Return to the Naturist Resort Ch. 03

Story Info
Samantha gives her ass to Rob and more.
6.1k words
4.55
6.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am spending the week at my favorite clothing-optional resort, Lupin Lodge. My twenty-five-foot travel trailer is parked in space 79 on a flat cement pad. Catherine's next-door neighbor, Samantha, joined me on the journey up from the Central Coast of California. Hopefully, Catherine will join us later this week.

So far, it's been a memorable day. Samantha gave me a wonderful blowjob when we arrived. We enjoyed a superb lunch where Samantha got to ogle our waiter's eight-inch cock or is it nine or ten. She is determined to find out. I found out a lovely lady name Jessica is now the full-time guest relations director. During our last visit, she was a college student working part time as a hostess and waitress.

The highlight so far has been a hike up to the resort pond where Samantha and I fucked for the very first time. It was awesome and we had an audience for part of the experience. A lucky lad received a handjob and blowjob from his lady friend while he watched us perform.

We ran into the resort manager on our way back from the pond and exchanged pleasantries. Samantha got an invite to become a member. And now we are resting comfortably on my bed in the trailer. I am pressed against Samantha's warm body with my cock wedged in between her ass cheeks and my arm draped over her. My hand cups her round breast as her gentle breathing is the only sound. I nod in and out of conscienceless. It's been perfect.

I love the feeling of Samantha's bare skin against me. Her generous mature ass cheeks provide a nice warm cocoon for my cock. I press my shaft between those ass cheeks while I massage her firm breast. My plan is to gently wake Samantha and then take her from behind. She responds, half asleep, by grinding her ass back against me, in a gentle circular movement. I watch this beautiful lady next to me, the curve of her waist, the slope of her hip, the swell of her round breast as she silently breathes.

Just as I think Samantha is waking up, she mumbles something about a thick cock. Words softly spill from her lips... yes, Rick take me, I'm yours. I've never felt a cock this big. You stretch my pussy so much; it feels so good. Yes Jessica, let me eat your pussy while I'm fucked. Thank you for sharing. Why can't they watch us, I want them to watch us.

I realize Samantha is in the middle of a very erotic dream. The highlights of the day have seeped into her unconscious brain. I wonder if I can add fuel to her dream state. I remove my hand from her boob and slide back on the bed. Samantha rolls to her back, eyes shut and whIspering incoherently. She's in the position I was hoping for.

I maneuver to the edge of the bed and gently spread Samantha's legs. I move slowly, so as not to wake her from her moment of bliss. I slide her left leg just enough to open her thighs and pussy lips to my gaze. Her rounded tits rise and fall with each breath she takes. I scoot closer to her womanhood and inhale the sweet fragrance.

With a deliberate pace, I snake my tongue out searching for the moist slit between her thighs. Samantha's pussy is just centimeters away. I see her pink inner labia, wet from her erotic dream. My first taste of her essence comes with a swipe of my tongue from the bottom of her inner flesh to the top. A second lick applies more pressure.

Her pussy looks so inviting. Her smooth outer lips are puffy and frame her inner lips perfectly. I press my tongue deeper, and her slit opens like a flower as she involuntarily spreads her legs wider. I lick up and down Samantha's pink flesh eliciting moans. I wonder how long I can keep this up before she escapes her dream. I use light kisses as I move back and forth between her pussy and inner thighs. I lick up and down her gash and force my tongue deep into her center.

Samantha's body shudders and she is jolted from her dreams.

"What's happening? Where am I? Rick, where are you? My pussy is on fire."

I keep my lips pressed firmly against her cunt, while her groggy mind starts to process her surroundings. Samantha involuntarily reaches around my head and pulls me tight between her thighs. It takes a few minutes to register that she is on the bed with me.

"Rob, what are you doing? Don't answer that, keep licking my pussy, it feels so good."

I have no intention to stop. Her juices flow from within her slit. Samantha's skin is slippery as I slither my tongue all around her cunt. Her clit hardens and emerges from its protective hood. I suck her pink pearl between my lips and flick it with my tongue.

"Rob, I just had the most erotic dream. I was with Rick and Jessica in a mountain cabin. We were in a hot tub and Rick was fucking me from behind and I was eating Jessica's pussy. There were all these people around us. Oh gawd, keep doing that."

Samantha continues to relate her dream sequence.

