. We made reservations for the following spring, however, by that time Covid-19 was in full bloom and we were sheltering in place. The lodge had shutdown for the remainder of the year and well into 2021.

Lupin Lodge is a special place for us, it's where Catherine experienced her first double-penetration. On our first day we met a very nice couple at the pool, Ted and Alice Henderson. They are long time members and showed us around the grounds. They took a liking to Catherine and me and invited us to stay in their yurt. Having been naked the entire day with them, there were no secrets. They were looking for an older couple to swing with and we fit the bill. After some preliminary fun and games, Ted and I double-teamed Catherine and we were able to grant her long-standing wish. Up to this point, all our threesomes included special lady friends and never a man. One day Catherine finally confessed that she wanted to be serviced by me and another gentleman. It was at Lupin Lodge that she got her wish.

Catherine is in Southern California visiting her daughter Amy. She plans to return home over the weekend and then we head north on Tuesday. Until she arrives I have my porn and my Fleshlight. Around 9:00pm, I get a text message from Catherine.

Hey big boy, care to FaceTime? I'm in the mood.

This late at night, she has only one thing on her mind, sexting. I return her text and within five minutes my phone rings with that familiar FaceTime tone. Sitting in my recliner, I tap the icon to begin our liaison.

"Hi honey, how are you doing?"

"I'm well Catherine, just been preparing the trailer for our getaway. Are you in Amy's guest bedroom?"

"I am and the door is locked."

"Why does it need to be locked?"

"Well, maybe for this."

Catherine moves her phone outward and focuses on her body. Typical, she is reclining on her bed and is topless. Her huge breasts fill the screen with her crimson red nipples pointing right at me. She rotates her phone and I capture the full view. Her only attire is a pair of black crotchless panties.

"Catherine you are such a minx, what are your plans?"

"You know what they are. Why don't you get comfortable and lose your clothes? I want to see a hard cock on my phone. Several closeups will be required."

My cock responds to her request and twitches within my pants.

"I need to put my phone down."

"Make it snappy."

Catherine moves her phone down between her thighs and provides a closeup of her pink slit peeking out between her panties. My cock just got a little stiffer. I remove my clothes and recline back in my chair. My seven-inch shaft is pointing skyward as I grab my phone and focus on my cock.

"Now that's what I'm talking about. I wish I was there to wrap my lips around that beautiful specimen. Stroke it for me please."

Catherine adjusts her phone back to her spectacular boobs. I watch two fingers circle her nipples creating large bumps. For my part, I have my phone in one hand and my cock in the other. I slowly pump my shaft up and down. It feels too good. I focus on Catherine's tits as I masturbate for her pleasure.

"Oh Rob, your cock looks like it's throbbing. Do I have something to do with that fact?"

"Ya think?"

"I'm happy this old gal can still get to you."

"You do more than just get to me. Have I told you lately that you have the loveliest boobs in the world?"

"Just about everyday."

"Well, you do. I love their fullness; I love how your nipples respond to my touch. I need to lick and suck and feast on them as much as I can."

"I wish you were here to feast on them right now. How about a little motor boating mister?"

"You're having that effect on me again, I didn't think my cock could get any harder, but it just did."

I reach over to the table and grab a bottle of lube. I pour a thin line of lotion along my shaft and proceed to stroke faster and squeeze harder. My cock glistens as I pump up and down and obsess over Catherine's tits and pussy.

"Hey Rob, let's masturbate together and see if we can cum at the same time. I'm going to adjust the phone so you can see all of me. Keep your phone pointed at that glorious cock."

Catherine positions her cell on the bed to capture her entire physique. I watch her remove her crotchless panties and spread her legs. Gawd, I love that pussy.

"Cath, your pussy lips look extra smooth tonight. Is your phone on hi-rez?"

"No silly. Amy and I went to her waxing salon today and we both got our full Brazilians. My lips are super smooth and ache for your mouth."

Catherine dips two fingers along her pink slit and they disappear between her puffy folds. I watch her slither her fingers in and out creating a lot of moisture. She sucks her digits into her mouth and then pushes them deep into her cunt.

"Rob, I'm getting so wet. My juices are sweet tonight, I wish you could taste me. Look how wet I am."

Catherine grabs her phone and moves it close to her vagina. She uses her fingers to spread her inner labia and gives me an 'up close and personal' view of her honeypot. Her pink inner flesh is flush, and I can see her lady cum drip down. Her clit is prominent tonight. I hold my phone close to my face as if I could reach out and bury my lips between her thighs. I want so bad to suck on that clit.

"See how wet I am? I won't take long to climax tonight."

Catherine repositions her phone to provide me a full body shot. Her one hand vigorously rubs her pussy and flicks her clitoris. I watch her breasts rise and fall with each breath she takes. She is on her way to another orgasm, and I am mesmerized. I hold my phone in such a way as to watch her play with herself while I provide her with a closeup of my cock. I pump my cock to the rhythm of her hand.

If only I could feel her and smell her and taste her. I love eating her pussy and it kills me that I can only watch tonight.

"Gawd Rob, this feels so good. Keep stroking yourself while I attack my cunt. I am so worked up right now. It won't be long.

"I'm right here with you sweetheart. My orgasm is building too. You should feel how hard my shaft is right now. Pretend my hand is your hand and you are going to make me cum."

"Geez, I wish I was there. I want your hard cock pounding my pussy. I want you to fill me up. I want you to cum deep into my inner flesh. Give it to me darling. Give me your cum."

I watch Catherine writhe on the bed with her fingers buried deep in her cunt. Her orgasm is near and so is mine. I stroke faster and alternate between squeezing my balls and pumping my shaft.

"I'm so close Cath. I'm going to explode any second."

"Me too Rob. Me too. Oh gawd, here it comes her it comes. I'm going to cum, geez this feels so good. Cum with me baby, cum with me. Shoot your load all over these huge tits that you adore. Give me your jizz."

Watching Catherine frig herself and hearing her sweet voice demanding my spunk sends me over the edge. I stroke my length from top to bottom and back up again. My glans is so firm and sensitive. Every nerve is alive at the tip of my cock, and I spew a geyser of seed six inches up into the air. The feeling is so sublime. Several spurts continue to flow up and all around my fingers. I count at least four full streams of cum. My head spins.

"Oh, my gawd Rob, I'm there too. Oh geez, my pussy is on fire. I can't control myself. I'm cummmminnng, I'm cummmminnnngg... I am so wet, so much juice. Your cock looks so good shooting your load. I wish I could lick it up. Lick it up for me Rob."

Catherine's heavy breathing and incoherent words let me know she is experiencing a wild climax of her own. Good girl. Cum hard my love. I continue to stroke my cock until that last bit of jizz trickles out and drips down onto my fingers. I feel such a sense of relief and contentment. Even though Catherine is not next to me, I feel her immense presence.

I watch her fall back on the mattress with her legs slayed and her hand clutching her pussy. She is enjoying the ride just as much as me. I slowly catch my breath and settle back into my Lay-Z-Boy. My hand is covered in cum and Catherine wants me to lick it up. I won't disappoint her. My fingers move close to my nose, and I inhale that fragrant scent. I stick out my tongue and tentatively move it along my index finger. The sweet and salty taste is satisfying. Catherine usually swoops in and gobbles up all my semen. With her 300 miles away, I must do it myself. She demanded I do.

"Rob that is so hot watching you lick your fingers. I'm licking mine too. My pussy juice is sweet as candy, but you know that already. If I was there, I would be stuffing your fingers into my greedy mouth and licking every inch of your cock. I'm so happy we were able to share our orgasms tonight. I know I will sleep well, and I hope you do to."

"This was a great idea Cath. You are so hot and so naughty. I can't wait for you to come home and for us to finally head back to Lupin Lodge."

"About that. Rob, I have to stay here until next Thursday. Amy has a couple of doctor appointments, and she wants me there with her. It's nothing serious, just routine checkups and I promised her I would stay. I'm so sorry."

"We'll, that's okay. We can just leave later in the week. I can call the lodge and reschedule our reservation."