"And Rick's cock was so big, it had to be eleven or twelve inches long and so thick. I was taking him on with no problem. I kept saying give me more, give me more and people were cheering. A lot of them were naked and some were dressed in ski clothes. I was so horny. I kept thanking Jessica for sharing."

Samantha starts to squirm on the bed as her climax builds.

"Gawd Rob, you are driving me crazy once again. I can't get enough of your tongue. Suck my clit, make me cum."

Her clit grows just like the first time I ate her pussy in her shower. I love women with big clits. I continue to suck the hard nub between my lips and flick it with my tongue. Samantha shivers as I explore her pussy. I release her clit from my lips and use my thumb to rub circles around the hard nub.

"That's it, rub my clit. I'm ready to cum. Yes."

I feel her pussy throb. My head dips between her thighs and I press on her clit with my tongue. Samantha erupts. I taste her hot cum. Her juices flood her cunt and I lick up as much as I can as I hold her legs against the mattress. I feel her body convulse with each spasm.

Samantha takes shallow breaths as she rides out this latest climax. Her breasts rise and fall with each breath. Her erect nipples take on a deep pink glow every time she orgasms. As she slowly comes down from her high, I release my grip on her thighs. Her limp body is spread-eagle on the bed. Her legs are open showing pink outer lips and throbbing labia. Her juices cover her mound and thighs. I move in and lick all over her thighs and puffy outer lips tasting her sweet cum. I lap up the cream from her inner labia. I spend several minutes cleaning her smooth mound.

"Rob, I want to get on top of you. I want to feel that hard cock deep inside of me."

"I guess dinner will have to wait. I was going to barbeque steaks for us."

"You just had your appetizer and now I want mine. A hard cock ride will do us both good."

Samantha sits up and straddles my hips. Her pussy traps my shaft as she grinds down on my cock. Her smooth lips slide back and forth along my shaft covering me with natural lubrication. I reach up and palm her round C-cups, tweaking her puffy coral-colored nipples.

Samantha raises her hips, grabs me and centers my shaft below her open gash. Without warning she plops down and captures my seven-inch lance. She groans a sigh of satisfaction.

"I can't believe I've never had your cock inside me before today and now this is the second time. I'm sorry for not forcing the issue."

"Believe me, the wait was worth it, I can't believe how tight and wet you are."

"Oh, you like tight, eh."

Samantha grinds her hips into me and completely engulfs my shaft, she flexes her cunt to grip me like a vice. Pussy juice drips down onto my shaved balls. I continue to play with her hard nipples while she slides up and down. Samantha maintains a constant rhythm as we fuck for the second time.

"You feel so good, Samantha. Fuck me baby."

She bends down and our lips touch. She moves her hips while her tongue slides into my mouth. I start to pump my cock within her sodden hole.

"No, let me do the work, this is my ride, cowboy."

Samantha straightens up and places her hands on my chest for balance. Her hips move faster and as our bodies slap together, sound reverberates throughout the trailer. With one quick motion, Samantha twists around and in now in reverse-cowgirl. She continues her quick pace of sliding up and down, panting with each rise. Juices continue to flow, and I massage her wide jiggly ass.

"My clit is throbbing again; it feels so good. I'm so close baby, I'm going to cum. Oh my god, there it is Rob. I'm cumming, I'm cumming baby. Oh my god."

After a few minutes Samantha looks back at me and tells me to get ready for the next wild ride. She wants some cum before dinner.

"What do you propose for this next wild ride?"

"I want you to take my ass. I want to give you the only cherry I have left. You know where my ass is, you were sliding your cock along it at the pond."

Samantha climbs off me and positions herself on all fours with her ass high in the air ready for the taking. Her rear is so inviting, and my cock is ready to drill. This day has been full of surprises. I slide my shaft along her ass crease just like this afternoon.

"Use plenty of lube, Rob. This is totally new for me, now use your finger. I want your finger in my ass."

My bottle of cherry lube is close by, and I dribble a generous amount over and around Samantha's crease. I rub my digit back and forth over her starfish and then push my index finger against the slippery rim. My finger slides past the tight ring and I bury it deep in her backdoor. Samantha flexes her ass and traps my finger. Her fleshy cheeks surround my hand as I prepare her virgin hole for my cock.