"No, no, no, go ahead with our current plans. I have an idea; I think you should take Samantha with you on Tuesday and I'll drive up when I get back. She would love to see the resort after all I have told her about our experience. You two can have fun for a couple of days, show her the place, take her over to the pond, introduce her to Fran the manager."

"Oh, I don't know about that Cath. I don't know if your next-door neighbor would be up for a quick getaway. It might not be enough time for her to get ready. She might not be comfortable traveling with just me."

"Don't be crazy, this is Samantha we are talking about. She loves you and she loves your big cock and your shaved balls. You two have had fun together, remember your first visit to the adult sex shop?"

"I know, but you have always been there with us."

"Well, just to let you know, I called her this morning and she is thrilled with the idea. She was so giddy with excitement, she could barley speak. She wants you my darling and she is dying to see Lupin Lodge."

"You are always one step ahead of me Catherine. Does she know it's a clothing-optional resort?"

"Duh, after all I've shared with her, she knows it's a lot more than clothing optional. I think you two will have fun."

"Well, if you twist my arm."

"That's not all I'll be twisting. Give her a call tomorrow and formally invite her to go with you. She should here it from you. It will mean a lot to her."

"Okay, okay. Speaking of meaning a lot, tonight has meant a lot to me. Thanks for texting. This was so good. You are so good to me."

"My pleasure my wonderful hunk. It was hot, us climaxing together. We should FaceTime more often?"

"I'd much rather be with you in person, so I can be the cause of your orgasm. I want to eat your sweet pussy and fill you with my hard cock. I want to slide my shaft deep into your recesses and feel you squeeze me. I want to lick your big boobs and suck your erect nipples between my lips."

"Hold on tiger, otherwise we might end up with a repeat performance and I need to get some sleep tonight. We'll do that and more when I get home. I love you so much."

"Me too Cath. I'll see you next week."

"Good night my love. And call Samantha in the morning."

"Alright already. I will do just that. Good night sexy lady. Smooch."

With that, my phone goes blank, and I sit here contemplating spending time at Lupin Lodge with Catherine's sexy next-door neighbor. My cock twitches at the thought of being naked with her all week. Time to clean up and hit the sack, no porn tonight. But then, I guess I just did have my own private porn session with Catherine.

First thing Friday morning I place a call to Samantha.

"Good morning."

"Hi Samantha, this is Rob. How are you this morning?"

"I'm well. Just puttering around, cleaning and straightening the house a bit before I head into work. I have a light schedule on Fridays, only three classes to teach and I'll be done by 2:00pm."

"We'll, as you know, Catherine is down south with her daughter this week. She was supposed to come home tomorrow because we have reservations up at Lupin Lodge next week. We were talking last night, and she told me she is staying with her daughter at least until next Wednesday. I was wondering if you would be interested in joining me for a little adventure at the resort. Our reservation begins on Tuesday for five days. Catherine would probably join us next Thursday or Friday."

"That sounds like fun. It's perfect timing since Spring Break at the University begins next week."

"You only need to pack light, say a good pair of walking shoes, a big floppy hat and maybe sandals for our pool time. I must warn you that Lupin Lodge is a clothing-optional resort."

"Oh Rob, you are too funny. I know all about Lupin Lodge. Catherine told me all the sexy stories about your first visit. She was very descriptive with many juicy details. Let me just say that I am so looking forward to this quote, end quote little adventure. I'll be sure to bring lots of sunscreen. I wouldn't want you to get sunburned in all the wrong places, if you know what I mean."

"Samantha, you're killing me. I plan to pick you up at 9:00 Tuesday morning. I'll have my trailer loaded with everything we need for the week, so don't worry about any details. I just want you to enjoy all that the resort has to offer."

"You know I will enjoy every minute, especially being you the entire time. Wouldn't you like to come over Monday evening and spend the night? We could get an early start for the drive up the coast."

"That sounds tempting Samantha. But I need to complete a few things on the trailer Tuesday morning at my house. Besides there will be plenty of you and me time. You might even get tired of this old geezer after a day or two."

"Never Rob. We are going to have so much fun. I just might surprise you with a request or two."

"Sweetie, I know you too well to ever surprise me with any of your requests."