I rotate my finger in her backside, twisting and pulling. Samantha's anal ring loosens as she gets used to the pressure. My shaft remains stiff, and I remove my finger so I can replace it with my cock. I press the tip against Samantha's puckered hole and push against her. With one shove I am balls deep. I thought her cunt was tight, but compared to this, oh my. I place my hands on Samantha's waist and pull her to me. Samantha's tight sphincter surrounds the base of my shaft and holds me tight. I am seven inches deep into her rear hole. The pleasure is immeasurable.

Samantha yells out, "Fuck me Rob, fuck my ass. Your cock is so hard. Don't stop."

I warn Samantha not to scream so loud, or every RV guest will think something is wrong.

We increase our pace while I hold her hips tight. My cock pistons in and out. I can't hold off much longer. My orgasm hits and I explode. With each thrust into Samantha's backdoor, I fill her anal cavity with jets of cum. My climax surges through my body. Each time she rocks back on my stiff cock another spurt of jizz enters her ass.

"I feel loads of your cum in my ass. I love the feeling, Rob this has been a day to remember."

With one last gasp, I fall forward, pinning Samantha against the mattress. My breathing is fast and erratic, as my heart pumps quickly. I am so lightheaded from my orgasm. I try not to smother Samantha while my cock is held tight inside her bum. We lay still for the longest time.

"Well Rob, I guess its too late for us to barbeque tonight."

Samantha's comment makes us both laugh so hard that I my cock pops out from her ass with a loud fart. We laugh even more as we roll apart and squeeze our bodies together. Samantha presses her lips to mine for an appreciative kiss. I slide my tongue into her mouth, and we stay lip-locked for several minutes.

I could stay here pressed against Samantha all night, but hunger pains start. She feels it too after a whirlwind day.

"Let's go over to the café, I believe it is open until midnight. Maybe we can grab a snack or some dessert."

"Good idea Rob, but I don't have a thing to wear."

"It is unseasonably warm tonight; I think you can get away with your birthday suit. Besides, who knows who we might run into. You do love to show off your tits."

"Yeah, you're right about that. Are you okay to share them with others?"

"Of course, how else are we going to get you that double-penetration you desire?"

We drag our weary bodies out of bed and head over to the café. There are a lot of people still milling about around the RV's. Some folks have brought propane fire rings are enjoying the evening. The open sign is still on and there are a few couples still enjoying a late-night snack. Out on the patio, sitting by a heat lamp are Fran, Rick and Jessica. Fran motions for us to come over.

"Hello, you two, come join us. We were just talking about today's events and planning for the rest of the week. My, you look as though you have just run a marathon. Are you okay?"

"It's been a wild first day for us. I guess the excitement of being here has us out of breath."

Jessica looks at Samantha and winks. She nods her head and looks directly at Rick's huge cock. Samantha smiles and nods her head too. They have an unspoken appreciation for the male body. Both Fran and Rick don't pick up on their silent communication, however I do.

"Are you hungry? The kitchen staff always has evening appetizers for everyone. We have some pot stickers, wings, pretzels and beer cheese dip. Help yourselves. I hate to see any guest go hungry."

Rick invites Samantha to sit next to him. I grab a chair and slide next to Fran. Her tits look extra inviting tonight. The heat lamp adds an alluring glow to her skin. I must be staring too long, because she moves her hand over and touches my knee. The table conceals her movement as she slides her palm up my thigh and wraps her hand around my cock.

Jessica passes around plates, and we all share in the goodies. Fran looks directly at Samantha and asks about her first day at the resort. Fran strokes my shaft and I come alive again. She is so nonchalant that no one suspects her ploy to get me hard. Everyone is busy eating and talking.

"It's been more exciting than I imagined. I really enjoyed the hike to the pond and then Rob and I were able to refresh our bodies in the water. Rick and Jessica have been so welcoming, they really care about the guests."

Rick and Jessica thank Samantha in unison for her thought. Fran removes her hand from my hard-on and tells us she is going to retire for the evening. She has no qualms about leaving me hanging. After my day with Samantha, I doubt I would have anything left for her. We all wish her good-night and resume chatting with Rick and Jessica. Samantha asks about living arrangements.

"I have an apartment in town, but Rick is the lucky one. He stays in one of the older yurts here at the resort. I guess it helps to be related to the boss."

Rick just shrugs his shoulders and I mentioned that we stayed in one during our previous visit. I tell Samantha that they are very spacious, with a king size bed in the center. Her eyes light up and she wants to see one for herself. Jessica doesn't hesitate to offer Rick's abode.

"Samantha, I bet Rick would love to show you his. It really is quite large."

Rick looks at Jessica and rolls his eyes. I wonder if she is talking about the yurt or his cock. Samantha lights up with the thought of being alone in a yurt with Rick's huge cock. Samantha asks him if it would be okay to have a look. Being the gentleman, Rick says of course it would be and invites all of us to have a peek. I know what they look like, so I beg off. After two rounds with Samantha today, I'm ready for sleep in my comfy queen bed. I'll let Samantha and the youngsters spend some time together.

"Are you sure you don't want to see the yurt, Rob?"

"No, I'm good. Catherine and I had fun staying in one the last time we were here. You go look and see for yourself. I'm going back to the trailer for some shut eye, I'll leave the door unlocked and you can come back anytime you like. Stay out and enjoy yourself tonight."

Rick clears the plates and takes them back to the kitchen. I shake hands with Jessica and kiss Samantha goodnight. She whispers that I shouldn't wait up for her. I can only imagine what she's thinking. Will this yurt open house turn into a all-night party? Rick returns and we part ways. I watch the three walk down the path to the yurts. Rick is in the middle surrounded by two sexy, naked ladies.

Rick escorts Samantha and Jessica to his humble home. Jessica tells Samantha that she has had the privilege of seeing it a few times before. Samantha steps inside and marvels at how spacious it is. It seems so much bigger on the inside than outside. She loves the kingsize bed. Jessica crawls onto the bed and sprawls out.

"Come try this out Samantha, it is so comfy. The mattress is firm, yet you can sink right into it."

Samantha sits on the bed and tests the mattress with her hands. Rick stands to the side watching the two women inspect his private space. He senses they may have ulterior motives for their focus on his bed. He doesn't have long to wait. There seems to be an air of sexual tension. Jessica motions for Rick to join them on the bed.

"Hey Rick, have you ever fantasized making out with any of your college professors? Samantha teaches down at Cal Poly."

That simple question starts the ball rolling. Rick admits he has a crush on a couple of teachers. Jessica adds that she once banged her history professor. Samantha is not sure where this is going but doesn't put a stop to the banter. She really wants to see Rick get a hard-on. She admits that she has gotten the 'come on' from a few students, especially if they thought they could get a higher grade.

"Rick don't get mad, but I showed Samantha a couple of pictures of your amazingly huge hard cock and she would love to see the real thing in action. Why don't we get to know one another a little better?"

Jessica moves toward Samantha and massages her shoulders as Rick stands next to Samantha. His cock is already at half-staff, and she tentatively reaches out to touch his growing erection. Jessica reaches down and around to cup Samantha's boobs as Rick comes to full attention. Samantha grabs hold of Rick and tries to wrap her hand around his thick shaft. It's too big for her to fully close her hand around him.

"What did I tell you Samantha, isn't he huge? Rick has one beautiful big cock, and he knows how to use it. Stroke him and feel how hard he gets. I measured him once and he is almost nine inches long. I just love his cock and you will too."

For his part, Rick leans in and kisses Samantha on the lips. Their kiss lingers as Jessica rubs and squeezes her tits. Samantha finds herself engaged in yet another threesome. Samantha adds her second hand to Rick's nine-inch member and measures him up. She works her hands back and forth, occasionally using one to grab his balls.

She seems to be entranced. She wonders what it would feel like spreading her pussy. Would her mature cunt be able to take all of him? Would she be able to suck his cock due to its girth? She realizes now would be a good time to find out. Samantha leans closer to Rick and licks along his thick shaft from the bottom of his balls to the thick mushroom cap. She uses her tongue to trace the pronounced vein that winds up and around his cock. With a quiet determination she opens her mouth as wide as she can and engulfs only the tip.

Jessica encourages Samantha to fit as much as she can down her throat. Samantha can only muster a couple of inches before her gag reflex kicks in. She works her hands up his cock to the huge head, running her fingers over it, teasing it. Rick's spongy glans has a pronounced ridge and Samantha licks all around it. Rick rocks his body slowly sliding his shaft through her hands.

Jessica wants in on the action and suggests that he get on the bed and let the women give him a nice body massage. Samantha agrees and the three lovers get in position.

"Jessica, you know where the massage oil is in the nightstand. Do you want to grab it please?"

12