"We'll see about that. Take care until Tuesday and don't do anything I wouldn't do. Oh, should I bring my rabbit vibrator with me?"

"Like I said, you're killing me. See you next week sexy lady."

"Bye."

Well, that's done. Samantha is a free spirit to say the least. She is an Associate Professor over at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. Samantha has been Catherine's next-door neighbor for about five years now. I first met Samantha in Catherine's backyard. The two ladies were sunbathing in the nude. When I held my hand out to greet her for the first time, Samantha didn't shake my hand, instead she gave me a big hug. Her bare tits felt so good flattened against my chest. They are a nice round C-Cup, with coral-colored puffy nipples. They are so soft and suckable. I know this because later that day, Catherine and I helped Samantha unpack hundreds of boxes and get settled into her new home. The three of us ended up in Samantha's shower where I ate her smooth pussy. After that we enjoyed a threesome in Catherine's spa.

Believe it or not, Samantha and I have never had sexual intercourse in the five years we've known each other. I hope to change this fact next week. We enjoy being naked much of the time. We have a fondness for oral sex, both giving and receiving. The closest we came to fucking was at the local sex shop where I used an eight-inch dildo to stimulate Samantha and send her on her way to a gut-wrenching orgasm. I fucked her with the artificial cock, but not mine.

It's a long weekend without Catherine and my supply of lube is dwindling. I decide to lay low until I collect Samantha on Tuesday. When Tuesday finally comes around, I drive up to San Luis Obispo to collect my friend. As I pull up to Samantha's house, she rushes out to greet me and inspect my trailer.

"Wow Rob, this is really cool. Is this our home for the next five days?"

"It is and we'll enjoy all the creature comforts of home; tv, refrigerator and best of all a queen size bed."

"We need to christen that bed as soon as we get there. I'm looking forward to doing something we have never done before."

"Oh yeah, what's that?"

"You'll see. Come inside, I'm almost ready for our little adventure."

Samantha grabs my hand and pulls me into her house. She is wearing a smart little sundress with a floral design. She just needs to clean up some dishes from breakfast and we'll be on our way. I help, all the while spying her bouncing breasts under the dress. I know she is not wearing a bra with that kind of movement. I try not to be too obvious.

"That does it. Thanks for your help, Rob. I believe we are ready to go. You told me to pack light, so this is all I have."

Samantha holds up a small overnight bag for my inspection. I peer into it and see an assortment of cosmetics, toothbrush, sandals and her nine-inch rabbit vibrator. I think she is deliberately trying to get a rise out of me. After all, it doesn't take much. I don't flinch and don't make a comment. I want to keep her guessing as to my intentions.

"Okay my darling, let's go."

Samantha grabs a big floppy hat that matches her sundress pattern. I comment on how trendy she looks. For that, I receive a kiss on the cheek. We get settled in my truck and as she always does, Samantha slides right up against me. Our thighs rub together. Once we are on Highway 101 headed north, she grabs my right hand and puts it on her knee.

"You realize we have a three-hour drive ahead of us and I'm pulling a trailer? I don't think we can start our playtime just yet."

"Okay, okay. Hey Rob, do you remember when we went to Diamond Adult World and I bought that very sexy green corset? I wasn't wearing any panties then and I'm not wearing any today."

"Stop it."

"Stop what, I'm just making conversation."

I feel a rise begin in my cargo shorts and Samantha immediately notices. She giggles and kisses my cheek again. This is going to be a long torture-filled drive. Samantha tries to behave herself, but she only lasts about twenty minutes before she stars rubbing my thigh. Her fingers feel so good, but I must concentrate on driving.

"Rob, did Catherine ever tell you about our trip along the coast of Northern California and into Oregon when we went on our nude beach excursion?"

"Yes, she did."

"Do you want to hear my side of the story?"

"Something tells me I have no choice in the matter since I am your captive audience."

"We started out at Marina State Beach just above Monterey. Catherine and I removed our bikini tops, even though it wasn't a nude beach. I talked Catherine into letting me go down on her right there in the open. Isn't that wild? She has the sweetest tasting pussy, but then, you already know that."

12